[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dense enough to make diamond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: bruh.png (79 KB, 620x279) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
79 KB, 620x279
You might have already seen this. But college students in Missouri are pissed because the Paris terrorist attack stole their media coverage of a couple of black people trapped in a room.
>>
Why is it so hard for niggers to find a door and open it?
>>
Anon has been posting social media of niggers buttmad that they're no longer in the spotlight and nobody really cares that much about their "plight." Pretty humorous.
>>
>>55712001
Welp guess it's time for another riot to be relevant for another week.
>>
Post more. This is hilarious
>>
>>55711719
>trapped in their rooms
Implying they aren't locked in their cells
>>
Niggers are so fucking worthless. Especially millennial niggers.
>>
File: 1447485853501.png (934 KB, 513x1117) Image search: [Google]
1447485853501.png
934 KB, 513x1117
>>55711719
Liberals makes my head hurt
>>
>>55711822
Someone put ketchup on the door knob.
>>
>>55711719
>SJWs behaving like petulant children in the face of an actual crisis that takes away from their manufactured complaints.
>>
Oh lawd. Why, pray tell, are they trapped in their rooms?
>>
File: wut.png (14 KB, 535x98) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
14 KB, 535x98
KKK all about that thug life
>>
>>55712869
When did this whole KKK meme start?
>>
>>55712869
Should someone let him know that the KKK isn't considered a gang because it's considered a terrorist organization?
>>
File: welp.jpg (43 KB, 599x272) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
43 KB, 599x272
"How would you explain your rioting?"
"Muh oppression?"

Alright enough browsing for this cancer.
>>
LOOK AT DA FLICK OF DA WRIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKWb9MGtVmw
>>
>>55713638

>somebody said something insensitive

>I'M BEING TERRORIZED

This is why Africa is a shit hole and will always be a shit hole.
>>
>>55713754
Is he supposed to sound like he's crying?
>>
>>55713638
Wanna bet it's a false flag?
>>
This is what happens when you get your news from tweets and Facebook posts. These are college students, yet they take everything they read at face value.
>>
>>55713638
For a second I was genuinly confused and thought something noteworth must have happened there. That was until I looked it up and remembered the threads about it.
But pretending a shit swastika is in the same ballpark as the attacks in paris, that's a whole new low
>>
>>55714293
It's not just the shit swastika anon. Didn't you hear the KKK is riding around on jacked-up pickups terrorizing the populace, screaming 'WHITE POWER' and throwing empty longnecks at innocent students?
>>
Notice the hypocrisy and retardation:

>literally tries to starve for attention and media coverage
>screams at media to stay out of their "safe space" and "control" the narrative
>attacks people trying to take pictures or video or ask them questions so they don't rear their ugly head of retardation
>media moves onto bigger important news stories
>omg whys the media not talking about this anymore, pls guise come back and stay outside our safe space circle...pls
>>
>>55713638
And, where are these videos of rednecks in pickups and whipe people in circles chanting white power. You'd assume there would be a good bit archived
>>
>>55714572
It's all fake. The student body president came out and admitted that the KKK story and everything was a hoax. The farthest things have gone are a few people being arrested for making posts on Yik Yak threatening to kill niggers.

The black people chimping out on twitter right now are literally screaming "ALL LIVES MATTER!" The past two weeks have exposed them as subhuman apes who don't give a shit about anybody but themselves.
>>
>>55711822
You insensitive bigot! Did you just tell a black man to take his hands that are already scared and calloused from the plantation and turn the doorknob when he can't even turn the tide of racial inequality that is stacked against him from the day he was born? You expect him to work all day for your own personal benefit and then also expect him to toil at the door just to go outside in the sun to get some fresh air?

Some day the weight of your microaggressions will fall on you and you will know the glory of the kings of Africa.
P.S. my spell checker thinks "microaggressions" should be spelled "nonaggression."
>>
>>55712919

in the 1860, during reconstruction after the Civil War.
>>
>>55715226
Fake? You're just saying that to oppress the poor minorities! It's attitudes like this that force their hands into going into ape-like riots across towns. We need to change
>>
>>55712869
Its sad that blacks dont consider gangs to be as bad as terrorists considering they kill people as well. They somehow think the KKK being grouped in with the bloods, crips and ms 13 is an insult when the KKK has done shit in decades while those 3 gangs kill every fucking day.
>>
>>55716163
They celebrated when the Bloods and Crips came out to scream about Freddie Gray. Just as blacks have internalized violence, crime, and stupidity as being part of their culture, so they see gangs as community leaders at this point.
>>
>>55711719
You cannot make this shit up.

How is the healing going in the black-only room?
>>
>>55712602
I don't get it. do black people hate ketchup?
>>
>>55717392
They do.
>>
>>55711822
Their average IQ is only 80. You have to give them some leeway.
>>
>>55717392
No. That's the stupidest thing I've heard today. Mayo maybe, but not even that.
>>
>>55711719
They are upset because someone else trumped their victim card, and there is nothing they can do about it.
>>
>>55714271
That's the great thing about the US - ANYONE can be a college student if they have the money. Don't have the money, ua retard? Well sign up for these loans and we'll set ya right up in a diploma mill with 60,000 other chucklefucks, get you your degree in communications or gender studies in no time!
>>
>>55717878
Actual victims getting more attention? Well that's just blasphemy
>>
>>55715512
*clap**clap**clap*
bravo
>>
>>55713246
oh come on i'm sure we can get many laughs out of this.
>>
>>55719935
DONT! Clapping is triggering to some people. Try snapping instead
>>
>>55720487
>implying everyone knows how to snap
Check your privilege shitlord
>>
>>55720487
ARE YOU CRAZY? Don't you know how extremely problematic that is? Snapping and whistling are the two main things that accompany the eye-raping of so many women by construction workers and other men.
Do you want to trigger the horrific memories of the rape they went through?
Do you want to perpetuate rape culture?
You fucking MRA kill yourself.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.