[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So not even 24 hours after the attacks in Paris, Muslims are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hyp.jpg (155 KB, 1086x401) Image search: [Google]
hyp.jpg
155 KB, 1086x401
So not even 24 hours after the attacks in Paris, Muslims are taking to twitter to claim victimhood and trying to change the entire narrative into the persecution of Islam.

None of these Muslims who are outraged about the persecution of Muslims has shown one iota of sympathy to the victims who died.

It's actually trending on twitter, they have changed the focus of the story onto themselves.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
Welcome to Paliwood...
>>
>>55726545
>What the fuck is wrong with these people?
They're Muslims.
>>
Because they deserve to go into the oven you dipshit. It's always about them, mud's are great people because they only care about themselves and will tell any lie to get you to do their work for them, meanwhile whites are so fucking stupid and suicidally altruistic they actually put up with this crap forever.
>>
>>55726545
Her titter handle name is Chocolate and Bullets? The fuck is wrong with this woman?

>Islam is peaceful
>Has the word bullets in her name

Oh my kek.
>>
>>55726545
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol8no3/html/v08i3a05p_0001.htm
>>
File: 1447463734717.png (46 KB, 541x187) Image search: [Google]
1447463734717.png
46 KB, 541x187
>>55726545
Muslims think terrorism is okay because most of those killed are Muslims
>>
>>55728541
It's just who is nearby
>>
>>55728541
Only when muslims are killed Kafir is it bad. Mashallah.
>>
>>55726545
"Hard Words" in the Bible: 10,007
"Hard Words" in the Quran: 1,148

Total words in the Quran: 77,439
Total words in the Bible: 807,361

1.48% of words are "Hard Words" in Quran.
1.24% of words are "Hard Words" in the Bible.

What would be more relevant is doing this study comparing the New Testament to the Quran
>>
>>55726545
Je suis Paris
>>
>>55726545
> victimhood
I just realised why SJWs identify so strongly with an ultra-right wing religious group.They both crave it.
>>
>>55726545
What you expect from Justin Bieber fan m8?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.