[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /pol/, how many of you have actually read the Quran?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12
File: 56547659.jpg (20 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
56547659.jpg
20 KB, 500x240
Tell me /pol/, how many of you have actually read the Quran?

>inb4 quoting random passages in some random chapter which clearly describes a bloody battle taking place (as was customary during that period of time, and also practised by our Christian friends)
>>
>>55720333
i read it about 10 years ago.
i laughed at people that always said, "it says to kill the infidels!"
>>
>>55720333
Stop assuming people that oppose your belief have never read the Quran. Maybe they did, but your and I both know that our leaves a lot of room for interpretation and if you were biased before you started reading it, your view on our will be biased too.
>>
Why would I do that?
I don't need to read the Quran to know Islam is the worst religion ever made. I just need to look at the countries where it prevails.
>>
>>55720636
You*, it*. Excuse my swyping
>>
>>55720333
ENGLAND

YES
E
S
>>
File: 1441327323245.png (725 KB, 1000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1441327323245.png
725 KB, 1000x2000
>>55720333
>>
>>55720682
>being proud of being ignorant
>>
>>55720516
I also read it and was raised in a muslim family
and it is not a religion of peace it's cancer
>>
>>55720333
I don't even have to read what they believe, their actions express it for themselves.
>>
>>55720333
SHUT UP!!!
>>
>>55720333
Reporting in.

I still think it's shit.
>>
>>55720333
MIDF out in force today. How'd you guys force out the JIDF?
>>
>>55720333
Violence is ingrained in Islam. It's not a bullshit quote, the entire creation story has Muhammad fighting and conquering; that is not up to interpretation.
>>
>>55720788
>quoting random passages in some random chapter
Read the OP fag
>>
File: 1447013967079.jpg (347 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
1447013967079.jpg
347 KB, 853x1090
>>55720788

The battle it is referring to is the battle of Badr.

Now tell me, Christians haven't said some similar shit like that during a battle during the crusades?

Try harder, /pol/tard
>>
>>55720905
The values found in the Quran are reflected in the muslims. There's no need to read it to realize it's a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1447473939258.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
1447473939258.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>55720333
Explain to me why these terrorist attacks keep happening?
Why do groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS exist?
>>
>>55721161
nice bait, try harder
>>
>>55720333
Not interested in your shit tier culture. Know everything I need to know about it from your conduct.
>>
>>55720333
No need for that, sandniggers explained it all too clearly.
>>
>>55721161
Wipe that smug look off your face and stop frogposting you homo
>>
>>55720788
>GIANT MOTHERFUCKING RED LETTERS

1984 tier propaganda
>>
File: dsc01480.jpg (3 MB, 3056x2209) Image search: [Google]
dsc01480.jpg
3 MB, 3056x2209
>>55721248

Have you thought about a career as a cherry picker? Top profession these days.
>>
>>55720333
I've read it
It's not a religion of peace
>>
What's up will all those jihadists? I thought Islam was a religion of peace.
>>
>>55720333

i think i stopped reading it right around the time that it instructs the reader to go to the Christians (followers of the Injil) and ask them if what is being said by Mohammed is in accordance with the Injil (Gospels).

i also believe it says that the Trinity is "Allah, The Son, and The Virgin Mary."

i can understand Mohammed not understanding Christian beliefs at all, but i cannot wrap my mind around God Himself not knowing what Christians believe, when He seeks to correct them.

at that point, you can just put the book down, because it's OBVIOUSLY not written by an Omniscient God.
>>
>>55720333
stupid frogposter
>>
I haven't read it because I don't care about reading about some sky jew
>>
>>55720333
>Tell me /pol/, how many of you have actually read the Quran?
There is no reason whatsoever why I should read it.
It does, however, make a nice toilet paper.
>>
>>55721545
Why did these "religion of peace followers" scream "allah snackbar" yesterday in Paris as they killed all these people?
>>
The Quran is about 10% the size of the Bible and about 25% of that is made up of Bible quotes.
>>
>>55720333

>Then your hearts hardened after that, so that they were like rocks, rather worse in hardness. And surely there are some rocks from which streams burst forth; and there are some of them which split asunder so water flows from them; and there are some of them which fall down for the fear of Allah. And Allah is not heedless of what you do.

Such great poetic analogies. "They were like rocks. No wait, WORSE than rocks!".

Literally says that there's water coming out of rocks.

Literally says that some rocks fall down because they fear Allah.

>And thy Lord taught the Bee to build its cells in hills on trees and in (men's) habitations;

Daily reminder that Allah talked to bees.

Daily reminder that baby Jesus talked to Mary during child birth, either telepathically or with his mouth :

> So she conceived him, and she withdrew with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm tree. She said, ‘I wish I had died before this, and had been long forgotten. Then (baby Jesus) called her from below her, saying, ‘Don’t be sad. Your Lord has provided a stream under you.’ Shake the trunk of the palm tree towards you, and it will drop on you fresh ripe dates. So eat and drink and be happy.
>>
File: 1441316599277.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1441316599277.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
>>55721990
Forgot my picture.
>>
>>55720333
havent read it, dont care to read it.

at the same time im a good judge of character.

i also know that killing people in the name of religion, no matter which religion, is barbaric.

fuck man, those people cant even read over there. how many of them have read it?

refugee intentified
>>
File: 1445702191401.webm (1014 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1445702191401.webm
1014 KB, 1280x544
>>55720333
>>
File: 0915.png (333 KB, 579x568) Image search: [Google]
0915.png
333 KB, 579x568
>>55720333
>UK
>telling people to read Quran
I don't care if they're "real" Muslims or not, they're non-Europeans invading and ruining Europe and recently carrying out terrorist attacks. They can even be fucking pastafarian, they don't belong here anyways and they should get out.
>>
Religions take on the characteristics of their founders. So with a little common sense and knowledge of history, I can make a very good observation of what kind of people the practicioners of that religion are

Abraham and Moses taught tradition and adherence to rules.

Christ taught solidarity and good will.

Buddha taught spirituality and inner peace

Mohammed was a soldier who taught that his religion must be spread through war
>>
>>55721707

Every religion is tainted by a few who give it a bad name. Just because the KKK and IRA are Christians, the hasty generalisation that ALL Christians are extremists terrorists is just downright stupid and ignorant.
>>
>>55721415
>Its 1984 tier propaganda because its said something i dont like

Summed up Islam in that sentence, well done.
>>
>>55720333
If Muhammad was alive today, he would be head of ISIS
>>
File: DiddeDutch.jpg (265 KB, 1190x715) Image search: [Google]
DiddeDutch.jpg
265 KB, 1190x715
>>55721154
>That hurt me fee-fees don't offend me

Off yourself you dutch kekold.
>>
>>55721415
This

Skin color, religion, or nationality have nothing to do with terrorism.

Acting like scared monkeys will only let them win.

Also, stay home, make love to your wives. There's no need to campaign abroad.

If you want to fight. Go fight in the frontlines along with those who feel the same way. Just don't ask for new toys.
>>
>>55720333
Daily reminder that Muhammad wasn't able to told a scriptural story correctly :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRICs4iJd1w
>>
nah
shat on it a coupla times, never bothered to read the thing
>>
>>55722604
>If Jesus was alive today, he would be head of the KKK

FTFY
>>
>>55722548
saying that is denying your own religion
"radical" muslims are muslims and if you're not okay with that just don't be a muslim
>>
>>55721161

>crusades

A defensive war against sandnigger aggression
>>
>>55722702
An irrelevant, small group in a few spots around the US which do fuck all but cry about niggers would have Jesus as their leader?

Good logic, Ahmed, hope that helps out when you're in that interment camp.
>>
>>55722604
Jesus preached non violence, Muhammad
>>
>>55722746

ahhh but anon

saying that is denying your own religion
"radical" christians like Anders Breivik are christians and if you're not okay with that just don't be a christians
>>
I don't need to read shit. It can say anything in there, maybe it says the world should be smiles and sunshine, I don't give a fuck.

What affects me and the rest of the world is how its followers act, and they act like a bunch of fucking monkeys and have beliefs that should have stayed in the middle ages.
>>
>>55721161
The crusades were almost 1000 years ago, that is irrelevant to whats going on today. Stop grasping at straws Muhammad.
>>
>>55720682
This.
It's not part of my culture.
>>
>>55722548
Do you know how many people are even in the KKK? Not many
>>
>>55720333
>Bloody battle
8:39
>>
>>55723046
besides, the point of the crusades were to drive these mudslimes out because of the same shit they're doing now. I wonder if Christians were "tolerant" then?
>>
>>55723095

Do you know how many people are even in extremist islamist terror groups? Not many
>>
>>55722548
This isn't the first time muslims decided to terrorize people. At it won't be the last.
This "taint" Islam has is the size of the universe, and you can never get rid of it. It's not stupid and ignorant to expect muslims to blow up because they've done this since they existed.
>>
>>55720333
i haven't read quran but i have accepted the truth of your trips
>>
>>55722951
You're acting like a children, I know the truth hurt and talking about christians won't change anything, the problem here is islams and if you're only arguments is "Yes but the christian also did this" then I fell sorry for you.
>>
>>55722951
>implying I am christian
>>
>>55721545
>cheery picking

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

>muh religion of peace
>>
>>55723264
You're fucking kidding me, Ahmed.

Plus, along with being thousands of fucking terrorist there are millions of Muslims that are sympathetic to the terrorist
>>
>>55723401
>implying I am muslim
>>
>>55723367
>islam
>your
I can't even write proper english
>>
>>55723484
He was pedo to boot
>>
>>55723367
We've burnt our church and monks to fix this issues... When the fuck mudslims will fix theirs ?
>>
I've read it. Like all religious texts, it allows its followers to justify almost any act.
>>
>>55722702
No, not really. He would replace the pope as figure.
>>
>>55722069
are you dumb, those rocks suppose to represent Allah
>>
>>55721161
>muh crusades
How about sandniggers stop invading everything?
>>
>>55720333
uran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.
>>
>>55723367
>if you're only arguments is "Yes but the christian also did this" then I fell sorry for you.

I did not say that.

Assuming that characteristics or beliefs of some or all of a group, applies to the entire group is the classic fallacy /pol/tards continuously regurgitate.
>>
>>55720333
Listen to me you paki cunt, I'm going to come round your house and I'm going to rape your mother with a knife, I'm going to make you watch then renounce your devil worship before I do the same to you. Go back to your desert while there's time.
>>
>>55721161
Don't you have an 11 year old to rape?
>>
>>55723837
>are you dumb, those rocks suppose to represent Allah
>here are some of them which fall down for the fear of Allah

So the rocks represent Allah, and they fall down for fear of Allah.

So Allah falls down for fear of himself.

>This is what muslims actually believe

Daily reminder that the Koran says that sperm comes from a place between the backbone and the rib :

>He was created from a fluid, ejected, emerging from between the backbone and the ribs.
>>
>>55722604
No he wouldn't. He would be the head of the Church. Mohammed, on the other hand, was a general in his time. He led the armies of Islam and conquered other nations. So he quite literally would be the head of ISIS.

Jesus was not a soldier. Mohammed was.
>>
>>55725078
What the fuck did I say
>>
>>55722548
>British flag
>>
>>55720682
Agree. I don't hate Islam but the places it thrives are the worst places on the planet.
>>
>>55722349
this.
Islam is only one of many problems those invaders bring with them.
>>
>>55720333

Don't have to I'm a Christian.

>Muslims saying they've read the bible

Taqiyaa:

In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious dissimulation, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, especially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

Literally everything they say is possibly bullshit. So I'd take it as bullshit.
>>
File: 1447404031875.jpg (86 KB, 500x466) Image search: [Google]
1447404031875.jpg
86 KB, 500x466
>>55720333
>Tell me /pol/, how many of you have actually read the Quran?
kek. 98% of pol/ have nigger tier education and know alphabet not good
>>
>>55720905
To know that Nazis are bad, clearly, it's not enough to see what Nazis did.
>>
>>55720905
I don't care about reading fictionalized history that engenders shitty cultures.

I don't spend my days studying Lord of the Rings for moral advice either.
>>
File: 1400828319524.jpg (112 KB, 777x1080) Image search: [Google]
1400828319524.jpg
112 KB, 777x1080
>Islamphobia
I know exactly why I fear a death cult that worships a pedophile warlord that calls for the conquering and forced conversion of non-believers, treats women like livestock, condones the stoning of rape victims, kills people because they have a mental illness, bans music, destroys ancient artifacts, has attempted to invade and destroy western civilization 9 times, fight wars with themselves because a handbook that's not even the actual holy book said the prophet wore a different hat, have created almost completely nothing that contributed to global science and technological progression since the medieval era, wants to blow up or otherwise harm me because I disagree with them and are globally reviled by every other religion including peaceful ones like Buddhism for a millennia of wars of aggression.

"hurrdurr Christians did it too" yes 500 years ago, then we reformed and now rule the world, while you still live in mudhuts and fuck camels, or worse, flood our countries with your filth (which is an explicit endorsement of that country's superiority to your own). Consider what this means.
>>
its hard to take a holy book seriously when it has passages about how to split up war booty (On a side note do devote muslims follow this in video games you think?)
>>
File: shipburialnovel-com.jpg (45 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
shipburialnovel-com.jpg
45 KB, 200x300
>>55726375
Grade A post son. You don't even have to fuck off for being a weeb, that was fantastic.
>>
>>55725078
Nice job, dumbass
>>
The crusades dont even compare to the level of extermination that the whole conversion of pagan europe took. Thats a way better example that somehow never gets mentioned.
In the thirty years war 40% of all central european population died, all in the name of a Jewish god.
>>
In defense of the profit he prob would find terrotist tactics to be cowardly because he got his shit done by fighting real wars.
>>
>>55720333

Tell me sandniggers, how many of you have actually read about the principals of western democracy. Of ideals like free elections, separation of powers, rule of law, judicial independence and other principals that has allowed western nations to become the most powerful in the world, and its citizens the most prosperous.

Remember, you moved here you filthy Tusken. How about you read up on our ideals before you advocate for the ideology that made your home nation such a rancid shitpit you fled to come to a civilised nation.
>>
>>55722013
>about 25% of that is made up of Bible quotes.

this is complete horseshit.

if there is a single place in the Koran that ACCURATELY quotes the Bible, i am unaware of it.

perhaps you mean that it references it (erroneously) quite a bit.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.