[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will they finally take power?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16
File: logoFN-1.png (425 KB, 2109x1939) Image search: [Google]
logoFN-1.png
425 KB, 2109x1939
Will they finally take power?
>>
File: Marine-Le-Pen-sondage.jpg (18 KB, 493x271) Image search: [Google]
Marine-Le-Pen-sondage.jpg
18 KB, 493x271
J'ARRIVE
>>
it's time
>>
>>55707705
Unless the French average IQ drops by a significant amount, no.
>>
The CIA is probably already working on it. They are trying to destroy the EU anyway.
>>
I really hope not, it would do no good. FN coming to power purely out of being a reactionary response to last night would just not work.
>>
>>55707705
Le Pen literally cannot lose at this point.
>>
>>55707938
Hello shill, how much have you gotten paid today?
>>
>>55708545
There's nothing wrong with the CIA trying to get FN elected if it's true. Destroying the EU would be a good thing, and the US has become gradually less respectful of the EU and is now seeking to subtly undermine it.
>>
>>55707928

fuck off, justin.
>>
>>55707928
>Average French IQ drops significantly
That's likely to happen if their immigration policies continue.
>>
>>55707705
They were already projected to win regionals next month, Marine in Nord Pas de Calais was leading and Marion somewhere in the south was also projected to win by a landslide. Now they have even better chances I think.
>>
>>55708144
Lol yes she can and she will
Don't underestimate SJW and all the other who still think the FN is evil, she will make huge results in the election but the other parties would rather ally than let the FN pass anyway
And tb.h she wouldn't solve much, alright maybe she will stop the coming of migrants, remind all the Muslims in France they could fuck off at any moment and then what ? Despite what /pol/ believes muslims aren't our only problem it won't magically fix the country
>>
Probably not yet in 2017, but likely in 2022
>>
>>55707705

Nope. Check your social media. Almost every single post is "muh poor mudshits", #notallmudshits and garbage like that. This will change literally nothing.
>>
They'll never take power, and only low IQ persons vote for them.
They pretend to be an extremist party but it's a pro-EU party who is full part of the system.

Also, it's EU who rules immigration not french politics (who are pro-EU anyway), and yea that's a shame.
>>
>>55708944
Fuck you. The French that will exist in 50 years will be a minority if you don't curb migration, it's a fact. Having less than 50% control of your own political system is the #1 problem, more important than any economic issue. How do people not understand that yet.
>>
>>55709146
no, FN oppose EU and want to leave it
>>
>>55708968
this desu
the people that actually died get mourned for a day
then social media does its thing and the Muslims become the poor victims and everyone has to be reminded that they're not ALL like this
>>
>>55707928
Is every Canadian an autistic kek or just the ones on /pol/
>>
>>55708961

If things keep being as they are 2017 seems very likely at this point.

Le Pen is ahead at the national polls and Hollande's popularity is non existent, if she can beat Sarcozy she has this by the bag.
>>
>>55707705
Those marxist jacobins, hahaha no. She will never be elected.
>>
>>55707928
DUDE
>>
>>55707928
Canada is literally the Sweden of the Americas.

Your country needs to be fucking wiped off the map, or just build a big wall around it.
>>
>>55707705
if not now then never
>>
>>55709492

a libertarian autist
>>
File: JMONTM.jpg (7 KB, 300x207) Image search: [Google]
JMONTM.jpg
7 KB, 300x207
Marine Le Pen made the FN become irrelevant because she's a fat cow that never achieved anything in her life exept inherite the legacy of her father also the FN only make kinda high scores because of the dreadful situation in France and the global despise of the french towards the PS and LR..
If her father was younger and still in charge this would be a whole different story. JM Le Pen is our most based politician. Don't forget he used to torture algerians back in the days when her daughter is just licking jew boots in 'the current year'.
>>
>>55709192
>Fuck you

For what ? Stating facts ? Lel that's why I never go to /pol/ usually
What the fuck do you think, that i'm happy with all those jamals entering my country ? Because I'm not, but I'm not blind even if we stop them there will still be problems, and the fact is Marine will most likely not be elected
>>
File: hebdo_houllebecq1.jpg (72 KB, 620x393) Image search: [Google]
hebdo_houllebecq1.jpg
72 KB, 620x393
Fucking Houellebecq. What's his opinion on this as of now?
>>
>>55709382
We may be autistic keks but at least we're not getting exterminated by mudshits, eh?
>>
Sarkozy -> dead 4 years ago
Hollande -> no coment
>>
>>55710577
Strauss Kahn halp plox
>>
>>55709293
I want proofs, serious proofs, there are only few declarations, nothing written in their electoral programs
>>
>>55710376
it's only a matter of time buddy
>>
>>55707705
No, because FPTP.
If France fixes its electoral system than maybe they'll get to form a coalition sometimes.

Also this guy >>55708116 has a point.
>>
>>55710124
>fuck bitches get money smoke trees 420
It's Michel Houellebecq what do you think
>>
>>55709382
This degenerate doesn't speak for me.
>>
>>55707705
if they do, terrorist win.

terrorist want to make everyone hate muslim in europe and force every moderate muslim to join them.

electing the FN is the straightest path to that.
>>
>>55711967
Straightest path to the
RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R
>>
>>55711967

I'm starting to wonder if ANY of the paths this can go DON'T lead to violence.
>>
File: picture-Charles-de-Gaulle.jpg (139 KB, 665x800) Image search: [Google]
picture-Charles-de-Gaulle.jpg
139 KB, 665x800
French will be ruled by a Sarkozy + Le Pen coalition on the next 15 years after that. They both need each other by now. France needs Gaullism again. If he were alive nothing like that would have happened.
>>
>>55711967
The FN won't go full retard because they need the UMP to get a majority. They will form a coalition, specially after that. France needs unity.
>>
File: 1491430936083.jpg (15 KB, 630x360) Image search: [Google]
1491430936083.jpg
15 KB, 630x360
>>55707705
Just with a different name
>>
>>55712674
This desu. FN + LR coalition soon.
>>
>>55711967
So we should just bend over and do everything they want or else they'll get mad and become radicalized? Since when do you care more about muzzies carrying out terrorist attacks than about your own countrymen? Letting shitskins torment your country and control you just so you don't get on their bad side is just pathetic. It's the same blame-switching that they commit more crime than whites because the bad whites discriminate and they don't feel welcome here so we should serve them because it's all our fault. Absolutely pathetic
>>
>>55711967
So what? We don't need "moderate" muslims either. We don't need muslims period. Muslims don't belong in europe
>>
>>55711967
You evidently understand that it fits ISIS objective to drive a wedge between native Europeans and the Muslims. However consider that inaction now only means that later on you will have even less of a majority.

If it is not ISIS it will be some other group, same division to exploit. Next time maybe the proportion of native french is lower and you are unable to resist.

Even the moderate Muslims are a hazard so long as they are within your borders. They remain a weapon that can be used against you.

Act soon or risk losing your home forever.
>>
>>55712852
You should stop bombing people and supporting dictators, that's what you should do.
>>
>>55707705
fucking Gazprom
>>
>>55707928
But isn't a drop in IQ what caused your current crisis?
>>
>>55707705
What difference does it make now? At best they will curb immigration.

But afaik, France is already 10% muslim and 5% nigger, in some places like Paris they're over 50% of the births and they're not even recent "refugees".
>>
>>55712528
Sarkozy is dead because of the very occult funding of his 2005 campaign.
>>
File: mfw.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>55710779
>>
File: gaulle.jpg (22 KB, 448x330) Image search: [Google]
gaulle.jpg
22 KB, 448x330
>>55713608
I said Sarkozy, but I meant LR. She will need them if she wins and he will need her if he wins.
>>
>>55711967

>Islam is a religion of peace guise!

>But if you elect politicans we don't like you will force us to commit murderous atrocities against innocent people!
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>55712528
>>
>>55713608
>Sarkozy is dead
Hollande is progressively giving him back all legitimacy. A few months ago he was doing his failed comeback, but now he's the official "leader of the opposition", and can even stand alongside Hollande during official times.
>>
File: beware_of_sheev.png (263 KB, 519x360) Image search: [Google]
beware_of_sheev.png
263 KB, 519x360
>>55712674
In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society which I assure you will last for ten thousand years.
>>
>>55714543
>Gallactic
>Not Gaulletic
You had one job.
>>
>>55707928
Fucking kill yourself Achmed
>>
>>55711967
I'm fine with that. We can win a war against all muslims. kill them all. genocide them
>>
>>55714011
Fucking underrated.
>>
>>55711967
clearly muslims (and you) arent smart.... if they just waited france was going to be a muslim country within 50 years... these attacks jeopardize that... now france may act
>>
File: friendship.jpg (29 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
friendship.jpg
29 KB, 400x200
>>55707705

One can only hope
>>
>>55711967
muslims don't belong in Europe, they belong to the pit of pig blood
>>
>>55712852
>So we should just bend over and do everything they want or else they'll get mad and become radicalized?
>>55712893
>So what? We don't need "moderate" muslims either. We don't need muslims period. Muslims don't belong in europe
>>55712938
>Even the moderate Muslims are a hazard so long as they are within your borders. They remain a weapon that can be used against you.

there is 10% of the pop of France that is "muslim", most of them French citizen, most of them absolutely no practicing.

getting ride of ten percent of the population is insane.

they are already part of france and factually only a very small percentage of them is dangerous. they drink wine, they intermarry and they integrate society for the largest part (no saying no problem exist, just talking about the large majority). antagonising them is fucking stupid when they are ready to stand by our side.

again just talking about France, situation probably differ in other country.
>>
>>55714011
>terrorist want to turn our muslim citizen against us

> I know! lets elect a political party that want to forbid imigration
> that will forbid street praying AND stop foreign money so no mosqué can be build, making sure most can't actually practice
> that will stop any medical help (will still being afraid of "germ immigration") to immigrant
>that have actually absolutely no fucking experience of power (not even enough mayor to form a governement) so they will probably handle any crisis with super competency.
> did I mention that half of france fucking hate them/ are terrified of them and belive they are fascist?
>what could go wrong?

It's like choice have consequences, how crazy is that ?
>>
>>55717231
>country is fire and brimstone
>country is getting invaded by hundreds of thousands of people, something that never happened in history
>country has worse economic crisis in history
>country has literally become irrelevant in international politics
>one party has warned about all this for now 50 years with frightening accuracy
>let's continue to vote for the same parties that drove us where we are
>what could go wrong?

It's like choices have consequences, how crazy is that ?
>>
>>55715930
i bet they are net takers in taxes

you would be better off getting rid of the muslims

itd be like the US getting rid of african americans.... its not a bad thing at all
>>
>>55715930
"It's no use getting chemo, the cancer has already spread to all of your vital organs ! Well, maybe we could remove some of the tumors to help your body fight, but I think the most effective way to cure you would be to just spread the cancerous cells to all your body evenly. Maybe, if we're lucky, some of them will mutate and become healthy again. Let's do this, buddy, you're gonna make it."
>>
>>55717231
Fuck your muslims citizens they can find a new home. France is for its native people. Getting rid of the mudslime and closing borders will keep you safer than you are currently fuck face
>>
>>55718066
>>55718136
reastically what do you think would happens once the FN is elected? that they would round up all muslim looking people and shot them, thus literally decimating France? and that somehow everything would be alright again?
>>
>>55707705
No. West Europe is doomed.
>>
>>55718918
Problems get solved will structural reforms and time. Not acknowledging the roots and structural causes of today's problems means you're preventing yourself to solve them. Islamic terrorism in France has only two core roots : immigration and retarded foreign policy. Guess who wants to limit immigration and was against intervention in Lybia (which was the most important factor in the destabilization of northern Africa) ? I'm not saying FN would solve everything, and they obviously wouldn't, for various reasons, some of them not even political reasons. But surely, continuing to elect parties whose ideological software prevents them to even understand the problem is not the way to go, and you would have to live in serious cognitive dissonance to trust parties that stabbed people in the back over huge issues several times... issues that today get hundreds of your brothers killed in the street.
>>
>>55711967
This.

Let's take a step back and examine the situation
>ISIS is trashing the territory it holds
>ISIS is getting the shit bombed out of them every single day by strikes targeting its fighters, leadership, equipment
>all the non-muslims, moderate muslims and professionals in Syria and Iraq are fleeing, taking anything of value with them
>The Islamic State is ruined as soon as they run out of people to rob and pillage
With the extreme sympathy that the West shows towards refugees and the extreme barbarity with which ISIS oppresses its subjects, the West is actually winning hearts and minds while ISIS keeps alienating everyone except some edgy teenagers who played too much Call of Duty

The West is at war with the Islamic State and the West is winning. You don't change strategies whenever the enemy manages to score a hit. Casualties are normal and expected in a war (even that faggot Sarkozy called for a "total war" against ISIS.) It goes against European values to victimize innocent civilians, why should we adopt the losing tactics of the enemy? We aren't callous enough to abandon refugees and turning them away will discourage others from fleeing Syria and Iraq, which is where ISIS wants them.

If there's anything we should be doing, it's reassuring the refugees that we will not stop welcoming them, and ask them to cooperate with us by being on the lookout for islamist infiltrators among them and informing the authorities. They don't want France to turn into another Syria, but they are rightly worried that we will reject them if we learn that there are terrorists among them. Well, the cat is out of the bag now, so we can all drop pretenses and stand together against radical islam.
>>
File: 1U1TS6Y.gif (921 KB, 362x204) Image search: [Google]
1U1TS6Y.gif
921 KB, 362x204
>>55707705
France could just surrender to Putin.
Would be the same, even more effective cause he'd rule them directly.
>>
>>55719823
I don't agree with how Libya was handled, but there's no African leader who destabilized North Africa and supported terrorism more than Gaddafi.
Besides, non-intervention would have been an insane choice. If we don't intervene in a conflict taking place right across the Mediterranean that threatens regional stability and causes a humanitarian crisis, we might as well scrap out military entirely and just keep some National Guards around for parades.

As for immigration, Muslim immigrants only turned to islamic terrorism after we alienated them. I don't see how electing idiots who point fingers at them and want to force them to eat pork just to gain a few votes will help.
>>
>>55717231
>terrorist want to turn our muslim citizen against us
>implying they're not already against you
>>
>>55707928
DUDE
>>
>>55712893
this
>>
File: 1274675609198.jpg (37 KB, 525x471) Image search: [Google]
1274675609198.jpg
37 KB, 525x471
>>55719839
>the West is actually winning hearts and minds

Kek, no you're not.

"Refugees" view your countries as weak and easy to exploit.

A con artist doesn't respect his victim's generosity (however naive) - he just thinks they're a fuckwit that deserves to be used because "If I don't do it, someone else will".
>>
>>55709146
Basically this.
Only literal retards vote for her.
>>
>>55722009

>A con artist doesn't respect his victim's generosity (however naive) - he just thinks they're a fuckwit
This.
>>
>>55722081
Do you have an alternative, then?
>>
>>55722009
>"Refugees" view your countries as weak and easy to exploit.
Good. That confidence is both beneficial and unwarranted. The West will absorb them and mold them like it did all other people before they realize their mistake.

>A con artist doesn't respect his victim's generosity (however naive)
A con artist doesn't kill his victims either, as it would be counterproductive.
Meanwhile we have plenty of "native" spoiled brats right here who don't respect the country and don't think it has anything to offer them either. I'll take a million "con artists" with a vested interested in seeing our country wealthy and prosperous over a million layabouts baying for race wars/religious wars because they can't get laid.
>>
>>55722461
No, but the others are less shit.
The ideas behind the FN aren't fundamentally bad, but they are flawed, the execution is poor.

The others promise less, do less, make some mistakes and stumbles sometimes. But the FN would break their legs within the first year. We would lose all our allies one by one, they have the potential to fuck everything up.
>>
>>55707705
I'm thinking the Republicans are probably more likely to win, as it would be pretty easy for them to take a somewhat harsher stance on immigration and thus take away a lot of support for FN.

They're ahead on polls, as far as I know. Sarkozy's comeback is well on its way.
>>
>>55721583
>>terrorist want to turn our muslim citizen against us
>>implying they're not already against you

again, there 10 % of france that are loosely "muslim". that rougthly 7 million people. if they were "agaisnt us", the country would be in a bloody civil war, not just the measly attack we had yesterday.
>>
>>55723280
I'm still hoping Juppé will save us from Sarkozy's second term.
>>
>>55709146
>>55722081
>The EU has the power

What are you talking about. She said there will be a referendum. If the French people vote to leave the EU what are they going to do about it?? Invade France?
>>
>>55724079

Amen.
>>
>>55724121
Yes
The EU Government are absolute madmen
>>
>>55724048
>implying they'd attack at 7% of the population
>not waiting to make increasingly harsh demands as their population increases

they don't belong there in the first place. they need to be rounded up and expelled
>>
>>55707705

where is Jean-Marie Le pen when you need him!
>>
>>55724079
it tell a lot about the state of France that juppé is the best choice at next election, but he really is.
>>
>>55724121
They'll wait for France to crawl back begging to be allowed in the EU again, and they will ask 100 billion Euros in reparations for breaking all the treaties (equal to 100 trillion new francs, since Le Pen will have to dump the euro as well.)
>>
>>55723220
>The West will absorb them and mold them like it did all other people before they realize their mistake.

Look at the demographics anon - you're not going to assimilate them half as well as you think when there's more elderly Frenchmen than young Frenchmen

>Meanwhile we have plenty of "native" spoiled brats right here who don't respect the country and don't think it has anything to offer them either.

Lol, look at this fucking kuckold
>My own countrymen disagree with my views! Welp, we'd be better off if we kicked them out to make room for refugees that...might have children that agree with me. And if they don't, welp, I guess it's our fault for not assimilating them sufficiently :^)

>I'll take a million "con artists" with a vested interested in seeing our country wealthy and prosperous

Honestly they don't care that much, as long as France doesn't turn into Syria 2.0 in their lifetime
>>
>>55708820
kek
>>
>>55724079
Juppé wouldn't be a bad choice.

Either way, I think a Republican is gravely needed, anyhow.
>>
>>55724048
They support you so much that they don't respect you culture, don't want assimilate and want to force their way of living, that they're supposedly running away from, right here. It's like you want be commanded by them because you fear that any retallation would turn those poor muzzies against you and their well-being is something that we should care about more than the future and the safety of your country.
Just leave them alone and make them leave you alone.
>>
>>55709382
I think there is a vpn/proxy in Canada a lot of these fucks are posting on. We get lots of Canada flags posting sandnigger advocacy.
>>
>>55723220
>The West will absorb them and mold them like it did all other people before they realize their mistake.

This is only effective with far lower immigration rates. Currently Europe is taking in foreigners at a higher rate both in absolute terms and per capita than ever before.
>>
>>55724706
I know this is 4chan and subtilty is not expected, but It's like half the poster refuse to admit that some wriggle room may exist between "ban/kill all the Muslim" and "by alla, please take my ass noble mujahid!".

again, most "muslim" in france are integrated, they don't practice their religion, they drink alcohol, they are as french as me and you (mostly me, but you are polish so you are a little french by my heart. Poland-France bro forever!)
>>
>>55721385
lol poland trashtalking france
the biggest loser
>>
>>55709293
Don't bother, leftisits will LIE. They understood that denoucing them for their xenophobia was useless so now they're trying to pass the FN for a typical political party that won't change anything so there is no point to vote for them, etc...
>>
File: 1444333823399.jpg (21 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1444333823399.jpg
21 KB, 306x306
>>55707705
Won't happen because of France's retarded 1st past the post voting system
>>
>>55711967
>"t-the terrorists want a war, we won't do shit and allow them to keep killing us! we won't let them win!"
>>
>>55711967
Good they can all fuck off from europe. They never had any place in here until some fuckers decided that we needed multiculturalism bullshit.
>>
>>55711967
Good. Then the ball will start rolling.
>>
She won't because other parties would rather unite than let her pass.
And that will definitely happen. She will make good result but it will be another leftist or some Sarkozy shill who will pass.
>>
File: MarionAuSecours.jpg (72 KB, 698x900) Image search: [Google]
MarionAuSecours.jpg
72 KB, 698x900
She will come to save us from the kebabs.
>>
>>55707928
IT'S
>>
No , french are so weak .. And 10% muslim in French , France don't exist now
>>
>>55726726
>we are a party like any other!
>but we are actually super special desu~!
>>
>>55711967
Donc on a le choix entre l'élire maintenant ou bien se prendre des attentats terroristes jusqu'à ce qu'on l'élise ?
Si tu penses qu'en ne l'élisant pas l'EI va se dire "oh mince bon ben on va arrêter avant la prochaine élection présidentielle" tu te mets un doigts dans l’œil jusqu'au cul.
>>
10% muslim in French, make that 30% muslim in Paris.

Juppé a good choice? Juppé is a leftist. If Juppé gets elected, I'm never going back to France.

Life is better in London. They have lots of niggers but it's segregated.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/13/marine-le-pen-tops-another-french-presidency-poll/
>>
>>55709955
So because she can't make things perfect lets just make them worse and be genocided? Great logic
>>
>>55723280
>>55724693
>>55707705

First of all, the Republicans are kekservatives, they're never doing shit, second of all, FN has no chance unless the Republicans implode into 3rd place, because in a runoff, all the sjws will vote for the Republicans just to keep FN out of power.
>>
File: charles de gaulle-37622372.png (482 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
charles de gaulle-37622372.png
482 KB, 600x800
De Gaulle :"Frenchs people are baby cows"
>>
>>55719839
You're totally right. But can we at least add some statute that says that 5 years after IS is subdued, and Afghanistan and Pakistan are stable enough, Europe repatriates the people that fled the war? I'd like to visit Europe and not be shanked by a muslim. I get enough of that with niggers here.
>>
>>55707928
Haha, a country that elected Trudeau has no right to criticize the IQ of others.
>>
>>55709477
The problem is that the socialists would rather vote for Sarkunt than Le Pen.
>>
>>55707928
You are right, tabarnac de criss! More immigration = lower IQ = more hate for "refugees" = more vote front national.
>>55708144
It would be true if France was a democracy
>>
>>55723259
>the execution is poor.
Unlike the two previous cocu we had they did not have yet a chance to prove their uselessness though you fagget.
>>
>>55724121

>Invade France

What happened the last time a European Empire invaded France?

Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>55728240
>baby cows
top kek
>>
>>55707938
If less EU means more nationalism, patriotism and a chance to ethnically clean your country, then good.
All EU countries hit by the invasion must isolate themselves and make it crystal clear what the future of the country's population should look like. Front National could be a catalyst to such isolation, and it cannot happen fast enough.
I'm just afraid that FN will fail where every other left -> right wing government shift happens: they can't get policies through or back down on extreme promises, leaning towards the middle.
>>
>>55707938
>>55708687

You fucking retard, the CIA supports immigration and multiculturalism. The EU/NATO is a cia proxy, that's why nationalists and de gaulle tried to resist it.
>>
>>55711967
>terrorist want to make everyone hate muslim in europe
So?
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.