[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hear it /Pol/, hear it from someone who has been indoctrinated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: david-cameron-way-of-muslim.jpg (26 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
david-cameron-way-of-muslim.jpg
26 KB, 600x300
Hear it /Pol/, hear it from someone who has been indoctrinated and brainwashed by Islamic teaching since birth for 16 straight years. an half Arab who never left his Islamic Country and someone who was raised to hate Everything non-Muslim.

I've lived half of my life with unreasonable hate toward Jews, Europeans and esp. the United States.. I've been lead to believe that one day i'll carry arms and raise against the tyranny of Jews, non-Muslims and Whites. Elders and Sheikhs promised us sex slaves with blonde hair and white skin from all ages for our contribution to Islam.

Incas some of you faggots are still sucking the nigger dick of political correctness, hear it from me, in my country Jordan, the least angry Islamic country out of all the fucking middle east, Children here are taught to hate you, to aspire to kill you, to rape your wives and daughters, to slave them, and to destroy all non-Islamic cultures.

OPEN your eyes to the reality in front of you, Paris was not first warning, you European keks were blind to all the red warnings that were in front of your fucking eyes for the past 40 years. the Fucking Munich Massacre, Black September, 9/11 and the thousand more Islamic terror attacks all over the world.

There are no Radical Muslims or Moderate Ones .. there is only TRUE Muslims and non-practicing Muslims.

I'd agree to Nuking Mecca, but the most logical solution is to convince your countries to kick out all refugees, even all the Muslims who were born in Europe as citizens. If you can't kill them in your grounds, contain them from where they came from.

you may not gain any more insight from this as most of you already agree to what i said. but it's better spoken from an Arab who lived among Muslim as an apostate for the past 30 years, hiding my political and religious views in fear of dying for apostasy.

Islam is a Virus, it's not late to develop the Vaccine for it. Stay Strong Europe.
>>
make a video, cover most of your face but leave some skin color showing, distort your voice a bit.

you don't understand how kucked we are in most western places, we can't say this shit as white western men. we need you to say it so it can't be brushed off as 'racism'
>>
>>55724486
>half Arab who never left his Islamic Country

Let's keep it that way.
>>
op we need to see proof that u r in fact a muslim . i didnt know it was that bad. also u will never fuck a tall russian blonde. just a friendly reminder. they r disgusted
>>
>>55724486
I dont really give a shit about your opinion, shitskin
>>
>>55725132
>>55725345

I'm a Half, my father fucked a Russian and brought her with him to Jordan and fucked her over here, she couldn't return to her country only after 36 years.

And because of my Slav genes, i'm quite White, and believe it or not, i've been sexually harassed, discriminated against, bullied because of my white skin. and PC Kucks would still tell me to check my White Privilege even with a Video.

I'm on my own secretly trying to convert my friends out of Islam.

>>55725531
I'm the product of a Short Russian and a Tall Arab

>>55725655
Shame, I'm fairly White with blue eyes.
>>
>>55725132
This is true. People will not believe unless they see.
>>
File: hajjaj-censorship[1].jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
hajjaj-censorship[1].jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>55725531
The only proof i can give is a photo of a collection of Arabic books in my house's library, it's currently night here, and i can't photograph the mosque across the street with a timestamp.

>>55726205
My government have a long history of censoring people, with political and religious opinion who voice them online. for the past 5 years, the government tried countless of times to implement harsh online censoring and monitoring, and it appears they might succeed soon. a Video can easily jeopardize my identity.
>>
another Jordanian here, he isn't lying. you might have a general idea that people aren't like this but behind closes doors its all about killing infidels.
>>
>>55726761
it'd be a shame if your video were to anonymously find its way somewhere online
>>
>>55724486
So you're like the Jordanian version of fedora atheists, right?
>>
File: 1414053522412.png (413 KB, 474x528) Image search: [Google]
1414053522412.png
413 KB, 474x528
>>55727078

>Actually, Allah didn't create the world. It was the big bang.
>>
File: 1393796383102[1].jpg (12 KB, 203x200) Image search: [Google]
1393796383102[1].jpg
12 KB, 203x200
>>55727078
If you say so, the only difference is that people like me can lose our lives if we spoke out publicly. and unlike Liberal Atheist, i tend to side with the Right more than the left in most topics, except religion.
>>
>>55725132
Do this and we will provide support
>>
What do you think of my cunt?
>>
>>55727231
underrated post
>>
File: ARs.jpg (96 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
ARs.jpg
96 KB, 960x720
>>55727483
Been training bruh.

I knew it all along desu.
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Jordan-Israel[1].jpg (73 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Jordan-Israel[1].jpg
73 KB, 400x320
>>55727641
Sup Israel? Honestly i am totally apathetic toward you and the Palestinian sandniggers, i honestly don't care what shit you two do each other. even though my Arabic half is majorly from Palestinian descent.

I can understand that without you hamas or Hezbollah will fuck Jordan up big time. we already have Syrian ISIS sleeping cells problem going on around here at the moment.

>>55727830
Ameribros, don't let those liberal kucks take away your First Amendment, stick close to your guns.
>>
>>55724486
hi jew
>>
>>55728929
>implying Jews can survive living in jordan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.