[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Buzzwords that make you laugh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: german1.jpg (67 KB, 663x363) Image search: [Google]
german1.jpg
67 KB, 663x363
far right
>>
>>55719761
problematic
religion of peace
wrong side of history
>>
Not a buzzword but sort of relevant...

>Like

Every liberal I've met uses the word at least 4 times per sentence and it pisses me off.
>>
"rare flag"
>>
>>55719761
triggered
>>
>>55719761
racism
islamopohbia
it's [insert current year here]
transphobia
>>
Toxic
>>
Empathy
Progress
>>
File: 142354245634.jpg (66 KB, 478x352) Image search: [Google]
142354245634.jpg
66 KB, 478x352
Holocaust.
>>
>>55719761
Tolerance
>>
Every Muslim is a terrorist and Islam is a plague on humanity.
>>
>>55720195
>problematic
Every. Fucking. Time.
>>
>>55719761
Moderate Syrian rebels
>>
>>55721935
>it's [insert current year here]

Holy shit, this pisses me off more than anything.
The more I think about it the worse it gets.
>>
"Liberal"

Pretty much everybody in the west who is not a nazi or a commie is a Liberal. Some are progressive, some are conservative, but anybody who is not fringe probably holds liberal values and adheres to liberal ideology, such as the concept of inalienable rights and property ownership without bloodline caveats.

Whenever I see somebody use "liberal" to refer to some subset group of liberals, they are telling me that they don't know anything beyond marketing campaigns.

Like the other day my friend said to me "that's very liberal of you" in a mocking tone as if he had scored a hit. When everything I've ever fucking said to him on the subject of politics in the 30+ years that I've known him has ultimately been Liberal.
>>
>>55719761
racist
>>
mansplaining
>>
>>55722672
To anyone outside the US the way Americans use "liberal" is retarded, but I have learned to live with it and know exactly what they mean by it.

It was appropriated a long time ago, it's not real liberalism when it comes to the US, then they just refer to real liberalism as the rest of the world sees it as "classical liberalism".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

I know, Wikipedia and shit, but just illustrating it.
>>
Common sense gun laws
>>
>>55719761
"progressive"

It's like nobody understands that this word has no moral alignment. Progress can be in any direction, including the dark path today's progressives sway us towards. Self-proclaimed progressives are the issue.
>>
privilege

it gets me everytime
>>
Discussion.
>>
>>55720195
>wrong side of history
Doubleplusgood.
>>
"gays are people too"
"Racism"
>>
>>55719761
Vibrant, diverse, rethuglican.
>>
It's 2015
>>
>>55719761
Anything involving time itself as a relevant thing.
The infamous "it's [current year]", appeal to "modernity" and "progress" are both in this category.
>>
File: 1440944745003.jpg (30 KB, 219x232) Image search: [Google]
1440944745003.jpg
30 KB, 219x232
Russian propoganda
>>
extremists
>>
bigotry
trans-[insert word]
[insert word]-kin
[insert word]-queer
patriarchy
[insert word] privilege
progressive
religion of peace
cis
triggered

well actually, these make my blood boil instead of making me laugh
>>
>>55726771

But ruskie ofc its russian propaganda because the west would never lie about the truth.

Also:
>moderate rebels
>>
>>55727116
>moderate muslims
>>
Not all muslims
>>
[thing I want free of criticism]-phobia

It's classic liberal shaming tactics. I disagree with you but I can't prove you wrong so I've decided you're a bigot.
>>
>>55722649
Now it's "it's almost 2016."

Seriously, go search it on twitter. They are so simple and predictable.
>>
>reactionary

No shit, really? I sound reactionary to a major current event?
>>
ultra nationalist
[leader of country we don't like] regime
>>
We all bleed red
We came from Africa
If it didn't happen where did the pictures come from
Racist
Homophobe
I can't listen to this bigoted shit (the ultimate irony)
Its mostly cultural
Born like it
Hate
Pseudo-science
Compassion

Yes I'm aware not all are buzzwords they still amuse me.
>>
Trump
>>
>>55721699

That's because their lack of articulation is driven by a corresponding lack of intellect.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.