[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any refugees from the Middle East on pol? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1437658984900_3.png (214 KB, 778x790) Image search: [Google]
1437658984900_3.png
214 KB, 778x790
Are there any refugees from the Middle East on pol? What's your opinion about all the stuff going on right now? Are you afraid of getting kicked out of Europe?
>>
>>55719786
>refugees
you stop that horseshit right fucking now.
they are invaders.
nothing more.
>>
>>55720358

Ebin

Some are refugees
Many are economic migrants
Some are terrorists
>>
File: usagi_drop-10-rin-breakfast.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
usagi_drop-10-rin-breakfast.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>55719786
>defiling Rin like that
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If you want to have a shitty OC you should learn to draw and not do fucking recolors you shit.
>>
>>55719786
>refugees
>>
>>55721119
>Some are refugees
Not if they're in Europe. Refugees leave danger and stop when they reach safe harbor.
>>
>>55721621
how you holding up senpai
>>
>>55721119
and all are invaders.
call a spade a spade.
>>
>>55721119
None are refugees. They become economic migrants when they bypass the dozens of states between Germany and their shitholes
>>
Syria has strong internet censorship, I doubt they know what 4chan si
>>
>>55721923
*strict internet censorship
*is
>>
>>55721709
They don't stop being refugees when they try to go to a better refuge.
If they do not stop as soon as they step in turkey and make their home right there on the middle of the road, but instead go to istanbul to find a job, do they cease to be refugees ? No. Same if they go to Berlin.
Refugee and economic migrant are not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>55722554
>they're really refugees
>it doesn't mstter that they're grown men looking for dem bennies so they don't have to work
How many have you let live in your house?
>>
>>55722554
That's literally what an economic migrant is tho, you dumb twat. Refugees are people fleeing from disaster, war, political upheaval, or persecution. They're not facing any of those once they enter a stable country like turkey or even some Balkan country. Never mind turkey, but the fact that they go through balkan countries and places like Italy and Hungary before going to Germany provs that they only have economic interests in mind, meaning all they want is more free handouts. They become economic migrants the minute they leave any stable, peaceful country
>>
>>55723096
None, because I have no home of my own. Also because I probably wouldn't like most of them.

But regardless of whether they're nice people or not, or whether they look for jobs (in that case, it's better to go to germany as a single young men) or welfare (in that case it's better to bring the old, young and female and go to france, but they don't do that), they're still on the move because of the war.
>>
>>55723652
Why not both? Why not look for a job or a handout when you are trying not to be murdered? It's called multitasking.
>>
>>55724739
>when you are trying not to be murdered

As I said, they are in no danger of being harmed once they leave their shithole
>>
>>55724739
Also why is Europe the designated dumping ground for everyone's problems? Why can't they go to Asia or somewhere else?
>>
>>55724965
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL
>>
>>55724125
>>55724125
>None, because I have no home of my own. Also because I probably wouldn't like most of them
Unless you live on the street or in a homeless shelter(in which case you would want these scum kept out because they're putting more strain on the system) you live somewhere. How can you suggest this filth should be let in and housed and fed on everyone's dime if you're not willing to take in a couple yourself.
>it's okay to flood the job market/welfare system with foreigners
Kill yourself.
>they're still on the move because of the war.
No, they just use "the war" as an excuse.
>>
>>55721119
They're all scum in my eyes.
>>
>>55723652
That's literally what I said they were you stupid cunt.
Yes, they have economic issues in mind. How could they not ? Fleeing war is pointless if you let yourself die of starvation afterwards.
They need material comforts and necessities, so they need to go to a place where they have economic opportunities.
As long as the reason why they're searching for a new place in the first place is war they're refugees. And economic migrants.

>economy in mind means they want free handouts
That's wrong.
>>
>>55721119
>Many are economic migrants
Might aswell call them what they are.
Leeches. Parasites. Invaders. Jihadi Semen Warriors (given the current birth rate).
>>
>>55725069
>How can you suggest this filth should be let in and housed and fed on everyone's dime if you're not willing to takebla bla
I didn't suggest that. I just said they're refugees.
>>
>>55725250
Hello Ahmed. Enjoying your stay in the detention camp?
>>
>>55719786
why would any of them be afraid of getting kicked lmfao

who cares for some edgy retards from fringe groups
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.