[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
passports found NEXT to bodies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1447060369151.jpg (178 KB, 1080x1776) Image search: [Google]
1447060369151.jpg
178 KB, 1080x1776
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-syrian-passport-found-on-body-of-suicide-bomber-at-stade-de-france-a6734491.html

So you are shooting up some hipsters and when someone shoots back you start waving your passport?
Or are passports prone to jump out of our pocket/ bag when being shot at?
>>
well?
>>
>>55722884
Of course it's a plant; They have to do that to fit the narrative of "immigrants dindu nuthin".
>>
Why has there been found so many passports connected to terrorist attacks?

>Usually Muslim terrorists are prepared to die in the attack; yet the two professionals who hit Charlie Hebdo were determined to escape and succeeded, an amazing feat. Their identity was allegedly established by the claim that they conveniently left for the authorities their ID in the getaway car.
>>
>>55723108

Either this or they were planning on using them to escape back to Sweden.

>inb4 this attack was a false flag by the Jews to make France give us more help in Syria
>>
>>55722478

the passports were found near the bodies of the suicide bombers, i imagine lets of pieces of the suicide bombers were also found near the bodies

>>55723108

>Of course it's a plant; They have to do that to fit the narrative of "immigrants dindu nuthin".

are you retarded? one of the passports was registered as a regugee in the greek islands in october, so if it is a plant they would literally be doing the opposite of that
>>
>>55722478
>the throwing stones
Gets me every time
>>
>>55722478
You obviously carry your passport and as many IDs as possible whenever you do a mass shooting
>>
These fuckers think they are heroes and want to be remembered.
>>
>>55722478
Retard, when you do a suicide bombing, you want your identy known, you're going for legacy and matrydom, literally the best thing you can do with your life.

If you've got a passport in your pocket and detonate, your extremities get thrown off. You usually find the head, the legs, and the arms. Google it.

So, basically, no fucking shit you're going to find their passport near the body. It'll still be readable.

As far as the shooters? It's your escape plan, you get shot dead by a cop, they frisk you for explosives with a deadman switch (ala chechya) and find ID, so they leave it next to the body.

God damn pol, not everything is a conspiracy.
>>
>>55725768
Yeah I agree, I think that there are legitimate crazy muslims in Europe now. Not to say this whole thing wasn't orchestrated or started by the kike elites, but I think Muslims are feeding into the hand they are giving out obviously.

The jews want us to kill the Muslims for them.
>>
>>55722478
ITS A JEWISH FALSE FLAG

THEY WANT FRANCE TO SPEND SHEKELS TO REMOVE KEBABS
>>
Passports have been known to survive 9/11
>>
>>55722478
They wanted people to know that they were Syrian.
They wanted people to know that they were refugees.
ISIS said that they had sent thousands of jihadis to Europe.
The passports are their way of letting us know that they're here and the war has begun.
>>
File: sonic.png (7 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
sonic.png
7 KB, 320x224
>>55722478

No dummy, it's like in video games when you kill the bad guy then rings or coins or passports pop out as a reward.
>>
>>55726940

jet fuel can't melt anything
>>
>>55724588
This.
>>
>>55722478
He blew up.

>Still seems false flag as fuck
>>
>>55722478

Yes he had it on him on purpose, they want their identities known and they want refuges to be targeted.

Of Course ISIS wants to increase anti-islamic sentiment in Europe. They want a war and they have 10 million potential solders sitting in europe with nothing to do.

They think they are destined to conquer all of europe.
>>
>>55723296
>there
>in tact

Jfc baka tbfh senpai
>>
>>55722478
>>55724588
>>55728526
They want to show who they are
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.