[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so now the dust has settled a bit, and everybody expressed their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: neverbaguette.jpg (72 KB, 350x484) Image search: [Google]
neverbaguette.jpg
72 KB, 350x484
so now the dust has settled a bit, and everybody expressed their sympathy to france, i think its time to support them with deeds, not just words

although the dead cant be revived, they can be replaced. while merkel is quite adamant with her quotas, i think its still possible to convince germany to let France have a couple hundred more to ease the bloodloss. im sure poland is also willing to help you convince the krauts to reshuffle the quotas.

dont worry France we stand with you...
>>
>>55725058
Too soon, OP.
>>
>>55725138
in time of a crisis rapid action is important
>>
Poland said "no" to all refugees after the paris attacks
>>
>>55725665
good. i want somewhere to move if trump loses - is it easy to get there from america? will people accept my fashy views and tastes?
>>
>>55725665
>implying i want poland to have more fugees
do i look like a monster, brother?
>>
>>55725665
>>55725935
Will I get lynched if I move to Eastern Europe?
>>
>>55725371
I meant the image in your OP.
>>
>>55725058
there are only 12 months in a year
>>
>>55726249
nah, we are too busy with our own problems to have time for lynching
>>
>>55725058

Don't you mean 11/13?
>>
>>55725058
Yea, gape wide France for some more mad refugee terrorists.
Allahu akbar!
>>
>>55726820
then it wouldnt rhyme with 9/11 senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.