[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Agnostic But Christianity Is The Only Religion This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 24
File: 1444428419384.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1250) Image search: [Google]
1444428419384.jpg
145 KB, 1080x1250
I honestly think religion is a waste of time but Christianity is superior in today's society. The philosophical belief system contained within Christianity has influenced western society and acted as the catalyst that built these countries.
>>
I'm also agnostic and agree with this.

I won't convert to christianity, or any religion for that matter until I have proof, but I do agree that it is arguably the best religion.
>>
>>55727171

holy shit her feet are godawful

gotta put socks on those before fucking her
>>
>>55727171
Her toes are weird.
>>
What a babe
>>
I'm pretty happy with Taoism
>>
File: 1416170634188.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1706) Image search: [Google]
1416170634188.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1706
>>55727171
>reminder that only under Christianity were such works of beauty made possible
>>
>>55727259
Exactly. I'm not saying Christianity has always been peaceful (see the crusades), but today it is vastly superior than anything else.

What has the Muslim religion given us? Terrorists?

What has buddhism given us? Meditation?

What has Taosim given us? To accept everything as it it feeling as everything is perfect?

The minds that have created the modern world were either Christian, Atheist, or Agnostic. It's abundantly clear which belief systems help progress mankind forward.
>>
>>55727171
Be Jesus disciple, don't be his follower.
>>
nah
>>
>>55727171
>Christianity has influenced western society and acted as the catalyst that built these countries.
christianty AND antique culture. These are the two collum of the Western civilization.
>>
>>55727342
>>55727385
hi /tv/
>>
Christian values are family values, I used to be an atheist but realize that society needs religion and that religion should be Christianity. Look at the degeneracy the west slips into when they don't have a system of morals to follow.
>>
>>55727587
A Christian Indonesian?

How's it going? I've heard about the church burnings recently. Stay safe.
>>
File: 1328935348478.png (525 KB, 681x334) Image search: [Google]
1328935348478.png
525 KB, 681x334
HOLY TOES
>>
>>55727515

Why the fuck would a buddhist monk paint angels, asswipe?
>>
File: gothic.jpg (555 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
gothic.jpg
555 KB, 1280x1024
>>55727515
Plus Gothic cathedrals man, those things look bitchin.
>>
>>55727789
Church is not about the building mate, it's about us. They burn that's mean the Christian in Indonesia is a threat, because we change something that they couldn't. We aren't a lukewarm.
>>
>>55727171
>The philosophical belief system contained within Christianity has influenced western society and acted as the catalyst that built these countries.
But that's the opposite of what happened. Europe flourished because of the pre-Christian basis of European civilization and because no one important actually followed the retarded shit Jesus encouraged people to do. We need to cast off that universalist garbage, that trash that says a nigger is the same as a human person, in the eyes of the gods.
>>
>>55727515

There are thousands of years of beautiful and elaborate temples built to various gods. That's beautiful but don't kid yourself.
>>
>>55727983
This.
Gothic cathedrals are fucking beautiful.
>>
>>55727342
[s]If you're looking at her feet, you may have a bigger issue than you think.[/s] You're a faggot, you know that, right?
>>
>>55727171

I think religions like Taoism are pretty good too.
>>
>>55727342
>>55727385

There's a wiki page devoted to her feet

http://www.wikifeet.com/AnnaSophia_Robb
>>
Early muslims were pretty based
>>
>>55728075
What did you guys change? Did someone do something over there?
>>
>>55727342
>>55727385
Her feet are fine, would cum on them all day tbch fám
>>
>>55728122
>>55727918
>implying the constructions of other belief systems come anywhere close to the European Christian aesthetic
>>
>>55728077
That's not true. The nordic/scandinavian people were living in little shacks and huts out in the wilderness. The Anglos helped birth modern society and it did so following a belief system of Christianity. The pagan philosophy kept people in small hunter/gatherer societies and would systematically keep people back from experiencing technological advancements. Now you can make the argument that we're better off in hunter gatherer societies, but that's besides the point and takes an idealistic approach. Modern society needs to eradicate inferior religions and ignore its followers.
>>
>>55727546
Really all the needs to be said about the crusades.
They happened solely in response to the Invasion by the Moors.
Some of the crusades in the decades after the Moor's original islamic crusade into Europe were attempts to retake captured cities, but none of the crusades were launched with the intent to go and conquer all of the middle east.
It's was mostly about beating the shit out of the people who had beat the shit out of you first.
>>
File: 1409008680406.gif (474 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1409008680406.gif
474 KB, 188x174
>>55727171
>5'0
>>
id fuck her so good and cum inside her fertile womb
>>
>>55727171
>implying muslim teachers didn't shape western civilization
k

>>55727515
>only christianity
>ripped off of pagan masters
kek
>>
>>55727171
It isnt, there's lots of horrible shit in the bible
It's white people, white people are superior and dont go mental because their religions text tells them too
>>
>>55727171
Is she missing a toe on her right foot.
>>
>>55728364
literally every female celebrity has one. even youtube "celebs."
>>
>>55728714

theres no horrible "shit" in the Bible, only just things that for your human minds seem horrible.
>>
File: Rome.jpg (103 KB, 382x217) Image search: [Google]
Rome.jpg
103 KB, 382x217
>>55728406

>pagan philosophy kept people in small hunter/gatherer societies

Pic related.
>>
>>55728394
I think a lot of them have started using house-churches rather an actual church building.
Safer that way.
Indonesian Christians are the real deal, not like a lot of the lip-service ones we have here in the US.
>>
>>55728394
We quite often serving the orphanage or sharing about Jesus to school. Because the majority is still moslem and Hindu. Well, basically the church is looks more lively than the European. If you interested you could check my pastor on YouTube, his name is Phillip Mantofa.
>>
>>55728714
>there's a lot of horrible shit in the bible

Yes, I agree. But Christians have the logical reasoning to ignore these pieces of information and not take them seriously. Other religions, such as the Muslims, don't have these logical capabilities. I mean, these fuckers don't even eat bacon because some fucking guy in a turban told them not to.

>>55728906
Don't even get me started on this. There is a vast amount of information that shows how the creators of Rome were Agnostic in nature. Do you think the same mind that created large wonders also followed a pagan belief system? Get real.
>>
>>55728906

rome was a multicultural shithole, and their pagan religion sucked.

Why not take the first monoteist religion, made by my ancestors, Zalmoxism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zalmoxis
>>
>>55729239

".the Getae are the bravest of the Thracians and the most just. 94. They believe they are immortal in the following sense: they think they do not die and that the one who dies joins Zalmoxis,The same Thracians, on other occasions, when he thunders and lightens, shoot with arrows up in the air against the sky and menace the divinity because they think there is no god other than their own." - Herodot

Lactantius (an early Christian author, c. 240–320 AD), referring to the religion of the Getae, provides an approximate translation of Julian the Apostate's purported quotation of Trajan:

We have conquered even these Getai (Dacians), the most warlike of all people that have ever existed, not only because of the strength in their bodies, but, also due to the teachings of Zalmoxis who is among their most hailed. He has told them that in their hearts they do not die, but change their location and, due to this, they go to their deaths happier than on any other journey."
>>
File: 1421395290176.png (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421395290176.png
12 KB, 500x500
>>55728655
>implying muslim teachers didn't get all teaching from the surround conquered cultures.

>implying they've contributed anything of worth since their one contribution to nautical navigation.

>Pagan's lived in animal hide/wooden shacks before the Roman culture came to Europe and upgraded their tech..forcefully.
>>
>>55727171
>hai guise I'm so totally NOT a Christian, but isn't Christianity like SO awesome!

If it's a waste of time it's still a waste of time. Most people do what they want regardless of any moral guidelines they claim to live by.
>>
>>55727759
Preach
>>
File: 7770--644x428.jpg (40 KB, 644x428) Image search: [Google]
7770--644x428.jpg
40 KB, 644x428
WE NEED TO BE READY TO FIGHT AGAINST ISLAM
>>
>>55728364
Shit, I didn't even notice that picture was ASR. It's such a tragedy that girls have to get old and gross.
>>55729148
>these fuckers don't even eat bacon
Christians wold have done that too if they didn't realize "we're not going to spread if we keep being such fucking Jews".
>>
>>55727171
Shove your religious exclusivism deep in your colon!
>>
>>55729148
It's not just logical reasoning.
The New Testament in the bible is meant to new way of living, it is there to essentially get rid of the old way of thinking.
Old Testament was essentially how people were supposed to live Prior to Jesus.

You can literally sum up the entirety of the New Testament by just saying it tells you to love God and love everyone else more than yourself.
>>
File: Dave Louis.jpg (69 KB, 477x585) Image search: [Google]
Dave Louis.jpg
69 KB, 477x585
islam made me like christianity
>>
>>55727171
the way her leg slowly starts showing in that dress... INSTABONER
>>
I'm an a atheist and I'd be first in line for any new Crusade movement.
>>
>>55727171
Another agnostic checking in. I have no desire to convert, but modern Christian culture in developed nations is undeniably the best.
>>
>>55727171

Modern Christianity is a religion of c.ucks. Almost all of Europe are Christian nations and they're opening their borders for subhuman diaperheads and niggers.
>>
File: reckless.jpg (183 KB, 656x425) Image search: [Google]
reckless.jpg
183 KB, 656x425
>>55729148

>Do you think the same mind that created large wonders also followed a pagan belief system? Get real.

This is some cringey shit, man.

I was mostly making fun of your literal historical illiteracy, what with the "pagan philosophies kept people in small hunter/gatherer societies" when it's pretty well fucking known that farming spread across Europe when the Jews were still polytheists, thousands of years before any monotheism even existed, but whatever.

Basically, you have no idea about European history or religion.
>>
>>55727171
Why do you guys act like things wouldn't be the same or better without christianity?
>>
>>55730111

only catholics are keks, being a sect.Should have stayed at the one true faith,Orthodoxism
>>
>>55727171

Have you ever even read a history book?
>>
>>55729904
>crosspilled
>>
>>55729904
its interesting how that works.

islam also seems to be adding some fuel to the citizen firearms disputes.

not sure how those two things are going to work in their favor.
>>
File: QQ.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
QQ.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>55730159
>>
>>55727171
>Best religions
Christianity and whatever branches
Buddhism
Hinduism (say what you want, I'd rather have someone who doesn't poo in loo than someone who blew up my loo)
Taoism
>bad religions
Islam
Atheism
>>
>>55730329
Lmao you know he just tore your ass up right?
>>
>>55730366
What about Shinto and Sikhism and Yazidis?
>>
Atheist but I'd rather live next to a christian than a muslim.
>>
>>55727171
I'm in a similar boat, bro. I actually like Jesus Christ as a philosopher. I have read every word that has been attributed to him in canonical, non-canonical, and gnostic texts. Whether he existed or not, modern Western Civilization, whether the libtards want to admit it or not, is based upon fundamental principles of Christianity. The Enlightenment, for example, is just secularized Christianity.

I really don't know who this Christ fellow was, but I certainly respect him.

Even Nietzsche defined his Übermensch as “the Roman Caesar with Christ's soul” (Will to Power; 983).

Clearly there was something special about Jesus Christ, if he really existed. If not, there is something special about the elaborate mythology surrounding a fictional character.
>>
No not really. I've met too many crazy ass Christians include my family member to disagree with you. Religion is bondage. True freedom is reason.
>>
>I won't convert but I strongly believe the world would be better if people lived by the values espoused by this religion

Let me ask you something. Do you really think that every influential "Christian" leader believed the word of the Bible? Every King? Every Byzantine, or fuck, Roman Emperor? Every man in history who has hung a cross on his wall and led armies of lesser people into lives of usefulness, of peace, of kindness and respect? I think not. You can see for yourself that Christianity isn't "true," but you can also see that the moral framework established by that religion produces great societies. That's good. That means you're smart. But which is easier for a peasant to understand: "These restrictive, self-denying customs will foster domestic prosperity," or "Stop fighting and stealing from each other and fostering bastard children on diseased whores, or else a demon is going to rape you dead forever."? You don't believe in the Christian God because you don't NEED to be herded like a sheep to see what fosters greatness. Neither the most powerful and influential Christians of the past; but the uncountable legions of peasants, slaves, uppity vassals, potential bandits, rebels, and rapists absolutely did need to be fitted with the "Carrot" of Heaven and the "Stick" of Hell to be guided into proper behavior. And the easiest way to do that, as history shows, is by converting them top-down. People see their wise, strong leader going to church, they'll go to church. Same thing with living with the Bible's values. My point comes back to this. The peasants of yore needed an allegory to keep them in line. Today's "peasants" (essentially niggers, poor whites, and any other person with a shitty education for America) ALSO need an allegory to keep them in line. And if you're a smart person, which it seems like you are, and you admire Christian philosophy, which is seems like you do, then you ought to bite the bullet and start putting up Christmas lights. Lead them.
>>
>>55728243
Can't contain the newfaggotry.
>>
>>55727171

holy shit that wookie is tight
>>
File: 1395644237773.jpg (30 KB, 247x247) Image search: [Google]
1395644237773.jpg
30 KB, 247x247
>>55730705
>you need to follow a death cult to be good or productive
>>
>>55730398
not the same person
>>
>>55730180
Because humans are a species that has a desire to feel fulfilled in their lives.

Neuroscience will tell you this as we base a lot of our decisions on associations our brain makes.

Religion is a tool created to keep society in check, and all powerful empires in the past were formed on the basis of religion.

Without the framework to keep people working together as part of a large society, important developments in science, mathematics, and language would be absent.

Christianity being the most constructive framework for people working together for the benefit of society as a whole means that yes, the world would be worse w/o Christianity.

Is anybody saying that Christianity is perfect?

No, but it has led us to accomplish great things and provided more freedom than other frameworks that have been attempted.

So take the tinfoil Fedora off and open a history book.
>>
>>55727171
sorry but Jainism > Christianity
>>
>>55731009
Lmao fuck yourself. That need for group idenitity and purpose isn't only fulfilled by christianity in a positive way. Not only that, I was actively indoctrinated with anti-science views as a child because of christianity.
>>
File: 1443709686985.jpg (107 KB, 647x720) Image search: [Google]
1443709686985.jpg
107 KB, 647x720
>>55727171
I grew up surrounded by a shitload of different religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, Islam, Christianity, etc) and studied them all to some degree, especially on a philosophical level, but I concluded that Christianity really is the most based
>>
>>55731009
Based anon is based
>>
>>55731142
Then you had shit parents because I was raised to love science and as a christian.

Sorry you had bad parents man, shit sucks
>>
>>55730705
side note, sorry for tl;dr...
but this statement kind of goes for all religions to some extent; the human condition is that 99% of people are savage idiots, and 1% of people are lonely geniuses. Trouble is, 99 spears will always beat 1 spear in front of a smart mouth. The art of building a great society is to enslave the savage, bestial hordes of ape-men, and trick them into being altruistic and productive, while being loyal to those better educated. ALL great religions espouse this theme in one way or another, and it's not a coincidence.

It's common to attack religions for allegedly trying to oppress or control the masses, and that's exactly goddamn true. It's also extremely goddamn necessary. Want to see what happens when people are allowed to "think for themselves?" They don't, Some other smart person, almost certainly with intentions worse than the Church, WILL find the stragglers and enslave them. See: every cult ever. Modern Feminism. Marxism. Etc.... It's that old "Wolves, Sheep, and Sheepdogs" argument. More "free-thinking" sheep isn't what the world needs; it's what wolves need.
>>
>>55731310
I was actually taught this in church. Your parents taught you about evolution, that Noah's Ark didn't happen and that the world is billions of years old?
>>
File: 1448675456907.jpg (10 KB, 236x248) Image search: [Google]
1448675456907.jpg
10 KB, 236x248
>>55727259
>I'm also agnostic and agree with this.
>I won't convert to christianity, or any religion for that matter until I have proof

Many Theoretical Physicists and Astrophysicists are agnostic which why they are trying to understand the God's creations through equations. Higgs-Boson particle is also known as God Particle believes to be the particle that gives mass to matter. Afterlife is also in a way similar to String Theory and Quantum Immortality & Suicide.
>>
>>55731422
Anon define evolution, with respect to natural selection.
Also I'm Catholic, and I study Physics, biology and chemistry.
>>
>>55730845
Not what I said. Smart people can be good or productive on their own. But being good and productive is not human nature. Most people are inherently incapable of seeing a bigger picture, and it's a waste of time to turn everybody into a philosopher. If indoctrinating millions of shit-poor farmers into a death cult means less selfishness and needless cruelty and greater respect for authority, I'd take that deal any day.

tl,dr; YOU don't need a death cult. OP doesn't need a death cult. The cannibalistic sheep-fucking monstermen in Congo would probably benefit from the "death cult."
>>
>>55731715
Biological evolution. Natural and artificial selection of traits and genotypes that lead to genetic change in populations over time.
>>
>>55727171
Nah, not really, fundamental Christianity isn't really any better than fundamental Islam, it's just that no one practices it. In fact, ironically, doctrinally speaking, Islam is more tolerant than Christianity or Judaism, it has the notion of "people of the book" basically saying to be cool to other followers of Abrahamic religions because they're still worshipping the correct god, but were brought up with outdated doctrine which isn't really their fault. Quran actually has bits in it about treating Christians in Muslim lands well and letting them practice their faith unmolested as long as they pay their taxes and obey the law.

The problem isn't really with one religion or another, just culture. Most religions will give you seriously abominable advice if you actually follow them to the word, it's just a matter of whether your culture happens to coincide with the good bits or the bad. Christian countries are of a culture that doesn't advocate stoning adulterers and does advocate letting people do and believe what they like as long as it's not hurting someone. Muslim ones, particularly under regimes like ISIS, are more culturally inclined to oppressing other religions and beheading everyone they don't like. Neither position is really supported by the actual religion, it's just a matter of the people being shit or not.
>>
File: thor.jpg (71 KB, 477x597) Image search: [Google]
thor.jpg
71 KB, 477x597
>>55727171
>>
>>55727171
Religion is going to be cured like the disease it is by the information age. It won't last another 100 years
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
In America our congress can't make laws for or against religion,... but I do think they have a right to make laws that define what truly is a religion to weed out the cults.

Principles like love thy neighbor, do unto others... such principles should be used to contrast any segment of our society that wishes to call themselves a religion.

Right off the bat, islam should be identified as a murderous cult and outlawed in our country.
>>
>>55731857
I thought that the selection pressure is acted against the phenotype of an individual (which of course came from the genotypic set). The phenotype however can be affected by environmental factors.
Anon I agree with your definition and thank you for giving me shit for my finals exam.
>>
>>55732084
I'm so happy to see it die in this country.
>>
>>55731989
Yeah, Thor, as a cultural meme, accomplished so much. Fucking snow monkeys. Nordics would still be swinging from icicles and living in mud huts without the civilizing influence of Rome and Christianity.
>>
>>55732120
Well the phenotype is largely created by the genotype, and then influenced by environment.
>>
Half related, but Ben Franklin wad pretty fedora tier in his early twenties, which was a cause of great embarrassment to him. He later wrote that some form of religion is necessary for wellbeing of the society.
>>
>>55729319
>>Pagan's lived in animal hide/wooden shacks before the Roman culture came to Europe and upgraded their tech..forcefully.

The Romans were bringing "civilization" and "diversity" to the rest of Europe long before they became christian. This happened in spite of christianity, not because of it.
>>
>>55731709

Higgs boson is "Goddamn particle", not "Gods particle"

Lederman, a leading researcher in the field, wanted to title his book “The Goddamn Particle: If the Universe is the Answer, What is the Question?” But his editor decided that the title was too controversial and convinced Lederman to change the title to “The God Particle: If the Universe is the Answer, What is the Question?
>>
>>55732260
>Rome and Christianity

You keep conflating the two. You're like niggers claiming credit for Eyptian civilization just because they were both in Africa.
>>
>>55727342
>>55727385

They ain't that bad, her toes look flexible enough to press the balls.
>>
File: 1426222463409.jpg (114 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1426222463409.jpg
114 KB, 720x960
>>55727342
Fucking gross, but not as bad is Kate's feet from Kate's playground.
>>
>>55730762
Strikethrough evades me, dutchbro. Educate me?
>>
>>55727171
As an agnostic who lives in the southern United States and has to deal with crazy Christian bullshit almost every day, no. Christianity is just as shit as Islam.

Trust me, if the conservatives down here had it their way, the U.S. would look like a Christian version of Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>55727171
Same here, friend.
>>55727546
Gather the Christians, the Sikhs, the Zoros, the Daos and just fucking go to town on the Muslims. It's either we [force them to convert/kill them] or they continue hampering human development.
>>
>>55732951
God man, just move to Maine NH or VT.
>>
>>55731709
Stop talking about things you have no idea about. Physics is just a way of perceiving this universe, and a very "effective" one at that. Whether the universe indeed functions so, whether an entity like god can exist etc. are questions we won't be able to answer for a long while, if at all.
>>
>>55730525
Doesn't matter what those religions are, because I forgot Judaism in the bad religions
>>
>>55727171

If God exists why he allowed the shooting happen in Paris? Why he allowed my car broke on last Wed?

Isn't a scientific proof?
>>
File: ivan.jpg (43 KB, 789x960) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
43 KB, 789x960
>>55727171
those toes
>>
>>55727171
I'm agnostic but thinking of rejoining the anglican church for muh heritage.
>>
>>55732699
>the hoof
top kek, I forgot about that
>>
File: 1446805157167.png (479 KB, 825x1593) Image search: [Google]
1446805157167.png
479 KB, 825x1593
>>55728364
>>55728816
>>
>>55730366
Atheism isn't a religion fucktard
>>
>>55732951
>Trust me, if the conservatives down here had it their way, the U.S. would look like a Christian version of Saudi Arabia.
Here's the thing, while I am no fan of theocratic governments, unless I'm the God King, but that's a different story, but anyway, a Christian SA wouldn't look at all like an actual SA.

I get it, I live in the south too and it's a bit much. And the political evangelical right is horrible, and hypocritical. However, I have lived in SA and I can tell you that there /is/ a difference between Christianity and Islam, even at its extreme. So these LoL All Religions Are The Same Stupid just don't fly around me.

Spend some time in the ME, really live there, and then tell me that Islam is the same brand of crazy as other religions. It's not.
>>
>>55735216
Yes it is.
>>
>>55734718
Holy fuck, this is like those fucktards that leave comments on porn video sites, posting pics of their dicks and contact info and stuff. This is the internet run amok and become retarded.
>>
File: BcDavwECQAAzIkX.jpg (86 KB, 599x864) Image search: [Google]
BcDavwECQAAzIkX.jpg
86 KB, 599x864
>>55727171
>ywn bury your face in ASR's butt
Why live :(
>>
>>55731088

Jainism is peaceful but it goes pretty overboard in practice. Have to wear a cloth over your mouth to stop bugs from getting in and have to sprinkle rice everywhere you walk to purify it. In fact Jainism is part of the reason Buddhism exists and espouses a "middle path" that ignores the excessive aspects.
>>
Christianity is perfect for a populace that is meant to be penned in like sheep.

Islam is far too extreme for people to be complacent in my opinion family.
>>
>>55735250
>Capital punish everything
>No freedoms that go against (my interpretation of) the bible: gays, abortion, etc
>No alcohol (dry counties)
>Boo science, teach religion (Creationist shit in public school science classes)
Etc, etc...

And that's not even getting into the extremely crazy ones like the Pentecostals or old school southern baptists. No music (besides music that praises the lord), not allowing women to wear pants or cut their hair, dancing isn't allowed.

I understand that it's bad in Saudi Arabia, but I honestly think the reason that most Christians here aren't as widely extreme as the Muslims in the Middle East is because they know that they can't get away with it here on a large scale. If they could, though, they would.
>>
>ASR will never peg me

jdimsa
._. ;_;
>>
File: 13568141372233.jpg (46 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
13568141372233.jpg
46 KB, 499x314
>>55727171
No today's Christianity is degenerate tier since it tells people that its ok to sin now and Jesus will forgive them, it gives permission for people to sin they have totally turn it around compared to back in the day, they even use it to defend faggots getting married, the enforced Christianity you speak of which tells people to not sin or be faggots is totally ignored. Have you seen those vids of bro Dean for example this people are whore mongers and whores and they say they are Christians why? because they are there church doesn't tell them about sin since they don't want to lose people thus loosing money.
>>
>>55737845
durrr hurr christianity is good because it's western
jesus was british not jewish
i'm not a real believer but muh heritage
christianity is my identity politics :^) now i finally belong

>>55738121
This. Salvation by faith alone is one of the worst ideas ever created.
>>
>>55738121
Sorry bro, you're partially right.

There are too many churches who preach this kinda stuff.

Jesus was a gangster and didnt take shit from anyone, while being peaceful about it.

There is one story in the bible, where they are about to stone a girl to death for being a whore.

All the religious leaders of the time are there, and they have rocks in hand.

Jesus walks up in the middle of it, stopping everyone, doesnt even say a word, and writes something in the sand with a stick or his foot or something.

Turn around, looks at everyone, and says
"he who is without sin shall cast the first stone"

I imagine he wrote a name of a mistress or some deed they have all done wrong that was very personal to someone important there.

how thats for being a gangster. no ducks given.

anyhow, there should be less love and mercy, ( which there is TON let me tell you, I'm a shining example of mercy) and more of the truth. God is kind of like an almighty Dad. He gets pissed and disappointed when you fuck up but still has your back and wants the best for you.

Not like your mom where you could rape and pillage and she'd be all like

"Honey, I'm sure they had it comming, or you were right blah blah.

Anyhow, long rant, do well brother.
>>
>>55727171
same here
I was raised evangelic, at 11 or so I started going full fedora, and about 17 I moved on to agnosticism, I don't give much of a fuck about god, but I am a total moralfag, and the only 2 religions I've seen that mix well with the west are christianity, and sikhism, and this has been proven lately
>>
>>55738502
>durrr hurr christianity is good because it's western
>jesus was british not jewish
>i'm not a real believer but muh heritage
>christianity is my identity politics :^) now i finally belong

What the fuck did I just read? Are all dingo-fuckers this stupid?
>>
>>55727759
Oh, so you started murdering people when you were an atheist? That argument doesn't hold. I need a magical sky pixie or I'll rape and murder.
>>
>>55737845
>I understand that it's bad in Saudi Arabia, but
So, you literally have no frame of reference for what you're referencing? Come on, /pol/ack, don't be tumblr. Don't use words to scare people.
>>
Catholicism is the reason that Europe even had the dark ages in the first place. The reason they became the great world power was because Protestantism sprang up and gave every one in Europe a reason to try and one up each other. But christian has been the most successful religion for 500 years now so can't really argue against it.
>>
>>55727171
who cares? post more asr.
>>
>>55740087
>Catholicism is the reason that Europe even had the dark ages in the first place. The reason they became the great world power was because Protestantism sprang up and gave every one in Europe a reason to try and one up each other

>People actually believe this drivel
>>
>>55740087
>Catholicism is the reason that Europe even had the dark ages in the first place
lmao 6/10 I replied
>>
>>55740087
>Protestantism

It's christianity gone full jewish.
>>
>>55730187
This 2bh
>>
>>55727171
I'd gladly convert if it meant muslims go away forever
>>
File: image.jpg (317 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317 KB, 900x900
>>55730845
>you need a strawman to Make a good and productive argument
>>
>>55730705

Right on.
Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.