[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: basedvlad.jpg (15 KB, 405x304) Image search: [Google]
basedvlad.jpg
15 KB, 405x304
Miss me yet?
>>
You and Hitler would be the perfect solution now...
Come back pls ;-;
>>
>>55714278
>So badass that one of the classic horrors is based around you

Based Vlad
>>
>>55714278
The most based Vlad that ever lived. Vlad the Kebab Slayer. Ironically enough, he impaled muslims people through their asses - in a similar fashion to kebab meat in stalls.
>>
Skanderbeg was better
>>
>>55714278
His muslim brother was better
>>
>>55714278
You can bring my bike back....
>>
>>55714278

a method of deterrence so legendary, pieces of contemporary horror are written after you
>>
>>55714278
>I have killed peasants men and women, old and young, who lived at Oblucitza and Novoselo, where the Danube flows into the sea, up to Rahova, which is located near Chilia, from the lower Danube up to such places as Samovit and Ghighen. We killed 23,884 Turks without counting those whom we burned in homes or the Turks whose heads were cut by our soldiers...Thus, your highness, you must know that I have broken the peace with him (Sultan Mehmet II).

This is possibly the most bad-ass letter written in the whole history.
>>
>>55714278
Based Vlad, when will you return to us?
>>
>>55718279
Was he romanian or hungarian ?
>>
>>55714278
no, gtfo you fag, you are piece of shit
>>
>>55714278
no. and stop using proxies, faggot.
>>
>>55719732
romanian pure blood.
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
Hopefully a lot of Eternal Anglos will get impaled.
>>
>>55719732

i dont know if stupid or...
>>
>>55720140
But he looked hungarian and lived in a hungarian city.
>>
>>55721276

fuck off with your revisionism.

1.he looks fully wallachian(black eyes/hair with long nose)
2.he was son of Vlad Dracul , a pure wallachian king
3.He was born in Sighisoara, a city in voievodship of Transylvania, back then under Austro-Hungar empire suzeranity
>>
>>55721276

you are confusing him with the Vlad from Bram Stocker fiction book, which takes place in Transylvania-Szekelyland, a place with Hungarian majority
>>
>>55718279
well, the second most badass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

>Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

>O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

>You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

>So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

> Koshovyi Otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.
>>
File: 1422577745698.jpg (7 KB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1422577745698.jpg
7 KB, 217x217
>>55720140
>romanian
>pure blood

pick one
>>
>>55721648
>>55721750
He was born in Voivodeship of Transylvania, Kingdom of Hungary.

Stop making up lies, the guy was Hungarian.
>>
>>55722271

ah i remember you from some months ago, nice try , gonna need a way bigger bait.

>>55722269

sure, romanians arent one of the few distinct european ethnicity and are the only european population that even today lives were it was born
>>
>>55722533
No one considers pseudo-gypsies as europeans. You're all shitskins.
>>
>>55722936

true
>>
>>55719732
well bait'd my friend
>>
Wallachia strong.
Great allies in our coming struggle.
>>
File: sttt.png (1 MB, 1440x1308) Image search: [Google]
sttt.png
1 MB, 1440x1308
>>55724808

Wallachia(Michael the Brave),Moldavia(Stefan the Holy) and Ardeal(Iancu Corvin de Hunedoara)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.