[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1988-2005 Conservatives >want to censor everything on Televison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: disgust.jpg (15 KB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
15 KB, 410x230
1988-2005
Conservatives
>want to censor everything on Televison and Internet
>popular opinion at the time
Liberals
>fought for the first ammendment on Television
>unpopular opinion at the time

2006-2015
Conservatives
>fought for the first ammendment
>unpopular opinion at the time
Liberals
>want to censor everything on Television and Internet
>popular opinion at the time

So how did this fucking happen? When did Angry Soccer Mom syndrome dig into the Liberal mindset, or is there something bigger going on?

[spoiler]A conspiracy.[/spoiler]
>>
>>55709077
The short answer is the Jews
>>
>>55709503
Explain.
>>
ontario is like a soup bowl they fill with immigrants and tards. Somehow our liberals amalgamated with the american ones. We really need to fix the electoral system, and somehow prevent americans from getting involved in our government.

We should have some sort of naturalization law, why too many shitskins and first generation immigrants throwing autistic fits.
>>
It's not left/right thing.
It's an authoritarian/libertarian thing.
I was raging over the right wingers doing this 10 years ago as I am raging over the left wingers doing it now.
>>
>>55709077
>1988-2005
>Conservatives

I was too young/not alive.

Fill me in?
>>
>>55709892
I don't think so, it's globalists versus nationalists. But you are right, there is no "teams".

Usa wants to eat us, weather you care to admit it or not, their government is insane.
>>
>>55709077
9/11 changed everything 2bh
>>
>>55709077
9/11 happened and the Marxists won.
>>
>>55709077
It's thought control. The dominant narrative wants to quash methods that can be used by the opposing force to challenge the narrative.
>>
Conservatives became the minority. People don't care about censorship, dictatorship, etc when it's beneficial to them.
>>
>>55710065
>>55710108
I think he is asking when our liberals when from giving rights to taking them. Your liberals have always been retarded. While ours just recently turned sjw.

Anyways that's the reason, ontario is surrounded on 3 sides by american nigger/hipster states. So it's bleeding into our country from you. No offense.
>>
>>55709948
tl;dr
>1988-2005
Conservatives: "Protect the cildrun! Family values! Shut up the hippies!"

Liberals: "Protect the wymnz! Multi-Kulti! Shut up the fascist!"
>>
The liberals of yesteryear fought for openness (degeneracy) on television, but now the censorship on media they want is not about degeneracy but about muh feelings.
>>
>>55709948
>too young
>2005
>>
>>55710164
>People don't care about censorship, dictatorship, etc when it's beneficial to them.

No, people push for censorship and dictatorship when they have power that's incomplete.
>>
>bluepill
>the OP
>>
>>55710435
nigga when I was 10 I was not concerned with politics.
>>
Honestly I want to say it all happened around the occupy wallstreet time. That seems to be around the time corporations started pandering to hipsters and autists.

Before that, leftists were just skater punks and commie fags. We didn't have sjw's really did we?
>>
File: 1386426867289.png (253 KB, 529x289) Image search: [Google]
1386426867289.png
253 KB, 529x289
The meaning of liberal gradually changed from someone who wants to be free of government control to someone who wants it more than anything.

Because they stopped focusing on everyone's liberty, and just their own in particular.
>>
>>55709077

Conservatives knew what would happen if the kikes were allowed completely unrestricted propaganda. Some things do need to be censored.
>>
>>55710872
So will GG be the anti-Occupy Wallstreet?
>>
I don't think the internet is being niggers in the but anyway long dick story short but whatever tea time.
>>
File: wow.jpg (12 KB, 288x226) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
12 KB, 288x226
>>55711270
>>
>>55710872
this, but it also correlates to the rise in social media. remember how all those occupy fags rallied up using the internet to meet?
>>
>>55711216
No I don't think so, this place is part of the media therefore I think any "damage" we do is buy design. Ask yourself why this place exists? Are you truly fighting the system? Or are you simply another branch of it?

This place is a form of media after all. I must confess I didn't follow GG much because I simply didn't care. But I did notice how slimey the gaming industry has become, and that's just by looking at the way games are made these days.

I think before occupy, nobody took leftists serious, they were just silly people. Then the corporations noticed them, and breathed autistic life into their cause. Think about it, that's when bronies appeared, and all the shemales, and all kinds of things we just take for granted, but weren't always there.

Oh yes, I love how people will defend 4chan even though it's the height of liberal degeneracy, we make tumblr look conservative.

/rant
>>
>>55709077
It's usually women like Moms Against Guns that shout down and try to censor everything for their kids.

Feminism, Hillary, "misogyny" has pushed these deluded bimbos to the left.
>>
>>55711538
Yea you are definitely correct. I think everyone in the thread is correct, and that there is a leftists conspiracy, but it has to do with the corporations. Leftists are just autists.
>>
>>55709571
They are the great manipulators of the human race. They know how to stir emotions and make everything a drama. Hell even Gerlado Rivera tried to manipulate his own daughter on national Tv in trying to get her to cry and be over dramatic because she was in Paris.
>>
>>55709077
It's a pendulum m8
>>
>Be on the inside, want to make it so your side can never lose a fight
>Be on the outside, want to make it so the rules of engagement are fair and you have a chance to be on the inside

It's human sociology. Grouping. If you're not with us, you're against us.

It has nothing to do with the sides and what they're into, it's who is in control and who is out of control. Since that's a pendulum, it'll go back the other way and the situation will reverse/revert as it always does.
>>
>>55709077
>liberals
>want to censor everything on Television and Internet

Lies. Conservatives like Ben Carson are the ones crying that the media should be controlled and censored.

Show your examples, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>55709077
this is what happens when you gain power. notice who was most in power during those periods of time.
>>
File: anita3.jpg (21 KB, 500x410) Image search: [Google]
anita3.jpg
21 KB, 500x410
>>
>>55712813
Don't just post pictures, let your autistic thoughts flow.

These leftists are just useful idiots propped up by the banks, corporations, or jews. They are not "smart" or "evil" they are simply zombies following the carrot on the string. Meanwhile the rest of us just want to work and have keeeeeeeeeds.
>>
jews:
1. upend traditional morals by subversion - this is doney by pushing free speech

2. jews through education and media control successfully push multicutlralism and political correctness and redefine american morals

3. punish anyone who speaks against, thereby now that they are in control - are against free speech. this is because subversion and free speech now works against them
>>
It's because media has been mostly made of leftists for the last 50 years or so. It's just that it never really felt "in yo face" because you and your kind have always been politically moderate or slightly leaning left.

The problem happened when liberals got so far left that the previous moderates are now considered extreme conservatards.

I think best example is with comic books, namely Alan Moore.

Alan Moore is a self-described anarchist, a hippie, a guy who criticized the medium in the 80s for being devoid of relevant messages, who criticized the politics of Tatcher and Reagan in his comics, who was not afraid to portray gay people in his comics and so on. He had a giant article at some point complaining about the sexism of the comic industry, again, in the 80s.

He used to be (and still is) considered one of the best comic book writers of all time, major influence to a lot of people.

Until a few years ago when SJWs called him a mysoginist and racist prick because some of his comics have rape (always portrayed in a negative way) or stupid bullshit like that.

That Alan Moore problem is the problem with modern leftism. They just went too far that even historically supportive people are being criticized by them for no reason.
>>
>>55709077
The media turned liberal to control the people because 'le bush meme'.

Now they are backing Obama's presidency, when in fact Obama has done for the country without spending money.
>>
>>55709750
We also need to make gay marriage illegal.

Not for ethical reasons, mind you. But to make all our tumblrinas leave.
>>
>>55710312
Our liberals are so retarded that they elected a drama teacher. Honestly, fuck this country.
>>
What it means to be liberal or conservative has changed.

Also it was Al Gore's wife trying to censor music in the 80s.
>>
>>55713784
Yea the boomers are just straight up not there anymore, and most of the people my age are on pills because they can't handle the autism.

If you can't beat them, join them. Hide your power level, and employ what I call "liberal camo".

Essentially since you know so much about liberals, it makes it easy for you to infiltrate and milk them. I'm just going to get some grants for school and get the fuck out of here once I'm done. Just play that shit up, milk it.
>>
File: Ben-Garrison-March-of-Tyranny.jpg (124 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Garrison-March-of-Tyranny.jpg
124 KB, 600x461
>>55709077
>>
>>55709948
He's oversimplifying things; advocating censorship was centrist during that time frame, particularly regarding music & video games.

Tipper Gore & Hillary were both actively pro-censorship at the time.
>>
>>55709077
You need to understand how power corrupts people, and how disciplinary methods become popular.
>>
>>55709077
No. The real answer is WOMEN. Whatever population has the largest amount of women, their interests will be enforced.

1988-2005, boomers had children and grandchildren who were just learning to speak. Naturally, the overprotective mother demographic took center stage.

2006-2015, millenial children are now in college, and OF COURSE, anything that sounds good to a college age girl gets top billing in national discourse.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.