[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they attack again? What countries will be targeted? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 400x264
Will they attack again? What countries will be targeted? What are the chances of an attack in Dublin, what are the chances in any European country?
>>
Lol Dublin
You worthless pieces of shit are useless, they will go for London, Rome, Brussels, Madrid
>>
>>55715708
You niggers are practically arabs. They'll go for the Vatican specifically.
>>
>>55715439
Munich or Berlin.
>>
>>55715439
Remove kebab.
>>
>>55715439
>Will they attack again?
Yes.
>What countries will be targeted?
France, the UK.. Perhaps the Netherlands and Germany.
>What are the chances of an attack in Dublin,
I'd say slim, but I'm not really sure of Dublin's demographics and radicalised youths.
>what are the chances in any European country?
That chance is rapidly approaching 1.
>>
>>55715439
It could be anywhere. Good thing I don't live in a major city.
>>
France only has 8 million muzzies, and 20 percent unemployment.

Remove 8 million, unemployment problem solved.
>>
I think they will attack Madrid. You know, because muh Al-Andalus hurr durr.
>>
>>55715439
Nice eyes would bang
>>
>>55715708
>>55716511
Have you seen the Caliphate of Barcelona? They'll attack there.
>>
>>55716018
Why Munich?
>>
London has to be attacked at least once
>>
I'd like them to attack Croatia.
>>
>>55715439
>Will they attack again?
Yes.
>What countries will be targeted?
Every country that's stupid enough to have them.
>What are the chances of an attack in Dublin,
None, potato-niggers and sand-niggers are like two peas in a pod. Nothing but brotherly love among terrorists.
>what are the chances in any European country?
Extremely high.
>>
>>55715708
I don't think Italy is in danger desu
We have a good secret service unlike the frogs
>>
>>55717021
London won't be attacked for two reasons:

1) Our government has snoops in everything. Every text, phone call and facebook message is monitored to the extreme here.

2) They've already won here. They just need to be silent for the next 10 years and we'll be an Islamic country.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.