[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where will the poor innocent muslim immigrants go when europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Rachel-Maddow-screengrab.jpg (48 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
Rachel-Maddow-screengrab.jpg
48 KB, 615x345
where will the poor innocent muslim immigrants go when europe is as war-torn as the middle east? looking at you canadia.
>>
>>55706333
Well at least I have weed, so I can sedate myself before I get beheaded.
>>
>>55706333
You may want to check your media. looks like they plan to ram a bunch of refugees up your ass too.

But Canada is here to lend you some lube and pointers.
>>
>>55706408
Just come down to New England. It's pretty chill.
>>
We can't even build a wall between us and Canada, it's almost 3x as long as the US-MX border and we can't piss of Canada for risk of losing their oil.
>>
>>55706333

Until then spics will have taken over the US, and will show solidarity with their brown-skinned brother, and protect them from the evyl white man
>>
File: M1_Garand_Iron_Sights_BRO.png (92 KB, 313x279) Image search: [Google]
M1_Garand_Iron_Sights_BRO.png
92 KB, 313x279
>>55706485
This is true. Send them to my state. We'll give them a warm welcome.
>>
>>55706747
Naw, them spics can be pretty racist. Besides, one of the Snackbarian methods for taking over the world is to outbreed everybody. The motherfuckers are insane if they think they're going to outbreed the Mexicans.
>>
>>55706485
if the use insists on importing more shitskins than we should relocate them to montana, and idaho and texas so when they start ramading and blowing shit up we can just shoot them/.
>>
>>55706660
No need to build a wall with Canada, they roll with us wherever we roam. We are the bully on the block and they're our sidekick.
>>
at least Canada has no culture that can be destroyed
>>
>>55707427
You forget hockey my friend. Hockey is life.
>>
>>55706333
back to the sandbox for anyone who believes in the Quaran
>>
>>55707427
Fine, no oil for you then.
And no maple syrup.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.