[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any sufficient proof that the recent paris terrorist attack is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: typical_pol_conspiracy_nut.gif (3 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
typical_pol_conspiracy_nut.gif
3 MB, 300x225
Any sufficient proof that the recent paris terrorist attack is part of an illumati jewish new world order conspiracy?
>>
>>55708032
No. France and Russia bombed a bunch of mudshits to steal their oil, and those mudshits decided to retaliate. That's it. There's no conspiracy or Jews.
>>
>>55708032
When have conspiratards needed sufficient proof?
>>
opsec was so tight one might as well regard all news as fake desu senpai
>>
The whole infowars shit is so ridiculous. Why are they advertising and selling some sort of snake oil magical herb shit on their website?
>>
>>55708032
You don't need proof of that, you just know it.
>>
>>55708032
You've seen the threads detailing Soros funding the massive migration of refugees into Europe, no?
>>
File: swe-nor.png (148 KB, 704x394) Image search: [Google]
swe-nor.png
148 KB, 704x394
>>55708032
Well some shitskins on the bus today, claimed that the attack was done by the US and Israel

Welcome to Norway 2015
>>
>>55708032
They are planning on conquering Europe by using Islam. In this way they will

1: depopulate the regions surrounding Israel by shipping the 'migrants to Europe to aid in the creation of 'Greater Israel', the Promised Land

2: Create conflicts and war in Europe to destroy the white race through their Muslim puppets. This will further to create Jihad in Europe and draw more of the fighters in the ME to Europe so they leave Israel alone

3: ?????????

4: The Jews left in Europe will flee to Israel's 'safe space', thus reuniting them as a people so they can have their Messiah

5: PROPHET

....... also, through Islam they will be able to control the formerly secular Europe with ease. This is proven through their use of al-Baghdadi, the Caliph of ISIS, who is really a Mossad agent.
>>
>>55708032
Anyone wanna buy a water filter?
>>
>>55708032
>>55708857

This really got me on the floor laughing
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.