[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How fucked am i as a Muslim?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17
File: sweating.jpg (38 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
38 KB, 560x560
>be born in Amsterdam
>am i good boy my whole life (no, not for halal chicken tendies)
>Study medicine/being a doc at the uni here
>work legally and pay muh taxes

How fucked am i? I know people already looked at me like i'm some scum, but now it will probs be worse.
They usually judged me less when they found out that i'm a soon to be Dr. but even now that wont help
>>
>>55722254
Do you believe in Islam?

Just stop.
>>
Why are you still a Muslim?
>>
>>55722254
Kweenie man, mensen worden nu wel banger van moslims maar er is geen reden om bang te zijn. Met 126 verschillende afkomsten in een land zijn Nederlanders wel gewend aan vreemdelingen. No worries
>>
>he's still a Muslim
haha
>>
>>55722254
Your skin color will be your uniform, sorry it's time to leave
>>
>>55722549
>>55722254
Ik ben trouwens ook moslim en heb nooit enige haat gehad daarvoor
>>
>>55722254
You should be in fear, of other Muslim refugees killing you in a terrorist attack.

ISIS doesn't discriminate in killing back home
>>
>>55722254

You need to go back.
>>
>Being a dirt worshipper

Why. Literally why? Are you afraid of your family disowning you? Maybe its time for you to ditch their asses.
>>
>>55722254
Dude convert.

Wear a cross and eat bacon.

Its that simple, everyone will think you are some brown christian refugee and treat you waaaay better.
>>
Because i'm free to do so? Just like how rednecks believe in tha power of m-muh guns and butterfingers
Just like Jewish people, Christians, Spaghetti Monster believers and whatever else
I have a different reading/different way of vision than the extremist terrorists.

But thats not really the case, the case is i look like a Mudslime and therefor people will judge me (i never talk openly about religion or politics for that matter)
>>
>>55722254
If you just keep your filthy goddamn religion at home or in your mosque no one's blaming you

But if you got your huge-ass beard and robe on in public prepare for Pegida-con
>>
>>55722254
we will hate you forever, leave europe.
>>
>>55722254
Just blow youself, 72 virgins are waiting for you.
>>
>>55722254
Renounce the demon called Mohammed, join Christianity, take a European name. You can fit in if you want to, but you are still stuck in your barbaric culture. As long as you do not assimilate you deserve every kind of hate and discrimination.
>>
>>55722254
I guess you're fucked m8
>>
>>55722254

Do you fuck sweet Dutch pussy?

Give us the deets, faggot
>>
>>55722549
>>55722668
>>55722978

Denk je echt dat een Moslim met een baard en naar Syrië reist op 4chan zit te kijken naar trap dicks?
>>
>>55722994
THIS
>>
idk dude you seem ok to me
>>
pretty fucked
>>
>>55722254
Why are you a muslim?
>>
I would be careful if I were you. Avoid going out at night if you can, and if you can't then stick to brightly lit areas. Or you could skirt around the issue entirely by wearing a cross necklace or something.
>>
>>55722254
Why not stop being a muslim? All your worries gone in an instant.
>>
>>55722254
Convert to Christianity, or alternatively become a Doctor.
>>
>>55722254
You're actually contributing to society man, unlike others.
I'm against Islam and think its only the best if you should stop being muslim for your rep but thats completely up to you.
Don't listen to these brainwashed fuckheads.
>>
>>55723176
Ik snap niet wat er zo erg is aan een baard. Zo'n schaamhaarbaard is wel lelijk ja maar een goed verzorgde baard ziet er wel mooi uit toch.
>>
>>55723438
Nee.
>>
>>55723329

Won't stop anything. I still look like a sandnigger you 3310. It's not like i'm wearing an ISIS flag or HEY LOOK I'M MUSLIM sign with me
>>
>>55723324
It isn't that bad. I'm a Muslim too but only one time did I receive hate for it. People don't really care what you believe in here, or at least they don't show it.
>>
>>55722254
Get a gun to defend yourself.

Oh wait.
>>
>>55722254
If terror attacks keep happening then you might be in a little trouble. But for now just try to lay low about your religion. If the people you interact with see you as a person first before being a Muslim they'll judge you less for it.
>>
>>55722254
For supporting that fascist ideology, you deserve everything that comes. We do not differ, every muslim is our enemy in the race war.
>>
>>55723572
The usually didn't in the US, either, but there were retaliatory vigilante attacks after 9/11. Keep your head on a swivel until shit cools down.
>>
>>55723667
You're more psychotic than the people you claim are evil lol
>>
>>55723667
Muslims belong to the same race as the so called "white" people
>>
>>55722254
>How fucked am i?

1. Shave all facial hair, but especially your beard.
2. Wear the national colors when you go out.
3. Grow out of and stop believing in Islam.

You'll be fine.
>>
>Look at me I am such a nice muslim I study medicine Imma good booyyy :^)

1 year later

>It's not my fault the blonde girl made me rape her!
>>
>>55722254
just stop reading Koran and tell everyone why it they should do the same. tell them it was written by a man who wanted to make a collective group to control them and basically tell them to do what he wanted.
This is so basic .
>>
>>55723815
Should a BR really be acting like his people are better?
>>
>>55722254
Hopefully your dead by the end of the month.
>>
>>55723690
For the next couple of days I'll be doing that for sure. With the rising amount of people getting sick of the tought of refugees in our country I have noticed that Islam hate has risen too the past few months.
>>
File: moderate muslim.jpg (30 KB, 480x376) Image search: [Google]
moderate muslim.jpg
30 KB, 480x376
Also I found a pic of OP

>>55723861
Yes, because we are
>>
>>55722954
I recommend taking up athiesm.

Humans are just germs floating on a rock in space mutating and thus evolving under the radiation of a fusion reaction 8 light minutes away called the sun. Trillions of other stars/planets also exist in this universe with the odds being that other beings also are stuck on their rock mutating.

Their is no all powerful invisible man who cares about you, just the inevitable decay of our cells, and the darkness.

God is a man made creation to control the unwashed masses, and to give courage to the less desirables of society to die in wars for their king.

A doctor should know of microbiology and evolution, a Muslim doctor is someone I'd avoid having treat me.
>>
>>55722254
Go out with veiless GF and you'll be OK.
>>
>>55722254
Shave,
Eat some bacon cheeseburger.
Denounce the goatfucking pedofile you call a prophet.

Now you're a human.
>>
>>55723948
>we are
You really aren't. I'd take Muslims in the US over BR's
>>
>>55722254
Go against the pro refugees and you would likely be safe enough to be a poster child of the right
>>
>>55722254
Not fucked at all, just hang around with leftist zealots who will give their lives to save you from evil looks.
>>
File: Basterds.jpg (410 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Basterds.jpg
410 KB, 3000x3000
>>55722254
Hope you like getting scalped.
>>
>>55722254

Keep doing what you're doing, except being Muslim. Assuming this is more than an anecdote.
>>
File: 1415845580379.png (29 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1415845580379.png
29 KB, 200x200
>Change your ideology or WE'LL KILL YOU

Man, what militant psycho group does this sound like.

Clearly the solution to fighting the evil muslims is to become the new evil muslims.
>>
>>55723823
>This is so basic .

We thought the same thing about plumbing, but here you are.
>>
>>55723526

Dress up like a Siquh or whatever those turban fucks are called.
>>
>>55723861
They are though. I can't think of any group of people worse than muslims.

>fucks kids
>rapes women
>tortures and murders people who welcome them into their nation
>murders there own people for being in different tribes
>straps bombs to own children

Muslims are evil, simple as that.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (112 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
112 KB, 600x900
>>55723091
>join Christianity
>implying Christianity is the real European religion
>>
>>55723753
>sandniggers belong to the white race
oh_boy.png
>>
>>55722254
Verzorg gewoon je moslimbaard
>>
>>55722254
Convert to Christianity or become an Atheist.
>>
>>55722254
Dress like a normal person (no Nickolson/prada bags) and people wont judge you.
Also dont say "allah is great" after every sentence.
Speak proper Dutch.

Just be the total opposite of a 17 year old morrocan
>>
>>55722348
>implying he'd be telling the truth if he told you he stopped
T A Q I Y A
A
Q
I
Y
A
>>
>>55722254
if your name is mohammed jihad get it changed to a normie name
denounce islam, eat pork
drink alcohol

you'll be safe
>>
>>55722254
I know it might be hard to renounce Islam, but that's what might be a better thing to do. However, I know that breaking your cultural ties is hard.

The best way to ride this as a Muslim is to publicly decry these attacks. Go on rants about how much Isis is a piece of shit. Decry them as a killer of innocents, including innocent Muslims. Your best chance as a Muslim is to improve the PR for your religion, and maybe, just maybe, you'll get through this with little issue.
>>
just stop being muslim
there are lots of faiths that work within modern western society that you can choose from
>>
>>55724008
That's because you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>55722254
come to germany. they fucking love muslims, especially the woman.
>>
Stop being a muslim then. Don't pray, don't do muslim shit, etc.
>>
>>55723526
Welcome to the southern states of the USA friend. Better get used to it or move to where you look the same as the others around you. Bonus points if you're female and wear a garb tomorrow.
>>
>>55722254
abandon islam, simple as that, cause eventually you'll be asked by jihadists to back them, or die
and when people realize that's how islam works, they'll keep an eye on you
>>
>>55724375
>sandnigger spotted
gtfo of my country and back to your muslim shithole.country
>>
>>55724205
>>55724264

Heb geen baard, kspreek nooit over religie of politiek met anderen. Alsof ik geld heb voor LV tasjes en Gucci petjes. Draag H&M overhemden met H&M chino's en Clarks (typical student).

WAZ MET JOU A SAHBI DENK JE JE BENT THUIS WELLAH TABONDJEMEK
>>
>>55724130
to be honest this is just another case of /pol/ fantasizing about things that will never happen
>>
>>55724190
>the religion of mud and sticks cause magic
>Also believes that blue paint can repel steal
Metal AF desu senpai.
>>
>>55722254

Tattoo your whole body with norse symbols and start walking around in leather armor and carry a battle axe. Pray to Odin loudly and praise the Norse Gods.

Maybe I'll respect you then.
>>
File: muh rome.jpg (3 MB, 1248x5557) Image search: [Google]
muh rome.jpg
3 MB, 1248x5557
>>55724190
you're right, we should worship trve roman gods, like isis, serapis and mithras
>>
File: brasildeath.webm (1 MB, 220x400) Image search: [Google]
brasildeath.webm
1 MB, 220x400
>>55723948
You are the same shitskins just killing people for different reasons. You do it for drugs and money they do it for god and money.
>>
>>55724661
Wat is deze ding, inshalla? Wat kijk jij ah zemmer?! *belt 32 neven om te vechten*
>>
>>55722254
Renounce your religion. Islam does not and never will belong in the west.
>>
>>55722254
Right now? Somewhat fucked, you might be randomly assaulted. In 2-5 years when European Right takes power? Lets just say you'll be where you belong. Get the fuck out of Europe you Arab shitskin.
>>
Familie, vrienden en ikzelf hebben louter slechte ervaringen met Moslims terwijl iedereen zich de schompes betaald aan belastingen om jullie te voorzien in levensonderhoud. En wat krijgen wij er voor terug? Aanslagen, werkloosheid, criminaliteit, uitkeringsafhankelijkheid, onhoudbaar sociaal vangnet. Kortom een onveilig, duur en onleefbaar land. En jullie planten je voort als konijnen, dus het wordt alleen maar erger.

De linkse televisie geeft een vertekend beeld, want de autochtone bevolking jullie liever vertrekken. Zelfs prominente linkse figuren zetten hun kinderen op een blanke scholen.

Je groot(ouders) hadden hun religie thuis moeten laten voordat ze hier kwamen. Dat land is waarschijnlijk een grote teringzooi, en dat is niet voor niets zo.
>>
Why won't you fuck off back to the country of your ancestors?

You don't belong in Europe.
>>
>>55722954
Thats just the way it is. Want it to change? Vote to close down borders. Out and expose those that support terrorism. Stop building insular groups within European nations, with Islamic schools and regions further disrupting integration. Advocate against any kind of Islamic authority that seeks power over western law.

Essentially, for people not to hate you you have to abandon the backwards ideology at the core of Islam.

A good European citizen is a bad Muslim.
>>
>>55722254
Oh, it's very simple to explain actually. When the shit will hit the fan, we simply WON'T HAVE THE RESOURCES to differentiate between the "good" and the "bad" muslims.
Or between Arabic-looking muslims and Arabic-looking Christians for that matter. Or between Arabs and Turks. We simply won't have time, manpower, money, expertise or will to do this. Targets will be selected by how they look. That's not about racism, it's about available resources and optimizations in problem solving.

If you want to survive, go back to your homeland now and stay there.
>>
>>55722254
here's a tip, no longer identify as muslim, that would be a good start
>>
>>55722954
Denounce your mongrel religion and you will survive
>>
>>55722254
Being Muslim is a choice.
>>
>>55724134
k
>>
>>55724957
Shit hit the fan multiple times already. Its the politics that matter, and the right parties are still not elected democratically. Close, but not quite.
>>
kanker moslims zelfs hier al

VOL = VOL
>>
>>55722954
One day society will wake up to the muslim scourge and you will wish you decided to convert to something else
>>
>A normal muslim, that actually does something for society posts a thread
>Get out of Europe
You guys are no better than islam extremists
>>
>>55724130
It's not a question of morals, it's a question of war. You are our enemy, Ahmed and as such you will be chased out like all other enemies that have tried their luck here.
>>
blah blah....

just leave islam. I don't care what else you have to say. It doesn't matter. If you stick with islam, then you know what you are.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (84 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
84 KB, 750x709
>>55725152
We maken ze kapot en bang, we plakken bacon achter hun behang.

Bier en naakte vrouwen door hun straat,
DAT IS HOE JE DE MOSLIMS VERLAAT.

heb dit motto vandaag al 10x door de straat gehoord

Mfw
>>
>>55725114
What do you mean by "shit hit the fan multiple times already"? There is no race war yet
>>
>>55725331
Verslaat*
>>
>>55722254
Stop being a muslim if you dont have anything in common with them then?
>>
>>55725253
this stance is perfectly fine on my watch. you are not forced to follow the most retarded “religion“
>>
>>55722254
Kill yourself sandscum
>>
>>55725253
You're smart enough to be a doctor but stupid enough to be openly religious. The lot of you should die.
>>
File: yup.jpg (27 KB, 350x225) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
27 KB, 350x225
You are fucked, even if you renounce Islam people will not trust you for a while. When people start to be like "oh don't hate him he's innocent" more terrorist bullshit will go down and people will look at you different in the streets.
>>
>>55722254
>he believes that some vaguely defined deity spoke to some arab pedofile sheepherder 1400 years ago on how he wanted humans to behave.
>>
>>55722254

You might want to get your degree and get out of the country.

ISIS is only going to keep attacking, and eventually the native Europeans will lash out.
>>
File: 1447058224494-pol.jpg (47 KB, 417x535) Image search: [Google]
1447058224494-pol.jpg
47 KB, 417x535
>>55722254
You've been indoctrinated since birth into an ideology that is incompatible with Western values and democracy. You are beyond saving. Kill yourself you Muslim scum.
>>
>>55724926

Gewoon een gok, maar waarschijnlijk hebben jij en je familie het zelf ook niet goed en dan is het makkelijk om te wijzen naar een ander voor je eigen 'ongelukkige' leven en het afpakken van je werkloosheidsuitkering.

Dat is tenminste de trend die ik de afgelopen jaren zie. ''Zij pakken MIJN uitkering af! Dat Marokkaanse tuig uit Istanbul!''

Net zoals die randdebielen die op FB gaan klagen over dat XYZ hun banen afpakken. Je kijkt dan voor de grap op hun profiel bij opleiding en scholen zie je MBO niv 1 kassamedwerker kek
>>
>>55724849
do all brazilian gangsters dress like 10 year olds?
>>
>>55722254
Why don t you leave and enrich Africa? Don t you have any sense of entrepreneurship?
>>
>>55722954
>Because i'm free to do so?
Sure you are.
You're also free to be a christian, spaghetti monster follower or whatnot
Doesnt make you less of an idiot that still believes in infantile fairytales, regardless of religion
>>
>>55722254
OP voor bonus pts ga de buurt helpen. Maak je zelf bekend door goede daden.

Hey buurman, kan ik je helpen met...
Mevrouw kan ik U helpen met..
Doe vrijwilligers werk waar je kan.

Ik weet het, dik debiel dit allemaal.

Maar in ogen van het gros van de mensen ben jij fout.

Jij deelt het geloof met mensen die anderen opblazen en kapot knallen.
Dus jij deelt het met hun, in onze ogen.

Mij zal het geen moer uitmaken, zolang ik maar niet achter je buitenlandse gewauwel op de markt loop.
>>
>>55722254
You should convert to Judaism and claim to be from Israel.
>>
>>55722254
Renounce your faith now you mudshit
>>
>>55725618
>killing a man for probably around 200 dollars

I will never understand this. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>55725634
This. I have no pity for the inevitable backlash against muslims. I hope its harsh.
>>
>>55722254
Maybe you should move to a place where you can blend in effortlessly after you graduate, like the Middle East.
>>
eat pork in front of people as much as possible I've seen jews use this tactic with great effect to end ridicule
>>
>>55724591
i'm slav. and your woman are either complete whores or degenerate lefties.
>>
>>55722954
>Because i'm free to do so?

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do something.

But that's not why you're a Muslim. You're a Muslim because your parents told you to be one.
>>
>>55725576
This desu

This is why multiethnic multicultural countries will always be worse off

People are not going to waste the time trying to figure which brown shit is bad and which is good
Both get rung up for an effective solution
>>
>>55726245
This.
>>
Fuck off. I don't care how "good" you are. Fuck. Off.
>>
Read the Sirah if you haven't yet and decide if you still want to follow the example of Mohammad.

If you do, you might want to find a country that better suits that behavior.
If you don't, renounce your faith.

Even after converting you still need to take precise care of your appearance, because you'll still look like a typical muslim. Wear clothes that only Dutch people would wear and act exactly the same.
>>
>>55722254
You should be gunned down in the street
>>
>>55726537
This
Assimilate
Don't grow a beard
If you have one shave it
Etc
>>
>>55724267
Taqiya is shiite and is only for self-preservation
>>
>2k15
>being muslim
>>
File: 1446826665001.png (505 KB, 500x752) Image search: [Google]
1446826665001.png
505 KB, 500x752
>>55722254
gas yourself back to your ancestors and help them build a modern secular society, or kill yourself
>>
>>55726817
>only for self-preservation
Nice Taqqiya
>>
>>55722254
give up your beliefs or get genocided imo tbqh
>>
>>55722254
multi racialist go to hell.
>>
Just walk around with an expression that says OH MY GOD WHY AM I A MUSLIM UGH
>>
>>55722954
>because im free to do so
Your also free to walk into south central LA and call some tyrone a nigger to his face, but that doesnt make it a good idea
>>
>>55725678
Een typisch moslim weerwoord.
>>
STOP
BEING
A
MUSLIM
Its that simple,dont play the victim card if you could just turn your back to your savage religion but chose not to.
>>
De Bible Belt, tokkie dorpen zoals Volendam en Amsterdam Noord niet meegerekend interesseert het niemand ook maar één fuck dat je moslim bent. Stel je niet zo aan
>>
File: implying.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>55727732
Twente krijgt het er al aardig moeilijk mee hoor.
>>
>>55727730
Btw you say you are to become a doctor and you are muslim? thats even worse,you are basically telling me you dont believe half the shit you are being taught in college because muh faith.
>>
>>55727099
>Nice Taqqiya
>implying portugal grasped the concept of soap, let alone religious trickery
>>
File: Bidet_weiss.jpg (4 MB, 2488x1917) Image search: [Google]
Bidet_weiss.jpg
4 MB, 2488x1917
>>55728224
You disgusting pig. Do you even have this?
>>
>>55728567
nah, we actually care about hygiene so we wash all of our body and not just our legs
>>
>>55728704
It is a buttcrack washing device. It's only common in chronic swamp ass countries.
>>
>>55728802
i still think it's for legs
people from portugal smell like shit, if they washed their buttcrack once in a while i doubt they'd smell like shit. smell, yes, but not like shit
>>
>>55722254
Ah yes that look.
It's how you shitty moderates Islamist look at my girlfriend when she enter a moderate muslim store because she dare being free. Your religion is the scum of the earth and i hope it will be cleansed from western nations.

quit islam and eat bacon. you are exponentially more likely to be fine. Btw bacon is really good, like really.
>>
>>55723973
Talking sense on Pol? Get outta here
>>
>>55724289
>>55724289
This honestly. Don't expect you to do it tho, you're a muslim.
>>
>>55725678
Het is vrij duidelijk dat de komst van de immigranten in de jaren 60 en 70 een enorme fout is geweest van ons (extreem linkse, lees: Den Uyl) kabinet. Oververtegenwoordigd in vrijwel alle negatieve statistieken, weigeren om te assimileren en hebben meer nationalistische gevoelens tegenover het land van hun voorouders dan het land waarin zij nu leven en de vruchten van plukken.

Jullie, lees: Islamitische allochtonen, hebben zich ontwikkeld tot een kanker waarvan de Nederlanders niet makkelijk meer afkomen. Ik vind het prima als je gewoon beschaafd doet, ofwel Nederlands, maar het blijkt dat een aanzienlijk deel van jullie bevolkingsgroep hiervoor niet de intellectuele capaciteit noch de empathie bezit om dit te verwezenlijken.

Deze trend gaat alleen maar erger worden, gemiddelde moslims zullen zich meer en meer gepolariseerd gaan voelen in de Nederlandse maatschappij en de kreten van rechts gaan alleen nog maar groter en groter worden. De opmars van de rechtse partijen gaat voor een enorm conflict zorgen in onze maatschappij. De komende 10 jaar gaat het lot van Europa en wellicht de hele wereld beslissen.
>>
Don't be a muslim, Allah doesn't exist anyway.
>>
>>55722254
You will die, and burn in eternal hellfire with the devil you worship.
>>
>>55728802
>>55728802
>wash legs
you degenerate pig. That's to wash your ass after shiting, and not just wipe it. Everybody showers everyday here. But slavs here have the bad reputation of not taking showers. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>55722254
>I know people already looked at me like i'm some scum, but now it will probs be worse.
If yoy dress like muslim, of yy behave, if you pray - eat it.

Okey, serious questiin here - why are you muslim? Its 21 fucking century.

WHY ARE YOU MISLIM?

if i could i would force you to become an atheist

Honestly, i wouls like to turn every muskim refugee and citizen of EU into atheism or chrisianity
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x372
>>55723438
Kanker op met je kanker haatbaard
Terug naar je zand van herkomst
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 180x180
>>55723753
hahahahahahaha
:DDDD
>>
>>55722254

Go help people in your third world shithole.

>wait, that's starting to describe Europe

FUCK!
>>
>>55725618
Holy shit. That's strong even by chan standards.
>>
Be an uncle tom OP.

It's your only hope.

Wear shit making fun of ISIS and maybe even murica stuff. It would be hilarious.
>>
>>55722254
You can always move to Dearborn, Michigan
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.