[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody called me ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: vlad-tepes-impaler-dracula.jpg (343 KB, 700x863) Image search: [Google]
vlad-tepes-impaler-dracula.jpg
343 KB, 700x863
Somebody called me ?
>>
king of gypsies is best king
>>
>posting Hungarian heroes
>Roma flag

Plz
>>
>>55712814
Yes, the Hungarians want their countryman to return to them.
>>
i prefer mudslimes to vampires, tyvm
>>
File: hunyadi.jpg (1 MB, 1704x2272) Image search: [Google]
hunyadi.jpg
1 MB, 1704x2272
we are calling the bulwark of christianity, the white knight, the remover of kebab
>>
>>55712814

what are you implying?
>>
File: xvCyjIK.png (250 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
xvCyjIK.png
250 KB, 675x694
Show me the mudslim.
>>
>>55713333
witnessed
>>
>>55713289
>>55713333
>>55713606
Vlad Tepes(Dracula) was 100% romanian,his granddad was Mircea the Elder,one of the greatest kebab removers,even bigger than Vlad ,he has nothing in common with hungarians.
And Hunyadi family was of romanian roots,Iancu was full romanian and Matei was romanian by dad(obviously).
>>
>>55714150
Does the trips lie?
>>
>>55714150
he considered himself hungarian, fighting for hungary, leading the hungarians and so on

beyond me why are you still trying to make everything ancient romanian, fairytales from the 19th century are a bit odd
>>
>>55715225
Who?
Mattias?
I dont care about him,but his father was a romanian and he considered himself romanian ,he changed the family name from de Hunedoara to Hunyadi for political reasons ,as did many famous "hungarians".
>>
>>55712814
hey vlad, are you white?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.