[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a woman, what benefits are there to staying virginal until
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1446438743701.png (5 KB, 423x392) Image search: [Google]
1446438743701.png
5 KB, 423x392
As a woman, what benefits are there to staying virginal until marriage?

Sex is a big part of relationships and let's face it, a relationship with a subpar sex life will not last. Knowing how wrll your partner for life can meet your sexual needs is required information when you're entering a lifelong contract.

What if a man has a shrimp dick? What if a woman is a lifeless fish in the sack? Would anyone want to be stuck with that lay and only that lay for the rest of their life?
>>
>>55713068
>/pol/ isn't filled with overweight shrimp-dicked storm-fags whose only competitive trait is their pasty white skin.
>>
>>55713068

A 10/10 virgin is the most coveted prize in this world.

She can get fucked a few times and her market value will sink steadily. If she remains a virgin and "saves herself" until marriage, she can literally choose the richest and best looking man in the world.
>>
File: 1447168452476.jpg (21 KB, 498x459) Image search: [Google]
1447168452476.jpg
21 KB, 498x459
>>55713068
No a marriage is supposed to be about emotional connection and love in order to journey through life together.

Sex is secondary. If one of you cannot meet the sexual needs of the other, just get into swinging/cu.ckolding like me and my wife did. It's not worth throwing away a relationship over sex. Sex is pretty meaningless. It's the connection that counts.
>>
File: 1447480768769.jpg (103 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1447480768769.jpg
103 KB, 900x506
>>55713068
Look up marriage success rates between virgin and non-virgin brides.
>>
Being a virgin increases your value to men. With each man you sleep with, your value decreases. So should you stay a virgin until marriage? Not necessarily. But you should be damn sure that if you lose your virginity to a guy, then he's the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.
>>
>>55713803
There's more that goes into it other than virgin vs non virgin. If a woman is a virgin in the 21st century it's likely because she's religious and frightened of hellfire if she sleeps with more than one man.
>>
>>55713627
Try fucking again, the whole notion of romantic marriage is modern day garbage pushed by Jewwywood. Marriage's original purpose was to secure alliances between families and allow lawful transfer of wealth. On the side, it was also a way to keep the peasants somewhat in line, one woman for every man (in theory). None of that really matters now, the institute of marriage is breaking down, so discussing "what I should do for marriage" is akin to making plans to move to Rhodesia.
>>
i have a big dick and i already made multiple women come
marry me and let me fuck you every day for the rest of our lives
>>
>>55713068
less likely to be divorced, <10% chance
>>
>>55713068
Sex releases chemicals into your brain meant to bond you to your partner to facilitate the raising of the potential offspring from the encounter.

Like any time chemicals are released into your brain (feeling pain, being afraid, drinking coffee, smoking tobacco, drinking alcohol) your body slowly develops a resistance or basically gets used to the feelings of the chemicals being introduced.

The more sex you have, the less attachment you feel to your partner.

Similarly, the more boyfriends you have, the less attached you are to each one after the first. You will never feel as in love as you did in high school, and no break up will hurt as much as your first.

Saving yourself means you are waiting to have sex with the person you want to raise children and be bonded with for life.

This goes for men and women, is not a double standard. The same processes hold in men's brains as well as women's.
>>
>>55713068
Please open your mouth so I may barf. :/
>>
>>55713497
N.... n-nice try NSA...!
>>
>>55713068
>As a woman, what benefits are there to staying virginal until marriage?

None. Although, the more sexual partners you have the more likely your marriage is going to fail. Not that it matters to a woman, though.

There are government decreed financial incentives to a failed marriage assuming you're not the provider for the family.
>>
You can easily tell whether a potential life partner will satisfy your sexual needs through dating - are they selfless, hardworking, do they take an interest in you, do you emotionally connect. If they tick those boxes, they will tick it in bed.

Another reason is the bond that forms when you have sex. Its quite a special, strong bond. The more often you break that bond with different partners, the weaker it becomes each time.

These are all fundamental Christian teachings, by the way.
>>
>>55713068
No, but you can't be overly picky either. Women will dump a guy for not having an 8 inch dick. I am not being biased over men but men tend to be more loyal in relationships and they expect less from their partner such as loyalty, good sex, and looking decent (not overweight).

But what happens if the guy you meet has a literal micropenis? Well, I wouldn't expect you to be with this one but hoping around guys for petty reasons will lower your wealth among men. It's instinctive. Don't ask me why.

Men like humble women that are genuienly concerned about the happiness of their partner. No woman these days wants to do anything and wants the man to sacrifice it all while bemoaning that he doesn't sacrifice enough.

It's not so much the number you slept with but why you've slept with them. If you kept getting unlucky and the guy was poor match sexually, or was mentall abusive, or you guys just didn't mesh well, then that is different than hopping around always trying to "upgrade". Women that do this "upgrade" thing have almost no value to men. They tend to be used and no man that is serious about the relationship is going to take you on unless he is severely disabled or has been a shut-in for a decade.
>>
>>55714184

There's more to relationships than just sex, little buddy. If there wasn't, you would be correct.
>>
>>55713068

>Sex is a big part of relationships and let's face it, a relationship with a subpar sex life will not last.

Spoken like a true whore.

You just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that women are simple creatures and hedonists with one-track minds.
>>
>>55714431
Well said.
>>
>>55715449
Sex is a big part of a relationship. The less sex an older couple has the more likely they are to have issues in the marriage. Sex is the barometer of how well the relationship is doing. It has nothing to do with hedonism.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.