[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yep this board is 100% confirmed for either being Heavily infiltrated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 2015-11-07-12-14-03-848321852.jpg (9 KB, 156x182) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-07-12-14-03-848321852.jpg
9 KB, 156x182
Yep this board is 100% confirmed for either being Heavily infiltrated or Fucking brain dead retarded. None of you get the big picture here. In the end it's all because of the banksters in the Good Ole US of A who want to protect the "mighty" petrodollar and the current Debt and Death Paradigm that currently enslaves us all. It's due to the absolute shit foreign policy by Obango and company as well.
>>
File: 2e1.jpg (14 KB, 244x206) Image search: [Google]
2e1.jpg
14 KB, 244x206
>>
>>55724094
Come on faggots I want to have a real discussion here. Or are you all to busy circle jerking your Bullshit threads
>>
File: 1436406993798.png (10 KB, 149x149) Image search: [Google]
1436406993798.png
10 KB, 149x149
>>55724094
Exactly my thoughts, this board has been dodging the obvious truth for a while now. Yesterday proved that this board lost sense and understanding of the real problem..
Makes me sad and hopeless.
>>
|
|>
|
|

>Islam=Evil

Sure, "repeating the lie" works
>>
File: 1405810671002.jpg (84 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1405810671002.jpg
84 KB, 467x700
>tfw no one has ever offered me to work as a shill
sounds like a dream job desu
>>
>>55724578
Good to see another anon who sees the writing on the wall to. None of this would be happening if the US banksters were nit trying to protect the petrodollar. Ever wonder why every time a country tries to oppose the petrodollar they suddenly have the United States military on their doorstep ready to open a can of democracy on them?
>>
And even this thread right now is getting Slid to hell. Infuriating to see threads claiming to be "redpilled" when they don't e vendors understand the root cause of all this
>>
>>55724094
Petrodollar... Fucking lol. Look we get the big picture, it's the jews. The Muslims and third world immigrant welfare trash are a problem too and they need to be expelled and/or exterminated along with all of the jews as well.
>>
>>55724094
/pol/ has been full on neocon for a long time now.
They like trump.
>>
>None of you get the big picture, obviously it's all the Joos' fault!
>>
>>55724094
we know abt the petrodollar, we know about irak, libia...

will never take a bank loan, even if everybody is putting pressure on me, because that's what everyone around me does, get married, get in debt, be a slave, dont comment on anything, lately with facebook, or twitter if you vent frustration you might lose your job..... it\s all going to be a big brother world.. unless the fucking asteroid hits!
>>
>>55725911
Lol Trump is not a neo-con.
>>
>>55726172
Nice meme friendo.
>>
>>55726430
Use the system to your advantage. Become wealthy and the system will benefit you.
>>
Threads like this are the reason why I'll never take jew hating in this board and this website seriously.
>>
>>55726796
That's where your wrong. I only hate the Jew Banksters. Normal everyday Jews who are just normal are okau.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.