[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CIA Warns bush of an impending terrorist attack >Bush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: blame the black guy.png (162 KB, 390x512) Image search: [Google]
blame the black guy.png
162 KB, 390x512
>CIA Warns bush of an impending terrorist attack
>Bush ignores and buries the paper trail
>9/11, a completely preventable national tragedy happens
>America and other western nations decide to occupy the middle east
>/pol/ blames the rise of terrorism on liberals
Can someone explain how this works?
>>
>>55706094
WHAT YEAR IS IT?!
>>
>>55706094
Thank you.
>>
Bush was a liberal.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x338
>>55706216
The year France was attack bc of the retard's presidency
>>
>>55706216
The issue is that /pol/ is blaming the rise of terrorism on liberals, when it was Bush's war mongering foreign policy that got us in this mess. The tragedy in France would have never happened without Bush.
>>
>>55706094
Obama pulled out of Iraq and the CIA kept sending them weapons because Obama is retarded if he thought Iraq = Vietnam and it will be a tourist destination in 20 years.
>>
>bush did 9/11
>Muh jet fuel
Ty hardley boys
>>
>>55706472
Would Gore have handled the situation any better?
>>
>>55706576
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/11/cia-directors-documentary-911-bush-213353
Except it's true.
>>
>>55706094
I love how dems dickride obeezy so much they fail to see how his admin funded the syrian opposition in 2011.
>>
>>55706528
holy shit

it's 2015, kid, not 2005
>>
>>55706599
more likely would have bomb Afghanistan and tighten the screws on the rest of the ME.
>>
File: 1446768125842.jpg (15 KB, 232x246) Image search: [Google]
1446768125842.jpg
15 KB, 232x246
>muh ghost of bush is still fucking up the country after 8 years
>>
>>55706094

Bush created the problem.

Obama made it worse.
>>
>>55706833
This.
America is a cancer.
>>
>>55706698
We wouldn't of had Obama if it weren't for Bush.
Bush paved the road for an Obama presidency.
>>
Terrorism was a thing before 9/11. We were already trying to kill osama
>>
>>55706833
I don't disagree with this. Obama has been a huge let down to me, and many other liberals. His foreign policy has been at least as bad as Bush's.
>>
>>55706912
If you think mccain would ever get elected you are crazy
>>
We need a new continent to call home. No libtards, mudslimes, tumblrfags need apply.
>>
>Blaming the problem entirely on bush
>Not looking up facts about why all of the world wanted shitstainzone occupied
>yfw everyone believed Saddam Hussein had nukes
>Americans, Brits, French, Spanish, Italian, Russians, Chinese
>Literally everyone believe he had WMD
>All bushes fault and Americas plot of 9/11
>>
>>55707131
I never said that. I think the 2008 elections would have looked very different after a Gore presidency, though.
>>
>>55706912
>all of Oba's fuck ups don't matter cause he was only there cause of bush's fuck ups
nah, Oba fucked up
it's on him
>>
A lot of the blame falls on Condoleezza Rice as well, who got away scott free.
>>
>almost 8 years later
>Still blaming dubya

jesus christ
>>
File: teddy.jpg (52 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
teddy.jpg
52 KB, 768x432
You're all fucking wrong. Anyone with half a brain knows it was this guy's fault
>>
>>55707229
I never said he didn't fuck up.
But the rise of terrorism started with Bush.
>>55707251
馬鹿
>>
>>55706094

>hurr muh hindsight is 20/20

US intelligence was and is still inept - probably moreso now to information overload. There wasn't a day that went buy without some vague threat.

You were probably in diapers at the time and don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Why not go back to 1998 when Clinton could have taken Bin Laden out with a strike force but lobbed a missile at him instead, missing the target window? Why not discuss the build up of radical Islam in the Sudan, Pakistan, Burma, etc during Clinton years.

You can literally pull this shit with anyone, you know-nothing faggot.
>>
>>55706912
>We wouldnt've Bush if it wasn't for Clinton and his blowjob!

You really wanna keep walking down that line? Fuck libs are annoying. Yes, Bush was shit too, but we don't live in the past.
>>
Has everyone forgotten the fucking monster that was Mitt holyfuckingshitthatguy'sgoingtostartWWXXXXXXXXXX
>>
>>55706528

really, last I check it was Bush 1 and Clinton's foreign policies that Osama Bin Laden cited for being cause for Jihad. Die in a fire revisionist faggot
>>
>>55707362
>What is the Cole bombing, what is the first wtc bombing?
>>
>>55706599

Nope. Gore stated he was fine with Iraq once it became a "multi-lateral effort". If anything he would have waged softer war, allowing for anti-sentiment to build quicker. Anything beyond that is pure, unfounded speculation.
>>
File: Laughing Thieves.webm (2 MB, 660x480) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Thieves.webm
2 MB, 660x480
>Bush triggers people nearly a decade since he was in office

Reminds me of all those third world shitholes that are still buttmad about stuff that happened to them centuries ago.
>>
>>55707491
The CIA had very solid, multi-sourced intelligence about an immenent terrorist attack. The Bush administration not only ignored this, but made sure the paper trail was destroyed. This is all coming from the former director of the CIA, too, so it's not exactly an unreliable source.
>>55707594
9/11 was completely preventable.
>>55707644
I never said terrorism wasn't a thing before this. Bush led to its rise though. We live in a much more dangerous world than we did 15 years ago.
>>
>>55707099
>>55706833

Clinton, Bush 1 and Reagan had just as much influence. Honestly, I'd wonder why you ignore this but you probably weren't even alive during the Clinton Presidency or at least not at a level beyond reading mother goose stories.
>>
>>55706094
>using the race card
baka senpai
>>
Literally thread is bait incarnate. Why am I on pol, you guys are more retarded the /b/. God damn it, I'm fucking retarded and I'm going to stay here.

I'm home.
>>
>>55707899
>or at least not at a level beyond reading mother goose stories
Please, I was reading goosebumps by then.
>>
>>55706094
yeah america loved bush, right?
>>
>>55707861

your idiocy is astounding

>they're determined to hit us
how?
>we don't really know
okay
>it may be airplane hijacking out of 100 listed possibilities
okay, what do we do?
>beef up security
great! problem solved, right?

meanwhile in non-dreamland the TSA has failed to ID almost every test of their ability to prevent weapons from being brought onboard commercial flights and pilots/crew have failed to maintain protocol for entering/exiting cabin despite a terrorist attack already happening

the mental gymnastics of your type boggles the mind...fucking boggles.
>>
>>55707362
>Tries to blame Dubya to protect Obimbo
>Forgets all the shit Bin Laden did way before Bush took office.
>>
>>55707899
Actually, second thought.
There was recent news that Bush met with Tony Blair to discuss going to war with Iraq a year before this happened.
I know that Clinton had similar meetings with Blair discussing the economy, and that Obama's foreign policy resembled Bush's (we only left Iraq because they told us to gtfo, for example), so because of this continuity, I do have to wonder if the Iraq war was always a part of the American agenda.
>>
>>55707362
It started with clinton
>>
>>55708267
Refer to
>>55708017

The entire thread and anyone taking about 9/11 are just fucking fishing for shit... Did I accidentally click /x/ or some shit?
>>
No mention of Jews yet. Surprising.
>>
>>55706472
Something like ISIS was going to pop up with or with out Saddam still being in power, by the time of the CIA Spring.
>>
>>55706094
>This is what white americans believe

you people are so stupid and brainwashed

the US supported Saddam and helped him to get to power in iraq, they armed the rebels in syria to take out Assad as Assad dont want to be an US puppet and dont forget that UK and france have helped and is helping US to do this

so everything that is happening is your own fault

fuck you, bitch
>>
>>55706094
Jet fuel melts steel.
Say it with me now!
>>
>>55706576
Yeah, Bush stayed at that school after he was notified of the first plane hitting the tower simply because he was a brave Amerifat, not because he knew he wasn't targeted.

Also, security not pulling an immediate standard security procedure of taking the president to a safe location after a fucking terrorist attack isn't suspicious at all.
>>
To expand. George Tenets story is that he totally had it figured out and wanted to strike Al Queda. ya, well, Clinton had this opportunity, too and flubbed it (Operation Infinte Reach) in which US missile tech landed at Al Queda's feet and they sold it to the Chinese. Bush was elected on a non-interventionist ticket because people were tired of Clinton's constant soft-war bombing of this country and that. You can see this discussed in debates and Bush's rhetoric prior to 9/11. When 9/11 did happen, then the neoconservatives seized the opportunity to go full-retard war.

Bush passing on Tenets plan was to be expected, and within his cabinets policy at the time. Tenet has been bolstering up his lack of guilt in the 9/11 attacks since he left his position. Truth is that he didn't know shit and nobody else did. The closest person to the truth was Michael Scheuer who knew what was provoking Bin laden/Al Queda and what we really could have done to prevent it - leave Saudi Arabia, stop no-fly in Iraq, etc.

I'm out, this bait thread is /x/ and retard-tier revisionist nonsense. Have an honest fucking historically correct conversation for once with information gained from books and documents, not fucking youtube videos you human paraquats
>>
>>55706094
Liberal really isn't the best word to use. Progressive is. And Bush most certainly was a progressive.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.