[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people say that USA created ISIS? is there any truth to it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 33
File: wild-bill-hickok-1920.jpg (673 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wild-bill-hickok-1920.jpg
673 KB, 1920x1080
why do people say that USA created ISIS? is there any truth to it?
>>
they didn't create them, but when the revolution started they armed what they thought are "moderate" rebels to get rid of a dictator, and it turned ugly.
>>
edgy teenagers
>>
File: th.jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
12 KB, 300x168
>>55716477
Sure, SHLOMO
>>
>>55716221

because they admited it themselves
>>
>>55716221
No. Islam created ISIS. There has been a version of ISIS on this planet since Muhammad founded his death cult.
>>
>>55716221
Assad is more responsible for the rise of ISIS than anyone else.
>>
>>55716221
isis is cia.
>>
>>55716742
yes kind of
>>55716631
I feel horrible for laughing at this photo
>>
>>55716221
We went into Iraq
Destroyed their government
Handed all power to the Shia
Sunni fucking pissed
Our troops there to suppress hostilities
Obama elected
We walk away
ISIS sprouts up
>>
They did create them by the war in IRAQ and the arab spring.
>>
i believe it's rooted in the syria crisis a few years back. the US wanted to topple Assad for some reason and aided the rebels. turns out Assad wasn't really a bad guy and the rebels were islamic extremists who later were recruited by ISIS. in Libya, it was the same. the aided the extremists who are turning Libya into a muslim shit hole now. keep in mind all these countries weren't made up of islamic extremists but are now. i have no idea why the USA wants to get rid of all the leadership in countries who keep the crazy muslims away. Iran is another one.
>>
Islam created ISIS, but US enabled their tyranny with military supplies.
>>
>>55717073
Don't forget arming the "moderate" rebels because overthrowing another dictator was a good idea, i guess
>>
>>55717073
>Obama Elected
>We walk away

Read this, you fucking idiot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement
>>
>>55716477
I have trouble believing our government and military would think such half-assed support would do anything other than allow more extreme and powerful groups to get their hands on some powerful military gear.

Imagine if CIA wanted to create ISIS for whatever reason (maybe weakening Iran, maybe something else or a combination of factors). Isn't the excuse "we were only trying to arm the good democratic secular-ish guys" a great cover for such an operation?
>>
>>55716742

ISIS came from Al Qaeda in Iraq. Al Qaeda in Iraq spawned from Islamists flooding Iraq after the 2003 invasion.
>>
File: 1443464914893.jpg (476 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443464914893.jpg
476 KB, 2000x1200
>>55716221

They caused and lost TWO wars, destroyed Iraq, where ISIS took over.
Are you that blind? They didn't create organization, but everything they did strengthen them. Fuck man.

4 TRILLION $ WENT INTO SHITTER

T
R
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
>>55716221
Nope. Ridiculous meme for edgelords.
>>
File: 1443724714003.jpg (112 KB, 750x674) Image search: [Google]
1443724714003.jpg
112 KB, 750x674
>>55717818
fucking kike/Saudi tool.

Or 12yo. It's /pol/, so probably that.
>>
>>55718009
>says the faggot that blindly believes conspiracy theories based on internet memes
>>
>>55717073
I don't like the nigger and I don't blame him from wanting to walk away from a useless expensive unpopular war.

It was George w bush who caused this to be honest.
>>
>>55717510

>Imagine if CIA wanted to create ISIS for whatever reason (maybe weakening Iran, maybe something else or a combination of factors). Isn't the excuse "we were only trying to arm the good democratic secular-ish guys" a great cover for such an operation?
Yes it would.
This also could be USA real reason for "creating" ISIS, to weaken Iran.
>>
>>55718241
yep, agreed. our troops were a duck tape on the area. ripping it off just cause everything to fall apart. I didn't want to be over there for the next 50 years either, so I'm glad we left.
>>
>>55717818
>they were minor warlods until USA showed up
Totally unrelated, sure.
>>
>>55718235
So you are saying I BELIEVE that Israel want to feed Obama with burgers and by doing that- control whole world?
I can't even say that you are stupid, so I'll ask- is everything ok with your head?

Conspiracy? What of that is in mentioning simple well-known fact that US fucked up both countries for no reason, lost, went back and ISIS took over?
>>
>>55717688
>Hey UN, is it alright if we go to fucking hell in a handbasket with these motherfucking sand dunes?
>Yeah USA, go ahead.
>Pretentious children that don't learn history
>"MURRICA FALT"
>>
File: 1447343363105.jpg (38 KB, 519x398) Image search: [Google]
1447343363105.jpg
38 KB, 519x398
>>55716221

It only makes sense when you understand the jewish agenda, and when you further understand that ISIS, or any other such mysterious boogyman the media promotes (e.g. "al qaeda") serves that jewish agenda.
>>
Only Madness would create a group that destroys ancient Monuments. I almost enjoyed that part (almost). Even our commies here can't say shit pro-Islam after they saw the Monuments being demolished.
>>
>>55717517
The Islamists in Iraq were BTFO by 2012 and fell back to their supply lines in Syria, where by accident or design, Assad let them have free reign.
>>
>>55718241
Forget about the so-called commander-in-chief. What is going on behind the scenes? It looks like a pretty clear divide and conquer balancing act.

Afghanistan war was all about placating the American people. We all know the Afghans had very little to do with 9/11 besides having such a weak government that Saudi terrorists could set up shop there. It was a warning to the Saudis.

Iraq was about actually getting back at the Saudis by removing their Sunni friend. We couldn't attack Saudis directly or even outright accuse them of attacking us, but we could turn their neighbor into a Shiite-ruled friend of Iran.

Now the problem is that Iran is getting too powerful. Silicon Valley comes to the rescue by instigating the Twitter revolutions, which happened throughout the region including in Iran, but actually turned into outright rebellion in Sunni-majority, Shiite-ruled Syria. This was the perfect opportunity to rebalance against Iran by creating a Sunni menace in the form of ISIS.

I don't think ISIS was specifically trained by US, but I do think our government fully intended to created a Sunni power to balance against growing Shiite power in Iran. If you think about it, it's actually working out quite well for the purpose of totally fucking up the Middle East and keeping any one state from getting too powerful - although now we have to ask was it all worth it?
>>
>>55716221

Read it, and you will understand.

Reject it as a "forgery", like they want you to do, and you will simply help it along.

https://archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/protocolsofsion.shtml

"Jesus" (Yahshua) was an "anti-semite". That is why they killed Him:

Yahshua condemned the jews of his day in the strongest of terms, as literal "children of the devil", "full of hypocrisy and iniquity", and "children of hell" (Matthew 23).

Yahshua speaking to the jewish pharisees:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

"Ye serpents, ye generation* of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" -Matthew 23:33

*Note: "generation" in the above verse is from the Greek "gennema", literally meaning "offspring". Check for yourself in Strong's Concordance and a Hebrew and Greek Lexicon.

Harold Rosenthal was supposedly murdered for giving this interview in 1976 during which he boasted about how a group of jews are manipulating the stupid and gullible Goyim.

As with the Protocols of Zion, many jews claim that Rosenthal's interview is yet another hoax created by those mysterious and elusive "anti-Semites".

However, as with the Protocols of Zion, what Rosenthal says seems to be true, so hoax or not, it is important to look at it.

http://iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."

Harold Wallace Rosenthal - 1976
>>
>>55716221
Everyone knows that the kikes were behind that.

Why you think that even as all muslims in the world hate Israel, the ISIS do nothing?
>>
>>55716221

It's one of those indirect creations, i.e. it resulted form USA actions. It's basically the same logic as saying Nazi Germany created the modern state of Israel.
>>
File: mossadISISmeme.jpg (186 KB, 640x596) Image search: [Google]
mossadISISmeme.jpg
186 KB, 640x596
>>55719410

I know, right?
I mean, it isn't like the "G-odly" jews to dress up as their enemies and do stupid shit to discredit them, is it?
>>
File: 936full-robin-weigert.jpg (127 KB, 721x1024) Image search: [Google]
936full-robin-weigert.jpg
127 KB, 721x1024
>>55716221
The answer is not some US/Jewish plot but below

>>55717517
>>55717073
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement
>>55717348
Also add that that the Arab spring happened and the FSA popped up when the Syrian Civil War broke out, ISIS grew it's support from the FSA

Yes this is how I believe ISIS was formed.
>>
>>55718241
Aint no one fucking with bush m8
>>
File: bosna.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bosna.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>55716221

nigger you're from here, you should know this first hand. USA supported islamists in both Bosnia and later Kosovo.
>>
>>55719311
>>55719410
Israel must do as the US says and not the other way around. Witness the Iran deal that went through despite Bibi's hissy fit.

It's coincidental that our interests in the Middle East mostly align with Israel. They want to keep the Arab nations fighting each other so they don't unite based on anti-zionism.
>>
>>55720345
>It's coincidental that our interests in the Middle East mostly align with Israel.

Bullshit.

Why are you so dumb?
>>
>>55720964
If you think our alliance with Israel is based on "Western values" or "Jewish conspiracy", you are the dumb one.

Israel wasn't our friend until the end of the cold war. US was more concerned with supporting Sunni Islamic extremists to fight against Soviet encroachment.

With the fall of the Soviet Union, Russia doesn't care so much about expanding further South. The revolution in Iran lost Israel an ally, and gained US an enemy. Now both Israel and US have an interests in seeing the Sunnis and Shias distracted by fighting each other.
>>
File: sharon11.jpg (170 KB, 894x518) Image search: [Google]
sharon11.jpg
170 KB, 894x518
>>55720345
>Israel must do as the US says

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!
>>
>>55716221
It's 100% true
>>
>>55716731
This. It baffles me that there's such delusion on this board.
>>
File: ZionistJewTakeoverMeme.jpg (624 KB, 720x625) Image search: [Google]
ZionistJewTakeoverMeme.jpg
624 KB, 720x625
>>55721642

Suuure, Schlomo.
>>
>>55717073
>>55717073
>ISIS formed after Obama
holy FUCK you're as bad as tumblr.
>>
File: americas love child.jpg (588 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
americas love child.jpg
588 KB, 2151x1606
pic related.
>>
>>55717073
>Not starting with Bush elected
He started it for no raisins.

>Destabilize region
>Medieval goat fucker clans try to overthrow other medieval goat fucker clans
>Terrorism happens
>Everyone acts surprised
>>
>>55716221
Read this 2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf?D=1

Basically, we knew that there was a good chance that ISIS would rise if we went through with ousting Assad, and we went ahead and tried to oust Assad anyway.
>>
File: Magen David Muslim.png (841 KB, 519x768) Image search: [Google]
Magen David Muslim.png
841 KB, 519x768
>>55722566

The only delusional people here are the ones who think the "news" is a product of honest journalism.
>>
File: run_faisel.gif (1 MB, 236x130) Image search: [Google]
run_faisel.gif
1 MB, 236x130
>be me, 21 year old jihadi
>kinda clumsy, guys I'm training with start calling me Oopsie
>be at mortar training
>firing dummy shells for target practice
>mortar next to me startles me, I knock my tube over
>fire dummy round into barracks
>barracks catch fire
>"PUT IT OUT OOPSIE YOU STARTED IT!"
>having rifle training
>drop my loaded AK-47 on the ground while safety was off
>fires off a single round as it hits the ground
>our trainer gets hit in the leg
>he falls into a ditch and it bit by poisonous snake
>issues fatwa to get me back
>"SUCK OUT THE POISON OOPSIE!"
>finally get selected for suicide bombing
>get all my materials and get shipped off to France
>my buddies and I start our mission
>time to light up our suicide belts
>I close my eyes and pull the cord
>hear lots of popping noises
>trainer loaded my suicide belt with party poppers
>confetti and ribbons fly out
>French police arrest me
>get the shit beat out of me for two days
>they searched me and found a note in Arabic in my pocket
>"WHAT DOES THIS SAY?? TELL US!"
>mfw it says "I TOLD YOU I'D GET YOU BACK OOPSIE!"
>>
File: SPISIS.png (409 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
SPISIS.png
409 KB, 720x404
>>55720026

Just because you believe something, your belief doesn't make it true.
>>
>>55722155
Oh shit, you are totally right. If an Israeli politician says it, it must be the truth.
>>
File: mccain-isis.jpg (79 KB, 630x444) Image search: [Google]
mccain-isis.jpg
79 KB, 630x444
>>55716221
Not in the sense that we picked out their name, flag, and gang colors for them. Just like how if someone on a boat starts chumming the water and sharks show up, they didn't create the sharks, but their actions are indeed the reason a bunch of sharks showed up in that area. And once they did show up, we didn't stop what we were doing, in fact we threw even more bait out, and Obama begged Americans to start another war against Syrian government because terrorists were using chemical weapons, but the world saw right through that bullshit.

We did similar shit in Libya, except in Libya we know for a fact thanks to Wikileaks, that we cut direct deals with Al Qaeda to go into Libya, overthrow Gadaffia, and take over. And oh boy, who could've predicted it, but Libya is now a failed state thats become a terrorist hotbed, just like Afghanistan was/is.
>>
File: Obama accomplished.jpg (30 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
Obama accomplished.jpg
30 KB, 500x545
>>55717348
>Read this, you fucking idiot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement
Libkek please. The agreement was able to be extended, and in fact the Iraqis wanted to extend it, but Obama wanted to "be the hero who ended the war" so he could get re-elected, so he walked away.
>>
>>55716221
Was a joint bush obama creation. Destabilize iraq creating a training ground for insurgency. Then pull out without a decent force to maintain order, destabilize countries during arab spring leaving the syrian people thinking the us would help them, dont help and leave the only ones they can turn to being the battle ready insurgents we helped make.
>>
File: 1447443007629.jpg (81 KB, 720x824) Image search: [Google]
1447443007629.jpg
81 KB, 720x824
>>55723151
Have the modern version m8.
>>
>>55716221
>is there any truth to it?

Nope.

ISIS, and their kind, are largely funded by Wahabbi Muslim groups around the world, and are equipped by Sunni Muslim government entities.

Syria served as a staging ground for funding, training, and logistics for groups like ISIS, which was fine when they were being sent into Iraq to attack mericans'. Now? Not so much.

Muslims actually hate each other more than any westerner could possibly imagine, and they are constantly creating, funding, and equipping groups like ISIS to undermine their Muslim enemies.

Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, practically EVERY Muslim nation is involved, to some degree, in creating, funding, and equipping Muslim insurgent groups around the world, including ISIS.
>>
obama wants to invade syria but gets cockblocked by everyone whos tired from iraq > he gives funds and weapons to the rebels fighting against assad > the rebels join ISIS > ISIS now has US funding and weapons and destabilize the region some more """"""""by accident"""""""""""""
>>
>>55724011

Anything you say, Hymie.
>>
File: Henry Ford on jewish Influence.jpg (342 KB, 674x672) Image search: [Google]
Henry Ford on jewish Influence.jpg
342 KB, 674x672
>>55724774

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>55719311
>https://archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion_534

Sriously?
HOW PATHETIC OF A HUMAN BEING ARE YOU?
Any person with a single brain cell knows that this was proven to be a forgery dreamed up in Russia more than a hundred years ago.
But I'm sure that your pathetic little brain will go right on believing what it wants to believe.
And I'll bet your first in line to criticize black people for claiming that they were the ancient Egyptians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
>>
>>55723679
>Just because you believe something, your belief doesn't make it true.
You should have that tattooed on your forehead in reverse so that every time you look in a mirror you can be reminded of it.
>>
>>55724889
Stop bringing facts into this.
>>
>>55726831
>facts

all the listed countries couldn't fire a single bullet/rocket/bombshell without the help of western countries.

irak -> go in , accomplish the mission , give them weapons -> corrupt fucks gift weapons to terrorism

syria -> russia gives them weapons as a vassal state, corrupt fucks gift weapons to terrorists

saudi arabia -> buys 'cream of the crop' weapons from all western countries thanks to oil then gifts old weapons to terrorism

etc... it's the same scheme all the fucking time for the last 80 years. JUST DON'T SELL WEAPONS TO THOSE FUCKS
>>
File: Wikipedia_Hasbara_Israel.png (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Wikipedia_Hasbara_Israel.png
25 KB, 600x400
>>55726174
>cites Kikepedia to "prove" something about jews.

Major Keks reporting for duty.
>>
>>55716221
Because we created the power vacuum by fucking up Iraq and firing all the Sunni soldiers. If we'd never tried for regime change in the first place this wouldn't be happening.
>>
>>55727956
>orthodox islam wouldnt be a thing without the US
This is how dumb you sound.
>>
>>55726649

Lets see Eli Weasel's tattoo first.
>>
>>55727503
>Muslim fuck flying a German flag

Keep trying, Muslim, maybe somebody will believe your bullshit.

Why did you flee YOUR Muslim shithole for the safety, security, and hygiene of Deutschland, I wonder....
>>
USA created pretty much every modern terrorist organizations in the Middle-East.
>>
File: MuhPromisedLand.png (39 KB, 295x434) Image search: [Google]
MuhPromisedLand.png
39 KB, 295x434
>>55719281
“[The Yinon plan] is an Israeli strategic plan to ensure Israeli regional superiority. It insists and stipulates that Israel must reconfigure its geo-political environment through the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.

Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest strategic challenge from an Arab state. This is why Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the balkanization of the Middle East and the Arab World. In Iraq, on the basis of the concepts of the Yinon Plan, Israeli strategists have called for the division of Iraq into a Kurdish state and two Arab states, one for Shiite Muslims and the other for Sunni Muslims. The first step towards establishing this was a war between Iraq and Iran, which the Yinon Plan discusses.

The Atlantic, in 2008, and the U.S. military’s Armed Forces Journal, in 2006, both published widely circulated maps that closely followed the outline of the Yinon Plan. Aside from a divided Iraq, which the Biden Plan also calls for, the Yinon Plan calls for a divided Lebanon, Egypt, and Syria. The partitioning of Iran, Turkey, Somalia, and Pakistan also all fall into line with these views. The Yinon Plan also calls for dissolution in North Africa and forecasts it as starting from Egypt and then spilling over into Sudan, Libya, and the rest of the region.

Greater Israel” requires the breaking up of the existing Arab states into small states."
>>
File: ben-gurion-jfk.jpg (117 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
ben-gurion-jfk.jpg
117 KB, 640x428
>>55716221

President John F. Kennedy encountered problems with the Israeli government regarding the production of nuclear weapons in Dimona. Although the existence of a nuclear plant was initially denied by the Israeli government, David Ben-Gurion, in a speech to the Israeli Knesset on December 21, 1960, stated that the purpose of the nuclear plant established at Beersheba was for "research in problems of arid zones and desert flora and fauna". When Ben-Gurion met with Kennedy in New York, he claimed that Dimona was being developed to provide nuclear power for desalinization and that "for the time being the only purposes (of the nuclear plant) are for peace".

Kennedy did not believe this, and in May 1963 sent a letter to Ben-Gurion stating, "this commitment and this support would seriously be jeopardized in the public opinion in this country and the West as a whole if it should be thought that this Government was unable to obtain reliable information on a subject as vital to peace as Israel's efforts in the nuclear field."

Ben-Gurion repeated previous reassurances that Dimona was being developed for peaceful purposes, and Israel firmly resisted American pressure to open its nuclear facilities to International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspections. According to Seymour Hersh, the Israelis set up false control rooms to show American inspectors. Abe Feinberg stated, "It was part of my job to tip them off that Kennedy was insisting on (an inspection)."

The State Department argued that if Israel wanted U.S. tanks, it should be prepared in return to accept international supervision of its nuclear program. Kennedy had tried to control the arms being sold and given to Israel because the Israelis would not sign the IAEA compacts for the Dimona nuclear site, would not fully admit its purpose and continued to insist it was for peaceful energy purposes.

(And we all know what happened in Dallas, in 1963.)
>>
>>55728318
next time you eat a burger put some smart sauce on it because your a fucking idiot.

not even muslim, not even mad
>>
>>55728111
Saddam wouldn't have allowed it, specifically in Iraq, is what I'm saying.
The chaos and carnage we caused there became a rallying call for fighters to come join.
>>
File: CGE3.jpg (33 KB, 780x538) Image search: [Google]
CGE3.jpg
33 KB, 780x538
>>55728642

In early March 1965, the director of the State Department's Office of Near Eastern Affairs, Rodger P. Davies, had come to the conclusion that Israel was developing nuclear weapons. He reported that the target date for acquisition of a nuclear capability by Israel was 1968-69. A science attache at the embassy in Tel Aviv concluded that parts of the Dimona facility had been "purposely mothballed" to mislead American scientists during their visit.

Dimona was never placed under IAEA safeguards despite efforts made by various U.S. administrators and presidents. On May 1, 1968, Undersecretary of State Katzenbach told President Johnson that Dimona was producing enough plutonium to produce two bombs a year. Attempts to write Israeli adherence to the NPT into contracts for the supply of U.S. weapons continued throughout 1968.

From that time until the present, Israel has amassed hundreds of illegal nuclear weapons of mass destruction, and not only continues to defy and ignore IAEA, NPT, and UN regulations, but also routinely threatens all other nations of the world with nuclear annihilation if anyone dares to interfere with their plans for world domination (Google: "Samson Option").

Now . . . who do you think is the REAL rogue threat to world peace? Here's a clue: It certainly isn't Iran (or Mel Gibson, even).
>>
File: jews for White Genocide.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
jews for White Genocide.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
>>55716221

It's coincidental that ISIS' interests in the Middle East mostly align with Israel.
>>
>>55728480
>USA created pretty much every modern terrorist organizations in the Middle-East.

Uh....no.

Pakistan funded groups operating in A-stan and India.
India funded groups in Pakistan.
Iran funded groups in A-stan and Iraq.
Iraq funded groups in Iran.
Saudi Arabia funds Wahabi groups everywhere, including the Philippines, China, and other SW Asian nations.
Egypt funds groups in Libya.
Libya funded groups in Egypt.
ALL the Arab nations fund groups in Africa.

The U.S., and the west in general, are little more than an ATM machine, and are truly amateurs playing in a game they don't understand.
>>
>>55728871

Sure, Achme...I mean, "Heinz".

Sure.
>>
>>55729181
Without knowing context the middle and right ones on the lower row don't necessarily fit in. Not everyone who's not Jewish is White.
>>
>>55716970
>I feel horrible for laughing at this photo

I don't.
>>
>>55728919
>The chaos and carnage we caused there became a rallying call for fighters to come join.

Not quite.

It became an opportunity for Iran to empower the Iraqi Shia, which the Saudi's, and their Wahabi allies, view as a direct threat.
>>
File: Jeremiah17-4.jpg (109 KB, 650x672) Image search: [Google]
Jeremiah17-4.jpg
109 KB, 650x672
>>55716221

Read the book of Jerimiah, where God damns the stinking jews for all eternity.

Then go to the New Testament, where Christ damns the stinking jews in John, Chapter 8, and elsewhere.

It's hilarious that they still "claim" that they are "God's Chosen".

Now let's just use some common sense:

Why would "God" "choose" any group who are the most physically repulsive, genetically inbred, mentally ill, despicably anti-social, full of hate, unreasonably narcissistic, totally immoral, pedophilic, penis/anus/feces-obsessed, murderously inclined people with big noses, bad teeth, and poor eyesight?

And even more ridiculous than that...

What do "God's Chosen" need with a foreign aid package?

Wouldn't "God" supply them if they were really "His People"?

What do "God's Chosen" need with nuclear weapons?

Wouldn't "God" protect them if they were really "His People"?

LOL@ the stupid, racist, supremacist, murderous jews... and every moron who falls for their bullshit.
>>
>>55717510
What is
> mujahadeen
> mao zedong
> viet minh
>>
>>55716221
they didnt literally created them and they made it possible.
>>
File: 1422762419185.png (33 KB, 508x343) Image search: [Google]
1422762419185.png
33 KB, 508x343
>>55729262
>>55729352
yes , yeeeees my burger friend jason
it's simply the muslim nations fault, intervene now, we have to stop them!
>>
>>55716221
I don't got time. Someone else explain it's the Jews.
>>
>>55716221
ISIS was created in the Iraqi prisons. Not by Americans, but through them.
>>
>>55716221
apal ISIS apaelir US trapöl US
>>
Pretty obvious
>>
>>55717510
Dude the whole point is to create new enemies so that the US always has a reason for war. It's not a coincidence
>>
>>55716221

Terrorise This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwa9MM6mEP0
>>
>>55729944
Nice memes there Klaus.
>>
>>55724562
http://world.time.com/2011/10/21/iraq-not-obama-called-time-on-the-u-s-troop-presence/

moron.
>>
File: Uber Facepalm.gif (266 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
Uber Facepalm.gif
266 KB, 160x120
>>55716221
I think you can come up with an answer if you go back to the Cold war era
Who supported the Mujahideen or whatever the fuck back then?
Who did Operation Cyclone?
Who's Israel's bitch?
Who's constantly jealous of the Russkies?
OH WAIT that's YOU
It's all your fault burgers
Why can't you leave the goddamn russkies alone
>>
File: obama-person-of-the-year.jpg (243 KB, 660x880) Image search: [Google]
obama-person-of-the-year.jpg
243 KB, 660x880
>>55731100
>Time
Shillberg stop. The only thing the Iraqi government ever pleaded for was the ability to POTENTIALLY prosecute war crimes. Obama used that as his excuse to bail, which is beyond hilarious after a decade of Libkeks, like Obama himself, crying about how ebil da army wuz fer killin' dem civilians.

And then the Iraqis simply ask "hey if Blackwater shoots up a school full of kids, we'd like to be able to prosecute them in our court system". And then Obama gives some bullshit speech about respecting the military and how he'd never let them be put in a position like that, yada yada. And so instead of trying to negotiate, instead of realizing the Iraqi Government MUST, for the sake of its own legitimacy make such public demands, even if they know the US won't agree to them, Obama used it as an excuse to bail on Iraq and make the Democrat base happy.
>>
File: TheJewTube.gif (188 KB, 346x260) Image search: [Google]
TheJewTube.gif
188 KB, 346x260
>>55716221

Questions:

How come "ISIS" never attacks Israel?

Hmm?

Also, why would muslims destroy muslim antiquities?

Hmmm?

I guess a more apropos question would be why are so many people too stupid to consider my first 2 questions?

But we already know the answer to THAT one now, don't we?

picrelated
>>
It generally goes like this:

>some shithead radical group starts causing a bunch of trouble in X country
>we (U.S.) need to deal with this group for whatever reason (stop communism, stabilize region, over throw dictator, etc) and because we have the ability to do so while strategically acting as world leader
>this is impossible to do without ground forces
>the problem is, we don't want to send our own troops to potentially get killed, plus it's crazy expensive
>think it a great idea to train native opposition forced to do our work for us
>send in trainers, advisors and shitloads of weapons
>sometime this works (Soviet - Afghan War, early stages of U.S. - Afghan War) and many times it doesn't (Bay of Pigs, South Vietnam, Contras, present day Syria)
>expect the people we helped to establish U.S. like democracy if they succeed
>"lol nah, we got power now, we gon do what we want"

This is essentially how we end up with groups like the Taliban and ISIS. This same exact scenario has been happening since the First Indochina War, right after WWII. On paper, it sounds like a great idea... achieve our objectives by spending a fraction of the cost of waging a full scale war, save US troops from needless engagements, stabilize economically viable countries and potentially earn gratitude of the oppressed people of the country. Unfortunately, much like an embarassing photo that gets put on the Internet, it's practically impossible to control all those weapons and trained fighters once they are unleashed.
>>
>>55732362
>I guess a more apropos question would be why are so many people too stupid to consider my first 2 questions?

Because you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about.
The "Muslim antiquities" you refer to, such as Palmyra, predated the founding of Islam be several centuries. I guess those Buddhist monuments in Afghanistan that were blown up by the Taliban are somehow "Muslim antiquities" also?

Please keep posting--I'm getting a real chuckle out of how big of a moron you are. Thanks for bringing some levity to what is a somber day for the rest of the world.
>>
>>55732362
>How come "ISIS" never attacks Israel?

Because those niggers are actually smart enough to guard their borders and deny entrance to fuckers they don't want in their kike shithole, and they've got a quasi-effective counter force in place to react to their bullshit.
>>
ISIS started in the Philippines
>>
>>55727925
Again showing us how pathetic you are.
Yes, I used Wikipedia--but if you would put down your white hood for just a moment, you could google any of a hundred other sites that would show you the exact same thing. I chose Wiki guessing that it would be understandable for a simple mind such as your own.
But I know that you won't, because it doesn't fit your agenda, and that tiny little universe of your would start to crack.
>>
File: ISIS (Kikesis) Killings.png (171 KB, 923x423) Image search: [Google]
ISIS (Kikesis) Killings.png
171 KB, 923x423
>>55733049

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!

How quickly the overwhelming jew hubris raises its ugly stinking head to defend the ISIS narrative against examination and/or exposure, and/or to show us all how much it understands the inner workings of its oh so scary terrorist hand puppet, thereby exposing itself as the puppeteer.

Yup. The jews have long been masterful at play acting and making up stories, but their eternal problem has always been their irresistible tendency to ham it up and take their bows.

LOL@the"great"jewmasterrace!

Nice try, Hymie.

I can't wait til you all get what you deserve for all your lies, and all the evil you've done.
>>
In short:
>U.S. supports peaceful protests again Assad
>During peaceful protests, inserts rebels told to assault and kill soldiers
>Soldiers, in turn, act more brutally towards protesters
>Conflict escalates
>ISIS
[spoiler]Also a lot of the top men in ISIS actually met at a U.S.-run detention camp in the region.[/spoiler]
Basically, it was an effort to destabilize the Assad government that didn't work out the way they intended it to.

sources when i fucking find them, i was looking at this like two weeks ago.
>>
File: MajorKeks - Reporting for Duty.png (438 KB, 848x538) Image search: [Google]
MajorKeks - Reporting for Duty.png
438 KB, 848x538
>>55733151
>you could google any of a hundred other sites that would show you the exact same thing

And none of those hundred other sites are jew controlled, huh?
>>
>>55716221
isi started in iraq during the insurgency, obama administration gave weapons to other rebels in syria who then funneled them to isis. We have been using isis to fight a proxy war in syria to over throw assad, over throwing assad would cripple russias economy which is why they are involved. So deep down all this unrest is between the us and russia and cold be the spark leading to ww3. enjoy the happening.
>>
File: wahhabi.jpg (44 KB, 576x471) Image search: [Google]
wahhabi.jpg
44 KB, 576x471
>>55734852

Funny how butthurt IsraHell and the US got when Putin started targeting ISIS in Syria.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.