[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a bunch of amateurs with guns in a desert somewhere in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: FlagofPeace.jpg (63 KB, 1023x756) Image search: [Google]
FlagofPeace.jpg
63 KB, 1023x756
So a bunch of amateurs with guns in a desert somewhere in the Middle-East have been able to survive for over a year, even though

>they're being bombed to shit by Russia
>they've brought France to its knees
>they've had to deal with airstrikes from pretty much every Western country and even Arab countries
>they're fighting the Iraqi army, Syrian army, Kurds, Taliban etc. on multiple locations

Hmm, that seems awfully suspicious. What's your opinion on this matter? Do you truly believe they're the chosen warriors of an omnipotent, or are the Jews behind it all?

1. Netherlands
2. The Jews are behind it all
>>
in for a potentially epin bread
>>
keep in mind that Western coalition isn't really trying
US Army steamrolled Sadaam's army in like what, a week? take a wild guess why they can't finish off ISIS once and for all
>>
bmup
>>
>>55719808

>a wild guess

I already did - the Jews are behind it all.
>>
CIA funding. Just like Bin Laden.
>>
>>55719302
They are not a unified force with a clear base of operations. They are also indistinguishable from normal, average people. The only way to get rid of all of them is to carpetbomb the middle east, perhaps even Europe. So no, there is no getting rid of them any time soon, this is what happens when you prod the hornet's nest.
>>
>>55719808

>keep in mind that Western coalition isn't really trying

US and Russia combined can annihilate these desert autists in less then 24 hours if they really wanted to, but there are to many other factors at the moment...
>>
File: 1447477788182.jpg (114 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
1447477788182.jpg
114 KB, 640x466
>>55720263
Screw the fuckers, just bomb them all
>>
File: 1375665755051.jpg (108 KB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
1375665755051.jpg
108 KB, 300x317
>>55719302
>are the Jews behind it all?

Yeah, the Joos are definitely the Final Boss.

They painstakingly carved out an empire the size of fucking Delaware, in the middle of the ME, with no oil or even fresh water.

Definitely the ultimate evil in ruthless planning, there.
>>
Definitely the Jews
>>
You have to remember that their ranks are being filled from all over the world. People are migrating there specifically so they can pick up a gun and take a ten year old wife.
>>
>>55719302
yinon plan
>>
Europe should immediately ship all "refugees" back to wherever they came from.

Syria and Iraq will now be colonies of Russia and the United States, respectively.

Leaders will be installed by the master governments, and the people will be served by their master governments.
>>
>>55721922

I trust this guy on that

> They painstakingly carved out an empire the size of fucking Delaware, in the middle of the ME, with no oil or even fresh water.

> forgets about all the palestinian blood used for industrial matzot production
> pretends that israeli tech companies aren't built on slave palestinian labour
>>
File: proIsrael american comments.jpg (35 KB, 470x293) Image search: [Google]
proIsrael american comments.jpg
35 KB, 470x293
>>55721726
>>
they have a lot of oil wealth and funding from rich arabs plus gorilla wars are always extremely difficult

US in vietnam for example?

We should stop fighting them over there and start closing our borders here. We should fix our own countries and stop thinking we can win against muslims in their own countries.
>>
The Jews are behind it all.
This way they are maintaining a steady flow of illegal immigrants coming to Europe.
It's the final push, they first tried this shit with guest workers, then their families.

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit, just leave us alone.
I don't want to take care of shitskins that hate my country, my culture and my family.
>>
>>55719302

They're amateurs, but they don't care for life.

The two suicide bombers in Paris yesterday blew themselves up in an empty street because they arrived too late to enter the stadium. They're ridiculous.

Also, France was hardly brought to its knees. They've killed less people than we kill ourselves every week due to drunk driving..
>>
>>55719574
>Russia
only recently
>other countries
gulf states are funding them and focussed on yemen, usa and euro countries have been ineffective without ground support, uk has not struck at targets in syria, iraqi army is a joke, saa is a joke etc
>brought france to its knees
lol no
>>
>>55725410
you are pathetic
>>
>>55719302
>Brought France to it's knees

Hardly an accomplishment.
>>
>>55724922
>gorilla wars

jesus christ, why can't anyone from england speak english?
>>
>>55726654
Kek
>>
Well it couldn't possibly be anything to do with Israel.

There certainly hasn't been reports of ISIS members being treated in Tel-Aviv hospital.

Or ANY ISIS leaders saying Israel is paying them.

AND IT'S NOT SUSPICIOUS that ISIS hasn't attacked Israel at all.
>>
After the Charlie Hebdo attack our military rushed to Antwerps diamont quartier to protect te jews. Our military is entirely at service of the chosenites
>>
>>55725886
Why? Because I don't feel the need to fear these people ? They're not really dangerous, they're just loud and noisy.
>>
>>55725886
Maybe I'll agree with you the day they become more deadly than slippery bathrooms or IKEA cupboards, but for the moment they're a nuisance at best, no need to get hysterical..
>>
>>55726654
Oh snap !
>>
>>55719302

1. IS is very rich for a terrorist organisation, and they occupy regions rich in oil. They also spend most of their money on warfare.
2. France isn't "brought to its knees". A few hundred dead frogs is nothing, there are more than 60 million of them.
3. Airstrikes don't do much if they are not there to support ground forces. IS got BTFO by fucking K*rds when coalition forces helped them for fuck's sake.
4. They are losing, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>55719302
>they've brought France to its knees
You act as if their military took over the country or some shit.

You just need some knobheads ready to die and you can have these type of attacks every day.
>>
File: econ_isis37__01__970.jpg (131 KB, 970x647) Image search: [Google]
econ_isis37__01__970.jpg
131 KB, 970x647
Islamic State gets like 40%+ Morale Boost from there National ideas. No suprise they are still doing fine
>>
>>55719302
Most of them live in big cities , so they can't be bombed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
>>
>>55719302
Russia is just getting started. It's not hard to cukk France. Every other airstrikes have been half-hearted to say the least. Taliban is not fighting them. The Kurds are, but they are sabotaged by Erdogan
>>
Fear tactics like the US did with Russia in the 50's. Instead this time the whole world is using these same tactics against Islam. The more scared people are the easier it is for them to be swayed. Plus, the US is coming up on an election year and the grubby right and left need some talking points for when the go on the cable news.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.