[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should guns now be more legalized or banned in France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 6920.jpg (14 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6920.jpg
14 KB, 600x600
Should guns now be more legalized or banned in France?
>>
>>55705894
Should be legalized across the western world after mandatory training and reasonable testing along with a background check.
>>
More legalized or no change to gun laws. I don't understand why people would try banning legal guns when it's an obvious case of people using hardware that's illegal in the first place, nobody is allowed to own automatic ak47s in France.
>>
>>55706151

>tries to make a post that sort of sounds pro-gun
>is as irrational and retarded as any other gun grabber
>>
File: 23211331526.jpg (31 KB, 358x368) Image search: [Google]
23211331526.jpg
31 KB, 358x368
THE ENTIRE WORLD DESERVES A SECOND AMENDMENT.
>>
>>55706151
T.H.I.S.
>>
File: liberator.jpg (126 KB, 416x231) Image search: [Google]
liberator.jpg
126 KB, 416x231
We should start a new liberator program with modern rifles dropped into nogunz zones
>>
>>55705894
Should the Mohammedan religion be banned in France?

That is a better question.
>>
>>55705894
You can already own a gun in France. I have a Mosin Nagant, a Glock 17 and currently doing the paper work to buy something chambered in .223. Either a Galil or an AR-15.
>>
>>55707114
>Should the Mohammedan religion be banned in EARTH

FTFY.
>>
File: garland-texas.jpg (25 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
garland-texas.jpg
25 KB, 485x340
>>55707141
fat lot of good that does you if you can't just go to the store and buy one like we can in texas. you don't need a license unless you want to take it somewhere, and we're even working to get rid of that "law" so that our state actually conforms to the US constitution, which of course specifically forbids all infringements.

how easy/hard is it for a parisian -- not just any frenchman but a full-time city-dweller -- to carry a loaded handgun in public?
>>
>>55706151
No. You don't need mandatory training and "reasonable" testing to practice the right of free speech.
>>
They should simply ban terror attacks, or at least require a permit.
>>
>>55708334
>check flag
>not australia
you on vacation in the states, m8?
>>
>>55707114
this

Why do amerifats feel the need to project their own specific political issues upon things that have little to do with them.

As an american myself people like OP disgust me. The real problem without a doubt is islam, don't move goalposts. Let the french people decide what they will about guns, and I'm progun myself mind you, but there's a place and time, holy shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.