[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just got cleared of rape anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: cheekinandos.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
cheekinandos.gif
2 MB, 360x240
>Be me
>Be married
>Wife accuses me of of marital rape
>Got arrested 6 weeks ago, held in cell, all electronics seized, released on bail with condition not to contact wife directly or indirectly

Today the police called me and said they have dropped it due to zero evidence.

I survived feminism!

Although now every time I travel to the kek-countries (USA, Canada, Australia etc.) I have to declare my "arrested on suspicion of rape" which means I now disqualify for the visa-waiver programme for Britbottles, meh, whatever.
>>
Same thing happened to me with a false domestic violence accusation. Apart from they didn't even have enough evidence to arrest me.
>>
>>55726276

Well they take rape accusations more seriously than DV m8

So I had 4 coppers burst into my flat at 23:00, search me and cuff me and then searched all my flat before dragging me to the police station.

First time I have ever been locked up, but yeah it isn't nice. In a cell for 14 hours staring at the floor.

Although they did have an arrow on the ceiling pointed towards Mecca (not even kidding).

Oh well, it is over now.
>>
>>55726148
Divorce and press charges you dumbfuck

Buy a good jew lawyer, pay out the ass, and not have to pay her shit.
>>
File: 1418278642197.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1418278642197.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
>>55726148
>marital rape
>>
>>55726148
youre on 4chan, therefore degenarate. shes probably right, why did you rape her?
>>
>>55726483

>press charges

For that I would have to use my own funds.

Looking at minimum £25 - £30k to bring that to court. Plus they do not usually bring false rape accusations to court because they are "not in the public interest" - they discourage real victims coming forward.

The system is skewed a lot towards women, but this beer I am having now is the best tasting one I have drank in my life.
>>
>>55726148
what is marital rape?
you're married but you (allegedly) had sex with her without her consent? did you do it though? no GCHQ too
>>
>>55726148
That sucks OP. Not that I think that marital rape should be a thing, but If you did not do it and they have no evidence that you did it, there is no reason why the charge should hang as an albatross around your neck, restricting your travel.
>>
>>55726148

When are you going to actually rape and kill the bitch?
>>
>>55726708

Tell that to Fatclap embassy m8

Every time I travel there now I have to declare my arrest and go to the US Embassy in London for a face to face interview to explain my arrest and it is for them to determine whether to grant me entry into the US.

It fucking sucks but that is the way it is.
>>
>>55726148
>I have to declare my "arrested on suspicion of rape"
but you were never convicted,right?
how does that work?
>>
>>55726148
Have you killed that broad yet?
>>
>>55726676

Yes, I am married (still technically married pending divorce proceedings), and she claimed I had sex with her without her consent.

One occasion was 3 days before we got engaged - which is retarded as fuck.

Another occasion she claimed I "dragged her from the living room, and raped her in the bedroom" with zero dates, times, evidence or anything.

She was just a fucking weirdo and had issues about her sexuality. She constantly told me to go fuck other women, which I didn't because I was married.
>>
>>55726648
I don't understand that sort of shit, obviously there will be some cases where a rape occurs but there's not enough evidence to prosecute, but equally there won't be enough evidence to bring a counter-suit either. Why is it more important that women feel like they can get away with false rape claims than prosecuting contempt of court?
>>
>>55726877

Arrests have to be declared, not just convictions. Automatically disqualified from visa free travel from most 1st world Western Anglo nations.
>>
>>55727031
>One occasion was 3 days before we got engaged - which is retarded as fuck.
That and you knew she had issues in her past, and you still went and married her?
>>
>>55727062

m8, ever since the Saville shit kicked off.

What I didn't realise before being accused of rape, is that accusers can file an application with CICA to claim criminal compensation of between £6 - £16,000 for a rape.

The accused does not have to be found guilty, all they need is a Crime Reference Number and some other material - e.g. supporting letter from a woman's refuge, and they can get their money.

It is a fucking joke in the UK how sex is treated by the justice system in 2015.

I always thought Mens Rights and MGTOW were fags until I experienced this first hand.
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87 KB, 600x763
>>55726148
>>55726276

Obviously you lads aren't Muslim, or from Rotherham. If you were, police would have bent over backwards to avoid prosecuting you.
>>
>>55726148

Tell the muslims where your wife lives on twitter.
>she gets raped
>maybe killed
>revenge is had
>muslims can't be jailed

everyone wins anon
>>
>>55727282

No, she accused me of rape 6 weeks ago. We had been married for 1.5 years, and dating for total of 3.5 years.

There was no warning that she would turn batshit insane apart from the last 6 or so months when her libido dropped off and she wasn't into sex or intimacy at all anymore.
>>
>>55726857
The fuck is this shit, an arrest is not an incrimination. That's several levels of fucked up.
>>
>>55726148
If she did it once, she'll do it again or worse.

Get out while you can - file for divorce and get yourself a good lawyer
>>
>>55727868

Yep and it automatically disqualifies me from ever living in the US as a resident.

I don't intent to, but it sucks knowing she has put restrictions on my life even though the police consider this case a joke and have dropped it in only 5 weeks.

Some people accused of rape are on bail for up to 2 years while they investigate.

Also I have met a new woman already, she doesn't know about the accusation but knows I was married, and she has supported me a lot. It is hard for me to trust women now but I am working on it, being very, very cautious.
>>
>>55727889
I agree with the lawyer part, but wouldn't it be a fucking snap shut case because of the

>False rape accusation

Or is their more legal bullshit pandering to women then I know about?
>>
>>55728086
There's probably more legal bullshit pandering, desu.
>>
>>55726648
>disincentivizing false police reports
>not in the public interest

holy kek m8
>>
>>55726857
Yeah, it's fucking crazy. They admit Somalis even though there is absolutely no way to check their background, but they keep you out even though you were cleared. Sorry bro. The world, if you had not noticed, is not just.
>>
>>55726148
>Today the police called me and said they have dropped it due to zero evidence.

Congrats OP.
To celebrate, you should set her up for a party with a bunch of Paki men.
>>
>>55726148
>I have to declare my "arrested on suspicion of rape"

I don't think so. Only if you're charged.
>>
>>55726411
>Although they did have an arrow on the ceiling pointed towards Mecca (not even kidding).

Unfriggin' believable.
>>
File: 1447409247775.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447409247775.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>55726411
>Although they did have an arrow on the ceiling pointed towards Mecca (not even kidding).
>>
>>55726148
>I have to declare my "arrested on suspicion of rape" which means I now disqualify for the visa-waiver programme for Britbottles, meh, whatever.
Arrest without proof aside, so as men, we are accustomed to be guilty first, then allowed some amount of innocence.

But the English government cannot prove that you committed a crime and yet your freedoms of movement are taken away? That's the fucked up part to me, and it motivates more women to falsely accuse men of rape because it knows the state will carry out the same punishment without a crime.
>>
>>55726148
>accused of no wrongdoing
>acquitted
>still punished
you seem ecstatic that you lost in every possible way
>>
>>55727499
Best use of snackbars ever.
>>
>>55726148
Lol what is this fucking retarded shit? I rape my wife all the time. Get out of here you crazy asshole. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 240x232
>>55727517
>There was no warning that she would turn batshit insane apart from the last 6 or so months when her libido dropped off and she wasn't into sex or intimacy at all anymore
I hope you are just an idiot chav and there was red flags everywhere because that is terrifying as fuck.
>>
>>55726411
Hahaha!!!
>>
>>55728576

Well I can travel freely to most countries - it is just the UK intelligence agencies / police have reciprocal deals with US, Canadian and Australian intelligence agencies - so they share police database info with each other.

So if I fly to USA without declaring this arrest, they will potentially pick it up when I land and I will be deported for not declaring it.

So yeah, you have to declare it and apply for a visa the way non-British non-visa waived citizens do.

I might try and apply to my Member of Parliament to write to the police Chief Inspector to change my alleged crime from No Further Action to No Crime on the police databse.

NFA means the police have no evidence you did it, but cannot prove you DIDNT do it.

NC means it is pretty conclusive no crime at all happened.

In my case, my wife refused to give evidence when she was called into the police station under caution - she chickened out. So how can I have an NFA when no statement has been taken against me?
>>
>>55728677
>here was red flags everywhere
There were. He's posted this story like 10 times, basically it was obvious from the get go that this slav gold digger was using him to get education and visa in bongland. Anyone who isn't retarded could have seen that he was being used as a stepping stone.
>>
Happened to a friend of mine, she attacked him with a knife, stabbed him in the arm and slashed his face. He pushed her away and ran out to his car and phoned an ambulance. Police turned up in hospital to arrest him for domestic violence because he pushed her.
>>
File: giphy.gif (807 KB, 431x330) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
807 KB, 431x330
>>55727031
If she told you to fuck other women she was cheating on you and feeling guilty. Women project like crazy . Be happy that you didnt have any kids bruh
>>
File: keks.png (70 KB, 334x446) Image search: [Google]
keks.png
70 KB, 334x446
>>55726148
>>
>>55728998
Did she she get away scot-free?
>>
>>55728966

Hey one of my fans :D

Sorry for posting this shit so much bruh, but finally having it dropped is such a relief.

I do not wish any man go through this process, because it is literally fucking torture.

Never mind the red flags, being accused of a crime as serious as rape when you are innocent can drive anyone to the brink, especially the way most Western nations handle rape accusations - i.e. guilty before being proven innocent.
>>
>>55728661
I don't know if this is trolling but I do this all the time, too, when she doesn't want sex and it's been too long. Drag her around the house while she says she doesn't want to and it would actually look like rape if there was a recording but she actually likes it.
>>
>>55728946
>In my case, my wife refused to give evidence when she was called into the police station under caution - she chickened out.

Is she still your wife, or have you divorced the bitch?
>>
>>55729378

Divorce is pending bruh

But still technically married. Can take months to sort out a divorce.

Today is the first day the police have actually allowed me to contact her without arresting me. Those were my bail conditions.

Waiting for a response.
>>
>>55726411
>they did have an arrow on the ceiling pointed towards Mecca

You've got to be shitting me.
>>
>>55729566
good luck, sincerely

>Marriage
>Not even once
>>
>>55728946
On one side, why can't the state just change the crime to "No Crime" if they can't prove any crime was committed?

It sounds pretty clear-cut to me. That NFA is bullshit too. I bet they'd say her original complaint was enough to open a case and to them they can't close it?
>>
File: CBmiPvVUEAAVTfV.jpg (148 KB, 600x1040) Image search: [Google]
CBmiPvVUEAAVTfV.jpg
148 KB, 600x1040
Not a knock on OP, bit pic related
>>
>>55729939

Because in the early 2000s there was a big case of a guy called Ian Huntley.

He basically was a serial sex offender but ended up with a job as a school janitor / groundskeeper.

Eventually he raped / murdered two school girls that were students at his school and is now serving life.

They argue that because he had a previous history of sexual offenses that the school didn't pick up on, now anyone with an accusation against them who applies for jobs working with kids or vulnerable people should have that accusation visible.

So now I can never work with children or vulnerable people.

My career is in tax / finance so luckily I am not affected, but for example, if I was a school teacher my career would be instantly over even without a charge.
>>
File: 1397875326823.jpg (170 KB, 527x527) Image search: [Google]
1397875326823.jpg
170 KB, 527x527
>>
>>55730139
That sort of shit is always cooked up by dumb legislators trying to fix some dumb laws.

Nobody blamed the school for not doing their homework and vetting employees? If he was already known as a predator, then why did the school let him in?
>>
>>55729956

Nah m8, I am pretty Chad-ish. She used to love being a dirty little slut and getting cum shot up her arse etc.

But after 1 year of marriage it all changed.

Don't ask me how, she just said she was asexual.

I have another girl now anyway so meh.
>>
>>55726411
>Although they did have an arrow on the ceiling pointed towards Mecca
AFAIK, the Quran provides insurance against accidental consumption of pig meat, so I just have to assume it has some excuse for missing the right direction during prayer as well. We should not go out of our way to accomodate foreign cultures and religions. Fuck.

On topic: congratulations. I almost found myself in a similar situation after I broke up with a gf, she called me at work and demanded to meet me, when I refused she threatened to call my boss and tell him I raped and beat her. Thankfully I got some colleagues over and managed to put her on speaker when she repeated the threat.
This is really fucked up shit. Like a good goy I used to believe rape is such a horrible thought for women, when actually they joke about it and do not hesitate to use it as a threat to ruin a man's life.
>>
Lel, nice laws you got there.
>>
>>55726648
How rich is your wife? How many assets doe she possess?

The bigger the fish you can land, the better the fishermen who will volunteer to catch it for you.
>>
File: Drake-Hotline-Bling.gif (1 MB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
Drake-Hotline-Bling.gif
1 MB, 600x339
>>55726148

>21st Century
>Getting married

Learn from OP's and all the Divorce/Alimony/Child Support/Ruined Lives C U C K S mistakes my friends.
>>
>>55726411
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Also I don't know what is worse SJW retards or Mohammed.
>>
>>55726276
I beat a false domestic violence charge in California of all places.
>>
File: 1447439955118.png (153 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1447439955118.png
153 KB, 500x378
>>55729956
Engineers are gay anyway so I don't think they mind.
>>
File: neet philosophy.png (103 KB, 1437x908) Image search: [Google]
neet philosophy.png
103 KB, 1437x908
discard women, acquire waifus
>>
>>55731680
You must have had one good fucking lawyer.
>>
>>55726148

but did you raped her? you don't have to lie on the internet
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.