[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim Generalization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Watson.jpg (40 KB, 463x520) Image search: [Google]
Watson.jpg
40 KB, 463x520
The argument against generalization is idiotic. A vast majority of Muslims are hostile, in some way, to White Westerners. If 90% or even 70% hold show a sort of hostility, it is justifiable for us to be concerned with a vast majority of Muslims.

Frankly, I don't think anyone believes that ALL Muslims are a threat. But we believe a good amount of them are, and that good enough for the reaction you're seeing on /pol/

At this point, we must treat the Muslim like a tiger. When we encounter a tiger, we do not investigate whether it has a propensity to kill or harm in a significant way. It is presumed that the tiger has a propensity to kill, and that is most rational way to be. We employ caution first, and then investigate. Europeans must treat the Muslim the same way.
>>
People told me 'most Muslims aren't fundamentalist'. I'd ask them to ask any Muslim they know 'should we live by Gods law?' If they say no, they are not Muslim, if they say yes, they favour Sharia law.
>>
It does not matter. 5% could be radical, it is still far too large of a risk to take. Europe does not need these people. The risk is entirely unnecessary.
>>
>>55707443
What people tend to forget is that moderate Muslims are still Muslims and will not actively resist the country becoming more Islamic. They're collaborators at best.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 600x676
>>55707075
Nice pic, saved. Here's one that I got
>>
Do you guys really believe that religion is the main cause for all this shit?
>>
>>55707771
No I think that unintelligent angry young men with a chip on their shoulder against western civilization are the problem.

Religion only legitimizes it.

How is flooding a country with these people a good idea?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1l4gGkPziA

Good video but in short there are about 1.6-1.8 billion muslims in the world.

Even if you accept some of the smaller estimates for percentage that are extremists thats a LOT of extremists.

15% would be roughly 270 million muslim extremists. That's almost as many as the population of the US.
>>
>>55707771

Please explain how it isn't.
>>
>>55708307

Yes, and they are extremists. A poll was conducted not too long ago, in which Muslims were asked whether they'd prefer Sharia or the Constitution. A majority chose Sharia. And that's just one example.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/poll-most-u-s-muslims-would-trade-constitution-for-shariah/
>>
>>55707700

Thx m8. Emma Watson looks rly hawt as a Nazi.
>>
>>55709256
It's like you guys are ignoring the thousands of political, historical and geographical variables that influences that particular region, and just trying to blame it all to religion.
In my opinion, i think that religion is just one of the variables but not the main one.

Its like saying "videogames are evil because they make people commit crimes and be violent", same shit. I think is a fallacy.

>>55708133
>No I think that unintelligent angry young men with a chip on their shoulder against western civilization are the problem.
I agree. And i also agree that the same unintelligent angry young men with a chip on their shoulder against eastern civilization are a problem.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not on anyone elses side, i'm just saying that probably the problem is "deeper". Sorry for my crippled english, i'm peruvian.
>>
>>55709256

Well there are 250,000 people dead in Syria because a couple of Jews decided they didn't like Assad. I'm not saying Islam isn't dangerous, but when you destabilize a reasonably developed country held together by a secular leader for no reason there is going to be blowback
>>
File: Remove kikongo.jpg (47 KB, 599x412) Image search: [Google]
Remove kikongo.jpg
47 KB, 599x412
>>55709910

>Rareflag

As deeper as it gets, we cannot take the time to assess the situation in any other way than

>IF "muslim" THEN "Potential threat"
>IF "non-muslim" THEN "ignore for now"

It's just like MGSV, you don't take time to see who will speak kikongo or not. You just remove kikongo.
>>
>>55710813
That's an absolutist logic that tends to make shit shittier.

>IF "infidel" THEN "Potential threat"
>IF "non-infidel" THEN "ignore for now"

I think that violence its a symptom. Both Extremism with Religious justification and Extremism with non-religious justifications are a symptom.

What this symptoms are saying to you?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.