[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the attackers confirmed to have been a "Syrian R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: photo.png (431 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
431 KB, 900x900
One of the attackers confirmed to have been a "Syrian Refugee" passing from Turkey.

http://www.protothema.gr/greece/article/527238/apo-ti-lero-eihe-perasei-o-enas-apo-tous-tromokrates-sto-stade-de-france/

What are you doing to dethrone this commie dictator who have here? Tsipras must go.
>>
Lel k
>>
>The authenticity of the passport was put into question and many analysts pointed out that false Syrian passports can be easily obtained

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-terror-attacks-syrian-passport-found-on-body-of-suicide-bomber-at-stade-de-france-a6734491.html

What's the likelihood of this being the case? It raises questions either way. Country doesn't matter, all sandnigger terrorists are the same.
>>
Even without passports, they pass the border an masse.
>>
>>55716452
It's your fault, cunt. Build wall!
>>
>>55717173

IN SEA?
>>
are those who were greek refuges in siria in the last century?
P.S.: FUCK PAO FUCK OLYMPYAKOS
RESPECT TO IRAKLIS AND LARISSA
>>
>>55717325
Use that fucking submarine you spent those Euros on dumbass
>>
>>55717173
The wall will be on Greece's northern border
>>
>>55716842
Why does it matter--exactly. The issue isn't any one country, it's that any person at all can disappear into the mass. How are European security agencies going to stop a terror plot when you have 2 million fighting age men let loose in europe? not knowing where exactly they are, where they came from, etc, but red flags all over the place as they communicate and meet one another. It probably makes systems analysis nearly impossible
>>
JESUS CHRIST /pol/ how HOW do you deal with the rage ? this paris shit has me ON THE EDGE of losing it even worse is the constant "but but islam is PEAAACEEEEE" pc shit i keep hearing im so incredibly tired of this dancing around problems from everyone rather than recognising what it is
>>
>>55718041
I live in America. If a mass of migrants tried to cross, we'd shove back. I don't feel threatened, I'm just concerned about the other natures out there.

Although I did hear something about migrants in New Orleans

http://www.fox8live.com/story/30428985/syrian-refugees-beginning-to-arrive-in-new-orleans
http://www.wwl.com/Syrian-refugees-begin-arriving-in-metro-New-Orlean/22148532
>>
File: de maiziere.jpg (20 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
de maiziere.jpg
20 KB, 580x326
>>55716452
>One of the attackers confirmed to have been a "Syrian Refugee" passing from Turkey.
So that's why our minister of the interior wouldn't say anything about that passport and evaded all questions about refugee policy. When directly asked about it in a press conference TWICE he said that the topics refugees and Paris attacks must not be mentioned together.
>>
""""""Syrian""""""" """"""""Refugeeees""""""""
>>
>>55718310
>When directly asked about it in a press conference TWICE he said that the topics refugees and Paris attacks must not be mentioned together.

What the fuck kind of idiot thinks saying this would actually be effective?
>>
>>55718610
His opinion is clear: Close borders, send back imposters and those who have already been registered elsewhere.
But he had just come from a meeting of the security cabinet and probably been told by Merkel to avoid connecting refugees and the Paris massacres.
>>
>>55716452
Ups our fault lads
Slipped trough
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.