[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I say /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x818) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x818
What should I say /pol/ ?
>>
FREEDOM ISNT FREE ITS CALLED THE BILL OF RIGHTS NOT NEEDS IF YOU LIKE OBAMER YOU GEEEEET YOUR ASS OUT OF MY COUNTRY USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
"What does innocent mean? I guess not gays and people leaving Islam"
>>
>>55718625
This. Only muslims are innocent
>>
>>55718297
Tell them the Quaran says that non Muslims are not innocent.
>>
"my mother died last night take that back you paki"
>>
>>55718297
whenever the liberals hypocrisy is exposed they resort to rewriting the definitions of words, so be careful how you phrase things
>>
>>55718297
no one is innocent

life is war
>>
>>55718297
*for a given value of innocent
>>
The very next verse Should do it. Put the bitch in context and see what happens.
>>
>>55719162
What's the next verse?

Based US
>>
>>55718297
>What is the penalty for apostasy?
>What is apostasy?
>Are you going to kill me?
>>
Read the whole verse and the next. Okay to kill someone if they cause "corruption". Pretty easy to accusing anyone of "corruption". Gays could be corrupting natural laws. etc.

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,"
>>
>>55719455
AM i BEiNG DETAiNED???
>>
I think they should put the whole verse. Not just want they want it to be.
>>
>>55718297
Are homosexuals and women who have been raped not innocent? How many of them get executed by Islamic governments every year?
>>
>>55718297

They key word is 'innocent'. It likely means something quite different than what self-righteous, virtue-signalling leftists believe it means...
>>
File: CTyRsIYWEAAnv8_.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CTyRsIYWEAAnv8_.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>55718297
>>
>>55718625

Nonbelievers are not considered innocent
>>
>>55718760
it says that you're supposed to not start shit with other religions unless they're causing chaos in your land or something so that's not gonna work
>>
What do I say to a dad that says that no one is mourning the thousands of Syrians that have been bombed by the US and that Al Qaeda and ISIS don't exist, that they're fabricated by the West.
>>
>>55719268
>Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
>>55719268
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/06/obama_quotes_verse_532_omits_5.html

Specifically:
The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter

And now she might see how nutcases can use this bullshit verse to justify whatever. Not to mention this is all derived from the Jewish Mishnah. Top kek keep fighting the good fight friend
>>
>>55719268
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
>>
>>55719705
No it doesn't.
>>
>>55719511
Appreciate it. Stay based
>>
>>55718297
Unfriend them
>>
>>55718297
DEUS VULT, HOLLY WAR NOW !
>>
>>55719680
half of those sound made up, I doubt "stupid' was used in the Quran
>>
>>55718297
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
>>
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.
>>
>>55718297
In their eyes, an "infidel" is not an innocent. The quote just means that if a Muslim kills an innocent Muslim ...
>>
>>55719863
It's almost as if it's translated from another language.
>>
>>55719863
The source is in the image
>what is a translation?
Fuck off libtard
>>
What a fucking cunt. This is not the time to push the hippi ass Muslim mission. His probably one of those gay pakis on a college campus that preeches islam, when in reality he would be killed over there.
>>
http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=32

>For this reason, We made it a law for the children of Israel that the killing of a person for reasons other than legal retaliation or for stopping corruption in the land is as great a sin as murdering all of mankind.

Literally manipulating the Holy Quran. Isn't that a sin?
>>
>>55718297

DEFINE INNOCENT
>>
>>55719268
Also, that quote is taken out of context. It is as follows:

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.”

They are practicing "Taqiyya" to blunt the anger at them.

They are lying to save face and religion... because their religion demands them to lie in such situations.

CALL THEM OUT ON IT NAO!
>>
>>55718297

Infidels aren't innocent.

Death to kuffar, global peace under Islam!
>>
File: quran alternate translations.jpg (379 KB, 747x1247) Image search: [Google]
quran alternate translations.jpg
379 KB, 747x1247
>>55719511
This. The full verse says it's okay to kill those who "spread mischief". Here's an article on what "mischief" means: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasad
>>
just post SOMETHING and fucking screencap and post results

don't be a faggot OP
>>
>>55718297
Not devote Muslim?
Not innocent, then
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>55720369
>>
>>55718297
Qur'an: 8:39 "Wage war on non-muslims and kill them until they submit and the only religion is Islam."

Fucking no one has actually read the damn thing.
>>
Ask them what the penalty for apostasy is.
>>
>>55720288
yes i was about to say this, any moslem who tells you is lying
>>
>>55718297
Ask what defines as innocent.
>>
>>55718297
>What should I say /pol/ ?

point out that the kaffir aren't considered "innocent" in Islam?
>>
>>55720074
Retard spouting verses without double checking its content, happens all the time.
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/If_Anyone_Slew_a_Person
>>
>>55718297
>innocent
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.