[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is in college She just now asked me in a mater-of-fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (229 KB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
229 KB, 1920x1028
My girlfriend is in college

She just now asked me in a mater-of-fact tone if I was aware that "in 20 years, New York City will be underwater

She said her science teacher told her this as an indisputable fact. Nothing I told her could dissuade her of this notion, because her professor holds a position of authority that I do not have.
>>
>>55708713

She's a white girl, I guarantee it.

>tfw my korean gf takes everything I say as fact and would never dispute my authority.

Feels good man.
>>
>>55708713
So you choose to date a stupid person then come here to blog about it?
>>
>>55708798
>tfw stubborn white bluepill gf
>>
"Then why do niggers continue to live there if they can't swim? Are you implying that black people are stupid?"
>>
>>55708713
Wasn't New York City supposed to be under water in 20 years 20 years ago?

Damn kids, get off my lawn.
>>
>>55708919
You won't even realize how bad you actually have it until you start fucking asian qts that are red pilled. Had no idea life could be this good.
>>
>>55709588
this. they've been making these claims periodically for a long time

if these leftist kooks were right, Miami, Manhattan California would all be underwater
>>
>>55708713
ask her to prove it to you

also, give her a slap
>>
>>55710982
The brit has it right
>>
>>55708910
Lol
>>
>>55708713
>because her professor holds a position of authority that I do not have.
My wife does this shit to me all the time. She isn't as blue pulled as your gf though.
I ensure to throw it in her face every time she realizes she's wrong.
>>
Maybe the water will be 2 to 6 millimeters higher.

NYC will survive in 20 years.
>>
How silly! It'll be about 10-15 years max.
>>
>>55708713
It will become a beautiful vacation destination! Much like Venice, all the buildings on stilts. Canals everywhere. Very Romantic.
>>
>>55710982
Listen to this bong
>>
>>55709700
A FUCKING MEN BROTHER, got lucky myself, she is a thick qt cantonese edition, red pilled to boot.

feelsgoodman
>>
>>55708713
The Bible tells to respect our teachers.
Treasure your woman.
>>
>>55709506
We can swim you maple loving moose fucker. We just don't because white water oppresses us. Like getting baptised in a mosque while a catholic practices scientology.
>>
File: 1438695883730.jpg (159 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1438695883730.jpg
159 KB, 798x568
Women are gullible kids . If they hold any respect for you they will swallow every word or liquid you throw at them with no questioning whatsoever.
I like to make ridicilious claims just to see how far i can go until they even question it . A lot of times they dont even do that and i have tell them that it was all bs just so they dont embarsss themselves in public.
>>
No wonder the American education system is fucked up, when you have a teacher like him.
>>
In 50 years temperatures in the middle east will be too high to support human life. Where will they move?
>>
>>55712836
oh look, a goddam fucking soothsayer
>>
>>55712836
Mr Putin can speed that one up, senpai..
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.