[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did your family react to the terrorist attacks in France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Hungarian Pepe.jpg (2 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
Hungarian Pepe.jpg
2 MB, 1832x1754
How did your family react to the terrorist attacks in France?

My Dad said it happened because France let it too many refugees and that ISIS got in undercover. He also said that this is the start of ISIS's takeover of Europe.
>>
>>55727135
Shock, disbelief and anger.
>>
>>55728062
this
too bad he's still blue pilled
>>
Get rid of all of them. Why do they care, they're not their people?
>>
>>55727135
>because France let in too many refugees and that ISIS got in undercover
Good thing that has actually been confirmed now. Syrian passport found on at least 1 of the terrorists, sought asylum in Greece and from there traveled legally to France.
>>
>>55727135
HAven't talk to them but according to the past experiences;
probably blaming the Jews and Westerner for making Islam look bad.
>>
>>55727135
Uhhhhh, My sister freaked out and pointed at a jungle gym and told me "Anon, that jungle gym right there could be a fucking warzone" and I literally just respionded "top kek mothafucka"

no foolsies
>>
>>55728206
0% chance this is jews, this destroys their entire narrative about how Europe should have these refugees
>>
>>55727135
My Dad didn't seem to really feel a connection as us younger generation did. As long as he's voting for Trump idc if he's blued or not.
>>
>>55727135
religion of peace my ass
>>
>>55728062

Were any of them saying this had changed their personal opinion on things, i.e. immigration ect..?
>>
My dad is probably thinking that France got what it deserved for letting in such a massive amount of muslims. all of my friends that show outrage at everything are very silent. The muslims and muslim sympathizers are full on dindu and #notallmuslim mode, but nary a peep about the French who were shot.
>>
"Nothing new." basically.

It'll be hard to combat since no good will come out of discriminating against every Muslim/foreigner, this is exactly what ISIS and other terrorist groups will want since this will lead many to join their cause and rebel with violence.
>>
They both said "hmm"
>>
>>55727135
my mom is saying the same thing and shes worried as fuck that we just imported 10k shitskins. Dad agrees with mom but on the inside, I don't think he gives the slightest fuck
>>
File: bueno.jpg (134 KB, 607x405) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
134 KB, 607x405
>>55727135
Based dad confirmed.
My dad said we should go rifle shopping, and also started to mumble something about Hitler and how honestly, white people are just better looking... then he sort of tapered off.
>>
>>55727135
>ISIS's takeover of Europe.

Your dad seem to like memes, you should send him here.
>>
>>55727135
Me and my brother talked about how muslims are subhuman and are incompatible with western society.
>>
>>55728673
I feel as though this is the endgame, but it's not a bad thing. This will get the ball rolling, so to speak.
>>
File: bosss.gif (2 MB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
bosss.gif
2 MB, 448x252
>>55728778
Aren't you late for a concert or something?
>>
File: 1445294569522.jpg (11 KB, 327x388) Image search: [Google]
1445294569522.jpg
11 KB, 327x388
>>55728740
>mumbled something about Hitler and how honestly, white people are just better looking...
>>
>>55727135

My dad didn't give a shit because "it doesn't directly affect them."
>>
File: 1446457441190.jpg (32 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1446457441190.jpg
32 KB, 443x332
>>55727135
>Muslims will never integrate
>Muslims want to take over the world
>We can't let any more here because they become terrorists
>string 'em up
>ship 'em back
>racists
>sexists
>misogynists
>knew this would happen with the open border policy
>tfw family red-pilled
>>
>>55728814
Yeah and I'm glad with some comfort that there are many westeners that are aware of this. A lot of very racist people and violent people, but at least not everyone is bending over.

I don't know the fix or the answer, but one I hear is that Muslims need to change the Quran to not be so violent and archaic. But to me, you may as well tell them to just ditch the religion all together--which just won't happen. And personally, Islam itself attracts many psychopaths.

If this keeps going, a slow snowball of sorts, then it will end in a WW3. Hopefully groups/people such as ISIS (or any Muslim for that matter) gets their hands on nuclear weaponry.

I'm interested in what Russia will do. Sure they're barbaric and backwards like the ME, but they don't fuck around.
>>
>>55728195
Why would he take his passport with him? How did it survive the bomb?
>>
>be playing fallout 4
>dad knocks on door
>anon have you heard about what's happening in paris?
>ohfug.jpg

he pretty much agrees with me, says all the muslims should be rounded up and searched
>>
>>55728673
>his is exactly what ISIS and other terrorist groups will want since this will lead many to join their cause and rebel with violence.
They already radicalize them when they move to Western countries. Many of the terrorists have duel citizenship and even grew up here, get radicalized, and then go to the shithole countries and come back to fuck shit up.
>>
Our parents don't seem to care why? This is showing improvement though. Newgenfags care about the state of the world.
>>
File: 1420733343929.png (141 KB, 1194x826) Image search: [Google]
1420733343929.png
141 KB, 1194x826
>>55727135
We watched. We said it was thier fault and they need to take care of it themselves. Then lol at comments about the attack. Pretty good day imo. Even cooked a decent meal.
>>
They don't care. I don't either.

It's just people dying. Happens all the time.
>>
>>55728470
yea, the jews just try to control populations as a whole, they can't predict how individuals will react
>>
The typical blue-pilled bs, blamed the French for the Algerian massacre and African colonization. fucking kill me
>>
>>55729155
Did you nuke Boston or kill your son
>>
In Europe if you're not from the country you're in, you typically carry your passport as a form of ID. It's needed for day to day function, especially as a brown person that can barely speak the native tongue to prove that you aren't there illegally.
>>
File: blackshirts.jpg (80 KB, 960x634) Image search: [Google]
blackshirts.jpg
80 KB, 960x634
>>55727135
Sad, but still against islamaphobia. It's a strange time to be in where you are more traditional, and more right wing than your own parents.
>>
>>55729047
Islam needs a serious Enlightenment period which probably won't happen since all the moderates that want to drag it to the modern age get death threats and are attacked. I'm sure many choose not to speak out because of fear of what will happen to them.

They may even be ostracised from their community if they disagree on certain elements of it.
>>
>>55728583
One was saying how everyone's involved in isis, bin laden is alive and that it's just that.

I wish I was joking
>>
Mum didn't even know until I told her and put the news on. Didn't think it was caused by lax immigration laws.
>>
>>55729155
Searched? Is that the new word for shot? :^)
>>
>>55727135
They admitted that their generation fucked up the world that our generation has to deal with.
>>
>>55727135
Anger, sadness, fear, and an utter hatred for Muslims.
>>
>>55729047
>Hopefully groups/people such as ISIS (or any Muslim for that matter) gets their hands on nuclear weaponry.
I mean DON'T get their hands on such weaponry. My mistake. What I get for not proof-reading.

>>55729388
Yeah, it's needed but it won't happen. As I said, it's basically telling them to ditch their religion. Many "moderates" still believe in the Quran and want the teachings and texts to be done to everybody else (kill infidels, kill those who leave Islam) but won't do it themselves.
>>
>>55729365
Have you told them that Islamophobia isn't a word, and was only created as a taqqiya attempt? Same as them saying it's a religion of peace.
>>
>>55729365
There's no such thing as Islamophobia. Are you at school or something?
>>
Same as always. Watch news for 5 minutes then get back to reality. They'll be another shooting or attack in a month. Rinse and repeat
>>
>>55729544
This is very true. When I say moderates I mean true moderates, that do not want anyone to be killed, don't want sharia law, don't want to kill gay people, adulterers, don't want women to wear the face coverings, arranged marriages to first cousins, honour killings etc. I do not mean the moderates that others consider moderate yet are not.
>>
>>55727135
you dad sounds like a wiseman

u should listen
>>
>>55729605
He was talking about how his family reacted to the situation. Not him.
>>
My dad said we need to kill the lot of 'em
>>
File: 1447522986833.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1447522986833.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
My father said IS should've killed some Eternal Anglos instead of Aryan frenchmen
>>
>>55729554
>>55729605
They are too much in the dildocracy mindset. I knew this would happen. They were shocked to see ISIS abuse the Syrian refugee mumbo jumbo.
>>
mine blamed kikes
>>
Pretty much how you'd expect from Israelis. My step-mother is a France-Jew though and she's deeply hurt seeing what France has become. [Part of the reason why she left to begin with]
>>
>>55727135
My dad calls them towel heads but I haven't talked to him Abbott what he thinks should be done with them. My mom agreed with me that we need another crusade. We are all atheist. They have been divorced for twenty years but we're both democrats when I was little. I'm proud of them.
>>
People die everyday so not a big deal
>>
File: 1437181885073.jpg (293 KB, 1198x1733) Image search: [Google]
1437181885073.jpg
293 KB, 1198x1733
>>55729762
>French
>Aryan
>>
My dad said Russians are behind it all.
>>
>>55729868
about* they were both*

My phone is a piece of shit.
>>
File: russell_brand.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
russell_brand.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>55729915
>Anglos
>white
>>
>>55727135
my dad called me over to his nightly viewing of fox news and shouted "It begins! America is next, Obama will finally get his wish of enforcing martial law!"
>>
>>55729776
Perhaps ask them why there is no such thing as...
Buddhaphobia
Catholicphobia
Quakerphobia
Shintophobia
Sikhphobia
And perhaps they will listen.
>>
"We really should just nuke the whole middle east"

-My Catholic Mother
>>
My uncle said "These people are crazy". That's it.
>>
>>55730077
Catholic or not, she's right on the money.
>>
>>55729084

When suicide vests go off they usually extremities off like arms, legs, and whatever. These explosions aren't massive poofs of flames, and a passport isn't going to be disintegrated by the blast.
>>
>>55729762
idk why you still bother with this anglo shit, nobody cares.
>>
File: aerozum.jpg (77 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
aerozum.jpg
77 KB, 601x601
my dad basically said that France let it happen and that he feels bad for the loss of life, but the blood is on the hands of the French government. he said they would rather risk the lives of their citizens than hurt someone's feelings.

>tfw he was saying all of this as I was cleaning my rifle
>>
File: 1443517914018.png (310 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443517914018.png
310 KB, 480x480
>>55730533
>>
File: 1387035722184.jpg (16 KB, 320x308) Image search: [Google]
1387035722184.jpg
16 KB, 320x308
My mother is Polish, so naturally, she's based and red-pilled on the issue. She said "This is what's going to happen to Europe as a whole if they keep letting those fucking refugees in. Hopefully this attack will wake up Europe before they destroy themselves", followed by "Thank God this isn't happening in Poland. Fuck Merkel".

Haven't spoken to my dad about it, but I'm sure his feelings are similar.
>>
I don't know but my mother red pilled me when I was 13 or something so go figure
>>
>>55727135
My family isn't even aware of the attacks in France. Going to tell them later today.
>>
>>55727135
They said that they brought it upon themselves.
>>
My mom wasn't surprised due to the amount of mudslimes there. She was pretty sad about it though. My dad acted like a sjw.
>>
My parents are FOX News watching Christian Conservatives so immediately they blamed Islam and immigration and liberal policies that allow for these cultures to spread.
>>
>>55727135

Terrorise This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwa9MM6mEP0
>>
Mom is pretty redpilled and I talked to her about it. I told her I wasn't surprised at all this happened thanks to the open borders bullshit and she agreed. She thinks the leftists are a bunch of hypocrites and tolerant only of their own opinions despite supposedly being tolerant to all.

Just ridiculous how people can still defend open borders after this. This kind of attack never happened in Europe before the influx of refugees and people still refuse to connect the fucking dots.
>>
>>55730944
were you raised by retards?
>>
File: 1367308671973.jpg (88 KB, 426x518) Image search: [Google]
1367308671973.jpg
88 KB, 426x518
>>55728470
The jews want war, look at what hallange said "blah blah we want war with isis". I wouldn't doubt if this was orchestrated by the kikes. At the time I wanted every muslim dead but i forgot that the real enemy are the people bringing in this shitskins and the ones trying to destroy the middle east to cause instability. I.E. have Merkel, Hallange and the rest of the immigration/conquest in the middle east politicians should have their head on stakes or hung.
>>
>>55731026
Well, they're not wrong in this instance.
>>
>>55727135
Coupled with the enormous migrant influx and our politicians' complete apparent disappearance and paralysis:

Redpilled in a month, yesterday was the last straw. Both mum and dad have lived in Paris and it's where they met.
>>
>>55730533
The sad part is he is actually right.
Even if the national opinion changed drastically, our educational system is still made in order to brainwash our kids and turn them into shitface's cock lovers leftist.
In two weeks we will be back supporting those fuckers and let them get in into our country.
Be a bro Murrica and nuke us already.
>>
File: 1352545682971.jpg (19 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1352545682971.jpg
19 KB, 403x403
>Women are 3/4 of Muslim converts in the west because they want a Muslim man & are "re-embracing... rigid gender demarcation", at an increasing rate
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/women-islam-the-rise-and-rise-of-the-convert-6258015.html
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=86c_1447486084

Does anyone know yet what happened that pregnant woman who hanged on the window a nd to that man who tried to help her?
>>
Well, there is a hope. Politics like Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban or entire Visegard Group which says clearly that refugees from middle east and africa are danger for Europe. Funny thing is that we see it, but we ain't target of the refugees, they want to get to France, UK , Germany and Scandinavia sad for them, but well there lefty propaganda has made their countries into social paradises where muslims can breed children and live only with social, without working and asimilating with local community
>>
File: jimmyBoy.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
jimmyBoy.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>visited Paris this summer
>kind of smelt like piss and too many niggers trying to hawk shit to tourists (or rob them)
>still very nice overall
Gotta admit family I'm actually pretty upset about this whole thing

>leftists will still defend mass immigration
>leftists will still defend the muslimites
>I will live to see the caliphate
>>
>>55727135
When I told my mom about it, her first words were literally "Ha ha ha!"
She blames the french for letting those animals in their country and hates tolerance and multiculti and islam. She's the biggest nationalist I know. Fucking love her so much.
>>
Had a fight with my mom over it. She can't articulate her views very well so it's a total waste of time to talk to her. She can't explain why she thinks that islam should not be criticized as an ideology, she just "feels" it's bad to do so. Basically female intuition when it fails, i.e. appeasement towards evil men. My brothers agree with me, they've been redpilled thoroughly by me over the last couple of years and now hate muslims.
>>
>>55727135
>isis
>takeover europr
tip top lel, your father is a moron 2bh
>>
are there any majority red pill white places in Europe anymore? what's the final hope?
>>
>>55732256
not entire countries, but probably parts.
>>
>>55732256
A lot of Eastern Europe (Czech, Poland, etc)

Being a German I love Germany and all but damn losing WW2 just made them lots their balls, it's just sad. A lot of Scandinavia are half/half. But Eastern Euro is god-tier--that I've experienced anyway. Czech namely being amazingly fun.
>>
>>55732256
>>55732355
>not entire countries
Eastern yurop is pretty based desu.
>>
>>55727135
Your father is a bright man
>>
My dad said it's no wonder with all those "Arabs" in the country, because they supposedly have "animal tempers".
>>
>>55727135
My dad said it was their own fault for allowing refugees into their territory. ISIS took advantage and pretended to be refugees so they could carry out their plan to attack Europe.
>>
My father said that the people of europe should unite and purge that scum and he knew that would happen because of the refugees that are swarming in, its so obvious that ISIS people are under them.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 587x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 587x512
Dad is a Nigerian, I was born in England

Surprisingly:
>blames Merkel
>disgusted by it was known a month back
>enraged by atrocities
>disagrees with the fact that no Muslim men go and fight their fight or shift blame
>>
>>55727135
>y Dad said it happened because France let it too many refugees and that ISIS got in undercover. He also said that this is the start of ISIS's takeover of Europe.
Thats almost exactly what my dad said.
And it's correct.
I approve of this and i approve of border controls.
>>
My mother finally snapped. She's always been a solid bluepill bleeding heart, but now I've never seen her so angry about the mudslims. Felt good because she's always berated me for being a bigot.
>>
File: czech em.jpg (125 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
czech em.jpg
125 KB, 472x472
>>55732408
This. I lived in the Czech Republic for a little bit and that country is based, even the capital city Prague was like 90% European.
>tfw want to learn Czech and move there and marry a qt so I can save the white race
>>
>>55732068
Nice try Ahmed
>>
>talkin' to parents on phone
>"So what do you think about Paris"
>dad: "Fuckin' muslims"
>mom starts laughing

based parents
>>
Granddad is of the mindset that the western world needs to band together and glass ISIS. No one else expressed opinions other than the generic "oh that's so terrible"
>>
Black fellow here
Mother:
>it's because the French are racist
wish I was making this shit up
I fucking hate mudslimes and would defend the west to the death
>>
It's good to see plenty of European flags in here that are clearly fed up with this situation. I was beginning to think that entire continent was castrated. I hope there is a mass awakening soon.
>>
"France shouldnt be surprised, as my father said "when you harbor thieves you get robbed""

his exact words
>>
>>55732934
Your mum needs a redpill.

Or reminder of 7/7.
>>
File: rage.jpg (36 KB, 308x300) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
36 KB, 308x300
Dad took my Wii U when I blamed Muslims because ''that yo tea dinosaur game has clearly made you a bigot''

can't believe this shit
>>
>>55733052
Makes no difference, m8. She subscribes to whatever BBC News at 6 and her religious channels tell her.
>>
>>55727135
I heard my mom gasp and asked what was wrong then she said "Paris was just attacked multiple times" I laughed and told her "I told you shit like this would happen.you called me a racist but look what your innocent Muslims are doing" then she just sat there silently questioning her liberal logic.
>>
File: 1377918676137.png (12 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1377918676137.png
12 KB, 560x407
Dad called them "smelly hatebeards"
Libtard mum got redpilled, hates muslims now
Libtard sister was shocked and angry, but still thinks there's nothing wrong with islam

Could've been worse.
>>
File: 1384044026106.png (328 KB, 547x517) Image search: [Google]
1384044026106.png
328 KB, 547x517
>>55729762
>>
>>55731564
There was a shooter in that window later in the night, so they probably both got shot.
>>
>>55727135

> ISIS' takeover of Europe

Yeah, that is really going to happen. A few sandniggers with AK-47s are going to take over huge powerful nations with vast organised armies.
>>
>>55733219
She sounds like one of those people plugged into the matrix man.
>>
My mom said "That didnt surprise me in the least. Just a matter of time untill it happens to us"
Didnt inquire further, but turns out that my mom might be more based than I thought.
>>
>>55733642
it's not going to happen through force. it's going to happen through reproduction. look out your window, Alfred. notice many white folks walking around?
>>
>>55727135
My dad got pissed that people, yet again, stood there and got fucking gunned down. Like fucking sheep.
>HERPA DERPA what are we supposed to do they got dem guns!
Well what's the mother fucking alternative Frenchies? Oh, 150 dead. So looks like you're getting the shit shot out of you anyway. If you can't run and you can't hide FUCKING FIGHT.
>United 93.
>"Are you guys ready? Okay. Let's roll!"
I share my father's anger. We've both already spoken amongst ourselves and with the rest of my family that if anything like this ever happens, we don't even need to discuss it at the the time the answer is "Do your best to fucking kill them and if you die, you die. We're all dead anyway and if someone is going to die, we're OK with dying facing our enemies instead of on the floor like cowards."

Fuck this life where people in schools let attackers line them up and shoot them one by one standing there shitting themselves. If I hear a fucking ALLAH AKBAR and I'm not in a mosque I'm running toward it with a knife, a pen, my fucking fists I don't give a shit.

I'm so fucking angry that these people died like sheep.
>>
>>55733642
The UK has 80,000 active personnel,Germany 60,000, France 112,000 the amount of people illegally entering Europe is in the millions and rising.
>>
>>55733642
8 sand niggers caused an entire nation to mobilize its defenses and shut down its borders.

nigga, they already control Europe.
>>
>>55727135
They said that it was expected because they thought that ISIS members were infiltrated in the group of the refugees
>>
My dad said he hopes someone blows Trudeaus head off.
>>
>>55734073
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
Shock, happiness and then regret since they pridcted something like this but they didn't wanted to happen at all.
>>
>>55727135
my dad was wondering to which country we could move if the situation gets tenser, but I told them Poland is the safest
>>
Honestly if the Muslims want to live in Europe they need to be beta fags and stop trying to change the country with bitching, raping, and fucking our good LEGAL white, black, Asian broskies.

If all the Muslims are sick of ISIS then they wouldent have any members lmao
>>
>>55731653
All of my friends that are talking about this are going full on #notallmuslims, saying ISIS are not real muslims, going into dindu-mode, and etc. Not a peep about the French who were attacked or anything, just trying to go full PC-mode and defend these shitskins as they keep getting away from any blame.

Worst part is, they're on their way of becoming pharmacists.
>>
>>55732693
>>55732934
I like the fact that all the recent 'racist' public transport vids have been blacks calling out muslims.
>>
My father is slowly becoming more redpilled, but I got a shock when my mother called from Germany. "These fucking moslems, there are going to be 2000 of them here in our town! Our mayor said that all women and children should stay inside when it's dark, and don't go near the moslems" she said my brother and sister's school is now 80% muslim. I am not okay with my fucking siblings growing up with a bunch of sandniggers. What if they get hurt?
>>
>>55727135

my dad shouted Allahu Akbar and shot his uzi into the air
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 720x960
Predicted this two months ago. From my dad today:

"I have always been in complete agreement with you. The Germans may hang Merkel. It's time for the world to wake up and realize these people are animals and put them down. Borders are designed for safety of the populous. All this generation butthurt bullshit has to stop."

Feels good to have a redpilled family.
>>
>>55727135
My mom sad she's glad we live in some small town and not one of the larger cities because Germany is surely the next target.
>>
>>55727135
My dad said the same, and also added that they should make the mudslimes go back or make them wish they went back.
>>
>>55727135
My Dad texted me that this is going to help pave the way for Trump #BASED
>>
>>55732693
A lot of the educated Africans that I have met at my universities have been some of the most inclusive, intelligent, and nicest people I have encountered. They are also the biggest racists of their own people I have ever seen. They fucking loathe USA niggers and muslims like no other.

You're dad is based.
>>
mom is pissed off as fuck, says merkel should be fired (she's german)
dad is.. 'well, that's what you get when everyone is allowed'
>>
>>55734574
How many refugees have you received so far, or if you haven't gotten any yet, how many are you slated to receive?
>>
File: woe is me.jpg (176 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
woe is me.jpg
176 KB, 1000x1000
I live alone, but the muslim community in my University are mostly in denial.

> Remember Beirut! double standards baka desu
> This was in retaliation for France joining the bombings in Syria and Iraq
> 7 people can do that? it must've been a False flag!
> I mourn for the victims, but I also mourn for the Muslims who will be alienated as a result of these attacks (ayy lmao?)
> Terrorism has no religion!
> #alllivesmatter

They're in damage control, edgy and seem to be oozing with passive aggressive remarks or downright faux sympathy with a strong undertone of non-apology.
>>
>>55727135
Three months ago my parents were staying in that area of Paris on a holiday
>>
File: 40 keks.png (224 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
40 keks.png
224 KB, 358x310
>>55735132
tfw if you write

double standards or hypocrisy baka desu follows after it.
>>
>>55735132

Probably because many of them are secretly celebrating
>>
>>55735256
Two weeks ago my sister was there for a week while studying abroad.
>>
>>55735132
>oozing with passive aggressive remarks or downright faux sympathy with a strong undertone of non-apology.

well put, sums up your average Muslim's attitude to these things
>>
>>55735132
They should just elide the "victims of the attacks in Paris" bit entirely and be honest about it.
>>
They haven't said much because they don't really give a fuck.
>>
>>55729388
This shit is why i am not religious like my parents. Our religion is dumb sadly and the others aswell.
>>
I spoke to my mother on the phone about it, she said they should put the muzzies into camps. Redpilled as fuck.

I told her about the 10k refugees, she wondered why they're putting them in New Orleans instead of sending them somewhere uninhabited like Montana where they can mind their own business and not bother anyone.
>>
>>55729544
Mohammed pretty much forced his ideas, why couldn't someone else do it again?
>>
File: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (437 KB, 1767x1155) Image search: [Google]
uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg
437 KB, 1767x1155
>>55727135

Every day on the news we see hordes, no, fucking armies of muslim men, bearded men, marching through Europe. Men who could be fighting for their homeland but no, for some reason, they have flooded Europe.

My family commented on that when that tragedt happened in France. We have let an army in. Trojan Horse, mon ami, trojan horse.
>>
My mother wants to go Auschwitz on all Muslims.

My father says the world is burning, but no one wants to stop the arson.
>>
>>55727135
>ISIS
>Taking over Europe
kek

They're a small group of sandniggers.
>>
Was able to redpill my SJW family member about immigration. If only I could've done more. The rest is up to her boyfriend.
>>
>>55729694
You probably mean people which dont't practise the religion really and are just part of the big mess. Like almost all Bosnians.
>>
Dad: What are they waiting to nuke syria ? me: Kek
>>
My grandma said that this happened because they opened arms to all Muslims, which I agree for once. She too said that they should just kill all of them with no questions asked. She was pretty schocked and furious when she heard the Paris attack, she rambled something like "those wild beasts" and other stuff.
>>
>>55727135

Shortly after it happened I sat down in the kitchen with my father and we talked about how this simply had to happen thanks to the crazy, irresponsible refugee politics. It ended with the usual conclusion that Merkel is a cunt and that she needs to go already. We thought the event would at least put some pressure on the government now. But after today I realized that they're just going to ignore it, moderators and journalists only talk about how emotional and sad this is and politicians warn about the "danger from the right" instead of the dangers of islam. It's over now already, we're all doomed.
>>
>>55733247
She'll come up with something soon enough. Liberals everywhere are circling the wagons around the poor dindu muslims and trying to deflect any amount of blame towards them.
>>
>>55736243
It's what Islam is about. Convert or die. Conquer the entire world. Islam's end-game is total world annihilation.
>>
>>55727135

>mom: hey son did you see what happened in Paris?
>oh yeah that's fucked up, fucking muslims fucking up everything, that's why we must kick them out, it's too risky
>mom: you are right son

And that's how we roll.
>>
>>55727135
My mom is happy they are not here
my Dad knew it was to be expected
>>
>>55727135

father was wondering why we havent nuked middle east from orbit years ago
mother was just in disbelief and wanted to kill every single dirty sandnigger

just average czech family I guess
>>
File: jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg (104 KB, 640x342) Image search: [Google]
jihad-in-new-orleans.jpg
104 KB, 640x342
Why the Fuck are we letting in Syrian Refugees into our Country, look what happen to France, we have no way of finding out who is a terrorist or not, and most likely our government would let it happen.
>>
>>55736077
Agreed, but yours is the only one people are killing for and disrespecting women and gays so it makes it 10 times more dangerous tbqh family. I just lie and say I'm Catholic so I don't get the atheist bullseye on me...religious people don't like atheists so I keep hush hush about it.
>>
>>55733862
Dude, you're in the USA, and unless you live in one of the major cities, getting a gun shouldn't be too hard, with a CC license being a couple of hours of learning some decent technique. Then again, the price of ammo is getting pretty expensive.
>>
My dad says it's too late to do anything, they're already in Europe
>>
>>55732935
Nah, it's nothing speacial on /pol/.
>>
File: 1442484997411.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1442484997411.gif
2 MB, 400x350
>>55727135
They said we better start increasing our military numbers. They don't want to go and attack them tho. Just reinforce our borders with the non-kekold neigbour countries.
They hate all the "Refugees Welcome" countries because we live in a city that was along the train line of the sandnigger exodus. So we all saw the rich multiculturalism of these animals before the walls.
>>
my mom said trudeau will let it happen here
>>
tfw im polish, i was spending time with my family yesterday - my mother, my father, both grandmothers, few cousins and aunts, big family it is - and when someone turned on news everyone was like "that's what they get for letting all of those muslim trash into france"
feels good to be polish sometimes, god bless eastern europe
>>
Typical "when will these stop these people need to just be wiped out" response from my mom along with a few tears.
>>
My dad laughed, said "I guess not many baguettes and cheese will be eaten today" and kept drinking his raki.
>>
They subtly enjoyed death of Westerners and said it's good there is no muslims here.
>>
The males said, in no uncertain terms, that we need to kill or repatriate all non-whites.
>>
>>55727135

Did you dad also tell you that 1+1=2?

Damn, he's smart
>>
>>55733951
Not all of those are in ISIS you idiot.
>>
>>55737816
jesus christ polish bro, your country sure is more fucked up than i had believed.
>>
>>55727135
My dad works in counter-terrorism

He was getting mad that they were taking so long to assault the concert hall (usually you spend time planning the assault, but they were shooting hostages, ie you go in immediately)
>>
it helped me redpill my family and friends as I told them as soon as the refugee 'crisis' happened that this was going to happen.
>>
File: 10061.gif (658 KB, 420x268) Image search: [Google]
10061.gif
658 KB, 420x268
>>55728062
>allow hundreds of thousands of Muslims into your country
>surprised when they start terrorizing people
>>
>>55727135
shitheads over here think Oslo is already doomed and a civil war is gonna break loose

bunch of paranoid hicks if you ask me, but i always have Iceland as a backup plan in case shit actually goes south here
>>
>>55737723

I've never kek'd out loud to a picture until now.
>>
>>55737750
by the way, in poland even leftist (at least most of them) are totally against islam, doesnt really matter tho considering that few weeks ago we had elections here and only right wing parties got into parliament (we have 5% electional threshold)
so once again, feels good man
>>
>>55727135
my stepdad said it was cia. i redpilled him now hes ballistic
>>
>>55738113
iceland is pretty fucking cool.
geothermal energy will be around even if the earth literally gets thrown out of the solar system.
plus blondes
>>
>>55727135
they cheered. We all did honestly.
>>
>>55727135
My dad and I agreed, that if the jews and the muslms can not live peacefully near each other, despite having an incitament to do so, then it is naive to think, that europeans can live along these people peacefully. In other words; our politicians brought this upon us, even though they were warned.

We also agreed, that in order to save Europe we would need an ethnical cleansing worthy of Serbia.
>>
>>55728583
My Facebook has leapt to the right. It's quite intriguing, actually.
>>
>>55735132
Every muzzy, sympathizer, and the liberalkeks in my uni are going full damage control, no breaks, or are completely and utterly dead silent about it.

A huge part of me just wants to be the most hated person for just outright saying it is the fucking muslim's fault, and if it had been some other group, they'd be doing a 180 and shit on everything tied to that group, even if its tertiary. However, I just got a job and I do want to work afterwards.
>>
File: 1443635847861.png (90 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1443635847861.png
90 KB, 210x210
>>55738324
My thoughts exactly
>>
>>55727135
My dad said to murder the terrorists' families.
My mom had the usual reaction.
>>
My family is more redpilled than me.
>>
>>55738487
>>55738324
*blonds
>>
>>55737417
That's why I am not staying part of it.
>>
>>55738548
What your mom's usual reaction, now i'm intrigued...
>>
>>55738570
Same. They lived through the Troubles. They've kind of learned not to take any shit and neutralise the threat while you still can.
>>
File: Smug Kyoko.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
Smug Kyoko.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>55738324
>geothermal energy will be around even if the earth literally gets thrown out of the solar system.
Energy from friction caused by the movement of the Earth orbiting the sun will stop being generated if the Earth stops orbiting the sun
>>
File: typical Western view on Poles.jpg (15 KB, 996x115) Image search: [Google]
typical Western view on Poles.jpg
15 KB, 996x115
>>55737916

we Eastern Europeans should have no sympathy for dying Westerners
>>
>>55732693
This is literally everybody in my family abd work and friends and everybody really bar loony lefties.
>>
>>55727135
My mom kept playing her Facebook games while listening to the news
>>
>>55727135
My mother said Europeans should expell all non-whites. So it's what she always says, nothing new.
>>
File: tw.png (15 KB, 599x140) Image search: [Google]
tw.png
15 KB, 599x140
>>55738429
My Twitter is full of people like William Gibson retweeting stuff like "spare a thought for the muslims" and "shame on anyone who criticizes islam".
>>
>>55738837
reading this makes me so happy I live in a German christian middle-class family. Hell I would never go to a church but I love that my parents are conservative af and therefore too rational to spend their time like 12 year olds do
>>
>>55738781
does quebec count as westerners ?
>>
>>55729026
I feel that way about 9/11.
>>
>>55738744
>friction from the earth orbiting the sun
that doesn't work the way you think it works.
rogue planets can retain significant heat in their cores for a long time. the atmosphere protects it from cooling too rapidly, and the heat in the core is generated by radioactive decay and residual heat.

>>55738781
What the hell are you talking about?
It is the same western europe that hungary and poland have fought for their ENTIRE HISTORY to protect!
Poland and hungary were part of the West. The east started east of this line.
>>
>>55738902
Same here. This one Tumblr SJW posted some shit about Islamphobia right after the attacks happened. Everyone ignored her though kek.
>>
>>55733951
Sauce?
>>
>>55738781
That's one poster on 4chan m8.
>>
>>55738968
She's an architect but currently at home because of health issues. She likes building stuff, even if it's for 12 year olds.
>>
>>55739082
oh ok it sounded like no-job-food-stamps, I take it back
>>
>>55727135
Had a mass gathering yesterday at my parents house generally this was the logic;
"Well, that's what happens when you invite hundreds of thousands of unchecked terrorists into a control without doing any background checks"

"I bet you they had some niggers helping them on the attacks"

A cousin was like "but the multiculturalism is great, blah, blah blah" and literally everyone said at once "You live in a white neighborhood and go to a white school, you've barely seen over 50 other different ethnics your entire life"
>>
>>55738702
Kind of a neutral tone. Slight sadness mixed with partial indifference.
>>
>>55738425
Or you could just try to convert some of them. That's what christians and muslims always did. Syrians Anatoliens were once actually christians for example. Wouldn't that save many lives? Oh, they aren't white, besides small groups like Bosnians? That's why Rome and Byzantine will stay Europe and Middle Easts golden Time.
>>
>>55729528
I feel like this is true.
>>
>>55739033
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy

According to the second law of thermodynamics the entropy of an isolated system never decreases; such a system will spontaneously proceed towards thermodynamic equilibrium
>>
>>55727135
My dad:
>I'm glad Mexico isn't full of of Muslims.
>>
>complained about refugees
>why the fuck are we taking in refugees now
>the middle east is a fucking cancer and we need to go to the middle east and slowly systematically exterminate everyone there

My parents are pretty red pilled
>>
>>55727135
my dad actually said the exact same thing
>>
>>55739341
yeah ill take 100 beaners over one rag head
>>
>>55739307
thermodynamics ignores nuclear physics though.
>>
>>55739307
And if you are talking about it in broad terms, like universal entropy yes, eventually in about 2 billion years iirc it would actually cool out.
>>
File: 1447527710462.jpg (43 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1447527710462.jpg
43 KB, 480x720
>>55739341

he's right, i've literally never seen one muslim in all my life, and the best part is that everyone here hates them, really really HATES them
>>
Both my parents have disowned me for being a loser NEET, so I don't know or care.

This needs more views though, David from Cheshire on BBC radio 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B6LHSDeUj0
>>
My dad wasn't surprised he said it was going to happen sooner or later

Mom is worried that same thing will happen to us if we let savages to our country
>>
>>55728470

Yeah, man, but like, let's not make this worse by blaming the refugees.........right? TOTALLY NOT A PUSH FOR THE REFUGEES. The refugees are so poor and sad and misunderstood and never mind the reality but the fact is that islam is a religion of peace and we should be more willing to welcome them so that they won't blow us all up and they will be ours friends and please put your cock deeper in my ass
>>
>>55738902
I'm so fucking done with ''moderate muslims'' going 'ISIS are not muslim, they do not represent Islam'

Yes they fucking are and yes they fucking do. Religion can be interpreted in many ways, which makes Sunnis and Shias a part of Islam, just like there are different branches of Christianity. As long as ISIS does this in the name of Islam, they are muslims - with their own interpretation of the Quran.

I want all other fucking muslims to stop playing the victim card.
>>
>>55740291
There are jihadis and then there are moderate muslims.

A jihadi will behead you. A moderate muslim will point you out so that a jihadi can behead you.
>>
>>55740291
That is a weird way to think.
"they are X because they say they are X"
>>
>>55740291
How I wish I could yell this out in normiebook. Except I like having a job, and I do wish to actually use my pharmacy degree once I'm done with school and I don't want to be disqualified because I offended someone's sensibilities.
>>
They were pleased to hear I chose to go to a concert hall that had classical music instead of death metal.
>>
>>55740520
>dedicate or completely sacrifice their lives to a literal interpretation of the holy books of X
>they aren't X
>>
One of my Mexi-friends thinks it's CIA, and ISIS is a project by the CIA.
>>
File: 1447510489484s.jpg (11 KB, 211x250) Image search: [Google]
1447510489484s.jpg
11 KB, 211x250
>>55729265
Is your family surname Edgeworth?
>>
>>55727135
I'd say your father is bang on the money.
>>
>>55740751
it is not a literal interpretation of the holy books of X

i mean fucking hell their OWN CLERGY abandoned them after some of the things they have been doing.

they are an apocalyptic cult reciting some few verses they picked and focusing on that. they consider themselves to be deeply religious, but so did charles manson.
They are actually pretty similar to him too.
>>
>>55740742

>death metal

>was actually rock/blues
>BFM sheeple detected.
>>
>>55740853
That's because they seem too modern, too well organized and they act seemingly erratically.
until you realize these are basically just the islamist version of /pol/ that actually go through with their HABBENING NOW! racewar now plans.

Think about that for a minute or two and suddenly things will make a lot more sense. Biggest redpill of my life.
>>
>>55727135

Everyone was upset. We see Europe crumbling and this seems to be just the beginning.

We all hope that our actions in Syria will stabilize things and slow the flow of shit to Europe.
>>
>>55740520
Then how do we decide who are a part of a religion and who are not? Are ISIS not muslim even though they dedicate their life to the quran, just because their interpretation are different from other muslims?

What about Orthodox Christians and Protestant Christians then? Baptist churches? Jehovah's witnesses? All more or less branches of the same religion, but with different interpretations of the bible
>>
they dont give a shit
>>
File: stupid people.jpg (22 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
stupid people.jpg
22 KB, 470x313
>>55727135
There is so many fucking idiots supporting Syrian on my normie facebook page, I am fucking infuriated. "Why do people care about people dying at frace and not about people dying in a war zone"
>>
>>55741297
That's the entire fucking point.
There is no universally accepted way to distinguish between what belongs to something and what doesn't.

THIS is why people say that discriminating based on such things is fucking absurd.
>>
>>55741416

they're both the same. it's just spilling out of the war zone into our areas now because the problem has grown too large. islam is a religion created by a war general (moohammed) to indoctrinate the areas he conquered and have their beliefs be advantageous to his conquest. he also used terrorism as a divde+conquer technique.
>>
File: isis.jpg (162 KB, 700x570) Image search: [Google]
isis.jpg
162 KB, 700x570
>>55741051
It's a _literal_ interpretation of the Quran, Sunnah, and Hadith. Literal interpretations are the main distinguishing feature of fundamentalism.

>they are an apocalyptic cult
Yes.

>i mean fucking hell their OWN CLERGY abandoned them after some of the things they have been doing.
Who? When? What things?
>>
>>55741292
Russia, sorry about Oblunder.
>>
>>55727135
My mother said she felt bad for the people but laughed at the EU for their stupidity.
>>
>>55739716
Can i be in the crusade agianst islam even though im not christian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY2KzjVNoKY
>>
>>55741649
They are calling hypocrites the persons that are showing "support" for france because they don't show support for the Syrian victims. I just find it really stupid that people would rather defend muslims and deflect the problem like that.
>>
>>55741666
>It's a _literal_ interpretation of the Quran, Sunnah, and Hadith. Literal interpretations are the main distinguishing feature of fundamentalism.

But it LITERALLY. is. not.
I don't know how to say this any more clearly.
Muhammmad literally says that anyone ABSOLUTELY ANYONE who burns someone else as a punishment is an apostate.
Al quaeda and one of ISIL's own clerics condemned them for doing that for example and they still did it.
http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2015/2/why-did-isil-burn-the-jordanian-pilot.html

They are an apocalyptic cult. Just wanting to make the habbening habben.

If you view things in that light things will suddenly start to make a lot more sense.
If you view their actions in that
>>
>>55741297
If a Catholic started suicide bombed a mosque, all of Christianity would be lumped and blamed for it hardcore. The fucking libs in the USA and similar groups in Europe are very peachy about giving muslims a free pass. The fact they seem more concerned about "Islamaphobia" is more telling than the fucking people who got shot up. It's sickening!
>>
>>55727135
Just talked shit about Trudeau, real family bonding.
>>
>>55727135
My parents said that "trzeba zabić tych wszystkich brudasów" which translates roughly to "all those shitskins need to be killed". They also expressed the sentiment that France brought this upon itself.
>>
>>55741895
why the fuck not? The crusades were more political in nature anyway.
>>
>>55741454
>There is no universally accepted way to distinguish between what belongs to something and what doesn't.

Doesn't that mean that everybody who claims to belong to that something belongs to it? Or nobody belongs to it?

You can't say that it's okay to say that ISIS aren't muslims, but not okay to say that they are. That's double standards m8

Are you perhaps a refugee stuck at the hungarian/serbian border? :^)
>>
>>55741895
Just get a baptism.
>>
>>55742403
Anything for the removal of kebab.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.