[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Canadians hate asians and Canada is a dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: asian beaten up by canadians.jpg (4 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
asian beaten up by canadians.jpg
4 KB, 194x259
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/man-set-on-fire-in-alleged-racial-attack-1.1157097
>>
I'm pretty sure that is Cung Le in OPs picture.
>>
>>55711897
Who cares about Chinaman
They should focus their racial anger towards the Muslims instead
>>
>>55712102
they all look the same to you.
>>
Hahah I lived in a city in Canada that is currently being swarmed with Asians... They only hire other Asians, they don't rent to non-asians. Some smaller restaurants won't serve you unless you speak their language.

Good riddence, this chink deserves everything he got.
>>
>>55712362
It is Cung Le though
>>
>>55712711
Further proof that canadians despise asians like hitler despised gay gypsy jews.
>>
>>55712982

You want the truth about Canadians
(if you don't already know?)
Their politeness and acceptance of other cultures used to be fairly decent in the 70,80,90s when the non-white population was low, but as the number of blacks,asians,arabs rise so does the intolerance level of Canadians. People having to deal with non-whites on a daily basis are starting to hate them. I work as a teacher in a Vancouver college and we get bomb threats daily.... 60% of my English class is comprised of dirty Arabs or ultra-racist Chinese.
>>
>>55713682
You know I don't believe the last half of your post right?
>>
>>55713682
also there are no blacks in canada. Furthermore those "arabs" are Sikhs from India.
>>
Racism arises during times of economic hardship, generally because it's 50% true and 50% an outlet for unrelated aggression.
>>
>>55714151
>also there are no blacks in canada. Furthermore those "arabs" are Sikhs from India.

There are blacks in Canada if you left your room. There are many Sikhs in Canada but I am also including Arabs. Not to mention the millions Mr.Prettyboy wants to bring in.
>>
>>55714246
I've noticed a good deal of racists I've met tend to be lonely, poor or a mix of the two. Might have a point there anon.
>>
>>55714039
>You know I don't believe the last half of your post right?

It's true but doesn't matter if you believe me. Think what you want.
>>
File: 1447510750778.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447510750778.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>>55714246
>>55714396
Hello I am rich and I dislike non-whites, people who claiming racist has correlation with hardship are morons. People with good jobs just hide it better in the age of political correctness.
>>
>>55714297
I've been to Vancouver, there are blacks, but so few that they're barely worth mentioning. Also no, arabs and sikhs are very different. They don't similar at all. Arabs are lighter, have longer hooked noses and look more like Southern Euros. While Sikhs are dark skinned and look like Pakistanis. You can check the stats for the number of arabs/iranians in canada, together they add up maybe 400000. And don't make up a significant part of the canadian population.
>>
>>55713682
I call BS, where in the lower mainland? Chinese and Sikhs have segregated themselves from each other in richmond and surrey. where do you get a mix like this?
>>
DUDE BLEED LMAO

Remove chop suey
>>
>>55714396

They have less to lose for speaking the truth.
>>
>>55714688
Yup. In Canada everyone sticks to their respective groups, but no group is rude in my experience. It's actually the smaller towns where you have non-whites hanging out with whites dude to lack of an ethnic community to fall back on.
>>
Canadian asians treat the first nations no different than niggers...
>>
>lighting some poor filipino guy on fire randomly
These guys are degenerate aggro stormfront tier fags.

Most asians, esp second gen are p okay. The thing I dislike about them is how they are buying up property and jacking up the housing market ... though thats jsut generally opportunism.

I dont have anything against their race per se.
>>
>>55715091
No, blacks in the states don't get anywhere near the amount of welfare, benefits and supports the natives here get.
>>
I do not get anti Asian hate. They always are upstanding citizens, their teens and young adults are almost always bros, their adults are responsible and respectful and have bro tier elderly people.

Do they get attacked because they're upstanding citizens?
>>
>>55715385
Its just they're different from the whites and have different and often better ethics. The poor whites and the discouraged whites need something to hate, so its the Asians they target.
>>
>>55715385
It doesn't matter if they're upstanding citizens or not. You have to understand, Canada was an almost pure white country before the 90's. Suddenly all these asians and indians started showing up. There was never a national moment of integration. Just hushed hostilities and tensions. Which I suspect will reach boiling point sooner or later.
>>
>>55715286
> the amount of welfare, benefits and supports the natives here get

That's all thanks to the white guilt complex. The asians have no respect at all.
>>
>>55715586
So you'll stupidly act against your own interests and burn one alive instead of pushing him out without resorting to violence? In this current state of affairs where asians are gaining more leverage in markets and geopolitics? Why would you antagonize a group of like 2 billion people just because your butthole was particularly tight that day? Why not remove him peacefully? You're no different than niggers
>>
>>55715819
Yeah there's certainly no feeling of white guilt towards asians or indians, any other minority really. It's really only the natives that get canadian sympathy.
>>
>>55715941
>>55715535
>why can't we solve all the world's problems without hurting people :(
Amerikeks everybody
>>
>>55715941
>implying im canadian
>>
>>55715385
>>55715535
This is how I can tell you've never lived around a large asian community. In LA, asians buy million dollar midcentury california ranch homes, tear them down, and build enormous and ugly chinese block mansions, they spit absolutely everywhere, they clip their finger and toenails in public, they drive like shit, and they're rude.

More than that, you need to think about what non-westerners expect from government--freedom of speech? protection of civil liberties? exorbitant welfare? They don't give a shit about the things real americans (yes I said it) value. Also they're ugly pan-faced gooks.
>>
Does anyone have the Cung Le pic where he looks all normal then looks like the Doom guy when he's about to die?
>>
>>55716074
Dude, who cares, it's fucking LA. It's a global city. Move to Dingelberrie, North Dakota or something if you want polite blond white folk.
>>
>>55715969
>Yeah there's certainly no feeling of white guilt towards asians

Didn't you know that the construction of the CPR = asian holocaust? Not to mention >muh head tax
>>
>>55716042
I never said hurting, I said unnecessarily antagonizing. If you want to take on muslims, mexicans and asians all at the same time then you're not employing an efficient strategy. In fact burn more asians, I'm sure it will do you good in fighting off the muslims currently on their way to aloha snackbar you
>>
>>55715385
They are way too numerous to allow full movement with. Whites in all countries combined are about 1 billion, likely less. While ethnic Han Chinese in ONE country are about 1.5billion strong.
>>
>>55716519
Those are just historical wrongs. Nobody, at least no normal white canadians I've met give two shits about asians/east-indians.
>>
>>55716074
Nicee
I live in LA and I'm Asian. I agree with you about the spitting and ugly part but the fact that we are buying your land and building our homes have nothing to do with you. That is a matter of your incompetence and inability to earn money - which flows right into our people. uou guys should step up your education game. I haven't seen one whitey that is smarter than me in USC and UCLA aside from jews.
>>
>>55711897
I do hate chinks. What's your point? Go back to chinkland if you don't like it.

HONG COUVER IS FOR THE WHITES
>>
>>55716552
There's about 1.2 billion han chinese. You throw in the closely related Japanese and Koreans. And that number goes up to around 1.4 billion.
>>
File: 1401303154780.jpg (56 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1401303154780.jpg
56 KB, 340x565
>>55711897
>Jan 23, 2012
>>
>>55711897
leave them china alone you mapleniggers
>>
>>55714678
You wouldn't know it because of how fucking loud they are about making us Islamic.
>>
>>55711897
B-b-but it's 2015...
>>
>>55715385
It's a meme.
>>55715586
Poor whites hate the Middle Easterns and Indians m8
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.