[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Frenchmen post YFW. What did you do today? I visited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x157
Fellow Frenchmen post YFW.

What did you do today? I visited arc de triumph and the Eifel tower.

http://youtu.be/el11DhtTVrM
>>
File: Genocideandgenocide.png (422 KB, 736x498) Image search: [Google]
Genocideandgenocide.png
422 KB, 736x498
>>55708058
>>
>>55708634
Genocide who?
>>
File: 13701240793054.jpg (39 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
13701240793054.jpg
39 KB, 640x475
>Thread almost dead with one reply
this doesn't bode well
>>
>>55709455

White Genocide
>>
it probably would be a good day to do all the things that are usually too crowded.
>>
Theyre probably out marching in solidarity protests and torch parades, getting nicely programmed.

I saw this after ABB in oslo, expect blue pilled frenchies with "reignited" hope in their multicultural paradise we are so priviliged oh woe is us.

Europeans after an attack sicken me, no anger just a bloated ego with a jesus complex. Good goys
>>
>>55709456

He said all there is to say, really.
>>
>>55710008
>Theyre probably out marching in solidarity protests and torch parades
Can't do that lad. Alert time, gatherings are verboten.
>>
>>55708058
Is this a french only safespace?

I don't want to impose, but would like to trample the freedom of people to "help" you. #prayformizzou
>>
>>55710302
Remember when you'd overthrow your government every few years?
>>
>>55710442
>people

IT'S TWENTY FIFTEEN, HOW CAN YOU BE SAYING THAT POC-EXCLUSIONARY WORD?
>>
File: 34948-30778-0.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
34948-30778-0.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
>>55708058
>YFW
>>
>>55710475
Not a good idea to do that now. The French state has a history of losing wars on purpose in order to quell rebellion.
>>
>>55710949
Go away Louis-Napoleon.
>>
Got questions!

* Did goverment say that "noone can get %100 accurate info about these terrorist attacks"? or sth like that, on tv, radio etc.

1 military deployed? or gendermarie? or gendermarie are a branch of military?
3- any media censors?
4- social media censors?
5- any freedom of press or against freedom of press statements?
>>
>>55708058
Usual activities, having some rest, I'd like to turn the TV on but it's all about the happening now, and this will go on for 1 month I guess.

Remember, go to your nearest parish and have the priest say a mass for the deceased.
>>
>>55711307
I don't understand your questions...

Everyone is mobilised, military AND regular police (gendarmerie is technically military)

No media censors so far we know, no social media censors or arrestations because of it.
>>
File: 1310408064982.jpg (10 KB, 441x408) Image search: [Google]
1310408064982.jpg
10 KB, 441x408
>>55711492
>no media censure
>>
>>55711628
What was censored exactly ?
>>
>>55711762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0InkvcuMoL0
>>
>>55711307
Going against the freedom of the press is a very turkish thing, there's no reason to do it here unless a journalist found out about the name of the accomplices of the assault because it'd be fucking dumb to announce he's been found
>>
>>55711492
Sorry for the silly questions - but I am glad that your answers are very good for me.

I was watching the news, trying to understand what actions does the government has taken.

Mobilisation of military, police and gerdarmerie - all personal vacations are cancelled and they are back to active work.

Civilians are advised to stay at home - if you go out for a bread or sth, do you break the law, or it is just for "do not go out unless it is necessary like you have to go to the hospital etc."

Borders were closed (still?), no flights to Paris (at least Paris or all airports in the country?

So there are no known censorship is in motion, they didn't even tap the internet?
>>
>>55708058
>mfw left france the day before

Aaahhh la vie.

So much luck :^)
>>
>>55711944
That's retarded. OF FUCKING COURSE they won't say on TV where the policemen are looking for the terrorists... Terrorists can watch TV too you know.
>>
>>55712010
It is not very Turkish, it is very Erdogan-ish and his party thing.

Not happy about it either.

I am asking these questions because a politician I know is writing lies in his facebook acc. I'd like to write down truth against his lies, thus I am asking you guys.

Technically he is in Germany - not here.
>>
>>55712232
>Civilians are advised to stay at home
Just inside Paris.
They're always tapping the Internet

>>55712391
They do shoot only tourists in Tunisia
>>
>>55711944
No subtitles for me, can someone translate a little?

And even if they ever say "Police is looking for you" it is obvious - so it would be silly.

They are terrorist, they did act, they must run or die... well some of them were live-bombs so that solves the running problem for them.
>>
>>55712728
Yeah I know its always tapped - our government is so amateur at that when they do we all lag.

But by tapping I mean, do they block any social media or internet sites related to the press or blogs etc. in Fr?
>>
>>55712742
He's a manlet trying to talk big by calling Hollande a traitor.
>>
>>55712509
If he's saying there's social media censor it's possible (one pic of a guy who was rumored to be a terrorist was deleted on FB because if it's just a joke it'd be actually dangerous for him), but the government has nothing to do with it. It takes days for them to signal to Twitter and FB to remove posts they don't like, and it only happens when those posts get really famous

Anyway politics is about blind faith. What did he say exactly?
>>
>>55712950
>do they block any social media or internet sites related to the press or blogs etc. in Fr?
No they never do that. The french cyberpolice is still trying to figure out how a modem works.
>>
>>55712950
It'd be hard to tell if it's being censored (because that's what makes it censorship), but there's a lot of people talking about it freely on FB and some posts from right-wing guys pretty much go "RELIGION OF PEACE? WELL I DUNNO TOO MUCH". The press talks about the dead
>>
>>55708058
>I visited arc de triumph and the Eifel tower.
Fake. Eiffel Tower was closed today.
>>
>>55713415
>>55713240
>>55713159
>>55713105

Thanks for all the information guys, hope all shit doesn't hit the fan more - I felt the out come of this situation will be like 11/9 attacks. Can't help myself but quite a theatre we all are watching here all around the world since the fall and death of Gaddafi.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.