[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 56a34957-gets-me-every-time.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
56a34957-gets-me-every-time.gif
3 MB, 320x180
/pol/ i need some help understanding something.

With the recent migrant crisis alot has happened in Europe. Including the town where i live. In a military base positioned in the middle of my town, they made a refugee camp.
The first weeks they were here, stuff was horrible. They walked out of stores with full carts of food without paying. If the store owners would chase after them they would start shouting with 10 refugees in arab until the owner leaves out of fear of getting lynched. This happened multiple times.
They don't really care about our town. Across the camp there is a busstop which i always use to get my bus to school. This busstop is made out of glass and used to be clean as fuck. the bycicle racks were always neat and handy, filled with bikes. They completely trashed the busstop, broke the glass, dumped garbage everywhere and started stealing the bikes at the busstop.

They complain that they don't get enough food and that the food is bad. While literally they all go to the store daily to come back with several garbage bags filled with food.

There is a controlpost at the entrance gate where they check for illegal goods. They simpy toss the illegal goods over the fence 10yrds away and then go through the gate.

They have already started fights in our bars, which never happens here.

They are constantly on their phone, calling internationally to every corner of their homecountry. This is extremely expensive, you can easily lose 10euro/minute, they seem to not care and talk on the phone for 30-40mins at a time.

I talked to some of these people and asked them what their true purpose for someing here was. all of them practically said because its free, they will get alot of money here for free, and they can haul their faimily over for free.

i could give some more things i know about this stuff if you like.
But my question is, why the fuck is my government making it seem like these people went through hell and back to get here, while they're perfectly fine
>>
>>55729075
They are projecting an image that is in line of their agenda. Humans have a great capacity of filtering information according to learned notions. Not many people see what is actually happening but live in different variations of dreamstates/projections
>>
>>55729711
Then why don't i get affected by this dreamstate thing you're talking about.

I get what you're saying, i've had this feeling for a feeling time. Only a small percent of people actually live in reality like it is and aren't affected by the sugercoating politics our government is proclaiming.

This world is going to shit, and i hate to be the only one in my enviroment to see this...

kill me..
>>
>>55729075
They are shit people. They only want to take from you. To usurp you in your own country.

Organise your neighbours and kick them out of your town. Use whatever force is necessary to defend your lives and your way of life.
>>
>>55729996
we can't do shit man. They're in this camp, they might aswel be untouchable. our town is torn apart between pro-migrant and contra-migrant.

If you dare say anything against the camp you're a rightist and a racist and all that kind of shit. It seems like there is no grey-zone where you can be in.

I think we should take these people in TEMPORARILY and go into immedaite retailliation against any extremist organisation in the countries where these people fled from. We litterally exterminate every single one of those sheepfuckers that thinks people should die in the name of a religion. EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.
And then we mass deport all these people back to whatever shithole they came from to rebuild their society and economy. And hopefully they won't start murdering and slaughtering eachother AGAIN
>>
>>55729923
Pendulum will always swing back. But make no mistake the craziness will stay, just take different forms.
>>
>>55730887
I want to flee from Europe, i want to get the fuck out of here. Australia seems like a great place, or canada.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>55731192
fuck off we're full.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPha6xn1RTo

you're literally no better than the 'refugees' who ditch their countries in their time of need.
>>
i'm not ditching my country. I don't agree with my government and the choices it is making. I don't agree with the majority of my country screaming "let them in". I am in the wrong place, and believe me if they would reassign the draft i would be the first guy in line to serve my country and to go shoot some faggots. But this isn't happening so i wanne gtfo until it does...
>>
>>55731192
Now cowards allowed mate, you're just as bad as the arabs you're fleeing from. Fight for your cultures right to exist.
>>
>>55732986
if there is no military action being taken how the fuck can i fight? tell me you incapable fuck. I'm coming to australia for sure now, just to fuck with you guys. Have fun faggot
>>
>>55733177
Sure thing coward :^)
>>
i'm a young, educated white male. 5 years working experience, no criminal record, no ties to enything shady. I could get a visum in the blink of an eye. This thread has gotten me over the edge, im starting the procedure to get a visum for Australia tomorow.

see you soon, my love <3
>>
File: Thermite how to.jpg (946 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Thermite how to.jpg
946 KB, 800x1200
>>55733177
>if there is no military action being taken how the fuck can i fight?
you call yourself a /pol/ack? Make something like a molotov to destroy their camp
>>
>>55733177
>how the fuck can i fight?

Document everything, and go out of your way to expose the reality of the situation. Stand up to those who try to discredit you with accusations of "racist" and throw fact after fact in their faces.
>>
>>55734625
I already lost about half of my friends speaking out about this shit. my parents think im delusional and most people just blatantly don't listen to what i say or bring out. They all label me as racist or stupid, while this is the truth, the undeniable reality they and me live in, but they fail to see it.
>>
>>55733733
Yeah Australia is a much better place to live than Europe. Not as much political correctness around refugees (a lot of people don't want them to come here). But I think you will find it is harder than you think to come here.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.