[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the terrorist attack make you feel? It makes me fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 467x453
How does the terrorist attack make you feel? It makes me fucking angry, aslo I'm starting to think claps are probably right about their guns.
>>
Sad and bewildered mostly.

I can't wrap my head around the west's desperation to commit mass suicide.
>>
File: 1444346214266.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444346214266.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>55712777
I was angry about all these shitty NSA threads, but then I checked your trips.
>>
>>55713048
Romanians are not working for NSA, don't worry.
>>
>>55712777
There's no need to jump to rash conclusions. The only people that should carry guns are the police. The police killed the bad guys yesterday
>>
The attacks and that video /pol/ has been harping on about just makes it seem like the west has no hope.
>>
>>55713317
Yeah no. The bad guys allahu akbared themselves before the police even reached them. If population had guns, shit woulda turned out differently.
>>
>>55712777
Sad and angry, these people didn't deserve it.
Concentration camps and gassing the muslims, when?
>>
>>55713317
I kind of agree with this.

Then again it depends on the country, I guess. Here in Poland, if guns were made legal here we would be facing danger from Gopniks instead of muslims, not muh better really.
>>
>>55712777
It makes me think of that petition I saw some while ago to reopen Dachau concentration camp for its intended purpose.
>>
It makes me sad and angry. Sad at the fact innocent people get killed, and angry at the fact people can't accept the fact western civilization is facing an extremely serious threat and that something needs to be done about it.

How many more of these attacks will we in the west have to take before enough is enough? What's it going to take for people in the west to wake up to the fact we have an major culture clash going on?
>>
File: get culled degenerate.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
get culled degenerate.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>55713548
>didn't deserve it

>degenerates on a death metal concert instead of enjoying their time with family at home praising God that you have such a family who loves and cares about you while not using drugs and having mindless one night stand mindless sex outside of a marriage spreading STDs
>didn't deserve it

You should get culled like them.
>>
I seriously can't wait for a war against the muslims. They should have done it years ago.
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
Makes me want to kill some Eternal Anglos as revenge
>>
>>55714578
They aren't actually a metal band you know. It's just a name
>>
>>55714578
Consider killing yourself. . Oh and fuck your god.
>>
>>55714578
>Eagles of Death Metal
>death metal concert
Shut the fuck up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_BXWy7_6ZM
>>
>>55714578
>not having a family that encourages you to have a good time and make friends
But please,continue to be a socially retarded weeb
>>
Angry
I too wish we had guns like the Americans desu
Feels pretty bad lads
>>
>>55714578
I agree with you 100%. Going out and getting drunk and having sex outside marriage while at a rock concert is degenerate as fuck. They deserved it
>>
Tbh don't care at all. I know it sounds edgy as fuck, but I read about it last night, nodded, and kept scrolling.
>>
>>55714895
It's a stupid name for stupid people who think they are so witty and cool.

>Consider killing yourself.
Suicide is haram.

>>55714934
>Oh and fuck your god.
lel
God is Great and you are nothing but a mere mortal and a buttmad egomaniac who can't accept the fact that there is a greater thing than you.

>>55715183
>Having a family who doesn't care about your well-being or that you catch STD or get addicted to alcohol or drugs
I feel bad for you. Must be hard that nobody loves you.
>>
Angry, mad,

BUT

BUT

I WASN'T SURPRISED.

Not surprised one bit.
>>
>>55712777
I don't feel anything but annoyed at the majority of the Western world. And not for the reasons most might think, but because it's full of idiots who actually believe we need to be killing the jews' enemies for them instead of killing the jews who are the source of all this bullshit.

But Whites never will. They'll never stand up to the jew. They'll just keep drinking his poison and sucking his mutilated dick until we all die because of it.
>>
File: 1421043152477.jpg (80 KB, 729x650) Image search: [Google]
1421043152477.jpg
80 KB, 729x650
>>55712777
>How does the terrorist attack make you feel?

Entertained. Can't wait for more dank menes.

Also, frogs aren't exactly people I feel great sympathy towards and quite frankly I'm happy EU might see the muzzies for what they truly are due all this. Someone must die for this whole Eurabia process to be aborted and it might as well be Parisians not even other French like. And France&Germany need to want to stop this open border cückshit for anything to change, maybe this is the tide-turner.

In short, best Friday the 13th ever.
>>
File: pepcorn.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1926) Image search: [Google]
pepcorn.jpg
482 KB, 1000x1926
>>55715902
I'm on too much morphine for your bullshit
>brain perceives reality
>something is stronger than the thing that made everything I know
>I am that thing that made everything I know
But good try.
>>
Every attack by muslims on European soil is an ammo for the anti-muslim movements. Conversely, every unprovoked attack on muslims is an ammo for the leftists.

As long as the agression comes from the muslim side, I am happy. 150 lives is a small price to pay for the psychological effect it creates within the native European population.

inb4 emotional butthurt cause I'm being pragmatic.
>>
surprised it took this long.

I want to know when people will start reacting , i see a lot of vocal hate towards the slimes in england but no race attacks or burnings of mosques , does one brother have to ignite the fire or will it all come at once?
>>
>>55716622
>I'm on too much morphine for your bullshit
>morphine
Is that a reason why you are not making any sense? Don't shitpost on 4chan under influence man, it's bad for you.
>>
>>55713569
Then you are a fucking moron. The whole reason the weak french got slaughtered it because none of them could defend themselves. When police arrive, it's too late. Enjoy getting snackbared.
>>
>>55717433
says the "Derka derka god is great"
But for real, opiates are my god. you should try it sometime, it might help your dumb ass cynical attitude against people who enjoy their lives... instead of getting ass rammed by god all day.
>>
File: image.jpg (713 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
713 KB, 1680x1050
>>55712777
Of course we're right about gun ownership, anyone with a fucking brain could have told you that after the Charlie Hebdo shootings
>>
>>55712777
Mostly sad.
I'm not a fan of anger.
>>
>>55712777
The attack should not make you angry. It should make you think about what you can do, how you can prepare for the war coming at our doors.

Medias / bluepill folks reaction should make you angry with the force of a thousands suns.
>>
>>55712777
IT PUTS ME IN THE MOOD FOR A LITTLE SHOCK AND AWE, BABY

REMOVE KEBAB
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NktsxucDvNI
>>
Religion is cancer. Religion is degeneracy.
>>
>>55717839
>people who enjoy their lives
They are not enjoying their lives, they are destroying them and their-selves and using alcohol and drugs to escape from reality and wasting everybodys time for trivial meaningless things. I forgive you for foul words directed towards me because I know you are under the influence and I hope God forgives you also.
>>
It makes me want to join the military
>>
>>55712777
Indifferent.
France was a shithole filled with traitors. Well not quite indifferent, becuase I would care even less if it were Germany.

Anyone could have seen this coming with the "refugees welcome" bullshit, and as expected corpses werent even cold before twitter as all about how islam is peaceful and muslims are the true victims of terrorism.
Why would I care about this when it was preventable (This doesnt happen in places like Japan or Poland where they dont have muslims), and predictable (Lets let in all these people who despise us and want us dead, what could go wrong?).

And the result, people still havent admitted Islam is the reason all of this happens. Nothing changed, so when it happens again, I wont give a fuck. Why should I care if society doesnt care enough to deal with being accused of "racism" for saying this bullshit ideology is behind this? If you dont care enough about fixing the problem, I dont care enough to sympathize.
>>
File: 1447522986833.jpg (29 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
1447522986833.jpg
29 KB, 615x409
>>55718822
>>55718641
>>55717038
The Eternal Anglo is strong ITT
>>
>>55718795
Again, fuck God, I don't give a shit if he/she forgives me.
>>
File: sad.jpg (36 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
36 KB, 500x322
>>55712777
>>
>>55719003
Their blood is on Kraut hands.
One is confirmed to have had a syrian passport, who invited boatloads of people into Europe? Who tried to push the swarm on other countries?
>>
>>55712777
We were having a party when it happened, aside from the edgy jokes we all made we were mad as fuck.

I was surprised to see that even the bleedingheart liberal wanted to go on a fucking rampage and die for our country if need be, that's our fate and we all accepted it.
>>
>>55716874
no we agree. we also get double points when the attacks are carried out against Jews and not actual whites
>>
>>55719285
>I was surprised to see that even the bleedingheart liberal wanted to go on a fucking rampage and die for our country if need be
Did they still defend islam?
Becuase you cant fix your country until you stop ignoring the problem.
>>
Are there thing on the universe more ENTITLED and DELUSIONAL than American negros? Pic related.

To answer you question OP, makes me feel sad, but what makes me want to go full Vlad is the fucking parasitic leftists already making excuses for then. Oh, and remember that video /pol/ made that got 1mil views? Removed from youtube and all mirrors are getting its audio muted. We need to do something, in general, no more shitposting, more action.
>>
>>55719448
not anymore
>>
>>55716874
Twitter (and probably FB) is filled with libtards defending Islam.
>>
>>55712777

glad, paradoxically. it's too bad that 150 people had to die for it, but this might be a wake up call for europe. let's just hope the west fights back
>>
>>55712777
Naspa frate da ce plm sa le faci ca toti din europa de vest sunt niste fraieri liberali
>>
>>55719499
I guess they are learning then.
I'm tired of people saying "It's not Islam", because you see more of an outcry over cartoon drawings, than you do for terrorist attacks. You also have the fact the quran is the source of this bullshit, and the fact NO OTHER GROUPS DO THIS.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
Pepe-level: smug. I've been saying all year something bad is gonna happen so I'm glad I got proven right.
>>
It feels good because it proves me right once again.
>>
Tell me /pol/ what do you think is going to happen in england , do you think people will start attacking people racially and then once one or two people start and the first mosque is burnt people will start reacting and joining or they won't because they have been pilled by the liberals
>>
>>55719571
Won't happen if there won't be more attacks in the near future.
>>
File: 1420834988111.jpg (72 KB, 450x413) Image search: [Google]
1420834988111.jpg
72 KB, 450x413
>>55712777
like pic related
>>
>>55719964

I anticipate there will be if ISIS was really behind this
>>
>>55719853
something bad happens every year
>>
>>55712777
Not as angry as the leftist response to it...
>>
File: x240-ImI.jpg (15 KB, 186x240) Image search: [Google]
x240-ImI.jpg
15 KB, 186x240
I was pretty angry all day yesterday. But I'm also bipolar so I'm angry a lot anyways.
>>
>>55712777

It's hard to say. I'm not very emotionally invested if that's what you're asking. I suppose the predominant feeling I have is indifference, but that's not entirely accurate. I've been expecting coordinated crime/terrorism to become more proliferate for a couple of years now.

Where it happened doesn't really matter to me. How it happened is barely important to me. What's more important to me is the emotions I feel toward the people reacting to these events.

Obama felt the need to get up on stage and give a bullshit speech full of eye-rolling rhetoric before the situation had run its course. In that regard, I feel disgust that the President of the United States had to open his fucking face-hole to talk about terrorism.

But then, it got worst. The TV news types keep going on about how this is "unprecedented" and asking stupid questions like "were there ways we could have seen this coming?" because there might have been rumors or shit floating around in some kind of moronic abstraction. They don't realize that almost every time there's a major sporting event there's some rumor of an imminent terrorist attack about it. All of this fills me with disgust as well. I can't stand seeing American news media talking about shit they don't even vaguely understand.

But hey I'm on an imageboard telling Europeans that open borders are a massive security risk and that their unconditional acceptance of refugees is what got them here in the first place so I guess I'm just another one of those asshole Americans talking about things as I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>55712777
Sad, very angry, and scared
>>
Apathetic. I bet everyone on /pol/ saw it coming months ago and I took the time to tell people around me that this kind of shit would happen sooner or later but they simply refused to listen.
>>
File: 3tdf2a.jpg (53 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
3tdf2a.jpg
53 KB, 625x418
>>55712777
Pic related
>>
>>55718822

I feel exactly the same. I don't give a fuck about the french who died and where pro-refugees, pro-inmigration, pro-multiculturalism, ...

I feel sorry for the french who died and wanted to vote to Le Pen. The french who were tired about all the progressist shit. All the french that voted for Holande are getting what they were looking for.

Just one thing, it's false that Japan doesn't have muslims. They do, they have even mosques. The biggest one is in Tokyo. You can buy the Quoran, it's not banned.
>>
>>55712777
Shit like this. 9/11. Boston bombings. The Charlie Hebdo attacks. They've always fascinated me. It a mixture of awe, excitement, and sadness. I shitpost as much as the next guy like ITS HAPPENING and stuff. But it's crazy how im just enjoying a nice chill saturday with college football, and on the other side of the world they've had a major terror attack.

Also to the few ITT that are saying americlaps are right about the gun laws, two things with that. My particular state (New Jersey) makes it near impossible for us to have guns. And also, for saying we'd be able to stop the mass execution from that concert hall. False, because we also go through extensive metal detectors and wand swipes before any concert or gathering like that.
>>
>>55720847
>People are too stupid to realize Starship Troopers was satire.
>>
>>55722101
>major terror attack
>129 people dead
>literally 0.0000017199999999999998% of the species dead
I'm pretty sure dogs kill more people than that a year.
>>
Those bastards ruined pretty cool concert. So yeah i'm furious.
>>
>>55715775
Admit you are scared as fuck digga
>>
>>55722142

>people are too uneducated to know that the movie is based on a novel
>>
Upset. They cant keep getting away with it.
>>
>>55722387
Every white person is invaluable, nigga.
>>
>>55712777
WTF are you angry about shithead?
Cause some french calling you gypsie scum for decades got in this mess by themselves and didn't try to fix it even after Hebdo.
You're a MORON!
>>
>>55722142
>>55722648
>knows it's a satire
>knows it was based off a book
I just like the quote
>>
>>55712777
I'm not angry. We have been at war with ISIS for a while now. Some sort of backlash was to be expected.

The incompetent response of French anti-terror units disgusts me though.
They were executing people from the very beginning. That's NOT a hostage situation where you sit back and evaluate things. You go in and safe as many people as possible. Fucking dicks hiding behind protocols. Oh yeah, close le borders! Very nice, assholes.
>>
>>55715775
>I know it sounds edgy as fuck
yup it sure does
>>
File: 1362103888472.jpg (525 KB, 1642x1493) Image search: [Google]
1362103888472.jpg
525 KB, 1642x1493
>>55712777

I gave a shit until someone pointed out it was probably retaliation for Gaddhafi, and then I was pic related....

Lie down with pigs, wake up smelling like shit. Big surprise.
>>
>>55722387
nigger
>>
File: guesswho.jpg (46 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
guesswho.jpg
46 KB, 640x445
>>55712777
Waiting to see what happens next.
>>
>>55722758
You're an idiot. Most Whites are human garbage. Why the fuck do you think things turned out this way. How did kikes, a minority in EVERY White nation they've ever infected, take control of them all? Why is YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY a smoldering ruin that the jews left your people to languish in? Most White People are subhuman garbage and need purged. Eugenics or death. Those are your only choices.
>>
>>55712777
I just want to see video from inside the Bataclan.

I don't give a fuck, these are first world problems tbqph
>>
>>55712777
If we had to listen to the claps we should listen to them when they talk about liberty and individual rights, they are experts on that field
>>
>>55712777
I think Latsbrah says it best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy7LX0Au7MQ
>>
File: 1339510348470.jpg (39 KB, 478x474) Image search: [Google]
1339510348470.jpg
39 KB, 478x474
>>55723383

Oh, no...a conspiracy.

These faggots are maybe a day's drive from both Israel or Saudi Arabia, the biggest supply of energy on earth. Instead, they're dicking around in a patch of useless desert.

Sometimes this shit is so obvious it's boring.
>>
>>55714578
Grease-spot Greg
>>
What's worse is all those fucking retards out there on social media calling anyone a bigot for even relating this to the refugee influx.

It was literally proved that some of these terrorists entered Europe via the refugees from greece. Fucking traitors the whole lot of them. The day Islam gets wiped off the face of the earth, next in line are these leftist cunts.
>>
>>55712777
Pretty neutral to be honest

>frogs invade kebab lands
>years later
>frogs let the kebabs enter in their country
>kebabs take revenge
>JE SUIS FRANCE :(((
>>
>>55712777
Concerned. It was not in my country, and it is unlikely that those Wahhabis lunatics to try to do anything here one day. But, hell, they are reaching their goals. Massacred hundreds of innocent, foisted the prospect of doing again, anywhere and anytime. In contrast, they attracted the average Western hatred against Islam, that they rave to bring together under its banner. They want to thicken their ranks and attract global hatred.

Ultimately, they want to provoke an apocalyptic war.

It is well known who the funds and keeps them, but do they have control? To what extent?

>I'm starting to think claps are probably right about their guns.

They have always been.
>>
>>55724391
Are you a Kuweiti?
>>
File: 1399416545014.png (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1399416545014.png
55 KB, 600x600
>>55712777
I don't care desu.

They brought this upon themselves. No reason to be shocked let alone upset you dirty gypsy.
>>
>>55713317
shut up kek
>>
>>55716622
Nigga you so high that post gotvme stoned
>>
>>55724535

Of course not. There atmosphere here in the middle east is almost like "those europeans deserve it"
>>
>>55712918

same thing.

its not just europe. north Americas going the same way.

Read this bro. Time for violence is now.

http://audiobookbay.cc/audio-books/the-way-of-men-jack-donovan/
>>
>>55712777
It makes me feel horrified and angry for the French. Powerless that we'll just vomit up liberal rhetoric and do nothing. Exhausted that all that's happening, as usual, is empty talk.
>>
>>55712777

Angry i dont like seeing people get killed
>>
>>55713841
The media needs to burn to the earth, and the 'intellectuals' in academia need to take a dirt nap before this shit can reverse itself.
>>
>>55713569
>people still believe they shouldn't own guns
We should cleanse Europe in hellfire, there are no men there, only irrational women.
>>
>>55714578
You are a fucking terrorist, nobody deserve to die you fucking idiot. You don't know how to read Coran and you talk ? fucking retard, it is written TOLERENCE bitch. If people go have sex outside mariage, good for them, but they are humans being fucking retard you don't have any right to say what you've said
>>
>>55712777
Just keep those refugees out of the US and let the eurocuhks continue to cuhk themselves with more shitskins.
>>
>>55712777
The West deserves to get back what it did by colonizing and interfering in wars in the Middle East.
Unless you remove every single kebab on the planet, more is to come. It's as simple as that, winners write history. But with the current slow and inanimate reaction of France I don't think anything but the radical right wing can make people feel better.
>>
the real anger comes from the fact that france won't get revenge

the muslims are able to infiltrate our societies and murder our civilians at will, if the same thing happened to the muslims where a western knight infilitrated some shithole in iraq no one would care cause their societies are worthless and already shitholes

so they can fuck our societies up with no consequences forever
>>
>>55719462
>what makes me want to go full Vlad is the fucking parasitic leftists already making excuses for then.

Me too.

I don't even hate Muslims right now.

I hate the leftists allowing this. They deserve to die screaming.
>>
>>55712777
>probably
Lol
Definitely
Nice trips
>>
File: herodotus.png (195 KB, 880x357) Image search: [Google]
herodotus.png
195 KB, 880x357
>>55712777
it doesn't really make me feel anything, i knew already this was going to happen sooner or later and it will only intensify in the future, across all western europe too, what we saw here was just the beginning, these are no longer terrorists attacks but declarances of war and we're too stupid to realize it when i heard about it this morning i laughed like an idiot, not because of edgyness, well maybe a bit was because of that, but mostly because everything went exactly how i was thinking it will.
This is quite the tragedy tough, laughing at our death, i wonder if roman citizens, near the end of their civilisation, wished for barbarians to invade their towns
>>
File: 1402647390302.jpg (409 KB, 1157x772) Image search: [Google]
1402647390302.jpg
409 KB, 1157x772
>>55724929
>be french
>be a degenerate
>make fun of the towelheads and other shit with some edgy magazine
>get punished for your sins
>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
>>
>>55724712
I wonder what they think when remove kebab is initiated.
>>
>>55718795
>They are not enjoying their lives, they are destroying them and their-selves and using alcohol and drugs to escape from reality

Asshole, what are you doing when you smoke your chicha ?
>>
>>55725080
>The West deserves to get back what it did by colonizing and interfering in wars in the Middle East.

Ethically untenable bull shit.
>>
>>55717038

We'll just wait until things get really bad and then massacre literally millions in the Middle East. There's no way people are going to pull some Nazi shit in north London.
>>
>>55716333
Yeah, it was my birthday yesterday and it was great. Best gift ever
>>
>>55712777
>probably
>>
>>55714578
Does Ukraine even have the fucking internet lol

Fucking Chernobyl niggers
>>
>>55713548
>Concentration camps and gassing the muslims, when?
Literally never, it's over for us.
>>
We were always righty about our guns, you stupid Europoors.

The ibly reason why gun crime is so inflated in the US is because of nig nogs.

You should have listened.
>>
>>55725923
How so? If they remember the 7th century prophet they sure as hell will remember you messing with Sadam. You might as well start cleaning up your mess... again.
>>
File: 1447446819604.png (88 KB, 720x350) Image search: [Google]
1447446819604.png
88 KB, 720x350
>>55712777
I think it's funny, smelly cheese eaters had it coming when they let all the shitskins in.
>>
>>55712777
>probably
>>
>>55717839
>But for real, opiates are my god. you should try it sometime
Kill yourself junkie.
>>
>>55726138

You do realize that Saddam's regime was directly opposed to ISIS right?
>>
>>55716622
>did you iv it?
If you didn't, literally stop doing drugs.
Morphine has like 65% bioavailability orally
>>
>>55712777
desu we should all pick up weapons and have one last crusade to eradicate this vermin
>>
It makes me laugh because eurokeks aren't even human. If you're not American you're pretty much nothing to me.
>>
>>55712777
It just makes me want to forcibly expel and or exterminate all Muslims. It has filled me with genocidal "intolerance" toward all Muslims, even the truly innocent ones. They need to be removed immediately or exterminated. We can harvest their organs of people think extermination is inhumane.
>>
>>55714578
Szczęść Boże
>>
>>55723469
Nigger detected
>>
>>55726175
You sound upset
>>55726224
Don't have an IV on me.
>>
File: 1286854774322.jpg (31 KB, 193x406) Image search: [Google]
1286854774322.jpg
31 KB, 193x406
>>55713548
>Concentration camps and gassing the muslims, when?

We kill, on an annual basis, no more or no less than the allotted number of Mohammedans per year to keep up the appearances of an "ongoing conflict" in the Middle East.

This is to maintain the global oil markets at a predictable level for investors, from year to year. Sometimes it dips, but that's only to generate a short-term gain for certain investors (hedge funds) and the Federal government.

From time to time, a large number of civilians pay the price for our dalliances in Central Asia. This is managed by our media friends accordingly, and certain countermeasures are taken.

These troubling situations are predictable, but not catastrophic, and the general public needs to bear with our larger intentions on their behalf for the greater good.
>>
Happy and amused tbfh
>>
>>55713569
Doesn't Poland have legal pistols? I'm pretty sure a Pollack was saying they had pistols and so did everyone in his town, legal and not legal.
>>
>>55712777

Depressed.

People have been warning about something like this happening since Mumbai. That Europe wasn't being serious enough dealing with finding and prosecuting prospective terrorists. That there were people hidden in the influx from Syria that came specifically to murder Europeans.

Even after all the warnings came true and 150 people died because of it, every government west of the Oder continues to stick its head in the sand.

There will be more attacks because of this, and they still will do nothing about it beyond some token gestures.
>>
File: 1278038350210.jpg (219 KB, 573x794) Image search: [Google]
1278038350210.jpg
219 KB, 573x794
>>55712777
I feel nothing, the feelings are for the weaks.
Humans are such easy prey.
>>
File: Bordel.jpg (70 KB, 598x478) Image search: [Google]
Bordel.jpg
70 KB, 598x478
>>55726420
I've just bought a meatcleaver for that purpose.
>>
File: 1384156159521.gif (2 MB, 195x130) Image search: [Google]
1384156159521.gif
2 MB, 195x130
I stopped caring when the French said it was worse than 9/11, they're rude people anyway.
>>
It was really sad that something like this needed to happen before countries like France closed their borders to thsee immigrants. Obongo is planning on bringing 800k to the US over the next 2 years and I'm hoping this gives our conservative politicians enough ammo to stop that.
I think a lot of people got red pilled on islam last night, hopefully they don't forget this. Of course people in the US are already joking about 9/11 which was 10 times worse, so yeah, everything will likely be back to normal in two years, plus extra airport security.
>>
>>55716226
Ayy

This tbvh tho
This is what /pol/ was like before evangelical Christians and retarded murricans got here
>>
File: WP_20151114_001.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151114_001.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>>55726835
Pussy
>real men intravenously inject drugs
>>
>>55726986
It's somewhat hard to get a license though.

You can however own any firearm made (or their modern replicas) before 1850 without a license, so stuff like muskets or revolvers are ok.
>>
>>55713317
>The police killed the bad guys yesterday
after the bad guys killed 150+ people. I'm not sure if you're that retarded, or just trolling.
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 860x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 860x1152
>mfw bought a new AR last saturday
>>
File: Look at me I'm helping.png (28 KB, 197x346) Image search: [Google]
Look at me I'm helping.png
28 KB, 197x346
This shit annoys me more desu senpai
>>
File: 1443241301386.gif (2 MB, 150x112) Image search: [Google]
1443241301386.gif
2 MB, 150x112
>>55726642

Kill all the men enslave and convert all the women.

Islam is not race based like Judaism.
>>
I feel sad for people who where just having fun on a friday night until some subhuman kebabs ended them.

France has always been my countryfu even though my roots are Italian and German.

I can't stop watching videos of people around the area... the one at the back of le Bataclan with people hanging on the windows is the worst of them...

Lefties and PC are going to be the downfall of europe.

I really hope you eurobros can stop this madness.

What's even the point of multiculturalism? Make every country in the world the same? So fucking boring.
>>
>>55715775
Less edgy, more jaded.

What a sad world we live in where we stop caring.
>>
>>55712777

Yes and yes.

Made me mad. The response, already brewing in the retardosphere, makes me madder. And I want a gun. Not cause I think I'm going to be attacked. But because I'd feel fucking stupid bleeding out knowing I could have done more.
>>
>>55726223
Do you realize you're a stupid greedy fat fuck whose country brings turmoil to the world?
Your politicians are corrupt and Jews lead the States instead. The USA has multiple hidden agendas and your corporations always look for the best bargain. Then the going gets rough and you fuck up. Why did communism in Asia poke you in the liver so bad? Why did you really invade Iraq? What did Gaddafi do wrong to you? You almost tipped Yugoslavia over the point of no return, too. It's all your fault. Don't tell me you fight for morals because that doesn't take thousands of men half way across the globe.
It's money you're after, you burger-dollarist. You don't care who you will step over to get it, Jewish filth.
>>
>>55726997
feelings create anger, and fear, which in turn raise your adrenaline level and make you more fit for fight. i wouldnt expect a sub-human colombian piece of shit to understand the complexity of human emotions. if we're such easy prey, why are we at the top of the food chain you stupid fuck?
>>
>>55727611
>Balkan country #86269237 blames the US for everything
We should just bomb you again desu senpai
>>
>>55724471
Of course you sympathize with the non-whites
>>
>>55712777

Good Digits of Truth.

>I'm starting to think claps are probably right about their guns

Well. One small ray of sunshine in the middle of all this murder.

Wouldn't it just be so special if a person had the right AND the means to defend themselves from murdering psychopaths?

You could, like ... uh, dunno ... maybe write it into the Constitution of your country as an inalienable right? What a thought.

Not you specifically, Romanianon.

Directed at all the retarded eurofucks who ever took a shit in my face for defending the right to defend myself, with actual modern weapons that actually are effective.

Welcome to the Red Side of the Pill.
>>
>>55727736
You actually helped me bomb others, but that's not the point.
>>
>>55726223

You do realize that ISIS didn't exist until AFTER Saddam had his head yanked off by a rope, right?
>>
File: bebe.jpg (107 KB, 390x292) Image search: [Google]
bebe.jpg
107 KB, 390x292
>>55727149
k
>>
>>55727736
Seriously USA you should stop giving a shit about random sandnigger country #345, everytime you get involved, bad things happen.

Just stop, you guys aren't good at "protecting the world" at least stop fucking up and making it worse.
>>
>>55724929
he totally has a right to say what he said, just not to murder people you dumb cunt. youre part of the problem
>>
File: 1447473939258.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
1447473939258.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>55719462
>White supremacy tells Islam is the reason for ISIS killing people
Seems like they're right.
Why are dindus so obsessed with this skin color stuff? Much more than /pol/, everyhting is race related according to them, everything is "muhfuggen whiteys fault ooga booga".
>>
File: 1292976935658.jpg (62 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1292976935658.jpg
62 KB, 400x300
>>55727387
>What a sad world we live in where we stop caring.

>Russian airliner blatantly blown up by mudslimes
>no one gives a shit
>Parisians shot up by pissed Libyans
>everyone gives a shit*

*because you're a stupid bitch who does what the media tells you
>>
It makes me sad that people are eating up fearmongering in the U.S.
>>
>>55712777
Protip: They are right
>>
>>55723469
Are you actually a nigger or something?
>>
File: tfw.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>TFW have family in Paris
>TFW tried to contact them by any means (phone email, facebook)
>TFW no response

They're ok, right /pol/? P-please let them be ok
>>
French are imperialistic assholes totally deserved
>>
>>55726642
>all Muslims, even the truly innocent ones

There's no such thing as an "innocent Muslim."

Anyone who embraces Islam accepts as an immutable tenet pf their core faith that anyone who is NOT muslim is impure and requires death. Often by the most hideous and cruel means possible.

You cannot be a muslim and not hold that as one of your innermost, core values. If you do NOT accept that, then, by the very definition of Islam, you are NOT a muslim and you are impure, and muslims will hunt you down and slaughter you as a heretic and infidel.

Unless you have a vagina. then youi may also be used as a rape toy until you die from rape or are discarded when used up. In Islam-speak, that's called being a "concubine."

There is no such thing as an "innocent muslim." All of Islam is a pollution, and it's long past time for a cleansing.
>>
>>55712777
I agree. I'm really warming to the idea of 2nd amendment tbqh
>>
>>55728379
Let's hope they are. They might be too shocked to answer.
>>
>>55718795

spizdi iz slovenije govno zafukano
>>
>>55712777

it makes me angry that i have to hear you pathetic normalshits crying about it for another 4 weeks.
>>
File: 1291201825676.jpg (122 KB, 375x390) Image search: [Google]
1291201825676.jpg
122 KB, 375x390
>>55728379

O PLEEZ MAEK MEE A PART UV THUH DRAMA...!1!!
>>
>>55728491
I'd like it to be implemented in Europe. Let people defend themselves against the hordes of the fools. Let us have real freedom.
>>
>>55712777
Made me take more drugs than usual
>>
>>55712777

>I'm stating to think the claps are probably right about their guns.

No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>55728070
Kek, just seen an article about dis rayceest Europeans crying about Parisians but not the 40 Lebanese. Didn't mention the Russian plane of course because it would destroy the narrative.
>>
>>55714578
>>55714578
This
>>
>>55728379
Yes they are anon. Whether or not they like or care about you is up for debate though.
>>
>>55712777
I've been seething the entire day. I didn't imagine such a thing affecting me as fuck as it does. I just can't get it out of my head and my mind is everything but working rational at the momen.
>>
>>55724929
>you don't have any right to say what you've said

>WAAH FREEDOM IS ONLY ALLOWED WHEN YOU DON'T HURT MY FEELINGS

Fucking ironic after all that Charlie Hebdo shit

Eat shit and die in a fire you fucking frogsteinberg
>>
>>55712777
Arm yourselves. You're part of Eurabia.
>>
>>55722387
yes dogs also killed 40 in lebanon
>>
>>55728691
Exactly. Anglosphere in full motion. But what can one expect from an english-only site?
>>
File: img_6252.jpg (545 KB, 1196x797) Image search: [Google]
img_6252.jpg
545 KB, 1196x797
>Paris terror attack: Syrian passport found on attacker was used to seek asylum in Greece as one Briton confirmed dead

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995541/Paris-terror-attacks-isil-suspects-arrests-victims-live.html

HAHAHHA
>>
>>55712777

I told you bro.

It was forecasted 2,000 years ago.
>>
File: 1446237052576.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1446237052576.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
>>55729006
>Syrian passport found on attacker
The bullshit is strong in them. They really just want a police state.
>>
>>55712777

Not much of anything. People are being mowed down daily in the news. All the time, suicide bombs, drone strikes, massacres. It's all a bit abstract from where I'm sitting.

It's like a tv series. In earlier episodes the French joined in and helped overthrow Ghadaffi and otherwise meddle in the ME. Now, agents from that region strike back, and we all sit back and speculate over what the next plot twist will or should be (assuming the attacks originated in teh ME).

I'm not giving anyone grief, and endeavoring to avoid trouble. It makes me nervous that hot heads, politicians, zealots, and control freaks are fomenting situations that could make everything quite shitty. Because it isn't shitty over here. It's a fairly civil society.
>>
>>55729006
>ISIL
god fucking damn it. it's ISIS
>>
>>55712777
>aslo I'm starting to think claps are probably right about their guns.

Jesus, you mean to tell me that wasn't just shitposting?

Fuck sake, of course we're fucking right.
>>
>>55729160
they need one tbqh
>>
File: 1277679164899.jpg (18 KB, 386x384) Image search: [Google]
1277679164899.jpg
18 KB, 386x384
>>55729160

>Oh, no. Please don't stop creepy, undocumented "refugees"/terrorists from flooding into my country
>Please don't have the police watch these scary motherfuckers

WTF, Belgium.
>>
>>55712777
Feels good to see fucking frogs getting what they deserve. They are already meatsuits without soul so why shoud i feel angry about that? This is precious lesson for all countries that hasn't been infested by muslims.
>>
>>55727229

Had nothing to do with the cops but with the shit procedure of France. Cops couldn't act as first responders. Had to wait for SWAT team to arrive.
>>
>>55729327
>starting to think

Heh. Enjoy your stay on /k/ friend
>>
>>55729251
>Because it isn't shitty over here. It's a fairly civil society.

So was France a couple of decades ago.

France is the future of all white countries unless we get fucking angry.
>>
File: 2.png (2 MB, 1566x1556) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2 MB, 1566x1556
I don't hate Muslims, they are just doing what Muslims are supposed to do.

I hate the leftists open borders traitors. This blood is on their hands
>>
>>55729437
You missed my point. I think this is either an inside job to promote a police state or a manipulation towards the same goal. Thus, they need to bullshit us.

The police? Watch? I'd have the fucking military mow them down.
>>
>>55712777
Makes me feel good that those smug baguette eating fucks are realizing what the real world full of shitskins is like.
>>
>>55713795
RARE FAG RARE FLAG
>>
>>55729391
Hopefully, it's my kind of right-wing government that leads them.
>>
>>55712777
I don't care about the terrorist attack.

I'm just happy that Europeans are in such decline and "leftism" will finally die with Europe.

I say, let the experiment continue, 10,000,000+ more immigrants by 2020. Let Europe burn.
>>
File: scared_man_table_600x369.jpg (83 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
scared_man_table_600x369.jpg
83 KB, 600x367
It wouldn't have happened if we had a second amendment.

When open carry is not allowed, the only people who DO open carry do it with the intent to harm.

I fail to see how this is difficult to understand.
>>
I just want to be alive to see these leftist, marxist and SJW being beheaded in public.
>>
File: marcel-bigeard_1662111a.jpg (30 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
marcel-bigeard_1662111a.jpg
30 KB, 460x288
>>55727257
>mfw bought another handgun last saturday
>>
>>55729759
This, honestly. But most people in Europe seem to be so repulsed by weapons and the second amendment it looks like an allergy. It's fucking disgusting. We were grown as slaves and think like slaves.
>>
IT's similar to communism

It took The "experiments" in Eastern Europe, Russia, and Asia to collapse the idea of communism.

Now the "Experiment" of multiculti leftist suicide will progress. I'd rather not have to go through the experiment but it's the only way to teach these retarded people.

The death of Europe will be a lesson.
>>
You can't invade, attack a country, and it's people and not expect retaliation. If someone comes onto your property and bombs your house you are going to light someone up?
>>
>>55717871
I love this pic
>try to make some ironic limp wrist political commentary
>unintentionally make one of the most badass nationalist images of all time
>>
File: 1280628505464.jpg (8 KB, 223x249) Image search: [Google]
1280628505464.jpg
8 KB, 223x249
>>55729597
>I don't hate Muslims, they are just doing what Muslims are supposed to do.

Be stupid?

The fucking thing I can't stand about SJWs is that they treat being Muslim as if IT ISN'T A CHOICE.

It's just a stupid fucking belief system, same as believing in a flat earth or that the moon is made of cheese.
>>
>>55729984
>You can't invade, attack a country, and it's people and not expect retaliation
Except if said country is in the European Union.
>>
>>55719462
https://web.archive.org/web/20151114203635/http://www.salon.com/2015/11/14/why_our_conversations_about_paris_have_been_broken_from_the_start/
The article this bitch wrote.
>Neo-imperial European violence
>colonialism
>Muslims dindu nuffin! racism oppreshun islamophobia
Salon literally hires any idiot that knows the alphabet to write their articles.
>>
>>55712777
Only Ken-sama can save us now.
>>
File: C5172DF5A.jpg (180 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
C5172DF5A.jpg
180 KB, 1280x800
CRUSADES WHEN?
>>
>>55712777
We are, but ownership should require training, testing and a background check.

Also anger is the only proper adult response. Cower in fear and they win.
>>
>>55712777
>I'm starting to think claps are probably right about their guns.

of course we are. also checked
>>
Negroid American here. I don't care. Whites treat everyone like shit then complain about the results they get. Go ahead and get mad. None of you will do a damn thing. You're all calling from war from your basements. You're always telling blacks "you didn't go through_____, shut up you have no place to complain"...take your own wet-dog smelling advice. Not a single one of you went through 9/11 or this Paris shit, yet here you are enraged about ISIS attack (you).
>>
>>55730274
Yet another example of a black person lacking the ability to show empathy.
>>
>>55712777
>caused thousands of deaths due to the introduction of syphilis to Europe from native Americans
>caused thousands of deaths along European coastlines because they triggered Scandinavia.
>helped the jews defend jerusalem during the first crusade
>100+ frogs die
Im supposed to be sad?
>>
>>55730427
lmao. Please tell about your personal encounters with ISIS.
>>
Don't bother using logic or rationale.

You can just as easily say "Only a small percent of southerners owned slaves, and most Americans are not even descendants of slave owners due to the massive immigration in the early 1900s and high Northern population" so why blame every white person in America for slavery?

It's just cherry picking. All these low IQ people do is pick up a singular argument and throw different quips at you.

Everyone should be aware that when faced with discrediting facts, a person is more staunch in their position.

There is no aspect of human psychology that allows for persuasion in a rational manner. The only way that works is low IQ targeting emotional appeals and hashtag level shit.

If people had any rational or intelligence there wouldn't be Islamic faith to begin with.
>>
File: 1439847991792.gif (3 MB, 467x468) Image search: [Google]
1439847991792.gif
3 MB, 467x468
>>55712777
same feeling
>>
>>55730102
Look at her name, says it all. Jupiter's cock, she even downplays the fucking number of people killed. (160people and still going, she says more than a 100). And she basically asks us to conceptualise those deaths because it's not fair for us to have such diverse reactions to sandniggers and Europeans dying. This girl is out of touch with reality, or a sandnigger shill trying to downplay the achievements of the people she gets fucked by on a daily basis.
>>
>>55730274
Sociopath detector is off the scale
>>
>>55712777

Terrorise This!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwa9MM6mEP0
>>
>>55730274
People are discussing here. Go write some #WhenyourMomyells jokes on twitter like a good nigger.
>>
>>55713548
makes you think, maybe we would be better off if the Nazis won
>>
>>55730274
You leftist niggers are the reason I'm sure Martin Luther King would not roll in his grave, but come back from his grave and yell "What a bunch of dumb ass niggers" at you.
>>
>>55730538
Can you please look up empathy in the dictionary then check who provides most of the humanitarian aid in the world?
>>
>>55730274
>i wont be happy until you gibs me dat
typical uppity negro
>>
File: 9w35.jpg (117 KB, 782x835) Image search: [Google]
9w35.jpg
117 KB, 782x835
>be French
>get shot
>>
>>55712777
More dead in the name of peace, and the promise of yet more death in the inevitable retaliation. How am I supposed to feel?

More than anything, I'm afraid. I guess I'm living proof that terrorism still works.
>>
>>55713317
>Because being a victim is a moral obligation.

Kill yourself for the sake of our species.
>>
>>55730627
>>55730671
Again, tell us all about your personal encounters with ISIS.
>>
>>55714578
Fuck off
>>
>>55718795
Trying to enjoy their lives
>>
>>55730782
>>55730759
again, please tell me about your personal encounters with ISIS. I might feel something if I get a first hand example of ISIS.
>>
>>55714765
Why don't Muslims cause trouble with Asians?
>>
>>55730898
Why are you against Murder?

Have you been murdered?

Humans have the amazing ability to think. It sucks you hit the genetic dead end of being a nigger and are incapable of it.
>>
File: 75N9vBS.png (15 KB, 457x234) Image search: [Google]
75N9vBS.png
15 KB, 457x234
>>55712777
YOU KNOW WHERE RIGHT WHEN A WITNESS SAYS
>we laid on the ground as they fired for 10-15 minutes
If it happened in Texas shit would have been over quicker.
>>
>>55731011
Because China and Japan would nuke the shit out of them.

Putin should just bring Fallout 5 to ISIS and be over with it.
>>
IMO, there might be some serious consequences to this attack. Hollande said it was an "act of war". This means he may ask NATO for help, as NATO countries are obliged to help one another in case of attack. This in turn might mean that shit will soon hit the fan for isis.
>>
>>55731011
Because they're mostly minorities and Asians have a no-bullshit policy. Just look at how badass Chinese police officers handle hostage situations. They should the guy in the fucking head if he refuses to cooperate. If Muslims started shit in China, they would get annihilated.
As for Japan, they don't get to enter Japan to begin with, not for any large amount of time.
>>
>>55730999
This along with a propensity for violence is what is wrong with blacks. To every other human species empathy is a basic emotion, yet blacks somehow collectively lack the ability to feel it beyond feigning it for personal gain.
>>
File: skraw mayne.jpg (28 KB, 441x279) Image search: [Google]
skraw mayne.jpg
28 KB, 441x279
>>55731055
>>
Im laughed to see kuffars shitsroms
>>
>>55712777
>aslo I'm starting to think claps are probably right about their guns.
Starting? Any person that wasn't completely retarded support guns.
>>
>>55712777

feel?

nothing.
>>
>>55712777
>aslo I'm starting to think claps are probably right about their guns
We are and it feels fucking good. Just bought me a new Kimber last night.
>>
>>55731305
No, what is your point exactly?

Are you worried about being taken into slavery and put on a plantation?

Let's hear your thoughts on slavery and how we should abolish it in America.

Oh wait... we fucking did a long time ago.
>>
>>55731305
>>55731305

>even thought i have a little graphic w/ text that defines it, i have no clue what a strawman is

haha, funny
>>
>>55713317

Fuck this mentality.This is why manhood is dying in the west. What the hell happened to this species? Look at yourself, what are you? Are you a human? You're neutering yourself on purpose.

We're supposed to be the fucking apex predators. We should rather kill or be killed than declaw ourselves just to sleep in the shade longer. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>55731565
It's conditioning.

He doesn't realize the cop is no different than himself. Most gun owners in America are better with a gun than the police anyway.

He seeks and loves authority.

No self responsibility.
>>
>>55731168

Destablizing ISIS to much plays in the hands of Assad, which the US, Israel and Turkey don't want. Their main objective is to topple Assad and replace him some puppet of theirs.
>>
>>55714578
I really hope you're fucking joking
>>
File: he mad.jpg (36 KB, 468x407) Image search: [Google]
he mad.jpg
36 KB, 468x407
>>55731428
damn dog. ISIS did a number on you. Tell us what ISIS did to you so we can understand why you so mad.
>>
>>55729479

For 10 minutes, 2 bad guys with guns killed people, one-by-one, who were just sitting ducks. Even ONE civilian or a guard with a gun could have stopped it.

10 fucking minutes!!!
>>
File: this honkey still mad.jpg (29 KB, 431x282) Image search: [Google]
this honkey still mad.jpg
29 KB, 431x282
>>55731517
>>
>>55714578
>>55724109
Munging Muhammed
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.