[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamphobia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: IMG_20151114_101825.jpg (81 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_101825.jpg
81 KB, 640x640
Is the internet actually fucking autistic?

>france attacked by radicals
>blames Islam not the radicals

/pol do you believe Islam is the problem or the ones who take the religion too seriously are?

>in b4 social justice warrior.

>pic related
>>
>>55716927

Islam needs major reformation before it becomes compatible with modern ideals.
>>
>>55716927

Not all muslims are terrorists
but
All terrorists are muslim

Islam is a problem. You are a fucking retard if you think otherwise.

Next time you have a drink why don't you put a tea spoon of liquid shit in it then drink it?

Now fuck off shill.
>>
>>55716927
Every religion is a problem.
>>
>>55717429
But one of Islam's main pillar is peace
>>
File: AL'AKIR AKBAR.png (333 KB, 400x573) Image search: [Google]
AL'AKIR AKBAR.png
333 KB, 400x573
nice kekpost fa'am
>>
>>55716927

And once again here I am telling you to kill yourself.

Islam is shit in all its forms etc.
>>
>>55716927
The problem is the culture they bring with them. It is quite simply medieval and you know it. If you would for a moment look beyond the attacks and go through statistics detailing crime rates, murder, rape and support for radical and/or medieval shit coming from these people, then you will soon realize that this is not restricted to a particular group of crazy people. It is the sentiment of a whole culture that has taken root here.
>>
>>55717623
I thought the Quaran tells them to kill infidels.
>>55717592
Islam is not a religion.
>>
>>55716927
Islam is undeniably the breeding ground for radical islamists. The suicide bombers might just be brainwashed tools and psychopaths, but the religious authorities who radicalized them have studied Islam and believe themselves to be 100% true muslims.

It's kind of funny how all the liberals keep shouting "NOT A REAL MUSLIM!" when they themselves have probably never even opened a quran, meanwhile all the "not a real muslim" radical preachers have dedicated their life to the study of islam.
>>
>>55716927
Islam is the problem, every one of them loves this kind of shit.
>>
The thing is, the Quran and the Bible pretty much tell the same shit
Both tell to literally kill anyone who don't believe in its religion.
But I don't see much christians going on the street exploding buildings because someone said "god sucks" or something.
>>
>>55716927
1. Violent redicals are always islamic
2. It is really hard to distinguish radical islamists from peaceful ones
3. Muslims themselves do not fight radicals fierce enough
4. ...
5. REMOVE ISLAM
>>
>>55716927
Islam has its roots in paganism (star and crescent moon, Baal & Semiramis, Osiris & Isis, etc).
I thank God for opening my eyes and saving me from that false religion.

Islam was created by the Vatican, Jesuits admit to this.
Mohammed's wife Khadija was a Roman Catholic aswell as one of his advisors.
They did this because they desperately wanted to take Jerusalem and weaken Orthodox Christianity.

Catholics persecuted Christians in Europe under the guise of 'heresy' while Muslims largely wiped out Jews and Christians in North-Africa and the Levant. It was a very clever two-pronged satanic attack.
The crusades was a response to Islam becoming too big and out of control, it became infact a Frankenstein monster that stopped being friendly to the Catholic states.

Islam and Catholicism are very similar in many ways.
They are both crypto-pagan religions and honour the goddess Mary/Fatima.
They are both religions of works, traditions and vain repetitions.
They both use violence and deception.

After the Reformation, the devil went for a different approach (as Roger Morneau puts it):
1. Make people believe Satan and his angels don't exist.
2. Create a new religion (Evolutionism) in an attempt to undermine and attack the Bible.
3. De-Christianize the west through idolatry and 'New Age' mysticism.

Make no mistake people, we are living in the end times.
The Bible says there would be a massive 'falling away' of the faith, and that's exactly what we're witnessing.
There are so many lukewarm/liberal Christians that will be prone to deception and apostasy when the Antichrist is revealed.

Jesus Christ is LORD & SAVIOUR
>>
Ok, ok. Did you, in last like hounded years heard of terrorist attack in the name of:
Atheism
Christianity
Buddhism
etc. etc.
Well, did you? Because i've heard a lot in the name of islam.
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N46mIHEGHN0
>>
>>55717623
It says in the quran that true peace can only exist when the entire world accepts Islam as the one true religion. Peace may very well be a pillar of Islam, but the only way for it to be achieved in the eyes of muslims is through terror, conquest and war.
>>
>>55716927

We can't afford that risk, all kebab must be removed
>>
Yes Islam is a problem because the Koran is false and corrupt. Mohamed was black and the real Koran is somewhere in Egypt. If you look closely at some of the original copies of the Koran you will find that some passages had been crossed out.
>>
>>55717623
one of the pillars of communism is equality
an ideology is by itself perfect, but that doesn't mean it's used in that pefect way or adhered to in that perfect sense, it just doesn't happen
>>
A significant portion of the muslim population worldwide supports radical islam (much more than extremist christians). Many would probably side with ISIS in a war.
>>
>>55718555
>one of the pillars of communism is equality
No. Cite me Marx on Engels on that please.
>>
The real insanity is letting tons of strangers from a completely different culture into a civilized society with entirely different values. It's pure insanity. Let's be reasonable here - not all muslims are evil fucks, most of em just pray and are normal families who want peace, but it's soo hard to distinguish the radicals from the normal ones, and so letting in a bunch of them is just illogical, not racist or biased, just simply illogical.
>>
>>55716927
We don't care. Sometimes when there's a cancer, the whole organ has to be removed.
>>
>>55716927
>Just because one virus gave you the shits it doesn't mean all viruses are like that!
>>
>>55718404

I don't know who's dumber- the Islamic apocalypse types or the Christian ones, both of them embracing ancient superstitions to make humanity sink beneath the slime again.
>>
Anyone else notice the influx of these threads over the past couple of hours? All yesterday and this morning /pol/ was unified in its horror at what happened to the >150 MURDERED in the name of Islam.

>not all Muslims
/pol/ fucking called it.

And faggots like OP are wrong AGAIN.
https://youtu.be/TV7-PkWlsQ0
https://youtu.be/y1l4gGkPziA
>>
>>55717623
>But one of Islam's main pillar is peace

There are 5 "pillar" in Islam and none of them is peace.

1. Shahada
2. Prayer
3. Charity tax
4. Ramadan
5. Pilgrimage
>>
>>55716927
Islam is the worst religion of them all. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>religion says kill infidels
>religious kill infidels
>its not the religion!!!!!

more like muslims that don't are bad muslims and cowards.
>>
The only sure way to have no radical Muslims is to have no Muslims.

Third generation Muslim immigrant kids from a moderate, pleasant, hard working family can turn radical at the drop of a dime. This happens all the time.
>>
>>55716927
Islam is the prime breeding ground of radicals
>>
File: apprehensive homer.jpg (17 KB, 260x384) Image search: [Google]
apprehensive homer.jpg
17 KB, 260x384
>>55718404
>>
>>55718758

Made a little spelling error - i mean not letting them in is not racist or biased, just logical because of the danger involved. There needs to be a filter - the people need to at least enter assimilation programs and be more monitored - especially young males.
>>
>>55718423
Listen to the expert, lads.
>>
>>55716927
Islam IS a radical religion. It has NEVER been at peace, NOT EVEN WITH ITSELF. It has brought nothing but misery and despair on this globe. Don't let all the liars fool you.
>>
>>55719078

Out of fear yeah. People can also become nazis if that is the main agenda around them, which is what happened.
>>
>>55716927
>black church shot up by ONE white guy
>liberals blame ALL white people
>they then go on crusade to outlaw confederate flag and attack countless innocent people for waving it

>one Christian refuses marriage certificate to faggots
>liberals go on the attack on all white Christians

>Muslims commit the 100+ terrorist attack this year
>"IT'S A SMALL MINORITY DON'T JUDGE ISLAM BADLY EVEN THOUGH THEY DID IT FOR THEIR RELIGION THEIR RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

People like you are why the west deserves this.
>>
>>55716927
Bro, /pol/ is fucking uneducated and stupid it's nothing new. Meme politics and meme ideology. What the fuck were you even expecting?
>>
>>55716927
>its just a small minority of muslims

leftists are truly cancer
>>
>>55716927
>priest rapes kid
>liberals blame the entire religion and the entire church

Oh yeah but you better not badmouth all muslims
>>
File: Islam_Death_Cult.jpg (83 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
Islam_Death_Cult.jpg
83 KB, 500x465
>>
>>55717549
>All terrorists are muslim
Breivik was a muslim? Everyone in CRF? Army of God?
>>
>>55718647
A significant number of the posters on /pol/ support radical batshitness (much more than extremist buddhists). Many would probably side with Israel in a war.

Fixed.
>>
>>55716927
Muslims are obliged to take the religion very seriously indeed.
>>
>>55716927
If the muslims never existed, there would be no Paris Attack
>>
>>55719355
10/10
lefties are cancer
>>
How is it islamophobia to realize what Islam stands for and what it is?
>>
Frankly I couldn't give a fuck if Islam is a peaceful religion or not according to a fucking book.

The fact is that this ideology of goat fuckers produces more terrorists than anything else on earth. Is that a coincidence? No, of course not, no one in their right mind would say it was. So there must a factor somewhere in the Islamic world. Whether that is that the people that practice Islam are inherently more likely to be evil, or maybe Imams are actively encouraging this, or maybe other Muslims just choose to ignore rumblings of terrorism because they want to protect their own creed.

Islamic terrorism MUST have something to do with Islamic culture and Islamic people. There is no other answer. And therefore there must be something that muslims can do to stop it, yet they aren't doing anything apart from crawling into a self defence ball whilst remaining adamant they follow a peaceful religion and the people that did this aren't real muslims.
>>
>9/11
b-but islam is religion of peace (meanwhile whole muslim world celebrating and burning US flags)
>london
dont judge all muslims! those were just radicals (meanwhile whole muslim world celebrating)
>Madrid
muh peace
>Paris
b-but the offended our holy goat fucker
>france (several attacks with cars)
those were just mentaly ill people
>france (head cut off)
again mentaly ill people
>nigger in sweden cut head off of some people
mentaly ill poor soul
>paris again
Those were just extremist

only religion which murder, rape on this planet like this and only religion which made impression of being most oppressed religion in the same time. good goys.
>>
>>55719349
Dutch Moroccan teenagers become ISIS warriors in Syria out of fear?
>>
>>55719966
>+ that russian plane
b-but isis is not islam! goy i swear!
>>
>>55717623
Under Sharia Law.
>>
> take the religion too seriously

is there a some kind of scale as to how seriously you take your religion?

the average muslim takes islam 4/10 serious
and islamist terrorist take it 9/10 serious or higher
>>
>WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THE MUSLIMS :(
>I'LL RIDE WITH YOU

This is Islamophobia
>>
>>55719595
>The entire church try to swipe it under the rug and hide it from the public, while retiring the priest with a nice money cushion
You had it comming
>>
>>55716927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA
watch vid related uneducated kid
>>
>>55720112
Certain religions are less demanding than others.

I'd say Buddhism, Judaism and Christianity are all pretty relaxed in comparison to Islam.
>>
>>55720191
You're right. The imams should just sweep 129 dead people under the rug and pretend it didn't happen
>>
>>55716927
I would say the issue is double sided.
Islam, while not inherently evil, is to a certain degree prone to being utilized and interpreted in a hostile manner. The Same could be said for Christianity. You eurofags spent a lot of time killing each other over whether or not you were protestant or Catholic.

A similar dynamic is playing out in the Muslim world. The two major sects being constantly at each others throats.

There is also a societal issue. Cultural. These people in the middle east, they seem to be damn near medieval in ideology. To some degree aspects of their society did not advance in the same manner as the west. They are still a little dark age. And while this certainly isn't true for their people and culture as a whole, it certainly applies to it.

I don't think the mudslimes experienced the Enlightenment quite like we did.
>>
The Jews were made to come down, and Allah’s Messenger imprisoned them. Then the Prophet went out into the marketplace of Medina, and he had trenches dug in it. He sent for the Jewish men and had them beheaded in those trenches. They were brought out to him in batches. They numbered 800 to 900 boys and men. The affair continued until the Messenger of Allah had finished with them all.
—Al-Tabari, Vol. 8, p. 35

RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
Islam is inherently radical.
They aren't all terrorists but Islam teaches values that do not fit into modern society.
>>
>>55716927
>Is the internet actually fucking autistic?

I really can't believe you asked that on 4chan of all places.

But to your point, when a religion gives brownie points for killing infidels, and people who follow that religion kill who they consider to be infidels, yeah I can blame the religion.

iSlam
>>
Who do you think the "peaceful" Muslims would side with if ISIS invaded Europe? Use your fucking brain for a change.
>>
>>55720474
The christian and islamic worlds just swapped golden/enlightened ages.
>>
Despite what normies and the media may tell you, these radicals are encouraged by the teachings of the Quaran to commit these atrocities.
>>
>>55720339
>Buddhism
>Relaxed
India, Nepal etc says hello

>Judaism
Are you a fucking retard? On /pol/? Jews are behind everything that hurts the white nations and you're a moron if you don't think so.

Only christianity and no other false religion is peaceful.

>>55720372
Got absolutely nothing to do with the church covering up for their pedo priests, retard
>>
File: 1327549373001.png (47 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1327549373001.png
47 KB, 645x773
What happened was a horrific tragedy that's messing me up on a pretty serious emotional level. The added levels of racism/hatred for an entire people on top of that makes me sick. Shitposters are just jumping straight to hate speech and fear mongering, without a word of empathy or condolence for the victims.
>>
File: 1275354731138.jpg (43 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1275354731138.jpg
43 KB, 500x376
>Unhinged straight white male shoots randoms in a public area?
"Obviously this is due to straight white male privilege, and is a problem all straight white men must address"

>Islamic terrorist cell blows up a public area in the West?
>"Obviously this is only the fault of a small minority of extremist Muslims. Islam is a religion of peace"
>>
>>55720611
This is the big irony. You think the Muslims would nobly defend Europe and shed their blood for it to defend it against ISIS? They'd just learn to live with ISIS and they'd be fine with it.
>>
>>55719661
Breivik was a hero.
>>
I've seen more "separate terrorists from muslims" posts on facebook. It's like this

>christian does something bad
>THIS IS WHAT RELIGION DOES, KILL RELIGION

>muslims murder over a hundred people
>it's not the religion you guys, it's the people
>>
>>55720661
Grow some balls, kiddo. This is real life. This shitty rotten and corrupted shit world of ours.
>>
>>55716927
Islam as it is taught in the Qur'an and the hadiths and by all mainstream schools of Islam is indeed the problem.
>>
>>55716927
fuck the "citizens of France"

My thoughts are with the french Volk
>>
>>55720004

There's something in their environment or their genetics that triggers these people, sometimes if not most of the time a combination of the two. It's not like the majority of young muslims in the western world are going to Syria.

I'm not a defender of Islam, i don't support mass immigration at all, i'm just trying to be reasonable. The fact is that NATO nations destabilized the fuck out of the middle east. These countries were relatively stable before the invasion of Iraq and shit. Radicalism is the cancer that breeds in islamic ideology and its radicalism that must be destroyed. Good luck killing 1 billion people because they're all muslims.
>>
>>55716927

Islam is an idealogy, ideas are powerful.

Not every muslim is a terrorist, but relgion is prone to create terrorists.

Mohammad wrote a warriors religion, chalk full of religions glorification of war tactics that would devastate an enemy.

It's always going to generate radicals.

Take a look at Christianity and fundamentalist Christians.

As a christian tries harder to follow the bible literally and fixates harder and harder on the world simply being a test for another world, they typically become no fun assholes who shit on everyone. This is the epitome of what the bible is stating if your try your damn hardest to follow every word of it.

A jihadist is the same shit, the end result of trying to be "the best muslim possible" is going back 1.5k years and wanting to conquer shit to appease moon god.

So even if you remove every muslim terrorist on earth, one day some unhappy persons going to pick up the Koran, agree with it and start the cycle all over again, because the idea of islam is the source.
>>
>>55717429
Islam reformists (which is really just pushing western ideals to their religion and so of course makes it better) are always jailed.
>>
>>55717661
>no "Battlecry: allah ackbar"
>>
File: Abubaker-Deghayes-014.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
Abubaker-Deghayes-014.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
>>55720765
It's like they think jihadists grow in a vacuum.
>>
>>55720754
A hero would not harm the cause. But you goys are too stupid to see that he killed the retards to cause sympathy towards AP. He was paid by the jews. He basically says so himself in his manifesto
>>
>>55720632
I like that a lot actually. In a sense they did. It is often easy to forget the Muslim world was once a significant source for knowledge and learning.
The modern interpretations have actually began to turn their backs on that history, which is a shame because it is a historical and cultural background that could be utilized to counteract the extremism.

"Hey guys, we ain't all bad....we figure math shit out too"
>>
File: Deus Vult Intensifies.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult Intensifies.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>55717623
Another is taqiyya. Fuck Muhammed, Fuck Shitskin, Fuck Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
>>
>>55720645
I'm not talking about how peaceful they are you retard. I'm talking about what they demand of their followers.

Buddhists let you come and go from the faith as you please, most 'Jews' aren't even religious, and Christians routinely fuck around and then make amends for it the next day.

None of them force you to wear a fucking veil, the most Christianity asks is that you nail a cross to your kitchen if you want.
>>
>>55716927
You're an Ahmed, not an SJW. Saged.
>>
>>55720941

Tip your fagdora elsewhere. Christians are nothing like Muslims. Nothing. Not even the crazy fundies who bomb abortion clincs muslim crazy.
>>
>>55717429
That is innovation and carries the death sentence. Remember that muslims consider Muhammed the Last Messenger, so his word is considered the final word of god.
>>
>>55716927
Actually it is not a religious question. they just hate us because they are jealeous for being untermenshen semitic shit
>>
>>55718404
Good one, 9/10. Or maybe I'm just dumb as hell.

Got to Evolutionism before I realized it's not a serious post.
>>
Islam is a belief system. It is not a race, gender, height, or anything else you can't control...it is shit people choose to believe.

It is not "bigoted" to disagree with a system of beliefs. If that were the case, then it is also "bigoted" to disagree with Nazis, sadists, or anyone else who believes anything at all.

It just so happens that the Koran is chock full of complete bullshit peddled by a false profit. It is not "bigoted" for me to point this out, or for me to point out that countries who operate under Islamic principles are oppressive and opposed to human rights, or for me to point out that most terrorist attacks are in the name of Islam.

You aren't immune from criticism of your stupid as fuck beliefs. You choose them.
>>
there is no moderate islam you fucking mouthbreathing retard

what is the proper penalty for apostasy?
>>
The only ones who do are Muslims. It is not coincidental.
>>
https://youtu.be/CoT7efZ3I5o
>>
>>55721126
You've got to confront religious violence wherever it lies, m8. Christians are very barely prone to it, fortunately.
>>
>>55716927
>France gets attacked by a minority of islamic radicals
>Muslims are not entitled gibmedats destroying Europe anymore

Transformed the Swedish city of Malmo in Muslinland, London is almost pakistan, Germany is desperate (not my words), Sweden does not know what do to anymore..
That's right, keep being a good goy christian boy
>>
>white kid shoots up a black church
>blames the dead confederates and make the flag practically illegal

Why not just blame the person instead of a whole race which an entire country did along with defacing historic monuments? Why does Islam get a free pass to all you fucking SJWs?
>>
>>55718287

Muslim radicals are dangerous as fuck because they're suicidal.

Christian radicals are kinda scary but mostly harmless and annoying.

If you can brainwash someone to overcome the fear of death, even if it's 1% of the religion, you have a serious situation.
>>
>>55721126

Learn to read kraut, I was making a comparison about degrees of religious dedication.
>>
>>55720312
BASED BRIGITTE
A
S
E
D

B
R
I
G
I
T
T
E
>>
>>55716927
>phobia
>irrational fear

There's nothing irrational about being against Islam.
>>
>>55716927
Crying on the internet makes people feel better, and that's what really matters right?
>>
>>55716927

Piss off back to your fucking hole. There are ten of these threads up right no. Go bump one of those or fuck off.
>>
>>55716927
>STOP BLAMING ME FOR THE ACTIONS OF OTHERS OK?
Your futile attempts to victimize yourself in an effort to divert our opinion on your shitty religion are pathetic. Fuck Islam you are all the same.
>>
What's a muslim that doesn't take his religion too seriously?

I mean that whole religion is build upon unquestionably loyal following of it. You say it as if it was christianity, where you can be like "fuck it, I'm not christian anymore...
>>
>>55716927
Islam is a violent religion, so it is Islam's fault
There is no "radical" or "extremist" version. The Quran encourages what was done.
>>
>>55718415
>heard of terrorist attack in the name of:
>Christianity
Breivik counts as that, I think.

But I agree with your point overall.
>>
>>55716927
/pol/ are just like the feminists that say 'ALL MEN RAPE!!11!!'

No, a tiny, tiny subset of men are rapists just as a tiny, tiny subset of Muslims are violent.
>>
>>55716927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>
>>55721626
What is the proper punishment for apostasy?
>>
>>55721626
and the vast majority of muslims are backwards intolerant mongoloids, the only difference is that a tiny minority have the balls to act on their beliefs
>>
>>55716927
>Is the internet actually fucking autistic?
Yes.
>>
>>55721626

180-300 million is not a tiny subset
>>
>>55721052
It's a shame because Islamic culture wad pretty dope really. A lot of their temples, artwork, and other buildings from their golden age are really cool. I'd love to visit some of them of ME wasn't in such a tough spot now.

>>55720754
>>55721020
You're both stupid. Brevik murdered 72 people, among them children. He's a fucking murderer.
>>
>>55721616
No, Breivik doesn't count.
He did not murder in the name of Christianity but in name of his political beliefs.

IS and other Islamic terrorist organisations act in the name of their Islamic beliefs.
>>
>>55716927

PoisonedM&M's.jpg
>>
>>55717549
>implying islam is the cause of the problem
no,islam is only one piece of the puzzle,the other one is the arabs,you don t see white muslims causing mass genocide,now do you?
arabs are pure animals,that combined with islam and its teachings resultes in the worst combination this world ever saw
>>
>>55721081
>Buddhists let you come and go from the faith as you please
In the west, sure. But try that in asia and watch as you get rape murdered.
>most 'Jews' aren't even religious
Doesn't matter, they're all zionists hell bent on breaking the proud white power warriors.

>None of them force you to wear a fucking veil,
Uneducated too. Look up canon 1262, or read protestant Luther's demand that women should wear a veil. But this is a good thing since it encourage decency and morals in the instinctivly amoral whore women
>>
File: Some Faggy Book.jpg (68 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
Some Faggy Book.jpg
68 KB, 720x478
>>55716927
>Don't hate America just because they occupy and bomb your country, they are good people.

Try telling this to Iraqis or Afghans. This is what you are saying. Fuck Islam,
>>
>>55721753
> and the vast majority of men are rapists mysoginists, the only difference is that a tiny minority have the balls to act on their beliefs

How does it feel to make as much sense as Keely Mullen?
>>
File: sharia support.png (23 KB, 290x778) Image search: [Google]
sharia support.png
23 KB, 290x778
>>55721626
>>
>>55720977
>implying its not supposed to attack blindly into the strongest enemy minion,die and then make its DR take effect,like a bomb
>>
>>55721838
He killed degenerate faggots who wanted to destroy white pride. His intentions were good, but he was paid off by jews to ruin white pride
>>
File: 1399073580374.jpg (103 KB, 422x600) Image search: [Google]
1399073580374.jpg
103 KB, 422x600
>>55716927
>/pol do you believe Islam is the problem or the ones who take the religion too seriously are?
Let me answer your question with another question: how many Americans were killed by Westboro Baptists? How many fatwas have been declared by pope Francis ever since he was installed? How many Jains have blown up British subway stations?
>>
>>55721768
31,000* ftfy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_activity_of_ISIL
>>
l feel really bad for you guys on here. Modern, educated, civil.

However, I'm your ally, a progressive, educated, live and let live American liberal. I understand that the vast majority of Islam does not support this but I don't know how much longer we can hold back the tide on a hatred in my country that is approaching levels not seen since 1930s Germany.

I've talked to normal, educated, successful people who openly dispise your religion, advocate for your persecution and destruction.

Right now on my Facebook there are calls for interment, death squads to invade Syria and Iraq, and we can all hope it is just heat of the moment passion, but at some point, God forbid, another attack in the US, the gates will open.

You all have to do a better job of speaking up and out against this. Is there a Vatican like entity for Islam? It's a PR and propaganda battle at this point and you guys are getting pounded.

I understand if you delete this, it has to be hard to hear, I pray for the victims and feel for you guys, but something drastic needs to happen to reset this path
>>
Religious superstition and feudal-era mindsets are definitely the problem

The real "Islamophobes" are the cowards who are too scared of offending Muslims and their precious feelings but have no qualms about telling Christians what a bunch of retarded bronze age morons they are.
>>
>>55717592
Atheism is a bigger problem though
>>
>>55721879
Chechens? Are they white?
>>
>>55722035

180 to 300+ million people are "radical" muslims, i'd just call them muslims but hey
>>
>>55716927
>This is what burgers actually believe
>>
>>55722035
His number refers tot he amount of Muslims that are identified as Radical Muslims, not the amount of military active Muslims.
>>
>>55722102
>are they white?
are they aryan?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 398x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 398x375
ITT: IDIOTS FALLING FOR ZIONIST PROPAGANDA.

HOW ARE YOU THIS EASILY MANIPULATED. GOD DAMNIT /POL/ TAKE A STEP BACK AND LOOK AT THIS FROM A JEWISH PERSPECTIVE.

ISIS IS ISRAELI
https://youtu.be/eXRZ-eeKE3M

https://youtu.be/id1aVHlcR_E

ISRAEL DID 9/11

AL-BAGDADI IS A FUCKING JEW
https://youtu.be/LjqbtW_iVLw [Open]

DO NOT CALL YOURSELVES NATIONAL SOCIALISTS, YOU ARE ALL ZIONIST STOOGES!!
>>
>>55722058
K E K
E
K
>>
>>55718555
>equality
is that good?
taking money from everyone and giving it to the poor a good idea?
isn't it better to allow people to start their business and seek their interests?
>>
Allah AkbAr!!!
>>
File: 1445179918087.png (44 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1445179918087.png
44 KB, 706x674
>>55722026
>Muslims are swimming in a lake
>THIS DESTROYS MY WHITE PRIDE HURR

Jesus christ you stormfaggots are as easily triggered as Tumblrinas
>>
File: nice.jpg (418 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
418 KB, 500x575
>>55720312

goddamn seeing a MILF like that get passionate and right makes it so much better
>>
>>55721879
Chechens
>>
>>55716927
Islam is not compatible with western ideals. The Muds poorly treat women and view them as second class citizens, they do not understand secularism,and they lie constantly to spread their shitty faith.
>>
>>55722230
is this the new copypasta?
>>
>>55716927
Acceptation of cancerous minorities and ideals is what is killing occidental culture
>pay more to wymen just 'cause they have pussy and not for qualifications
>let inmigrants go everywhere even if stats show most of crimes are made by them
>muh gay pride (being gay isn't a bad thing per se but glorification of gay culture is bullshit)
>>
>>55722366
read>>55722194
>>
File: sloth1.png (95 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
sloth1.png
95 KB, 300x212
>>55722058
In absolutely no way
>>
>>55719961
Underrated post

Plenty of other posters have made points along these lines but you summed it up very neatly and succinctly.
>>
>>55721995

That's even worse than I thought.

Why are they even letting these people in?

They will never integrate and will only push their own religion.
>>
>>55722119
>>55722167

The highest authority in Sunni Islam is the Al Azhar University. They have the most amount of followers (300million+) of Sunnis. It's akin to the Vatican for Catholics.

They've come right out to condemn ISIS as heretic terrorists that need to be dealt with by any means necessary:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/02/04/Al-Azhar-calls-for-killing-crucifixion-of-ISIS-terrorists-.html

http://muslimvillage.com/2015/02/05/62509/al-azhar-slams-satanic-isis/

https://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=25389

BTFO.
>>
>>55722058
>atheist don t suicide bomb
>>
>>55717623
>ISLAM IS PEACE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

Wow, how peaceful.
>>
File: 1436859766535.jpg (229 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1436859766535.jpg
229 KB, 474x600
>>55716927
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

8:39 Qarfag

Go get them Russia!
>>
>>55717623

Islam's main pillar is peace... AMONG FUCKING MUSLIMS and they can't even manage that.

One of Islam's main pillar is to kill infidels.

You're clueless and naive.
>>
>>55716927
>Islam is perfectly fine and compatible with western society...
>...as long as the practitioners don't take it too seriously lmao XD

Yeah, if the only way something is acceptable is to 'not take it too seriously' there is a fucking problem. Leftists will attack Christianity all day, but say one word about any other religion and suddenly they turn into Captain Save-A-Prophet.
>>
>>55717592
Yeah fuck those Jain and Quaker terrorists.
>>
>>55720792
>killing 1 billion people because they're all muslims.
That would be a good first step towards slowing climate change. With less people to breathe the climate wouldn't be impacted the same way.

I support this idea.
>>
>>55722632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXcK5L9dVYA
>>
No True Scotman Fallacy
>No True Scotman Fallacy
No True Scotman Fallacy
>No True Scotman Fallacy
No True Scotman Fallacy
>No True Scotman Fallacy
No True Scotman Fallacy
>No True Scotman Fallacy

faggot
>>
>>55716927
People died because of people like you. Do you understand this?
People like you are responsible for bringing the enemy into our lands.

You just want to tell yourself you're a good person and lightly accept people into our society that are incompatible to our culture in the first place.

People like you used to be called co-conspirators. We have no obligation to help people, nor do we have an obligation to save economical refugees either.

Our first and foremost obligation is protecting our homeland. People like you destroy what our forefathers built with sweat, blood, and tears.
>>
>>55722545
Radical Muslim =/= ISIS Supporter.

Can you please not be so fucking retarded?
>>
>>55722058
>>55722584
When people forget that atheists just make signs and snarky comments. A disgusting group of people, but no.more pushy than the typical religious group.
>>
File: islamophobia.png (48 KB, 599x358) Image search: [Google]
islamophobia.png
48 KB, 599x358
truth tbqhfam
>>
>>55722545
>BTFO
I don't think that means what you think it means. The fact remains that IS has many followers, just as Al-Qaeda and other Islamist groups had. Either the religion, the people from the middle-east or both are responsible for most terrorism.
>>
File: rushdie.jpg (43 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
rushdie.jpg
43 KB, 780x520
>>55722040
Correct.
>>
>>55716927
For radicals to exist there needs to be an interpretation of the texts that allows them to exist.

So Islam has a problem if it's able to be interpreted this way.

Solution? Modernise like Christianity. But even "moderate" Muslims won't do that because it goes against the word of Mohammed and Allah and would be considered blasphemy.

End result is the continual popping up of Islamic terrorist organisations.

Why don't you just admit that Islam has a fundamental problem instead of deflecting away from it and not addressing the root of the problem?

Shows complacency if I'm honest.
>>
File: joseph-stalin-AB.jpg (83 KB, 334x250) Image search: [Google]
joseph-stalin-AB.jpg
83 KB, 334x250
>>55722584
aye they do much, much worse.
>>
>>55718404
>I thank God for opening my eyes and saving me from that false religion.
Welp atleast you are a benevolent kind of retarded now.
>>
>>55716927
We've been blaming the radicals for years while muslims have remained quiet and secretly cheered on the radicals.

Every muslim is a radical, some are just cowards who cheer on attacks instead of committing them. At least whites actually denounce our terrorists like Timothy McVeigh, muslims consider them heroes.
>>
>>55721879
>you don t see white muslims causing mass genocide,now do you?
At least one of the Paris terrorists was born in France.
>>
>>55722958
www.free-minds.org

There are groups out there modernizing the religion, you just don't pay attention to them. They want to take Imams / Hadith (religious law passed off as the word of God) out of the equation. Definitely a step in a right direction.
>>
>>55716927
remember #yesallmen?

This is like that, can't give a fuck
>>
>>55721879
If all Christians converted to Islam and all Muslims converted to christianity or atheism, the problems the West has with ordinary criminality including gang rape and lowered social capital and social tone (which all told cause manifold more suffering than terrorism) from mass-immigrated Arabs and Negros would not change.

The thing that would change would be that it would be the Christians/atheists causing the problems.
>>
>>55718287
Difference is that Christianity has had multiple philosopher in the past 200 years that reform the beliefs to the times

That's what Islam needs but I don't think they'll get it anytime soon
>>
>>55723044
So you think the Christians of Europe didn't quietly cheer the Crusaders?

You cant expcet religious people to be intellectually honest and objective.
>>
>>55723084
>one of them was born in france
was he actually white?
>>
>>55717549
its
Not all terrorists are muslim
But all muslims are terrorists
>>
>>55722947
When the highest authority in Islamic jurisprudence comes out against IS, it really doesn't have as much followers as you think. It's a marginalized group.. ironically, heavily funded by Israel and the CIA.
>>
>>55723126
>A step in the right direction from a small group of people is the same as a real reformation
I don't think so
>>
File: 1447507207039.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1447507207039.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>55717623
have some respect for the dead you panzy fuck.
>>
>>55723213
exactly what i was saying,arabs are animals
>>
>>55723248
see >>55719661 and >>55721626
>>
File: 1438629381772.png (165 KB, 310x324) Image search: [Google]
1438629381772.png
165 KB, 310x324
>christians kill millions of muslims in various crusades and modern day wars
"get over shit that happened hundreds of years ago and just because the american military bombs muslims that has nothing to do with our regular citizens"
>israel kills thousands of muslim civilians
"they are just defending themselves and it has nothing to do with regular jews even if they support them"
>atheist communists have killed millions of people
"lol thats not got anything to do with atheism you idiot"
>even buddhists are genociding muslims in burma right now and no one gives a shit
"those are just some bad individuals, buddhism is the most peaceful religion"
>muslim extremists carry out terrorist attacks
"OH MY FUCKIUNG GOD EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM ON THIS EARTH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT 0.0001% OF THEIR PEOPLE DO THEY ARE ALL EVIL GET THEM OUT NOW AND THEN BOMB THEM WHEN THEY GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>55723232
When did the Crusades take place?
>>
I've read literally nothing (outside /pol/) other than how great and peaceful Islam is since the dust settled last night. But I thought the testament of their prophet is about him waging expansive war on the arabian peninsula and that doesn't sound very peaceful. Am I wrong?
>>
>>55723223
that's because muslims keep killing them for insulting the word of muhammed
>>
File: 1366692076094.png (1 MB, 441x603) Image search: [Google]
1366692076094.png
1 MB, 441x603
>Actual muslims
>WE ARE DOING THIS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM

>College students and white bureaucrats
>These people don't represent Islam, I mean come on, it's 2015
>>
>>55722731

Good thing that you're just a little miserable weasel with no power
>>
>>55718940
I have noticed that. the shills are in full damage control today. Last night it was nothing but comradery for our brothers in France.

we might have been raided. or people are trolling really hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x296
I'm sorry, I just can't get over how retarded /pol/ is.

We know ISIS is Israeli, yet /pol/ still sees everything they do as if they were actually Muslim...
>https://youtu.be/id1aVHlcR_E

/pol/ is full of plebs.

REMINDER THAT ISIS REFLECTS JUDAISM NOT ISLAM
>>
>>55721995
> U.S. funded terror groups, like ISIS and Saudi Arabia, tell its people to follow 'Sharia' or go to hell/die
> Surprisingly, most of them claim to support follow 'Sharia'

How's this surprising, again?
>>
>>55723474
Holy shit, you fucking racist. I just can't.
>>
>>55718415
Do pipe bombs in Northern Ireland count? Do attacks on abortion clinics count?
>>
>>55723455
>christians kill millions of muslims in various crusades and modern day wars
In comparison to the massive onslaught Islam was doing, the crusades were pretty inconsequential.
>>
>>55721626
>x is true, therefore y is also true
is not how it works. Get your logical fallacies out of here.

You can't compare a gender to a fucking collective mind set where shit like this is taught.
>>
>>55723286
It is estimated to have between 30,000 (CIA, last year) and 200,000 fighters (their own estimate), and many more sympathizersin other countries
>>
Even if you are so retarded that even at this point you still think Islam isn't a problem, the fact remains that regardless of that, it is INCOMPATIBLE WITH CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES. HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS THROWN INTO WHITE CHRISTIAN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES, WHETHER THEY'RE TERRORISTS OR NOT, CREATES NOTHING BUT TENSION AND CONFLICT YOU FUCKING UNFATHOMABLY STUPID LIBERAL FUCKING FAGGOT. IT DOES NOT WORK.

every refugee should be kicked out of Europe, and if at that point the rich Muslim countries still refuse to accept any Syrian refugees, well then guess what? They're FUCKED, too bad so sad. That's not Europe's problem nor Europe's fault.
>>
>>55723232
I love this dumbass argument.

Bet I can find a muslim goat fucking terrorist before you can find a crusader kek.

>bbbut da crusaders anon are a great excuse to let muslims murder people

That's how stupid your logic is.
>>
>>55722975
>Implying he wasnt just trying to promote worship of the state and the destruction of religious communities
>Implying you would like your people having religion if you were trying to be a dictator
>>
>>55717429
No, what they need is to somehow stop existing on top of, or around lots of oil. See how nobody gives a fuck about Africa.
>>
>>55723350
Indeed. Mass immigration of people with such temperament/intelligence profile and aggression level is disastrous for ice people, no matter what gods or religion either peoples believ in.
>>
>>55723513
These are not shill threads, they are made by smart people who are trying to remind you that Jews are a satanic people and that they are Europe's TRUE enemy, not Muslims.
>>
>The USA and other European countries supply the ISIS with weaponry, so its the west's fault.
How do you counter this point.
I've heard that Turkey and the Arab states finance and support the IS. Is there a source to that?
>>
>>55723455
>the crusades
and why were they caryied?because muzzies invaded the holy lands
>israelis kill civs
cant denie that
>atheist commies kill milions
the actually doesn t have anything to do with atheism,it has to do with communism
>buddhists kill muzzies
and why do they kill them?because the muzzies started first
>muslims allahu ackbaring
not all muslims are terrorist but all terrorist are muslims,of course we re gonna hate their idology and don t give a shit about who s good and who s bad
>>
>shills flooding /pol/ to defend islam

it never fucking works though, do you never learn?
>>
>>55723518
>Implying the kikes arent simply a proliferous people who flourished as soon as they were given their own land
>>
File: AnURDjcs.jpg (6 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
AnURDjcs.jpg
6 KB, 90x90
Islam is a very powerful indoctrination tool. It gives young people without any perspective a goal in life while seeding hate in them against the people in the society which rejected them. Likewise Muslims do not want to embrace the culture of the land they live in and want to stay amongst themselves while forcing their tradition onto their children. Even non-radical, friendly Muslims will always see you as an infidel who is inferior in their eyes. It is the parallel culture of Islam which is bad. They do not even try to fit in, they want us to fit in their culture (Trust me, I'm german).
>>
>>55723499
They generally have a relative low tolerance to ridicule. That's not going away if Islam were to disappear.
>>
>>55723714
this guy gets it
someone get "#itsnotaboutrace" "#itsaboutculture"
>>
>>55723714
THIS

Based maple weed leaf telling it like it is.
>>
No, Islam itself is a violent religion. Everything that ISIS preaches comes straight out of the Qua-ran. Bringing the death of non-believers, etc. It all comes straight out of it.

It's what people won't tell you. Islamic innocents just wont talk about it and will refuse it if you bring it up, but you can go straight into their holy book and read it for yourself.
>>
>>55723836
You don't counter it, because it's not fully true.

Israel is behind ISIS. Not France, not the EU and not even Turkey. It is Israel.
>>
>>55721626
Faggots like you are the reason why these terrorist attacks are made possible. You fucking c.ucks will never get it do you? Islam will never change. They are brainwashed to do this shit and will do it by any means. The ONLY solution is to get all of them OUT. Now we can achieve that in 2 ways.
1. Inhumane: where we kill them all; mass genocide (I prefer this way)
2. Humane: deport them all and build a wall to the heavens.
>>
op, i encourage you to look at the pew data. granted these people won't carry out attacks personally, the support is shockingly high. there is a reason we call these extremists fundamentalists.
>>
>>55723836
You don't have to proof it. You make that point, and when asked for proove you simply point out that the other side has also provided none.
>>
File: betaidiots.jpg (48 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
betaidiots.jpg
48 KB, 590x421
>>55717549
>All terrorists are muslim
its only because we call it different when its not muslims.
>>
>>55723836
Easily
"No one made them pull the trigger"
And not only that they would still get supplied even without western incompetency
>>
>>55723714

But dude, can't we just nuke all the mudslimes, level the desert, put solar panels there and live like none of that shit ever happened?
>>
File: 1411511864200.png (146 KB, 375x424) Image search: [Google]
1411511864200.png
146 KB, 375x424
>>55722958
>Solution? Modernise like Christianity.
Pray tell, how the fuck are you going to turn Islam into something it is not with the cooperation of those who truly and honestly believe in its truth?

>B-but muh Christianity
The way for Christianity was always open, dingus. From the words of Christ himself to the two swords teaching of the Holy Roman Empire, Christianity had always known a separation between church and state. Even a casual glimpes at the life of Muhammad reveals that such a thing is downright impossible.

Christianity changed, but it never "modernized" in the way you believe it did. It didn't just from one day to another go full secularism, the seeds were there from the start and throughout its history applied to lesser or greater degrees. Islam can know no secularism as church and state are one, it cannot know a renaissance as art is blasphemous, and it cannot know an enlightenment as greek logic is condemned.

What anti-theists love to forget is that this modern age they love so much was only made possible through inherrent doctrines of Christianity. For as much as they love science, logic and reason (more often than not the words more than the concepts), they forget where they came from.

All you need to do to realize why the Scientific Revolution happened when and where it did is compare Thomas Aquinas to Al-Ghezali: both the greatest theologians of their respective religions, both living at around the same time. One lived in the "dark ages" of his civilization, the other in the "golden age" of his.
>>
>>55716927
>ones who take the religion too seriously are?
Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
File: Screenshot_20151114-113831.png (195 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151114-113831.png
195 KB, 1440x2560
Oh shit back me up senpai
>>
>>55724098
School shootings aren't about terror though
>>
>>55723599
Isn't it true though? I would argue that a religion whose latest prophet was a warlord is inherently less peaceful than a comparable religion with shared roots whose prophet was a hippie who walked around healing people and performing parlour tricks.
>>
>>55723714
holy shit,this is literally the best shit i ve seen in a while
nice one canadian bro
>>
Many whites have no control because not all should.
>>
>>55724050
No, ISIS already burned one captives to death which is haram.

Burning criminals is haram, so ISIS has already shown itself to be non-Quranic. Which makes sense because it's Jewish!
>>
>>55723986
Absent Islam, there is no good reason to mass immigrate Arabs and Negros to the West. The problems caused are marginally different. Ordinary crimianality/violence to natives/gang raping/gang graffiti wouldn't be reduced
>>
File: 1438590241548.jpg (59 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
1438590241548.jpg
59 KB, 540x509
>>55716927
It's kind of funny

>MUSLIMS! CHANGE YOUR IDEOLOGY OR WE WILL EXECUTE YOU REGARDLESS OF ALLEGIANCE! THE CRUSADES BEGIN NOW!

>WESTERNERS, SUBMIT TO SHARIAH LAW AND CHANGE YOUR IDEOLOGY OR WE WILL EXECUTE YOU REGARDLESS OF ALLEGIANCE! ALLUH AKBAR!

As always, /pol/ is just a comical bizzaro mirror of what it claims to hate so much
>>
>>55717623
They should re-acquaint themselves with this pillar
>>
>>55716927
Attacking people who believe in some imaginary creature that judges them based on the numbers of dead people is absolutely okay in my opinion. Anyone who believes in that dumb crap is a schizo and doesn't deserve otherwise.
>>
>>55724162
not all men are rapists.. but all rapists are men!

the similarity between /pol/ and feminists are striking.
>>
>>55723729
>>bbbut da crusaders anon are a great excuse to let muslims murder people

Never once said that

And please dont talk about logic when you spout retarded statements like this:
>>Every muslim is a radical

The point is religious people of any faction cannot be trusted to take the an honest stance on their beliefs.

I do not condone violence at ALL. In fact, both Muslims and Christians should fuck off with their ooutdated bronze-age ethics.
>>
>>55724162
Back yourself up dumbass you got yourself into that argument. For his reference to breivik you can say that he was killing those responsible for fueling the Islam problem rather than attacking the problem itself. As for the roof reference, he was preventing the extinction of the white race. There u go
>>
>>55716927
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/10

You are a faggot kill yourself. Islam is not compatible with western values. As for a fact all semitic religions are not compatible with western values. Burn them all and toss in the atheists.
>>
>>55716927
Islam is a cancer to the world.
>>
>>55718330
We tried that with the Jews.
They ended up getting a new country.
Do we really need another mudslime country?
>>
>>55716927
Someone here should shoop that pic so that it says "mujahideen" instead of "citizens".

>tfw too tired to scroll through the thread to see if it already has been done
>>
>>55724400
Being a man is not an ideology or religion
False equivalence

Step it up senpai
>>
>>55723455
I swear you are the same brit from bradford posting in every franch thread defending pakis.
>>
>>55724174
If Arabs were Christians, their Christianity would be expressed as intolerantly with violence against anyone who ridiculed it.

Such manifestations are temperament-based, not inherent in the ideology.
>>
>>55724098
The definition is very clear.
Sure, some of the beta fuckups doing school shootings would be swept up by isis if they were in that area.
But we dont have americas gun problem anon
>>
>>55716927
Even if 0.01% of muslims were terrorists, that's still enough to pull the same shit as yesterday.

Islam carries a disease with it. When one chicken gets the flu, they kill all the livestock for the greater good, no questions asked.
>>
Libtards right now: No true Muslim fallacy.
>>
A moderate Muslim is nothing more than a Muslim who hasn't murdered yet.
>>
>>55724648
its in the sandnigger genetics to hate and try to kill anything that is even remotely diffrent to them
>>
>>55724567
>I have a logical reason why my hypocrisy is acceptable

Nigga just accept you are no different, accept your hypocrisy and accept you don't actually care if it is hypocritical because YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN, MUDSLIMES!

You people are just bizzaro feminists, and people on other boards have been calling you this for a couple years now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>>
The biggest problem is treason; white people are selling out their own people and countries to other rival peoples. Islam is hardly worth talking about.
>>
File: 1444260747551.jpg (45 KB, 600x673) Image search: [Google]
1444260747551.jpg
45 KB, 600x673
UPDATE:

129 DEAD
352 WOUNDED

99 OF THE WOUNDED IN CRITICAL CONDITION(I.E LIFE SUPPORT/INDUCED COMA)

DEATH TOLL EXPECTED TO RISE OVERNIGHT.

7 OF THE 8 ATTACKERS DETONATED IDENTICAL SUICIDE VESTS.

1 ATTACKER WAS SHOT DEAD AND WHEN HE FELL HIS VEST EXPLODED.

1 ATTACKER SO FAR WAS A "REFUGEE" REGISTERED IN GREECE BACK IN MID OCTOBER. CONFIRMED BY GREEK GOVERNMENT.

IT IS BELIEVED THE SUICIDE BOMBS OUTSIDE THE STADIUM WERE IN PANIC FROM BEING STOPPED BY SECURITY. THEIR TARGET WAS THE STANDS INSIDE PACKED WITH 50,000 PEOPLE. THOUSANDS OF LIVES WERE SAVED BY A MIRACLE.

THAT IS ALL FOR NOW.
>>
>>55722975
Stalin is a hero.
>>
>>55724842

Scratch selling out, they're giving it away.
>>
>>55721081
Most Jews care about money more than many fanatical believers care about their chosen religion.
Other than that, I agree.
>>
I feel like I've taken crazy pills. I see a lot of "not all Muslims!" in response to basically nothing. Who is blaming all Muslims? We know which fucking Muslims are to blame.
>>
>>55724162
He's right and you're wrong. Shame on you for spouting stupidity and being unable to back it up, tardo
>>
>>55724853
I've always wondered, are induced comas to prevent suffering?
>>
What the hell is it with secular leftists and Islam anyways? On paper they should be natural enemies but whenever Islam shits on the carpet the secular left always rushes to their defense. I just don't get it.
>>
>>55716927
>inb4 rome and london
>>
>>55724719
Conservatards now: NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST TODAY!
>>
>>55724834
You choose to be a muslim; You don't choose to be male. The terrorists claim to commit their crimes in the name of Islam. The rapist commits his crime for himself.
>>
>>55721626
god you are such a fucking idiot

the solution to muslims being terrorists is a refusal of their entry to our countries

comparing that to "men are rapists" is fucking retarded, what is the implied solution here? eradication of men?

dumb ass reddit fuck. kill yourself
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.