[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The narrative of "these attacks happened because muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 345.png (4 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
345.png
4 KB, 222x227
The narrative of "these attacks happened because muslims don't feel welcome in europe, so we need to be more welcoming and less bigoted" is already being set by the media. I've heard it on both MSNBC and CNN so far.

Just to let everyone know.
>>
>>55708506
yeah but no one is buying it
>>
>>55708506
Man, that's some ol' bullshit. Fuck'em.
t. leftist
>>
DISAFFECTED YOUTH
>>
>>55708663
Bahahah
>>
File: 1440180077219.png (1 MB, 497x576) Image search: [Google]
1440180077219.png
1 MB, 497x576
>>55708506
these attacks happened because people smuggle din friends with ill intentions and let them do what they want without retribution or condemnation.

these faggots snuck into the country by hijacking the results of their violence and hurting the caus eof their own people.

these are fuckign monsters we're delaing with. people willing to further hurt the cause of their own people and to fuel a cultural war.

the only option IS to be open to them and restrict those that want to come in afte rnow.

to treat those that are already is barbaric and will only hurt. however, allowing violent heathens hiding away their friends and weapons caches in preparation to hurt people.

no, fuck that. report them and shoot them on the spot. show no mercy for this sort of faggotry.

they wanted a fight, they've gotten a fight. don't be a giant haymaking little faggot or else youll look just as bad as them (the faggot terrorists)
>>
>>55708506
They are getting desperate now
>>
And what if they are not welcome? Can't they accept that?

Not everything can go their way.
>>
File: brown-hand-raise.png (54 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
brown-hand-raise.png
54 KB, 256x256
Just quickly:

I hate the current liberal governments letting poor immigrants and terrorists into Europe. Liberals are making the wrong decision for the continent, and they're using "racism" accusations as a weapon to push terrible ideas.

"Multiculuralism" is wrong. Countries need one culture. Being multiethnic is totally fine, if everyone shares the same values. But multiple cultures cannot coexist in one country.

I just wanted to to say that, so you don't think all vaguely brown Middle Eastern/South Asian people want to see Europe destroyed. I blame Angela Merkal and her shit policies for creating a better Europe for poor foreigners and terrorists, and a WORSE Europe for everyone else.

Sincerely,
A "Shitskin"
>>
Now that slaying of infidels is finally accepted I'm sure they'll feel right at home.
>>
>>55708506
France is in war in syria. War was just brought to our continent. France is at war.
This is the only time in history where we offer asylum for people from a nation we are at war against.

Undoubtedly this is fucking stupid. The commies wouldnt have offered fascists safe-haven, and neither should we for jihadists.
>>
>>55708572
Never underestimate the stupidity of a progressive.
>>
It's literally the same thing the do with crime caused by blacks in US
>all caused by poverty
>not enough opportunities
>they feel unwelcome here
>gud boy dindu is being discriminated against by them whites
>mo money for dem programs
I wonder how far this guilt-tripping blame-switching ideology will last.
>>
>>55710339
That's well and good but you can't have mass immigration without culturally splitting the country so the point is moot.
>>
>>55710739
to be honest, if we want the western world to be a magical place that anybody would want to be a par tof and take care of, addressing these things which contribute in extremism would bring us closer towards that utopia
>>
>>55710739
This

No matter how long you let them stay nothing will change until they've taken your daughters and mixed with them, too.
>>
>>55710339
No you are awesome brother
I hate libs too
They need to die
And fast

Mainly whites
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.