[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I can't stand how they take everything out of context.
Don't they realise that Trump has already won?
>>
Fuck this fuck this so fucking much. Fucking CNN, what a bunch of disgusting pieces of shit. "Journalists" my ass. They've never been journalists. They haven't done any real journalism in over 20 years. No, not even on 9/11 did they do any journalism. They did the absolute opposite of journalism then.
>>
>>55728961
They are doing him a favor, they are misquoting him on everything everyday and making shit up by the time general election comes no one will listen or believe the MSM again.
>>
File: 1362192072458.jpg (30 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
1362192072458.jpg
30 KB, 480x357
Well he isn't wrong.
>>
Even if that "quote" is taken way out of context and is more likely paraphrasical, the sentiment isn't wrong.
>>
The kikes at CNN knows what Trump is doing.

Like Farrage trying to give handgun rights to Brits, Trump is trying to influence France into giving its citizens gun rights. He knows Europe is lost to the Islamic hordes if Whites aren't armed.

The kikes who run everything know this even while most Whites do not, and they will do everything they can to sabotage it.
>>
>>55728961
friendly reminder: CNN is a terrorist organization
>>
>>55729910

I'm more pissed off that the people who eat that shit up are voters. Actual voters. Making uninformed votes. They're also deaf. They read criticism like this and think that we're just trying to excuse every little thing he says. "It was taken out of context" is just a lie to them, they don't think anything is ever truly taken out of context.
>>
File: 1441400483789.jpg (71 KB, 630x870) Image search: [Google]
1441400483789.jpg
71 KB, 630x870
If you actually load up the CNN webpage and look at all the recent articles with 'Trump' somewhere in the headline you'll see that they are actually the most kek 'news' network out there. CNN deserves all the ridicule they get
>>
>>55730568
>load up the CNN webpage

I recommend no one do this.
>>
>>55730358
You don't think this will sway voters a certain way?
I mean shit, people have to know he's the last hope.
>>
>>55728961
how is this out of context?
>>
>>55728961
CNN-aka The Clinton News Network's only job is to get Clinton elected by any means necessary.

If Hillary tomorrow went out and lynced 20 black people, they'd try to spin it about how she's tough and crime and will be donating the bodies for a new neighborhood program.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.