[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 years old >my generation is the most embarrassing yet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12
File: 1447473095466.jpg (43 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1447473095466.jpg
43 KB, 480x720
>25 years old
>my generation is the most embarrassing yet by far
>can't speak out against mudslimes or else im raycest and will be ostracized
>can't call our my generation for being degenerate or called a bigot and an oppressor of female sexuality or some shit
>having to live under majority libtard government
>having to watch France be terrorized but cant say the truth that immigration should stop and shitskins should be thrown out
>feel isolated, trapped, unhappy, alone outside of /pol/
>feel generally hopeless

What does the future hold, /pol/? Is there hope of a proud, glorious life?
>>
We're done, we might as well evacuate to Iqaluit and boot all of the Inuits out of there and become true snowniggers.
>>
OP I just lost 14 facebook "friends"

I'm not going out until the redpill is dropped
>>
you don't have people with similar views there? i don't believe it
>>
This is a feel that I am aware of.
>>
>>55720200
speak for yourself, Canipuskucks don't have much say in things anyways. Didn't you hear what your PM said yesterday concerning your frenchbros? yeah fuck canipuskucks.
>>
>>55720200
Just stop giving a shit. These people wield no actual power. Paperwork, accusations, threatening to walk, these things are bluffs created to suppress your savage neanderthal genes, begging to smash all that oppose you on the spot. All you have to do is ignore them.
>nigs threaten to stop playing football if you don't kiss their asses
>just show them the door, there's a million kids waiting for their spot
>and while you're at it, you can forget about that affirmative action we gave you too. This is a merit-based university from here on out

Literally nothing can stop a school administration from doing this but fabricated pressure. The same applies to all of us (looking at Germany) who don't live in a police state already
>>
I shared Open Gates. FUCK IT. I'm not gonna live like a coward all my life. I'm not gonna watch my race and what my ancestors fought for and died for, without doing anything.

I lost 7 friends so what? You don't agree with me then fuck off. A lot of people congratulated me for posting this video , people are waking up.

If you want to make a change to this world this is the sacrifice to make, this is what we have to do, share the truth.
>>
>>55720687

Looks like they weren't really friends then.

Did some serious redpilling last night. Convinced a lot of bleeding hearts that it's actually possible to help displaced Syrians and be compassionate, without importing millions of them in and erase your cultural and national identity. They seem to think the two are mutually exclusive.
>>
File: Crusader.jpg (67 KB, 500x704) Image search: [Google]
Crusader.jpg
67 KB, 500x704
>>55720200
Crusades When?
>>
File: 1445564188970.png (2 MB, 1384x1124) Image search: [Google]
1445564188970.png
2 MB, 1384x1124
>>55720200
don't worry leaffag, help is coming from us amerifats
>>
>>55721355
What were your arguments regarding ways to help?

For use in my discussions with my own peers.
>>
You know if you were doing stuff like lifting weights, martial arts, writing, building you wouldn't feel all angsty. It's the world we live in, can you change it in your present state? Build a man who can, the future is bright if you wish it to be. Don't cry, go train.
>>
>>55720200
Just remember you are an insignificant part of the universe. Your time here on earth and the earth itself is nothing compared to the timespan of the universe. Your problems, and anyone's problems for that matter, don't amount to jackshit. No doubt you live in a comfy home with plenty of food, so just sit back and marvel at the wonders of existence.
>>
>le my life is shit, the world is shit, everyone is shit
>le hopeless dude HELP MEE HOW DO FIX WORLD??
>LE THERE IS NO HOPE HURR DURR AM I SPECIAL YET XDD??
People like you are the reason 4chan is shit.
Get out of this site, and witness the world with your eyes.
WITNESS THE WORLD.
I'm sick of these armchair racial supremacists.
>>
>>55720687
Fuck those "friends". Been doing the same, shit's twice as bad in Sweden.
>>
>>55721444
Yeah, sure.
It's your fault in the first place, you let the jews control shit.
>>
>>55720200
>You chose Autocracy, but they believe in Freedom!

dumb as that
>>
>>55721665
>t. Paki
I'm a racist and rich as fuck. You mad?
>>
>>55721567

My main points were:

1.) Develop and expand existing refugee centers, make them more liveable. Better off spending money doing this, than dealing with shitstains here.

2.) Force our hand on Saudi Arabia and gulf states to pitch in. Their partly to blame for ISIS, Whabbi fucktards in their own state are funding them. Have them help fund this effort, and house refugee centers.

3.) Take the lead in forcing Arab states to develop a coalition to wipe ISIS out. Back up Assad. He's a bad guy, but I'd rather deal with him than ISIS. Best chance at keeping the peace. Once peace is established, we can persue reasonable reforms.
>>
>>55720200
I've lost over 200 friends since I took the red pill. I still have more than 750 left. Nothing will stop me from spreading the truth.
>>
>>55720200
One gunmen has been caught and he's of french nationality, so were the guys that did the Charlie Hebdo attacks, so I wouldn't be surprised if these guys were of french nationality aswell.
So I don't understand ur immigration comment.
And if u feel so isolated, trapped, unhappy and alone, just remember, you can always kill yourself.
>>
>>55720200
I know this feel exactly anon. Same age range aswell.

I've been feeling the call to church a lot lately and its getting stronger as the days go on and I'm getting offended and enraged at the anti christian mentality in the west which was built upon said religion. I've not even prayed since I was 13 to put that in perspective.

Maybe God is telling us to prepare for what is coming to our nations.

There are Christian militias in Syria defending the vulnerable Christian villages and towns from IS and Al Nusra. They are comprised mostly of European Catholics from central and southern Europe and get supplied by donations to their war effort so to speak and their own money they bring with them to buy weapons,helmets,first aid kits and body armour. They prefer those with military or police experience though.
>>
File: THEPATHTORUIN.jpg (91 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
THEPATHTORUIN.jpg
91 KB, 480x640
>>55721872
>t. paki
I think you don't understand the whole situation, my dear britbong friend.
Y'all niggas keep blathering like worthless paesants about the "red pill", unaware of the fact that the Noosphere, as of yet, is being negatively charged by retarded emotions and feelings.
This is not the first time i see threads like "WE CRUSADE NOW" or shit like that, just for the sake of killing and following the circle-jerk train of islamic hatred.
I give you the Chaos Pill:
>Millennials are born in a world where social interactions and connection is absolutely mandatory and rampant, the Noosphere has never been this connected, opinions from all the world are shared and read by everyone, discussed, argumented and generally looked down\up by everyone.
>As these "millennials" get more detached from the local, normal "life" and interested in what the Internet\Noospherical Dimension has to offer, common sense and logic is lost in favor of a very authocratic and fascist-like way of thinking, commonly referred as "political correctness", who doesn't favor the weak or the poor, but the unknown one, like minorities.
>The Noosphere grows bolder and bolder after each and every day, humans are fighting each other not for a mutual future for the whole planet, but to bring the illusion of justice by those who are not part of the Noosphere, those who are still in the shadows.
>This sudden rise of thinking is mixed with leftist theories, cultural marxism and antifa behaviour, driving the conservative population into a ghetto-like existence where discussing or even talking about your own worries is considered racist, "unethical" or "problematic".
>Such Freedom of thinking and acting has spawned great problems, all backed by Change itself, we have racial mixing, gender dysphoria, homosexuality, bisexuality, LBGT+ etc issues, Feminism and a billion more issues, fueled by the personal and mental freedom of people connected to the net\Noosphere.
cont
>>
File: 1422563455489.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1422563455489.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
It doesn't matter what the drooling retards think, the gears are in motion whether anyone likes it or not

Stay strong, stay focused and never EVER back down. I've already lost 'friends' too and I don't give a fuck, let them die. Let them get raped and beaten to death by third world animals in their own homes.

I'm not even white, I'm fucking Iranian, but Islam is the most cancerous ideology on the face of the fucking Earth and has NO BUSINESS IN WESTERN COUNTRIES! PERIOD
>>
>>55720200
I speak my mind, those who cant respect me for or despite it can lose my friendship if they want to. But there's no going back on it. Gone is gone.
>>
i feel the same way, bro.
>>
>>55723074
Whats the name of that symbol
>>
>>55722603
thank you friend
>>
>>55722811
>So I don't understand ur immigration comment

Your an idiot then. At some point, if they did do this for Islam, they immigrated to France and there would be 150 less dead if they hadn't arrived
>>
>>55721087
While the college protesters wield no actual power, neither does the average /pol/ user.

The average /pol/ user is usually preoccupied with something other than being a professional victim and doesn't have the time, resources, or inclination to rally a group of people together.

The protesters on the other hand have the liberal establishment helping them (even as they eat it from the inside out) and the time and (surprisingly) money to commit to their bogus narrative.

A loud - if false - narrative will trump having no narrative. A coherent - if treacherous - group will trump having no group.

Meet like minded people. Form friendships where you can, make alliances of acquaintances. Action is not necessary; when it becomes necessary, groups will find groups and form larger groups with common causes. Don't wait for the resistance to form before you join.
>>
File: NOMANWILLSURVIVE.jpg (102 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
NOMANWILLSURVIVE.jpg
102 KB, 900x1200
>>55723074
>Bastions of hope and freedom of speech are born in the net, sites and communities where "the different" can speak freely about its worries are created and destroyed as the never-ending wheel of Chaos begins to spin.
>Opinions and arguments about the new world are being made, and each one contributes to nothing but to entrench both speakers into their different, "racist" views.
>Inevitably, these opinions start to spill into the common web, and hate speech is promptly forged as an excuse for these opinions, you're not allowed to think outside of the system anymore, the Hive has been awakened, Politicians are forced to follow the mass to get elected again and everything suddenly turns into a big, blatant lie.
>As these two great factions rise up, the new and the old, few people start to realize the limits of such worthless, useless war fought with words and sentences.
>What will the world be in 50 years?
>As of yet, this question has no answer, because everyone is busy with the ethereal world of the Net while trying to digitally-fix concepts and behaviour to make sure, as they say, that everyone is equal and that everyone is living the same, great, absolutely gorgeous "millennial" style of life where resources, freedom and knowledge are freely available to everyone.
>They don't know, of course, the incredible big risks of such a thing.
>Multiculturalism, racism, antisemitism, these are just buzzword made to protect individuals from something else, they're completely noospherically insignificant, the problem lies into the Noosphere itself.
>The Bait has been planted, the wheel is spinning, no man will be safe from the coming darkness, the Fourth Great One is awaking, and he asks for nothing more but change itself, and to be fueled by the irrelevant ambitions and hopes of those who are busying themselves with fights and conflicts instead of making an action.
cont
>>
>>55723577
That is the eight pointed star of chaos undivided.
>>
>>55720687
I would probably get in trouble if I ever tried to do this in my country so I just deleted my fb account because the cringe was so bad
>>
File: CHAOSISTHEONLYTRUEANSWER.jpg (56 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
CHAOSISTHEONLYTRUEANSWER.jpg
56 KB, 500x667
>>55723865
>Yet ultimately, the end that awaits us all is Noospheric annihilation, as Change itself can't be stopped, and both progressivists and conservative people will get completely annihilated by the coming darkness.
>Books will be rewritten, new theories will be made, laws will be forced, and the system will collapse once again, and it will begin again.
There is no hope for the human race.
It was rigged since the start.
A broken game, cheated to death by those who seek in Conflict, Excess and Despair the tools of their dominion.
How do we win, you ask?
We can't.
You can't win a game where the goal is to lose and start again.
>>55723577
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbol_of_Chaos
>>
The dumb fucks on my Facebook are posting videos of faggots playing Lennon's "Imagine" outside the Ba'ta Clan, saying 'It's beautiful. This is what Paris needs right now: love." Like seriously, what does that do?

Some savages just killed 130 of your own, and you're playing music?
>>
>>55723390
agree. i went on a facebook purge today when i saw so many people take this opportunity to attack white people, christians, and any sort of religiosity (dont say #prayforparis). fuck. them. all.
>>
File: 1440376077249.jpg (29 KB, 480x518) Image search: [Google]
1440376077249.jpg
29 KB, 480x518
>>55724201

Kill yourself now then. I'm going to win by protecting my family farm and way of life so that my children and grandchildren can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the Earth and live in peace away from a death cult started a warmongering pedophile
>>
>>55720200
Come to Arizona and meet your peers
>>
>>55722811
>French nationality
>Not actually French, but sandnigger Arabs/Middle Eastern mongrels
>>
File: heresy.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>55724201
>>55723074
>>55723865
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (54 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
54 KB, 298x300
>>55725048
Of course you will.
And so will your sons.
And your sons' sons.
Blame them.
Kill them.
They're faulty.
We're perfect.
Are we?
The cycle never ends.
>>
>>55725462
We're far from perfect, but we are light years better than that suhuman scum and you fucking know it.
>>
>>55725593
Oh, don't worry about that.
They're too better than us, subhuman scum.
>>
File: 1436216450432.jpg (17 KB, 236x282) Image search: [Google]
1436216450432.jpg
17 KB, 236x282
>>55725895
I guess all the events in Europe are too much for you Italy and broke your brain
>>
>>55723731
Ye and if you hadn't eaten so much Mcdonald's you wouldn't be obese. What's your point? It's pointless discussing those kinds of "if's".
The people who do this terror attacks aren't real muslims. You're forgetting about the other thousands of muslims who have immigrated to France and have done nothing wrong, people who just seek a better life. So supporting the idea that immigration should stop is stupid and unrealistic. You know only too well how hard is to control immigration, I would imagine. lmao
>>
File: 1440092297411.jpg (121 KB, 524x474) Image search: [Google]
1440092297411.jpg
121 KB, 524x474
>>55720200
>pretend to be a normie around them
>throw subtle red pills by giving them extreme leftist opinion
>if they have a 2 brain cells alive they will see its bullshit
>now let the butthurt flow, and don't criticize them when they say something red piled

i mean if common sense cannot triumph, what would be ?
>>
>>55726318
That mindset can be brought on by living in a country filled with history.
You can read e.g. all the letters of Seneca or the Meditations of Aurelius, so many wars and so many profound enlightenments, all those passions and ideas and then it was absolutely nothing,
Europe has produced more civilization than she can consume.
>>
>>55720200
>What does the future hold, /pol/? Is there hope of a proud, glorious life?

No, glory is on the past, only shame and degeneracy in future.
>>
>>55726400
>The people who do this terror attacks aren't real muslims.

Give it up, no one is buying this horseshit anymore except retarded women and their orbiters.

Islam doesn't belong in the West.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.