[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be for real. Do you think ALL muslims are shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13
File: 1447499774970.jpg (142 KB, 960x721) Image search: [Google]
1447499774970.jpg
142 KB, 960x721
Lets be for real. Do you think ALL muslims are shit?
>>
>>55726010
No, but enough to make me want to shove them out of Europe. Every last one.
>>
>>55726010
I legitimately can't tell if that's the same guy or not. All niggers look the same to me.
>>
>>55726112
Christians stay in the west. Muslims stay in islamic countries. Why is that such a bad request?
>>
>>55726112
thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis
>>
>>55726010
No, but Islam is shit so your best bet is that those "muslims" aren't very serious.

I'm kind of tired of being told that Islam is great when it's actually a fucking theocracy.
>>
>>55726010
Why else would they be muslimes?
>>
>>55726010
To be honest: YES
>>
>>55726010
Yes, their religion is dead set on removing every other religious sect off the face of the Earth, starting with all whites

Even if you live with Muslims who are nice and civilized you know their entire lifetime of worship has acknowledged this part at some point.
>>
File: 1375186282532.gif (2 MB, 199x169) Image search: [Google]
1375186282532.gif
2 MB, 199x169
>>55726010
That guy got bombed to death by the US Air force.
>>
>>55726010
I think deep down it's clearly obvious that Islam creates Terrorists, I'm not saying all Muslims are bad but their faith causes this and it's clear we can't continue to allow this to happen. It's a sad truth.
>>
File: muslims1.png (969 KB, 1879x8480) Image search: [Google]
muslims1.png
969 KB, 1879x8480
>>55726010
>>
Of course not. Duh.

But it doesn't matter. The culture is incompatible with civilized life.
>>
File: muslims2.png (395 KB, 1879x4648) Image search: [Google]
muslims2.png
395 KB, 1879x4648
>>
>>55726010
No, I believe they're incompatible with European society and should live in their own fucking countries.

My views on Islam are comparable to that of Rockwell's.
>>
>>55726010
I think any and all muslim have the POTENTIAL to turn into shit. Islam is the bomb, radical Islam is the fuse. Its 1.6 billion more problems the world has to deal with, espetialy the arab sunni ones (south east asian ones are SLIGHTLY more civilized).
>>
>>55726010
Yes.

Also sage for your shill thread.
>>
i'd wager more than 98% of them are shit
>>
>>55726010

Why do muzzies do that thing with their finger?
>>
Yes, if you believe in shit you are shit.
>>
>>55726177
That's why you don't know your real father, Tyrone?
>>
>>55726768
they want to get fucked in the butt
>>
>>55726010
Yes
>>
it doesnt matter. they have to go back to the desert.
>>
>>55726768

One nation under Allah. It's like they're telling you simultaneously while they're not immediately dangerous that they do support overthrowing your nation for the Muslim Caliphate.
>>
>>55726010
Any one that can represent a significant threat to my self, my family, and lastly my country in our way of life must be exterminated. I won't take the risk.

Only dumb liberals do that, look at Sweden.
>>
Of course not, thats ridiculous.
>>
>>55726010
ALL Islam is shit.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (2 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
2 KB, 165x115
>>55726178
>Why is that such a bad request?
>>
>>55726010
Maybe not ALL, but that's not the issue, enough of them are that statistically speaking, all of them are shit.

Protip: 40-50% of global muslims support Al Qaeda, and almost 30% support suicide attacks in support of islam.
>>
>>55726010
Probably not, but I really don't see the ones that aren't helping us to give them a better image. Apparently most don't seem to care the world thinks they are terrorists or lift a finger to stop this.
>>
>>55726010
I do not, in fact, I know a few who I trust like brothers but they are very secular and don't practice Islam daily.
However, letting them mass migrate in to any country is a bad idea as the religious ones amongst them tend to be very coerceive about their customs and religious beliefs.
>>
File: poor Europe.png (83 KB, 590x385) Image search: [Google]
poor Europe.png
83 KB, 590x385
>>55726010
Islam is shit, christianity is shit and judaism, the poison root of them all is the master of the universe of shit.

REMOVE ABRAHAM.
>>
>>55726010

Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
Yes, all of them. Islam denies the divinity of Christ and is therefor, at its core, Satanic and those who follow it are servants of the Accuser. There is no such thing as a good Muslim.
>>
>>55726010
>>55726010

Muslims. . .

>want me to convert or die
>consider my lifestyle "haram"
>worship a guy who deep-dicked a six year old
>think there's nothing wrong with slicing off clits

That's all "shit" to me.
>>
>>55726178
israel exists

its like you want them to go west
>>
Yes, I do
>>
>>55726010

No of course not. ;>)

I just like know what mosque you attend and who are your other Muslim friends are.

An innocent request buddy. Something that shouldn't upset a lawful Muslim. ;>)
>>
>>55726010
No, but their ideology/religion is. It can only work in the modern word through heavy reform. Time to bring 7th century ideology into the 20th century at least.

The 21st century? Fuck that.
>>
I used to not think so.
I was just a naive kid that just wanted the whole world to be just a little nicer.

Now?
Fuck the cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 796x712) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 796x712
No.

Religion is flawed, producing Thrace fucks, but individually, there are nice people who share the faith and are seemingly nice.

Honestly fix the religion. Remove bad seeds, rewrite the holy book, maybe make organisation of similar minded people and moderate the moderates.

Like that will happen.
>>
>>55727542
How is this literally different from anything about the jews?

>historically wanted everyone to convert or die, now just want to take over everyone's countries and trainwreck them
>consider my lifestyle goy
>claim it's perfectly fine to deep-dick three year olds
>think there's nothing wrong with slicing off foreskins

So what the fuck is the difference?
>>
>>55726010
yes I do

btw canada are always cu ckposters

anyway, if muslims really cared about the militant muslims so much, then they would be the first ones to be out fighting against them. We should be able to rally a huge force of muslims from every european country to go fight these guys
>>
>>55726010
He was a good rapper in Berlin a long time. ago. Today I listened to his singing in an ISIS video what a wasted career move german undergroud rapper - ISIS terrorist.
He got killed two weeks ago in an airstrike.
It's a ugly feeling that I once shook his hands and talked to him.
>>
>>55726010
yes. Islam is opposed to Western values. Anyone who is willingly a member of a group such as that is my enemy.
>>
File: 1447522986833.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1447522986833.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
The Eternal ANGLO does everything to demonize Islam.

11/13 was an Anglo false flag
>>
>>55726010
Of course
>>
>>55726010
No
>>
>>55726010
Only the ones who take their faith seriously.

I think islam is shit yes, even in its most moderate forms.
>>
Islam must be eradicated
>>
>>55728016
Who do you think is fighting them in the middle east. Muslims get killed more than anyone else by then
>>
Yes all bunch of jihads pieces of shits that wants
to take over other countries even if not terrorists
>>
I do. I think that the non-shit 'Muslims' don't even define themselves as Muslims as they are secular.

By definition to be a Muslim you need to be practicing, and anyone who practices it and believes in it is a moron.
>>
>>55727833
Same gere. I tried and look where we are now. Fuck em, I'm voting for an extremist party in the next election and I hope others do. We need ethnic cleansing in my country and it can't come quick enough. Muslims can go suck a pigs dick from now on.
>>
File: IMG_6819.jpg (43 KB, 305x603) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6819.jpg
43 KB, 305x603
theyre all shit because even the moderates and agnostics will go along with the extremists if the shit hits the fan, instead of sticking up for us.

ps that fucking stupid finger wagging shit they do is condescending and it makes me want to rip their finger off and fuck them in the eye with it
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 492x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 492x550
>>55728427
Useless bastards can't even handle their own kin

>an Assad, Batista or Husain will never grace us again
>mfw
>>
File: batak-600x300.jpg (71 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
batak-600x300.jpg
71 KB, 600x300
>>55726010
in our part of the world we don t think like that-we know it
>>
>>55727501
Nice, might be reaching a bit, but I think it goes to show the power of ideology.
>>
>>55726010
I have no issues with muslims in arab or african countries. The ones in Europe need to fuck off or die, no matter how many generations they've been here.
>>
>>55726010
the ones who practice are shit.
source: guy born in ME
>>
The ones from Southeast Asia are pretty cool (Indonesia etc).

I think it just has to do with being a sandnigger more than anything.
>>
>>55726010
No, islam must be removed, though
convert or get out
it's the same way as with jews, they may think they're integrating while keeping their religion. they're not. when the day comes, and they are asked to either join his whole family and back the jihad, or risk being killed for apostasy, the inmense majority will choose to betray the country they live in
Islam isn't a religion about the relation with god, it's all about war and deception, I've never read a theistic muslim praise muhammad, they are forced to look for wisdom out of the quran, because that book, which 99% of muslims haven't even glanced through, is pure lies. Most muslims only stay in the religion because of tradition, their family, social pressure, and in some countries, fear of being killed
>>
>>55726010
no, just most of them and that's a good enough reason to keep them out of the western world
>>
>>55726010

even 10% of 1.6 billion is ALOT

and most of that 1.6 billion have similar beliefs ie women should be sub servant and stoning people

also to be punished for drawing mohammed.

its scary how many of these westernized ones secretly support isis in full or partially.

only answer is shut the mosques and go full dues vult
>>
>>55726010
Those aren't the same nigger
>>
>>55729312
I'd rather go 1492 on them
>convert
>burn your quran
>burn your mosques
>or GTFO
>>
>>55726010
I don't think that. I know that. If your mind is feeble enough to follow shitslam then you are a terrorist. There' no such thing as a peaceful mudslime, only undercover mudslimes.
>>
>>55726010
Islam is a fine old religion. But it doesn't play well with others.
>>
>>55726010
they are an inferior culture
>>
>>55727872
Difference is that all you oi wrote is not true.
>>
You know, if the tenants of your religion explicitly state that you should murder non-converting peoples, but you say you're a nice person, maybe you shouldn't be in the club that follows that teaching. By being a part of Islam, even peacefully, you're acting as a shield for violent fundamentalists to act however they want.
>>
No, but they are all unintelligent for believing in Islam.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 450x300
No it's just all white people who are shit..
>>
>>55726010
Yes. If you worship a literal paedophile, you are scum.
>>
>>55729474
I disagree, I think a great deal of muslims living in europe and the US don't give a fuck, however, when they're asked to fuck jihadists up, they wouldn't hesitate, they'd lie and deceive to protect other muslims, so extremists are harder to find. Solution? ban islam
>>
I take it to the next level. I don't want to see any Middle Easterners in my country, Muslim or otherwise. Even if they offered to convert I'd still feel that way because they're all just shit in general.

Just deport them, support anti-Sunni regimes and keep them eternally fighting with each other and be done with it.
>>
>>55729682
> "WHITE TEARS"
> not "WHITE TEALS"
>>
>>55726112
If youre islamist ive a problem with you
if youre not youre fine

has nothing to do with race
>>
I like old Europe where they were sexist, misogynistic. The Europe where half population died due to plague. I think all Muslim's should go back to their country so we can go back to 100 year war with each other.

I don't care how it would effect stability of our nation that we limit free movement of people. All I care about is luxury of my present day life. No matter where these luxuries come from.

I see sensationalized news and my view is myopic to think every Muslim wants me dead. I am insecure about where future is going and hate that politicians don't represent my own hatred toward the others.
>>
>>55726010
Few days ago I would've said no, but with recent event I absolutely think they are shit.
>>
>>55726010
How many chances will we give them?
That's the question.
I don't see why countries full of hundreds of millions of "secular peace loving Muslims" can't quell this "tiny non-representative minority of radicals".
It is THEIR responsibility to keep their brothers in check, not ours.
>>
>>55729561
Get nuked, kike.
>>
>>55726010
yes.
>>
After last night I don't like muslims anymore.
>>
>>55726010
I think most are. When they are a small minority they behave well, but the larger their presence in a country, the more dangerous and animalistic they become. Their numbers must be kept small and they should not be allowed any political influence.
>>
File: 1446550308270.png (224 KB, 501x357) Image search: [Google]
1446550308270.png
224 KB, 501x357
>>55726010
yes they are
not a single facebook post from a muslium which says
sorry this is terrible I am ashamedthat these terrorists were muslims

but plenty of
>every day gorrilions of innocent people get bombed and you feel sorry for 120?
>this is a conspiracy to destroy islam
>we don't have to justyfy ourselves for this
>muslims are not terrorists

pretty much assholes of the world
>>
A muslim is like someone who has officially plegded himself to Mein Kampf (only a shit version, not the real good version).

So the question is really what "pledged to" even means. Because the Quran, like Mein Kampf (an imaginary shit version, not glorious master race actual version) contains a lot of shit that is incompatible with a good society.

So maybe some muslims could stop calling themselves muslims to avoid associating with the shit ones. Not many do that, but it's possible in theory.

And maybe some people who is pledged to the book have come up with some kind of mental tricks to avoid following what looks like fairly clear and direct commandments in the book. I don't know the entire catalogue of mental tricks someone could come up with to do that. You could say that it's outdated, Allah didn't really mean what he wrote, etc. Of course, this is somewhat hampered by the idea that Almighty Allah The Timeless and Omnipotent writing The Universal Book Of Rules For All Time in several places put in quite direct an explicit orders. For example, there is a section about beating unruly wives with a wooden rod, and I can understand how you can mentally settle on that being anywhere from a baseball bat to a twig, but I can't understand the tricks someone does to decide that you really shouldn't beat your wife with anything after all, even if Timeless God has said so. Maybe the trick is to completely ignore it, that's also a trick.

Then if you pledge yourself to the Quran you will almost certainly but not necessarily have high regard for the Prophet Muhammad, and if you do that you will most likely have high regard for stories about the life and behavor of Muhammad called Hadith. And the Hadith contains many clear directions to atrocities. So most likely many muslims will be affected by those, but maybe some come up with tricks to avoid caring about them, including ignoring them.

cont.
>>
>>55726178
>Muslims stay in Islamic countries
except they don't
>>
>>55730419
So it doesn't follow by definition necessarily that simply pledging yourself to the book makes you a psycho killer or an abusive person.

It's simply a statistical and probability distribution of behaviors and mental tricks. Unfortunately you need a lot of mental tricks to do so and not act crazily, and people even do this in order to get along with their fellow man, but some of the time people fall down on acting very badly.
>>
Most Whites are shit except Royalt, rich Jews and Wasps

Captcha: Select all the bread
>>
No of course not.

But I think there are countries that are lost. Lost meaning the Muslims who live there will always be extremists and will always hate the West and it's time to give up on trerating them as rational agents in geopolitics. Pakistan by in large is a rogue state that's one coup away from destroying the world in thermonuclear warfare. I don't have much faith that 60% of Pakistanis can ever live in a rational Western society. Same goes for Yemen and Saudi Arabia and portions of Iran and Afghanistan and Iraq, etc.

There are just too many horrible spots in the Muslim world for it to be seen as anything other than a problem with the whole religion.
>>
Indonesia: 200M muslims - 50% support sharia law - 70% blame 9/11 on Israel or the US
Egypt: 80M muslims - 65% want sharia law - 70% have positive or mixed feelings about Bin Laden
Pakistan: 179M muslims - 76% want sharia law
Bangladesh: 149M muslims - 25% suicide bombings targeting civilians were sometimes justified - 82% want sharia law - 66% find honor killings can be justified
Nigeria: 75.9M muslims - 71% favor sharia law
Iran: 74.8M muslims - 83% favor sharia law
Turkey: 74M muslims - 32% say honor killings can be justified
Morocco: 32M muslims - 75% support sharia law
Iraq: 31.1M muslims - 78% think honor killings can be justified
Afghanistan: 24M muslims - 76% support occasional honor killings - 99% want sharia law
Jordan: 6.4M muslims - Hamas enjoying 60% approval rating
Palestinian areas: 4.3M muslims - 78% have positive or mixed feelings about Bin Laden - 89% support terror attacks on Israel - 89% support sharia law
France: 4.7M muslims - 35% say suicide bombings can be justified
Great Britain: 2.8M muslims - 78% want cartoonists of Mohamed legally prosecuted
United States: 2.6M muslims - 13% say violence against civilians can be justified - 19% are favorable towards al-Qaeda, or don't know

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
There's nothing royal about white blood and FYE those Jews that you know of with names such as Goldstein an dead are just imposter Jews lol
>>
>>55726010
Shit, no.
But they follow an ideology that promotes violence and population of those that don't subscribe.

If they don't distinguish themselves as someone who DOESN'T follow that, yes.

Promoting population growth, and damning those that don't follow you, is bad.
Even if you don't act on your thoughts until you establish a majority.
>>
Bomb all those sand niggers, let Allah sort it out.
>>
>>55726010
I went to High School with one and he was ok. I trust the ones who work at convenience stores and that's about it. If you don't work at a convenience store or your family doesn't own one, I don't fucking trust you Ahmed.
>>
>>55726010
Yes.
>>
I have met many decent Muslim individuals, but they were decent *despite* their religion, i.e. because they didn't truly follow it.
>>
>>55726010
Yeah, from both personal experience and just what they do in the world. Buddhists don't cut innocent people's heads off. Hindus don't force their wives to wear full-body cloaks for "modesty". Christians don't give you 1000 lashes and 10 years of prison for criticizing their religion. Atheists don't hijack planes and fly them into buildings. And Jews, no matter how bad you think they are, don't shoot up one of the major Western centers of culture, take hostages, and kill them all. But Muslims do all of these things and more. How anyone can defend them disgusts me. How ignorant can a person be?
>>
I grew up in a city with a lot of Muslims, and damn were they assholes.
There were probably 5 of them that were cool. The rest were rich snobs that all acted like blacks.
>>
>>55726535
what the fuck did i just read
>>
>>55730958

I don't see how any Muslim could be against sharia. It'd be like a religious Jew who was opposed to halakha.
>>
>>55732620
the same way a normal christian can be against shit like the duggars and that whole stupid christian modesty thing that makes women wear overalls and look ugly af
>>
>>55729786
Thing is, any mudslim can potentially become a brainwashed terrorist.
We can keep debating on "muh muslims aren't evil", or immediately send them all back home before ISIS mobilizes more of its reserve of troops being stored inside of the EU as we speak.
>>
>>55726010
no i dont, but how many do actually support these kinds of things behind closed doors?
>>
>>55726010

Just the ones backed by USA
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.