[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, with the recent terror attack, I got to thinking...when will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: reconquista.jpg (61 KB, 491x466) Image search: [Google]
reconquista.jpg
61 KB, 491x466
So, with the recent terror attack, I got to thinking...when will Iberia be in the "sights" of the terrorists again? We had that attack in Spain in 2004, but for the moment things have been quiet. I guess the question is, when will ISIS really make true on their threat of going for the Iberian Caliphate again?

And how will Portugal and Spain fight this?
>>
>>55719710
Dude, they have other high visibility/shock inducing places to strike before they think in Portugal.

We are, for now, safe.

No mudslimes want to go to there since they can go to Germany/Sweden/France where they have large communities and get paid just for being there.
>>
File: la_rendicion_de_granada.jpg (2 MB, 4835x2720) Image search: [Google]
la_rendicion_de_granada.jpg
2 MB, 4835x2720
>>55719710
http://www.rtve.es/alacarta/videos/isabel/isabel-rendicion-granada/2144897/
>>
It would be interesting to see a bunch of Catholic Arabs fight a bunch of Islamic arabs.
>>
Muslims are not the enemy, I couldn't care less about some inbred goatfuckers.

The traitors behind immigration are our # 1 enemy, they must be exterminated.
>>
>>55719710
>Implying they'll risk touching Iberia
Ayyyy.
>>
>>55719710
we won't because we have mudslim blood too :3 we're safe brother
>>
>>55719710

>In a 2007 Pew Research poll in response to a question on whether suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilian targets to defend Islam could be justified,[27] in Europe:

>64% of Muslims in France believed it could never be justified, 19% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.
>70% of Muslims in Britain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 12% sometimes, and 3% thought it could be justified often.
>83% of Muslims in Germany believed it could never be justified, 6% believed it could be justified rarely, 6% sometimes, and 1% thought it could be justified often.
>69% of Muslims in Spain believed it could never be justified, 9% believed it could be justified rarely, 10% sometimes, and 6% thought it could be justified often.

Judging by this and Spain's Muslim population of around 1 million, there are at least 60,000 potential homegrown terrorists who believe suicide bombing is often justified.

IDK about Portugal though
>>
>>55719710

TIZONA!

RECONQUISTA NOW!
>>
File: Reconquista4.jpg (54 KB, 384x362) Image search: [Google]
Reconquista4.jpg
54 KB, 384x362
>>55723182
Why wouldn't they though? These smaller countries are perfect because of the shock value. Fuck, everyone is expecting Italy, England or Germany to be hit, but attacking my nation would give them, in terms of carnage, good results. Nobody is expecting it here.

At least the government is swinging to the right again.
>>
>>55723554
>At least the government is swinging to the right again.
are we living in the same country
>>
>>55723554
Easy
>Risk Iberians going nuclear at them plus nobody really caring (you really can't hold spain or portugal, our identity is "stab de moor :DDD")
vs
>Kill some firstworders and everyone cries and is like real sad and afraid and shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.