[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/, ARE they learning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (28 KB, 564x190) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
28 KB, 564x190
Well /pol/, ARE they learning?
>>
File: photo.jpg (25 KB, 437x437) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
25 KB, 437x437
Man, is this guy some edgelord or what?
>>
File: cucktheist.png (177 KB, 540x371) Image search: [Google]
cucktheist.png
177 KB, 540x371
I don't think so Tim
>>
>>55708045
>we are all africans
wait...what?
>>
File: 1441100036794.jpg (20 KB, 469x354) Image search: [Google]
1441100036794.jpg
20 KB, 469x354
>>55708106
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Harris
>Fellow religion critic Christopher Hitchens once referred to Harris as a "Jewish warrior against theocracy and bigotry of all stripes".[12]

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Hitchens
> I'm one of those people of Jewish descent who believes that Zionism would be a mistake even if there were no Palestinians."[107]
GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS
>>
>>55707967
GERMANY YES
>>
>>55708106
The retarded bullshit belief that because the most popular theory for human evolution of the races is the out of Africa theory that means we're all Africans.

It makes about as much sense as saying we're all monkeys, or fucking amoebas swimming in the ocean. The point being we've evolved past that, just like we've evolved past being brown skinned savages
>>
>>55707837
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>BASED
BASED
>>
>>55708520
The cvck propaganda doesn't give a shit, my good man. Also In the United States, 50% of LGBT people are atheists compared to 20% of the general population.
>>
>>55708520
Also, when we left Africa our species suffered a severe bottleneck that almost meant extinction. Because evolution works faster in smaller populations it's real safe to say that we COME from Africa but we ARE NOT Africans.
>>
File: dawk.png (316 KB, 495x500) Image search: [Google]
dawk.png
316 KB, 495x500
>>55707967

shut up germany
>>
>>55709001
Makes sense, the sons of Abraham don't like unnecessary competition
>>
The leaders don't actually believe it has nothing to do with islam, they just say it doesn't

Because right after they say it doesn't, they go bomb Muslims in Muslim countries in retaliation. So obviously it has something to do with islam. They're aren't bombing Luxembourg.
>>
>>55707837
Rest assured they are in full damage control mode. The fact that one of the terrorists was a refugee from last month will be censored, ignored, unmentioned.

We will get all the usual meaningless platitudes, just as Obama said yesterday "this was an attack on the entire world".

Attack on the world... we are all French... meaningless garbage
>>
>>55709001
No. You shut up, Pedro. And stop pissing into my olive oil.
>>
>>55708520
Not to mention that the original scientist who came up with it redacted it quite a long time ago but since it fits so perfectly with the leftist narrative it still gets spouted as ultimate truth.
>>
>>55708045
I am sure as hell not African.
>>
>>55710233
The father of atheism and memes says otherwise, who are you to judge? An ignorant, barbaric christian, perhaps?
>>
>>55707837
ragheads btfo by dawkins again
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.