[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever rage so hard from liberal logic that you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18
File: 1447518056432.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
1447518056432.gif
2 MB, 384x216
Do you ever rage so hard from liberal logic that you want to abandon all hope?

This is what happened to me after the Paris attack. europeans died, we were attacked by terrorists and we still want to invite more and more in, displacing the people living in their homeland and replacing them with jihadists. More and more we are going for political correctness. Speaking out even slightly against the popular opinion gets you labeled a traitor, racist,fascit, inhuman. No matter what evidence you give or how little or insignificant the topic is.

What's the point of even trying anything? People want to die. They want this, they need it. They want multiculturism, they want terror. They want sharia. They want these people walking the streets. I just want to kick back and watch the world burn without a care. What happens, happens.

Is that bad?
>>
It's over.
>>
File: feels.png (397 KB, 438x498) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
397 KB, 438x498
>>55727852
>>
There's no point in trying. It really is over.

Prepare accordingly.
>>
File: 1415101069939.gif (2 MB, 350x190) Image search: [Google]
1415101069939.gif
2 MB, 350x190
>>55727852

Iktf.

All of my friends are now in full #notallmuslims mode and they are ridiculing those who try to stand up for the Christian Europe.

The local "Migration Aid" Facebook page is already organizing a hypocritical #Pray4Paris cometogether the next day. Thousands will go there and wave #RefugeesWelcome flags, all the while they will "mourne" for those who were massacred by the very people the leftist agenda has invited into Europe.

It's so sad to see my friends publicly defying everything what is normal and sane in my eyes.

Luckily, I have my family of two intelligent parents who share the same views as I do and at least I can rest easy that not everyone is full-blown crazy in my vicinity.
>>
just make sure you're ready for the liberation lads
>>
File: 658975315156.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
658975315156.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1071
>>55729832
The family I have left are liberals to the extreme. Any notion of nationalism for the country or europe falls on deaf ears and i'm seen as "that ranting family member". I just have my gf who's a nationalist, but I regret every day turning her into one. I've been distancing myself from my friends, since they also went into full #notallmuslims mode and been like that since the start.
It just makes me lose hope. I wish I could be one of them. Now i'm always bitter and my gf is also always ranting and pulling her hair out for each event and each message she reads on the newsfeed.

I'm constantly living in a feeling that even tho I know what I used to believe in was right, it doesn't matter, because thats not how the world works and it wont work like that for a long time.
>>
There's no danger of Islam, because Islam has always been like that. It's the Western civilization that doesn't know how to react to it anymore. 400 years ago, we'd fight with sword and nobody gave a shit about multi-culturalism or anything like that. Christians stopped taking their religion and civilization seriously.
>>
>>55727852
Getting you to Abandon hope is part of their strategy.
>>
>>55731767
Ah, so you been on based RAZ's feed today?
>>
>>55729832
Okay so please tell me how exactly "the very people the leftist agenda has invited into Europe." are the ones carrying out the attacks?

I mean what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
File: teachingsofputin.jpg (456 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
teachingsofputin.jpg
456 KB, 1800x1800
>>55729941
pls save us based Russia
>>
File: 11344535264.png (477 KB, 523x523) Image search: [Google]
11344535264.png
477 KB, 523x523
>>55727852
Pretty much.
>mfw
>>
>>55727852
I feel that way when some redneck goes on about how if we really had a free market things would be better. I'm taking the get rid of the EPA, you can poison on the land if you own it, get rid of the minimum wage it just hurts small businesses type of free market. Sometimes people really need to read up about why we have the EPA and why we have minimum wage in the first place.
>>
>>55732400
One of them was with the refugees, had Syrian passport and went through Greek border. Checkmate, Isaac.
>>
>>55732028
Then their strategy is sound. It's just upsetting that even if they're the sword, our own countrymen are the ones plunging it in.
>>
I have long since abandoned hope. The West is dead
>>
>>55732734
* 'refugees'
>>
>>55732734
Yes. They came in WITH the people the lefties invited in.

It's like inviting your cousin's family over for dinner, because a hobo stole all their food from their fridge, but said hobo sneaks in too, and now you want to kick out your cousin's family.

It's not logical.

You should have fucking checked at the door whether it was actually your counsin's family that were coming in or some hobos. THAT is what should have happened not you turning away your cuz.
>>
>>55731140
She's just in the anger stage of seeing the truth. I imagine most of us here have (or still) in that stage. You probably were, too, and have moved into the hopelessness stage.
>>
>>55732683
>>55732835

How do you cope with it. The world feels extremely bleak. It feels as if i'm watching a group of people skin someone alive slowly and they're laughing about it, talking how could anyone ever see what they're doing as a bad thing.
>>
>>55732993
You really think someone's gonna fall for that? That comparison doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: 1444641704902.jpg (122 KB, 725x635) Image search: [Google]
1444641704902.jpg
122 KB, 725x635
>>55729941

Russia pls help... EU sucks we want good ol soviet union back
>>
>>55733278
It's literally what's happening.
Or do you think that every single one of the 600000 ragheads coming to europe this year are isil soldiers?
>>
I used to be like that, but can't be arsed to give a liberal one ounce of emotion anymore.

There's something wrong with them in the head. One and one don't equate to two in their eyes; one and one equates to the white cis rape of the number three who was never in the picture to begin with. Yeah, the libs like to get in your face about shit that has absolutely no relevance, but when you start thinking of them as the adult children that they really are it becomes much more tolerable.

The only thing that really grinds my gears is legislation that gets passed because of their loud minority which negatively affects the opposing majority, and it happens a lot more than it really should. Government needs a house cleaning, and the first law that should be put in place with the new regime is a term limit so we're not stuck with dumb fucks for decades anymore.
>>
>>55733294
>estonia saying this.
>after the russians crashed your banking system and internet for two days when you weren't being their bitch enough.
gg you have destroyed what little faith in humanity i had left.
>>
if labour was in power here london would also have been shot up by jihadists as we let them walk down the tunnel unchecked

im sad but also glad people are beginning to reject suicidal liberalism here. hopefully we will leave the euro and finally deport the terror worshipers that inhabit our cities hiding behind "human rights"
>>
>>55733378
>just 600000

Germany took 800000 alone. You know how many of them already get hand outs? You just exposed yourself as a shit b8
>>
>>55727852
I don't rage anymore.

Though i don't know if i'm feeling Ennui or Weltschmerz
>>
>>55733294
>we want good ol soviet union back

no thanks
>>
File: 1447338702151.png (41 KB, 470x316) Image search: [Google]
1447338702151.png
41 KB, 470x316
>>55733492

Anything is better then this SHIT we have now
>>
>>55733043
It could be the case. I remember I would become furious and pumped up for these kind of things. It is all replaced by sadness.
>>55733491
I hope this is the next stage. I guess getting angry at everything they say was the least beneficial thing to begin with.

>>55733610
I wish you the best of luck UK. Leave the EU. Build up your nation again with strong ideals, cut yourself away from the festering cancer and survive.
>>
>>55733654
germany did not yet take 800000 this year you fucking uninformed cunt.
jesus, read the news.

>>55733789
right now you can shut the fuck up because you're in no kind of shit.
Everyone's just talking about how awful it's gonna be.
Except for france no one has the right to complain about anything YET.

The right thing to do is not to cry apocalypse and surrender to the nearest superpower you can find, but to stay vigilant. Because if you think russia could not have their hands in all this dirtywork with the migration you don't know mr putin well enough.
>>
File: 1445878732613.jpg (37 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
1445878732613.jpg
37 KB, 528x480
>>55727852
Same opinion here, m8. After today, I really do realize that this is utterly hopeless. Europe will never wake up, the lion is dead. Fuck it all, let burn to the ground, let the people die, let the women be raped. It's already over.
>>
The correct thing to do is not listen to pansy ass hungarians and fight for the country of your birth.
>>
File: DonaldTrumpPodiumQuote.png (355 KB, 428x691) Image search: [Google]
DonaldTrumpPodiumQuote.png
355 KB, 428x691
>>55727852
Just remember, OP.
>>
>>55727852
>That gif

10/10
>>
>>55734248
How can you fight for a country that would hang you for trying to fight for it? That's a question in regard for every nation in EU, not just mine. Mine has...different specific problems when it comes to refugees that are equally as depressing.

Look at anti refugee protests. They're instantly shut down, with some of the members being attacked personally or losing their jobs because of it.
>>
File: 1447468821871.jpg (169 KB, 1087x1070) Image search: [Google]
1447468821871.jpg
169 KB, 1087x1070
>>55734479
>>
>>55734248
>not to listen to pansy ass hungarians
oh
my
fucking god
have you been watching the news at all?
OR EVEN BEEN ON FUCKING POL IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS?
your ignorance was the fucking boulder that finally broke the cames back
oh my god i've fucking had it with this board fucking hell
hungarians were the ones redpilling everyone about the security threat and the first ones to do anything against it
you massive massive fucking cunts.
fucking hell.
>>
>>55734927
Didn't follow too much.

What happened in hungary?
>>
>>55734927
Are you not the faggot antimurder hungry?
>>
>>55735075
Yes i am, but if you call hungarians pansies in general i've fuckign had it with you.
Does this board have names? I'm gonna use one to make it easier for you.
>>
>>55735054
They were basically the first to stand up against the influx of refugees by building a wall:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/22/migrants-hungary-border-fence-wall-serbia

>Hungary plans a 4 metre-high fence along 110-mile border with Serbia to stop migrants on Balkan land route
>>
>>55733064
Read about mathematics and astronomy and about the universe and reality as a whole and about it's vastness, possible true nature and purpose, and find how this tiny planet and everything on it ultimately means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
>>
File: typical Western view on Poles.jpg (15 KB, 996x115) Image search: [Google]
typical Western view on Poles.jpg
15 KB, 996x115
personally I enjoy (and the majority of Poles too) fall of the West and dead Westerners
pic related is what they think about us so I have no sympathy for them
>>
>>55735721
This is probably a good idea. For some reason I stopped self learning and self growth quite some time ago. Thank you Poland.
>>
>>55735054
>anticipate influx of refugees and ISIL soldiers among them.
>build fence because ragheads refused to use normal border crossings and register
>get labelled nazis recists and human rights violators by literally fucking everyone.
>peaceful refugees attack the border start fires and employ guerilla tactics that seem well trained and throw bricks at the present police who defend the border with watercannons (fucking watercannons)
>europe cries bloody murder and people call for the expulsion of hungary from the EU
>refugees complain they don't get medical care and food at the train station they chose to go to instead of the camps set up for them
>some german author is talking about the out of control clerical fascist regime in hungary
>turns out some of the arrested refugees were in fact wanted terrorists
>germany accepts the refugees and allows the refugees to come to germany
>germany is swamped by refugees and they have to literally sleep on the streets with food only provided by volunteers
>merkel says: we can manage this and will accept anyone fleeing
>isnt precise enough so refugees think literally everyone can just go to germany
>they try to do that
>internal conflict because the bavarian government cannot handle the refugees and merkel doesn't seem to care

>two months later almost everyone else is building fences.

>the BBC continues to bring articles on how the poor arrested (illegal border crossing) migrants sentenced to expulsion in hungary have to stay in jail, because the serbians won't take them back.
>>
>>55735848
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>55735210
I was not calling them pansies in general, I was specifically referring to you.
>>
>>55736056
Oh yeah. Excuse me then.
You're not a fucking obnoxious malevolent ignorant cunt, just a despicable cunt.
>>
>>55735848
I really wish Poland becomes the Germany of Europe. I don't mean the todays Germany, but Germany before the war, during its golden age period. You guys are on track towards it more than any other country at this point. I wish our countries and people in general had better relations with each other.
>>
>>55736184
Wanna fug?
>>
>>55733708
My nigga
>>
>>55735891
Oh btw a countrybro of yours has made some great ambient music to listen to while reading about such stuff.

https://stellardrone.bandcamp.com/
>>
>>55736303
I also really wish for that. Too bad our politicians are big pussies and want to lick some western butts instead of uniting Central Europe.
>>
>>55727852

>Do you ever rage so hard from liberal logic that you want to abandon all hope?

There is no hope. Hope is an illusion, a lie we tell ourselves to cope with reality. There is nothing more cruel and hopeless than the truth.
>>
>>55735721
I know that in the grand scheme of things this ultimately means nothing, but I can't help but fucking care.
>>
>>55736363
Nah i'm literally a liberal cukc
as in.
i'm literally a liberal
and i'm literally a cukc
>>
>>55727852
Is there a country on this planet to which one can escape too? I mean russia is pretty based but i dont know if russia can honestly survive this either.
>>
>>55735848
>pic related is what they think about us so I have no sympathy for them

i''d rather have poles than any form of shitskin any day, poles are bros, you have weird food that i occasionally buy from the local polska sklep that tastes nice but i will never eat again because i have no idea what i just ate.
>>
>>55736303
Thank you friend, it's hard to see a friendly lithuanian.
>>
Basically, yes.
I'm going to move to the US if this continues. I would go to shitposting land but it's too hot for me.
I wouldn't mind snuggling up in Vermont and having a /comfy/ life there.
>>
>>55736552
>https://stellardrone.bandcamp.com/
Fuck those are really good never knew about them before. Considering im also really into this kind of music it's a surprise find from this thread. Thank you again based Polandbro.

>>55736639
That's the thing. We fight over useless things that mean nothing. We have such a lovely belt going in the middle of Europe that more or less wants to set a foot down and say NO to all this bullshit. Still it's hard to unite with our specific mentality and with the people that rule our respective countries. I dream about it every night. Livonia, the old common-wealth, the unification of central/eastern Europe, sharing our nationalistic idealogies.

Long long ago Lithuania and Poland were the strongest force in Europe. Now, atleast you're accepted as a country by others, not just a buffer.
>>
>>55737104

I know Polish people and they're the best people I know.
And I'm also part Polish (and proud)
>>
>>55736303
> I wish our countries and people in general had better relations with each other.

me too
>>
>>55728329
Ják se máš
>>
>>55737408
Dobrze.
:)
>>
>>55737304
not just a buffer like us*

>>55737197
It's funny, but most everyone I've talked with likes Poland at the very least or holds it to a very high regard. When I served many years back, we all talked in our group how we would volunteer day one to fight for Poland or Latvia if something happened to one or the other.
>>
>>55727852
Not really.
And no problem raging this hard you are just a rascist, egoist and happens to be xenophobic.

The refugees are a europe wide problem since all joined the EU.
You can try to exit the EU and please give us our money back that you consumed like a refugee.
>>
>>55736983
russia can so long as putin does

my advice to you is to keep on working, stockpiling, and protecting yourself and those you care about

soon the terrorism will hit again, no doubt
hopefully then that will get people out of their chairs and into action
>>
>black lives matter vs all lives matter
>you can't just compare these two issues
yet
>paris shooting vs kebab events
>don''t just pray for paris, pray for THE WORLD
>>
>>55737494
It's good to hear that. I hope that one day we will put our differences and interwar history aside so we can be friends again.
>>
>>55737375
the one polish person i know got permabanned from high school because a dinner lady told him to take her advice and he retorted with "why should i take your advice, you ended up as a fucking dinner lady"

was a cool guy and a real human bean
>>
>>55737768
> "why should i take your advice, you ended up as a fucking dinner lady"

I can swear i've heard it being said multiple times in my school years back. Poles are down to earth and cool people once you get to know them. The people living in the whole region might have this off putting cold aura to them, but are generally likable people. Maybe abit too blunt at times, but that's how people in the region were raised.
>>
>>55727852
I don't think it is over honestly. And the longer this PC culture continues, the greater the backlash will be in the future. I think if people woke up now, no one else will get hurt, if people take 20 years to wake up millions of people will die from the forced deportation and concentration camps. Then 30 years after that people will swing back into PC culture and the cycle will continue. It's never over.
>>
>>55737768

He sounds like the best kind of person
>>
>>55737494
I really hope we will be friends again. Too bad history separated us. When I was on a tournament in your capital city nearly every Lithuanian knew Polish (that's very big and nice surprise).
>>
how depressed were german people in pre-hitler germany? I don't think thought they had a chance too
>>
>>55738065
i visited krakow once and was amazed by how nice it was, the image of eatern european countries painted by our media is that they are all shit holes that we shouldn't have anything to do with, i think i ended up in some dodgy areas aswell while a was there but i never felt like it was any worse than places i had been in britain.

>>55738134
he was funny and actually really smart, he went on to do physics in uni but i lost contact with him once he moved away to study
>>
>>55738134
>the best kind of person
>an elitist, money makes the man kind of person who is openly flippant with others despite never actually having done anything to justify his attitude

please reconsider your opinion
(or alternaticvely kill yourself.)
>>
>>55737544
Unfortunately i live in the states and i'm homeless. All i have is a car and the love of my life (she lives with her parents), i've been working my ass off to save money. Almost there but shit here is getting bad. I want to leave. I want to skip getting an apartment and getting a slow start like everyone else. I don't feel like there's enough time. We're at its end fellas, and if based russia doesn't save us soon (which i doubt, if anything they'll wait until we all get run over by mudslimes and cut the power to europe and reconquer) its all over. I thought in the past europe would be the best way out but as i did more research i came to the conclusion we're all fucked. I'm just praying everyday circumstances change. Are there any actual western places not on the verge of extinction?
>>
>>55728329
Its not even begun.
>>
>>55737197

There are more of us like that out there, you know? Poland is an integral geopolitical ally for us. We will joke about you in a bar, the same way we would about Latvians, the same way you would about us, but generally, outside of anecdotal type of "neighbor humor" I do not know even a single peer that would not view Poland favorably.

You guys are good. Love from Lithuania
>>
>>55738498
Back to your kuckshed, commie.
>>
>>55738498
>please reconsider your opinion
(or alternaticvely kill yourself.)

ok
>>
>>55727852
>be lithuanian
>Paris is attacked
>we were attacked

Damn, European Union is strong with this one.
>>
>>55738454
That's the thing. The cities in EE are not bad at all. They actually look alright. Granted they're not "advanced" as the ones in other European countries, but they're clean, presentable. Tons of history in old towns, every brick has its story. It is dangerous in some places, but every single country in the world has those areas. I'd even say it's less dangerous than most places.

>>55738369
That's a good point. People were killing themselves off by the hundreds. The thing is and I could be wrong, it was much much worse then. That's what made people snap. It feels as if today we are simply slowly rotting. People get used to any small happenings and adapt.

>>55738710
also this. All the articles we get about "polish X did something bad" are usually responded by comments on the lines of "stop trying to fuel false hate" "none of this is true" "false flag" "kremlin propoganda to fuel hate between good neighbours" and the likes.

Fuck now that I think about it, fuck Europe. It's different here. We can rebuild when others crumble around us.
>>
>>55738943

I believe what OP was talking about was the larger picture, where the Paris attacks, just like the migration crisis etc. are symptoms of a big and integrated downhill leftist spiral in Europe.
>>
>>55738738
why do you post an orban pic when you just said a totally morally bankrupt cunt was the best kind of person?
>>55738745
don't actually kill yourself tho.
>>
No, when I can't take it anymore my brain always immediately just jumps straight outright rage and a wish to slaughter our enemies
>>
>>55738943
basically >>55739159
>>
>>55737408

Are Czechs willing to fight?
>>
File: you.jpg (5 KB, 243x207) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
5 KB, 243x207
>>55739159
>>55739300
Don't you have borders? And a military to maintain those borders?

Poland, Hungary, and the rest seem to have the right response.

As opposed to your "waaaahhh everything is over" panic attack.
>>
File: 1445482380817.jpg (3 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
1445482380817.jpg
3 MB, 7680x4320
>>55739461
>european borders
>>
>>55734039
>read the news
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/20/germany

Well there goes your precious narrative little liberal. Please don't be the way you are, I'm being sincere. We need every able body we can get to help stop the obliteration of European culture.
>>
>>55738943
Are you retarded?
>>
>>55732993
Arabs are not our family and we're not family to them.
>>
>>55733294
Fuck off retard
>>
if you think the koran is not violent u missed this part

Quran 9:5 (the infamous verse of the sword inciting mass murder):

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

idiot lying muslims begging for sympathy in the wake of the terror they just caused they should all be killed
>>
>>55739461
Finally a sane person in this mess.
hi!

>>55739765
a)
Sorry - we haven’t been able to serve the page you asked for.
You may have followed a broken or outdated link, or there may be an error on our site.

Please follow one of the links below to continue exploring.

b)
>Germany is expected to receive 800,000 asylum seekers this year
compare and contrast to my
>germany did not yet take 800000 this year
and to your
>Germany took 800000 alone

c) those are just asylum seekers not the amount of people that will be allowed to stay.
100000 are expected to be expelled until the end of the year
>>
To fair I find it quite fitting, that just today I had very similar feelings wash over me as OP. Lithuanians do think alike I 'spose.

The sad realization hit me when I understood one thing that went counter to my previously very strongly held beliefs. Mainly: Western culture is superior to the alternatives, be it drunk, poor mindless Ruskie mob or the outright back to the midle-ages arabs. However, that is simply not true, for Western culture is only one out there actively dismissing self-preservation. Western culture is the only one that gets a huge boner from multiculturalism and limiting freedom to its own people while granting more acceptance to things that should never be accepted as long as they come from another culture. The longer I thought about it, the more sad sense it made. Nature works that way, those who lack the will or drive to survive - fade away. And just like OP, I decided that I will stop fighting it. I do not want to be a part of it, I am too tired and too smart to go against the windmills of liberalism and I am not brain-dead to join them. I will merely kick back and try to watch it. I can't say I will feel joy seeing it, but I hope I will no longer feel remorse either.
>>
>>55740013
I dont give a fuck about what some old books written by goat fuckers says, i give a fuck that the children of those goat fuckers are running around using technology they dont understand using guns they cant produce themselves killing honest white christians in europe.

specific verses dont matter.

the shit culture does.
>>
#notallmuslims my fucking ass
be #notallmuslims in your fucking country
We need to deport all muslims back to the desert and guard every exit.
It's the only way we can be safe.
WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THIS HAPPEN I'M GOING FULL FEMINAZI KINDA RAGE
>>
>>55739893
they are fellow humans.
and giving a fellow human shelter from a war is about the same level of basic decency that would be to provide food for your cousin.
you don't have to let the sandniggers into your house.
>>
>>55740221
based romania
>>
>>55740221
because people are not completely retarded to want to deport an entire ethnic group based on the sins of a minority within that group.
>>
There is no ideology that is more antithetical to the west, than Islam.

The Islamic state is practicing the truest and purest form of Islam, taken straight from scripture.

Muhammad is the ideal man, and every action that he did(Murder, torture, raiding, pedophilia), is considered good by Islamic standards.

But you know what? The people who complain the most about Islam(White Men), would benefit the most from the religion if they converted. The people that defend Islam the most(Women, liberals, gays, apostate intelligentsia), would be the ones suffering the most in an Islamic world.
>>
>>55740632
of course a sandnigger cock-gobbling Hungarian would think that

go let mohammed fuck your wife and raise your half-breed children, zoltan.
>>
>>55740332
Fuck you US, you sent many muslims here and now we're completely fucked
Unless WW3 happens where muslims will 100% get obliterated the fuck out instantly. But I doubt that will happen.
I place all my bets on glorious Japan if that happens. They don't get no bullshit from no gaijin

Anyways, it's over guys. Muslims are here and they'll fuck us up as long as we're not taking action and send them back.
I'm not even racist or some shit, I would honestly not kill them, I just want them out Europe so I can feel safe on the street. FUCK
>>
>>55740328
>you don't have to let the sandniggers into your house.
Except that's actually happening in Germany.
>>
>>55740803
>Fuck you US, you sent many muslims here and now we're completely fucked

Get fucked.
>>
File: tequila.png (283 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tequila.png
283 KB, 480x480
>tfw when we're #1 in suicide rates
>>
File: image-519542-galleryV9-ifqa.jpg (106 KB, 850x609) Image search: [Google]
image-519542-galleryV9-ifqa.jpg
106 KB, 850x609
>>55727852
>What's the point of even trying anything? People want to die. They want this, they need it. They want multiculturism, they want terror. They want sharia. They want these people walking the streets. I just want to kick back and watch the world burn without a care. What happens, happens.
this is what I think too

people can't really imagine but places like Norway and Sweden had such low criminality 20 years ago that they almost didn't need any police
and if there actually was a police car around it was talked about for months

here in luxembourg, we were so safe that the guy that brought the money to the banks RAN AROUND FREELY WITH THE MONEYBAGS THROUGH THE STREETS OF OUR CAPITAL CITY

I'm not joking, he ran around without any security

I have this idea that this is all very much related to women, christians are right, women literally want to eat the fucking apple just for the drama that ensues

I mean imagine being a 20 year old woman in safe sweden, must have been very boring no?
They look at their fucking hollywood movies and think "oh wow, so much fun in the big us american cities, I WANT THIS HERE!"
and then instead of doing what they're supposed to do (working as a nurse / be mother / be grandmother / die peacefully), they want to be SUPERMODEL, they want to have multiple partners, they want divorce, they want their children to be next Mozart, they want this and this this and that

But in the END its OUR fault, it is OUR fault for letting jews into the highest positions of EU / US goverment
Its OUR fault for letting our women let themselves go like this

In the end it really is our fault, i'm sorry this is probably very politically incorrect for /pol/
>>
>>55732993

They arent family.

If it was, i wouldnt invite my cousins family. Why do i have to suffer because they do? Why do they have a homeless man stealing their food problem? Theae are the traits of genetic dead ends and i wouldnt want to plague the world with more of it by supporting it.

Fuck you and your shitty analogies that dont even fit the scenario.
>>
>>55740802
did you research a typical hungarian name or did you actually know that off the top of your head?

if you did respect.

your comment however is illogical and irrelevant
>>
>>55741345
Holy fuck Zoltan is a typical Hungarian name?

That's what we use for like weird magicians or shit in movies and comics.

Fucking TOPKEK
>>
>>55741345
yeah i knew that off the top of my head, only one i know though :^)
>>
>>55740328
dafaq is wrong with you. i thought all liberal half yew migrated to yewyork or london. why are u still here?
>>
>>55740824
Not really though. Calm the fuck down.
The worst worry the germans have at the moment is that they will have to spend a bit more in 2015 than they planned to so they will have to get into debt to get a roof over the migrants heads.
That's the governments biggest fucking concern.
Everyone else is just trying to stir panic.

>>55741479
>>55741552
5/5 breddy gud
>>
>>55741054
You are right. Every bit of it.
>>
>>55741686
t b h f a m I already decided my next vacation is going to be to Budapest.

I saw Germany before the kekening and have no intention of ever going to Western Europe again.

I'd rather my tourism money be spent in good righteous European countries.

>and then my money gets sucked into the EU at Brussels and goes to feed some piece of shit mudslime who wants to bomb me
>>
>>55740328

Why force two radically different ideologies on belief, social status, day to day choices to clash and fight? And why should the host bend to the guests needs, when he already provides as much as he can, but it's never enough.

Listen i'm not saying they'll blow everything up. Fuck it would be extremely simple if that was the case. We could kill them without discussing this and you would be on the streets doing it yourself as would I.

First of all the free unmanaged refugee movement. Right now you don't need any identifying documents to get into most of the European countries as an asylum seeker. Why? Because of war. You don't always have the chance to pick up your belongings and scadoodle on to germoney. Do you honestly think that system wasnt and wont be abusable by terrorist cells and radicalls? Those few % were able to do harm before when we did have checks. Right now the borders are getting SOME control, but it wasn't the case some time back during the initial chaos. What do we do about that?

Second, what do you expect people to do and how to react. We lived in Europe, we have our culture, beliefs and history. We drink. Our women walk in skirts. They have rights. We enjoy bacon. The simple things that shouldn't matter. Then you add people that see it as "problematic" at best and complete blasphemy at worst. Those are just minor and day to day examples, but there are many more key differences. They act, believe and see the world differently. Things offend them what to us can be parts of our culture or every day life activities. And so WE are the ones that have to change for some reason, or at the very least give them special privileges while they live in our countries. There will always be racial tension between the groups and it will escalate and is escalating in violance, racism and xenophobia. Why continue then?

And how do you expect to deport the asylum seekers exactly? Just try and do it, you will face a backlash instantly.
>>
>>55741899
The EU doesn't fund any internal refugee feeding programs thats the individual state's responsibility.
>>
>>55737394
>>55736303

mind if i ask why Lithuanians and Poles don't like each other? What about the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth? Sorry, amerikek here
>>
>>55732446
Russia has plenty of their own problems

only you and I, and anyone else here can solve this issue. Why are we looking to Russia of all countries to help us? They won't.
>>
File: so_good.png (66 KB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
so_good.png
66 KB, 659x609
>>55742066
>>
>>55741929
>Why force two radically different ideologies on belief, social status, day to day choices to clash and fight? And why should the host bend to the guests needs, when he already provides as much as he can, but it's never enough.

Fucking hell they shouldn't.

I'm sorry i can't actually read through all your text, because i think we are actually in agreement.
The current handling of the situation is atrocious.

The refugee status should be only temporary and if they want to continue to stay here they can get assimilated or get the fuck out.

If they get offended tough luck.
hey can either get offended and stfu or go back to the warzone if they think that the offense is worse than that.

And border checks are essential.
And you should deport them the same way germany has been doing all the time. It'll just be a lot more this year.
>>
>>55732993
if you want to make some stupid analogy, a better one would be
some stupid cunt wants to make a facebook party and invites all her friends, but with her friends a lot of hobos, bikers and rapists come.
But the stupid cunt doesn't want to admit that the whole facebook party was a stupid idea and ignores that a lot of inhabitants and neighbours get raped and killed and she tells everyone living in the house and the neigbhourhood that not all the guests are bad and that all the people living there are just as bad as those few guests who are 'bad seeds'.

the stupid cunt doesn't act logical and you're a faggot for thinking the facebook party was a good idea to begin with or defending it.
>>
>>55742345
Man then I don't get what your gripe is. I mean you're not the "kill everything" type of guy sure, but you sound quite nationalist.

You agree to tighter border controls, right?
You agree that if you want and stay, you shouldn't get any special privileges, just the ones any other person in the said country already gets, right?
that includes religion or ideological aspects.

That right now the racial tension feels as if it's being artificially created for both groups by quite literally shoving one group into the other. It's like throwing a cat and mouse into a box and hoping they work things out.

This is the gripe I have. The paris attack didn't trigger me really because people didn't want to kill all muslims. But because it didn't cause people to fight for security checks for refugees moving into the country, tighter control and to make sure they understand they have to assimilate or look into moving to actual Islam countries if that's a problem. Fuck if they did all that we could cut the numbers down multiple times over.

Memes aside, i'm sure there are people who could work, assimilate and prosper in europe, but we are getting everything from those countries. The bad parts are definently not a minority.
>>
>>55742086
Was writing a long ass reply before I accidentally deleted it, so here's the short version:

1. Historical neighbors. There will always be a certain level of tension between two countries that have border each other for a very long time
2. The interwar period saw the two colliding in a military fashion. In essence to avoid giving the "Lithuanian version" I will just say that Poles took Vilnius, then Lithuanians took Vilnius back, then Poles took it again, then WWII sort of started. Now during this time media heavily vilified the neighbor respectively and to a degree a certain level of animosity retained itself.
>>
>>55743182
ahh i see thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>55742904
first of all
it's not a couple of friends and a couple of hobos
the mix is not 50% refugees 50% isil

second
>it's a bad idea to invite friends over for a party
wtf man

third
no, the refugees are refugees because bad things would have happened to them. would bad things have happened to your friends had you not made the party?

to make a better analogy:
some distant acquaintances are fleeing from zombies.
you're in a shelter
you can open the door to let the friendly people in or
you can keep it closed and see whether the zombies kill them or they kill the zombies.

you choose to open the door and a few zombies come in with your friends and kill another survivor.

you think that maybe opening the doors wasn't the best idea even though it showed you still had compassion in you despite the zombie apocalypse, but there is a more urgent matter:
what do you do?
a) you kick out your distant acquaintances because clearly they brought the zombies upon you or,
b) you chill the fuck out, and kill the zombies in your midst and then try to integrate the new people into the shelter.

>>55742914
My gripe was not with you my gripe was that the analogy i made was adequate.
We probably shouldn't have just closed our doors outright, and right now the best reaction is also not to kick every last migrant out.
That is all my analogy intended to show.
Thread replies: 133
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.