[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
François
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
>You wake up tomorrow morning
>You are now François Hollande

What would you do ? What decisions would you make ?
>>
>>55709917
remove all kebab
>>
>>55709917
Tanks, we need lots of tanks...
>>
Would put huge white flag on Eiffel tower
>>
>>55709917
If i were hollande i would kill myself, he looks like a leftist weak faggot who gets keked 24/7.
>>
Kill myself for I took part in increasing misery to the men and women I swore to serve
>>
>>55710216
this, kill myself and let le pen take over
>>
>>55709917

Go through the French census and crucify every tenth Muslim publicly.
>>
>>55710165
>new wife
>hot young mistress
He's not a kek, he's a stud.
>>
>>55709917
>What would you do ?

Give the order to glass Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>55709917
I'd put a baguette up my ass, yell allah akbar and thank the illuminati for the successful mission.
>>
>>55709917
Too bad he escaped with his life desu. He's partly responsible for this shit.
>>
>>55709917
genocide every brown person in France. and every white-guilt faggot that defends them
>>
>>55709917
>>You wake up tomorrow morning
>>You are now François Hollande

I first enjoy a wonderful croissant and perhaps some fresh fruit. A coffee, and perhaps some cheese. Maybe some juice.

Then I will read the newspaper. And perhaps smoke a cigarette after...

Then I shall go to the office for about an hour.

Then I will break for lunch. Perhaps a tender salad and some poached salmon.

Afterwards I will call my advisors.

Then I will return to my villa and enjoy a glass of wine.

Life is good.
>>
>>55709917
>call Obama
>call Merkel
>call Cameron
>call Putin
>call Trudeau
>call Xi
>hey guys party in Syria next week, bring your tanks and heavy bombers
>>
Convince EU to stop being keked real good and deny entry. Mobilise military onto Damascus. Collaborate with either Russia or the US to remove kebab, Russia preferably as Putin is a hardliner who be happy to fuck up ISIS's day.
>>
>>55710946
>call Merkel
>she convinces you "NOT ALL MUSLIMS", "RELIGION OF PEACE"...
>become even bigger kuck
>>
>>55709917

Push for more surveillance and thought control. Make laws that allow me to imprison any French citizen who criticizes Islam.
>>
Continue destroying france
>>
>>55709917
prep the bull probably, since I look like a massive fucking kek
>>
Start growing a box moustache
>>
I mastered astral projection so I can be whoever I want whenever I want, I just don't control them.. yet
>>
>>55709917

Probably gas myself tbph
>>
>>55709917
>What would you do ? What decisions would you make ?
Cry about my missing foreskin.
Starting trying to grow it back.
>>
>>55709917
Declare any and all citizen that are of Arab, Northern African descent to leave immediately .
>>
>>55709917
Masturbate furiously
>>
Masturbate heavily
>>
François, do your fucking job yourself, don´t ask us fags for fukcing advice
>>
M51 missile loaded with 10 TN75 warheads (110kt each) on Al-Raqqah
>>
>>55711253
>>55711337
wew
>>
File: 1442873294679.png (160 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
1442873294679.png
160 KB, 450x433
>>55711397
>M51 missile loaded with 10 TN75 warheads (110kt each) on Al-Raqqah
this
>>
>>55709917
Nuke mecca
>>
Work with Putin to rebuild and then remove shitskin kebabs.
>>
gas all muslims
>>
Beat Merkel to death with a ball-peen hammer at the next EU meeting.
>>
File: 1447522436364[1].webm (2 MB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
1447522436364[1].webm
2 MB, 1278x720
purge
>>
>>55709917
Concede power to FN
>>
File: Triomphant.jpg (20 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
Triomphant.jpg
20 KB, 300x243
>>55709917

>I sit at my desk and pick up the phone
>One by one I calmly inform our allies and other nations on the security council that I am execising France's right to defend itself under the Charter of the United Nations.
>I inform that I have ordered the strongest possible response France can muster against Islamic State.
>I also inform President Assad that I am sorry about what is coming but that France will be there to help with any environmental clean up when the dust settles.
>>
>Call Putin
>I'll give you those warships and more if you remove kebab please
>>
>>55709917
Close the borders, kick the migrants out and burn the mosque would be a good start.
Then I would restore the mandatory military service and send the kek leftist youth fight against ISIS in whatever middle east shithole they're hiding.
>>
>>55711806
They've olready sold them to Egypt.
>>
>after careful consideration and being patient for decades Islam is no longer a religion we can live togather with
>from this day, Islam is forbidden and you may lose your citizenship if you wish to follow it
>we will reestablish border controls
>our soldiers will return home to protect their own ppl
>>
Ask Poland or Hungary to annex us, they seem to have their shit together.
>>
>>55709917
I stop giving money and weapons to daesh
>>
>>55709917

>listen to my Intelligence Agency on which targets are the sketchiests, make a list and classify each potential terrorist
>Do what Trudeau did in the 70's with the FLQ, use the army and state Martial Law
>Contain, and ultimately, deport those most easily identified
>Close borders in the time being
>Do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT cave in to the lib-c u c k narrative of being "unwelcoming" or otherwise "racist"
>Enjoy some semblance of peace after what will ultimately be remembered as the French equivalent of 9/11

Ratings go up, the nation is more stable, and removal of kebab has been achieved
>>
>>55709917
start a diet f/a/m
>>
Use terrorist shenanigans to justify clamping down on strikes (farmers, truck drivers etc)
>>
>>55712006
fucking french fucking themselves
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 680x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 680x507
>>55712088
This could actually work. No muslims in the country or any coming in could at least prevent these kind of attacks. Sure a 9/11 kind of attack could happen. But the ground attacks would be almost be non-existance.
>>
>>55709917
>Impale 1000 muslims in Versailes, while having dinner in front of them.
> take a glass of wine, bring an Imam, cut his throat so some blood splash in wine, drink
>make annoucment that every muslim must subjugate or perish
>make law to kill 10 muslims for every french
>DEUS VULT
>>
>>55710303

Isn't it illegal in France to ask any racial or religious
information on the census?
>>
>>55709917
Team up with russia; keep borders closed;deploy troops against ISIS and restore the name of my nation.
>>
Why don't we just send all the Chads to the middle east with free license to impregnate?
>>
>>55709917
1. Suspend indefinitely all immigration into France.
>>
>>55709917
man he was really shitting his pants in that speech
>>
>>55711679

If I were Francois would excercise my country's right to defend itself by immediately leaving the EU. It would cause a shitstormand probably tank the economy for awhile but it's something that must be done as soon as possible to start working towards real solutions.
>>
I'd nuke Al Raqqah no questions asked.

And afterwards I'd announce for every white European killed we kill 100 mudslime in IS controlled territory.
>>
Nazi Germany + The Jews.

This is the correct decision.
>>
>>55709917

>Deep fry 5000 members of radical muslim congregations in pork fat on a public square in Paris.
>Feed the deep fried result to pigs.
>Spray pig dung over all Muslim dominated neighborhoods.

Rinse repeate
>>
>>55709917
All muslims have 1 month to leave, regardless of status. After that, it's open season.
>>
>>55714061
I'd like that for my country.
>>
>>55712805
DEUS VULT
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.