[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female sexuality = Bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ROTLD06.jpg (953 KB, 1465x773) Image search: [Google]
ROTLD06.jpg
953 KB, 1465x773
>Her name is Trash.
>She is very in tune with her sexuality and doesn't mind expressing it with how she dresses.
>She even likes to strip down naked and dance in front of her friends sometimes.
>Her male friends don't mind and enjoy the display very much.
>Yet, when the zombie outbreak starts, Trash's male friends grab her other two female friends, Casey and Tina, and hurry them to safety/shelter, leaving Trash behind in the graveyard surrounded by zombies alone.
>Of course, Tina and Casey aren't like Trash; they don't express their sexuality and they don't dress provocatively. They even tell Trash to put her clothes back on after she decides to strut around naked after she finishes dancing.

Why is it that women become "disposable"/"worthless" once they express their sexuality or desire for sex? Like, if there's some girl at a concert that's letting guys cop feels on her boobs, if you saw that same girl get hit by a car in the parking lot after the concert, you'd have less sympathy for her, if at all, based on the fact that you saw her getting felt up and thus consider her a "whore/slut".

The makers of the film (more than likely men) even named her "Trash" for crying out loud.
>>
Don't care desu she was just fap bait for me growing up

probably would bang her ugly zombie self too
>>
>>55709806
Supply and demand.
Adam Smith strikes again.
>>
>>55709806
It's not like they left her on purpose
>>
I fapped to that scene like a hundred times
>>
>>55709806
Because she does a bad job in being a woman, therefore worthless. it's instinct.
>>
>>55709806
How can you respect a woman who doesn't respect herself? No man wants a whore to be the mother of their children.
>>
>>55709806
Because brah. As a man you don't want to ultimately marry a trashy broad. You don't want a chick that's gonna cheat and dance naked when she's drunk. Want a nice woman to marry and raise children with. Trash is the exact type of bitch to turn her kids into liberal minded meth fiends.

Not sure why you're even questioning this. If you want to marry a slutty whore that takes her clothes off all the time then more power to you brother. I won't and I respect men that have wives that aren't complete garbage
>>
>>55709806
The acts and traits you describe are those of a confident, strong and independent woman. Why infringe on her equality? Save the vulnerable cute girls instead. Sex with them is better anyway, lots of cute moans and other soft sounds, not the deep guttural chanting trash does when fucking.
>>
>>55709806
If a woman is easily accessible it signals that she isn't a good candidate for reproduction.
>>
>>55709806
I think it's similar to how girls always want to fuck guys who are already getting a lot of girls. Seeing them sleeping with a lot of women is a signal that they offer a higher evolutionary value.

A girl that's selective about her sexuality signals a similar value. That she must be a strong mating prospect if she's not willing to do so with just anyone.

The difference is that guys are not evolutionary selective about who they have sex with and women are. Any woman can fuck a lot of guys but not just any guy can fuck a lot of girls.
>>
>>55709806
You don't pay MSRP for a used car.
>>
She had an amazing body, so at least there's that.
>>
>>55711828
The reason for this is that whores are more likely to kuck you

Men instinctively avoid a situation where they may unknowingly be raising another man's children

Hence why kuck is an insult
>>
>>55709806
Wtf kind of fanfiction am I reading

>The makers of the film (more than likely men) even named her "Trash" for crying out loud.
This retarded story actually was made into a film?
>>
>>55709806
female sexuality is not bad. Many men are afraid of it and so they try to shame woman who don't hide it.
>>
>>55712752
It takes more than not being bad to be good
>>
I hate the 'evolutionary' answer, but evolutionary the woman has to bear the child. Thus a woman who sleeps around is likely to bear YOUR child so she's less desireable than a faithful woman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.