[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it bad thing to consider WWⅡ as liberation of Japanese people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: OPERATION-TOMODACHI-in-Japan.jpg (75 KB, 490x392) Image search: [Google]
OPERATION-TOMODACHI-in-Japan.jpg
75 KB, 490x392
Is it bad thing to consider WWⅡ as liberation of Japanese people by glorious american people?
>>
Liberation? Didn't Japanese people wholeheartedly supported their government and actions during WWII and war with China? No kind of opposition existed, while even Nazi Germany had it.
>>
>>55726007

That's not a bad way of looking at it actually. They didn't know how oppressed they were really. Which is what made Japan such a success story. It showed that if you give people freedom, it works out better for everyone.
>>
File: Takashi_Hara_posing.jpg (1 MB, 1024x1458) Image search: [Google]
Takashi_Hara_posing.jpg
1 MB, 1024x1458
>>55726007
Liberation sounds a bit harsh. I think restoration might be more appropriate. I would say that the US role was to restore the democratic ideals that had been debased in the 1920s.
>>
>>55726007
America is the cancer of modern world.
>>
>>55726007
jesus fuck that nuke really made you go amikawaii amerika san uguuu Japan
>>
God you post these threads every day.

Don't you ever get bored of it?
>>
>>55726007
Without USA, Japan would have been turned into another commie colony by China and the USSR.
>>
>>55726007

Darn good show Japan!

Mad respect.
>>
>>55728180
What language are you speaking again?
French, right?
>>
I want to smooch cute Japanese women. And then fall in love with one, marry her, impregnate her, and raise a happy family with 3 or 4 kids who appreciate both side of their heritage and are all happy and successful in their own right.
>>
Nice
P
R
O
X
Y
>>
>>55728180
fuck off you deserved to be killed
>>
File: Cover SM-800x.jpg (125 KB, 800x1122) Image search: [Google]
Cover SM-800x.jpg
125 KB, 800x1122
we'll always have your back Japan
>>
>>55728671
faggot
>>
>>55728525
Without USA, Japan would own Korea and large parts of China.
>>
Guess you could say you are Radioactive Duo
>>
>>55728608
>posting on a German instead of an American image board in an alternate universe
How terrible.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.