[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on chiropractors /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 848x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 848x565
>>
They're really Jews trying to weaken your back using ancient Jewish secrets
>>
>>55714456
Temporary fix unless the muscle imbalances that caused it in the first place are corrected.

Giving you temporary relief and not addressing the underlying issue ensures you keep coming back for sessions.
>>
The sneaky bastards always do shit behind your back
>>
Fun to watch, but that's it I'm afraid.
>>
>>55715757

fuck off carlos.
>>
I went to one once. Was very ill and desperate. Bloke clicked my neck, hurt like a bitch. I told him to stop right there. Never went back.
>>
File: capt32.jpg (29 KB, 340x370) Image search: [Google]
capt32.jpg
29 KB, 340x370
>>55715757
>>
I need to go to one because of my dislocated coccyx but from what I've read that means he'll have to put his finger up my bum
>>
>>55714456

they sell snake oil and pretend to be doctors so you keep coming back.

The only real doctors that do something similar are osteopaths - D.O. - which is equivelant to an M.D. but under different study path.
>>
>>55714456
On an unrelated note I'd like to set up camp and spend a week between those woman's breasts
>>
They are useful for specific things...

I work with my hands,and had carpal tunnel a few years ago. My hands were stiff and unresposive,nd I had little gripping strength. My union's traditional doctor wanted to oporate on me,surgically open my wrists to allow better bloodflow and nerve conductivity,but I heard that sometimes it screws you up. So I tried a chiropractor. He massaged my wrists for 5 minutes,and the stiffness went away and my grasp was firmer immediately. The problem reoccurs,since its work related I'm stuck with it,but now I can treat myself with ice and Advil.

Remember traditional doctors,especially those eyeing your benefits package with dollar signs in their eyes,can be as unscrupulous as the next man when it comes to curing a condition.
>>
dont listen to these fools. I go to one on a weekly basis, they align the bones in your back. I have a friend who had multiple sclerosis and through chiropractic he was relieved of his ailments. Its simple and its not JEW magic, it goes back to the greek times where doctors used their hands to work on the bones. The dr adjusts your neck and back bones in order to straighten them
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.