[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people blame this on the jews? Why would the jews want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: jews.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
why do people blame this on the jews? Why would the jews want to flood europe with muslims and destroy europe?
>>
>>55726501
Muslims are easier to control, as long as they have their mosques and goat meat they're happy
>>
>>55726603
What do the jews have to gain from this?
>>
for profit
>>
>>55726501

Because Europe deserves it for 2000 years of anti-semitism and persecution.
>>
aliyah of european jewry
europe developing zionist sympathies
watch europe do sudoku for lulz and shekels
>>
>>55726603
That's why they're so happy there in the Middle East, right?
>>
>>55726933
if muslims conquoer the world, wouldnt that be dangerous for israel
>>
>>55726696
Shekels
>>
>>55726501
If Judaism never existed, neither would Christianity and Islam.
>>
>>55726603
>Muslims are easier to control
???

Have you ever looked at a newspaper?
>>
>>55726730
i dont know why but this made me kek so fucking hard I almost woke up my neighbours
>>
>>55727007
yes but some are just chaotic evil and could care less
>>
>>55727102
>yes but some are just chaotic evil and could care less
...but they're also in charge of a vast, secret, global conspiracy reaching back centuries?
>>
Two birds with one stone
Christians kill Muslims
Muslims kill Christians

Jews didn't realize that western Europe is full of fedoras and Eastern Europe isn't going to take any shitskins it still serves their purpose
>>
These are jews, lets be honest.
Their methods may be mysterious but you can count on one thing, they will always be profiting in the end.
>>
File: 1410347753037.jpg (41 KB, 413x427) Image search: [Google]
1410347753037.jpg
41 KB, 413x427
>>55727228
>Jews didn't realize that western Europe is full of fedoras and Eastern Europe isn't going to take any shitskins it still serves their purpose
How could it still serve their purpose? You just said their plan didn't work.

Is this shit making sense to anyone else?
>>
The jews were stupid enough to go into palestine. It's easy to conquer land in the middle east, but it's hard to hold it. Citing millenia old religious texts as justification isn't helping their cause. They should all just move to New York.
>>
>>55726501
BarbaraSpecter.flv
>>
>>55727007

Jews currently control Western governments and have their own ethnostate with hundreds of nuclear weapons.

Muslim control of the world is not the goal. A bloodbath on European soil between their two greatest enemies is; short of that, some politically correct quazi-Muslim mongrelized Continent that they can lord it over wil alsol do.
>>
>>55727390
>Their methods may be mysterious but you can count on one thing, they will always be profiting in the end.
So this is like a religion thing? God's plan is perfect and unknowable? Except the Jews are god now?
>>
File: standard_issue_jew.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
standard_issue_jew.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
We do it for the money and the shekels
>>
File: 1ugdv679.vichan-0.gif (327 KB, 125x123) Image search: [Google]
1ugdv679.vichan-0.gif
327 KB, 125x123
>>55727095
You didn't wake us up
>>
The Muslims always vote for the sympathetic leftist traitors who make excuses for their crimes.
This makes a counterbalance against the rising Nationalist parties in Europe which are dangerously homogeneous and anti-Semitic. Muslims cannot be appealed to or swayed with European nationalism, so yes in a way they're perfect puppets for the leftist kikes.
A Pan-European movement won't exist with a large section of leftists and Muslims.
They'll create further logistic issues in Europe forcing Europeans to waste resources.
The massive exodus of Syrians also means less Muslim children being born in the Middle East, which means less enemies surrounding Israel.
Lastly Israel can play the whole "we're on your side goys" card.
Only a disingenuous kike like OP wouldn't see this.
>>
File: 1445971869548.jpg (58 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1445971869548.jpg
58 KB, 500x344
>>55727450
>Muslim control of the world is not the goal. A bloodbath on European soil between their two greatest enemies is
Wait wait wait, the jews want a race war? I thought you guys wanted to fight the jews by having a race war. Now that's their plan?

Doesn't that mean the SJWs are ruining the jew plan?

I'm so confused.
>>
This thread is making me irrationally angry!
>>
>>55727710
>both of the kikes enemies kill each other
How is that hard to grasp?
>leftists side with the Muslims and backstab their own
Hurr durr I dun get it
>>
>>55727710

You sound it. You aren't making a lick of sense.
>>
>>55727945
But I thought the jews were behind the SJWs, who are pro-muslim. Why are the jews trying to stop christian vs muslim violence if their entire plan is to create christian vs muslim violence?
>>
File: ignatiev.jpg (58 KB, 536x274) Image search: [Google]
ignatiev.jpg
58 KB, 536x274
>>55726501
You tell me. Maybe because they're evil sick subhumans and it's not meme?
>>
>>55728113
Either plan they win.
Either the leftists get a massive swell in support and votes from the Muslims and a homogeneous Europe becomes impossible OR the Nationalists and the Muslims/Leftists tear each other apart.
>I thought the Jews were supporting the SJWs
There is a difference between a puppet and an ally.
>>
Because a monoculture/race society will eventually expel the jews. Where melting pots wouldnt. Also by sending all the arab young men into Europe, Israel will have an easier time expanding its borders.
>>
>>55726501
It's to destroy white people, because we are their only real threat. Everyone else is either too apathetic or too stupid to do anything.
>>
>>55727413
Gibs me dat greecard!
>>
File: 1443045254134.png (353 KB, 1027x1622) Image search: [Google]
1443045254134.png
353 KB, 1027x1622
>>55726501
>>
>>55726501
Kill yourself, jew. None of this would have happened if the Holocaust had happened because you'd all been dead now. :^)
>>
File: jidf.png (369 KB, 958x590) Image search: [Google]
jidf.png
369 KB, 958x590
Read some books anon...
>>
>>55726696
power, money
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.