[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9
File: 1.jpg (104 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
104 KB, 800x500
>>
File: 1443555093470.jpg (59 KB, 574x387) Image search: [Google]
1443555093470.jpg
59 KB, 574x387
>>
>>55705541
>I am so emotionally weak that pieces of paper with printer ink on it makes me angry enough to kill people

Muslims truly are pathetic.
>>
File: top lal.png (21 KB, 659x248) Image search: [Google]
top lal.png
21 KB, 659x248
>>55705572
Attention whores
>>
>>55705541
Thanks for proving the stereotype that muslims are violent savages that can't handle the banter :^)
>>
>>55705541
France shouldn't have let them in to begin with.
>Invite an intolerant, violent people who have yet to form a proper fucking democracy in their entire history to your republic
>Said barbarians also are still mad about you kicking their asses.
Fucking idiots. Makes a good show to everybody else why we need to get rid of this shit.
>>
>>55705541
>implying you can insult a religious person
Religion is not real so religious persecution is not real.
>>
>>55705541
pretty much what the US did after 9/11 except they ravaged and tried to control the middle east
>>
>>55705957
yup, being an asshole is not real, which is what france and the us did and got what they deserved.
>>
>>55705572
>jews making money at every opportunity
no surprise there
>>
>>55706453
I admire their hard work ethic.
>>
>drawing a caricature of our God is grounds for blowing you up
Says no one but the adherents of one faith. RELIGION OF PEACE THO
>>
>>55706453

Eh, supply and demand.
>>
>>55706453
Jew sells coffee to reporters
>greedy fucking jew
Asian sells coffee to reporters
>cheap fucking chink
Black guy sells coffee to reporters
>probably stole it lol also he knows his place as a servant
White guy sells coffee to reporters
>What a clever entrepreneur!
>>
>>55705957
>Religion isnt real
I guess im just hallucinating all those religious people and churches then
God and their beliefs not being real doesnt make the religions non existent moron
>>
>>55705541
Muhammad was a faggot anyways, Muslims need to stop getting so ass blasted over drawings, they are literally like those tumblr freaks who tried to get a girl to kill herself over "wrong" steven universe art
>>
>>55705541
OP, French sent soldiers in Syria to fight ISIS, that's why it backfire at them now. This has nothing to do with Charlie Hebdo.
>>
>>55705541
>Bulgaria
hi there Mohammed. I wish Zhivkov had removed all of you
>>
>>55708645

citation
>>
>>55706453
Du Trottel. Jüdische Weltverschwörung oder? Geh mal lieber raus vor die Tür, die 4chan-Scheisse vernebelt dir dein kleines Hirn.
>>
File: 1437406022045.jpg (25 KB, 579x329) Image search: [Google]
1437406022045.jpg
25 KB, 579x329
>>55705541
>It's fine killing 150 people because they made pictures and hurt my feelings!

kill yourself, no really, kill yourself you worthless garbage
>>
>>55705541
"speech justifies violence"

sweet terrorist logic ya got there brah
>>
France has been supplying materiel to Syrian Islamists working to overthrow Assad since 2012, helping to lead to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, in a bid to depose the secular leader of a sovereign nation to create an Islamist bloodbath and failed state.

But instead of realizing that they've made a huge mistake, the French and that goofy fucker Hollande will double-down on the Globalist Jews' bullshit and attack Assad and Putin even harder, causing more bloodshed and more refugees.
>>
>>55709603
its hard for a ravaged group of countries to commune peacefully war after war.
>>
>>55709489
>getting mad about some stupid joke
>>
>>55706453
it was free actually.
>>
File: 124211254363.jpg (91 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
124211254363.jpg
91 KB, 323x323
>>55705541

>killing people at random because a couple of them made fun of your pigfucker god
>B-BUT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS WE ARE GOOD GUYS THAT NEED GIBMEDATS
>>
File: 1433425741181.png (147 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1433425741181.png
147 KB, 300x400
>>55705572
>>55706453

Right?
>>
>>55710275
it wasnt just about religion. they see everyone who sides with the US a threat because the US trashed their countries multiple times and tried to bring democracy, removing traditions they grew up on.

If you tried to understand, you would.
>>
The OP's greentext here, the day before the attach is so timely.

>>55511269
>>
>>55705541
murder is hitting people?

jesus your a fag
>>
>>55710729

I acknowledge we did trash their countries and I also acknowledge that ISIS needs to be dismantled entirely. Everybody ever to associate with their goat sodomizing flag needs to be removed from this planet.

They can rebuild it, and we should never fuck with their shitty piece of land again, so long as they stay the fuck over there forever.
>>
>>55708278
Kek
>>
File: 1336411863003.jpg (236 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1336411863003.jpg
236 KB, 750x600
>>
>>55710275
5% of terrorists in the EU are muslim the other 95% being christian etc. In the US the percentage being lower than 5%. Muslims can basically do anything when Muhammad sleeps, that being at night. These "muslim"-"extremists" kill which already is not allowed and is considered major Sin not just in islam but all other religions, and they do it mid day so Muhammad sees it all. They aren't muslims, just claim that they are.
>>
>>55710274
This.
>>
>#victimblaming
>#rapeculture
>>
>>55711364

Even if your statistic were true (I'm certain its bullshit) it's their countries to be little shits in, not the muslims who need to go the fuck home.
>>
>>55705541
>White male shoots up a school
>"FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE"
>Muslims kill over 100 people
>"hurr durr not all Muslims!!1!"
>>
>>55710729
Hi there, Absolutepunk! Please go back there with the rest of your terrorist apologist liberals.
>>
>>55705745
To be fair mate, burn a poppy and see how fast all us Brits who laugh at Muslims getting flustered overpictures of muhammad loose our shit
>>
It's not just about religion. The islamic people see everyone who sides with the US a threat because the US trashed their countries multiple times and tried to bring their way of life, thus erasing traditions these people grew up on. The islamic people don't have patience for peaceful negotiations any more.

Remind you of the oppressed Indians in a way?
>>
>>55711364
Can i get an example of another non-muslim european terror cell that has incurred these kinds of casualties in the last 5-10 years please?

Unless you're going for the ETA or the IRA, which haven't been active in how long? I'd really like to see examples of these 95% OTHER terrorists blowing up European capitals.
>>
>>55711562
Have a look at the europol website, FIB have looked into this and the statistics can be seen on the internet aswell, just google them.
>>
File: fishing_pole.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
fishing_pole.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>
>>55711896
>IRA not active

Kek

They might not be blowing up hotels in Brighton any more, but people are still dying in Northern Ireland because of them, if not in the numbers they used to
>>
>>55705541
>They hit me
They insulted the profit, then some idiots came from thousands of miles away and brutally murdered a bunch of innocent people, most having nothing to do with that comic.

I know this is b8 but come on man.
>>
>>55711985

Once again, as I told you, if countries are under states of civil unrest its their right obviously to tussle it out though they may be labelled terrorists.

There is no national privilege for a bunch of goatfuckers to waltz in and claim they are europeans and victims of terrorism by white people.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever fucking heard, go fuck yourself and die you stupid faggot.
>>
>>55711738
I suppose you sort of have a fair point there

except we don't assault or murder those who offend us
>>
>>55705541
>he insulted me
>so its ok to kill 120 people
haha ok Ismet, maybe no more screen time for tonight? :^)
>>
>>55711738
Mohammad was a paedo warlord though
>>
>>55711288
>hailing crusades that failed horribly and are a landmark of shame

dipshit
>>
>>55712661
The earliest biography (sirat) of Muhammad's life is the work of Ibn Ishaq (85-151 A.H.) who was born in Medina. In this we learn of Muhammad's actions after he had conquered the towns of Khaybar. This event is also accepted and recorded by Ibn Kathir [1].

THE REST OF THE AFFAIR OF KHAYBAR

Kinana b. al-Rabi`, who had the custody of the treasure of B. al-Nadir, was brought to the apostle who asked him about it. He denied that he knew where it was. A Jew came (T. was brought) to the apostle and said that he had seen Kinana going round a certain ruin every morning early. When the apostle said to Kinana, "Do you know that if we find you have it I shall kill you?" he said Yes. The apostle gave orders that the ruin was to be excavated and some of the treasure was found. When he asked him about the rest he refused to produce it, so the apostle gave orders to al-Zubayr b. al-`Awwam, "Torture him until you extract what he has," so he kindled a fire with flint and steel on his chest until he was nearly dead. Then the apostle delivered him to Muhammad b. Maslama and he struck off his head, in revenge for his brother Mahmud. (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasul Allah, translated as, The Life of Muhammad, (tr. A. Guillaume), Karachi: Oxford University Press, 1998, p. 515.)

This action of Muhammad teaches us a very important point about his character. He was the type of man who used torture to achieve his goals. In this case he wanted the treasure of the tribe of al-Nadir. The custodian of the treasure would not give it to him, therefore Muhammad gave the order to have him tortured. Muhammad's companions knew how to torture someone and proceeded to do so. This is the type of man Muhammad was. He could be merciful and forgiving if he wanted to be, but he could also have someone tortured for money to expand his empire. In this regard Muhammad is like ordinary kings and dictators throughout human history.
>>
>>55710729
>because the US trashed their countries multiple times
the US didn't trash them, they trashed them by themselves. The US was just rearranging the garbage.
>>
>>55712384
You got red hot there real quick, just because I gave you true factual evidence.
>>
It's not just about religion. The islamic people see everyone who sides with the US a threat because the US trashed their countries multiple times and tried to bring their way of life, thus erasing traditions these people grew up on. The islamic people don't have patience for peaceful negotiations any more.
---
---
>>
>>55711288
Crusades ended horribly, dude....
>>
>>55713623
>It's not just about religion. The islamic people see everyone who sides with the US a threat because the US trashed their countries multiple times and tried to bring their way of life, thus erasing traditions these people grew up on. The islamic people don't have patience for peaceful negotiations any more.
Then exterminating tthem is the only rational solution.
>>
Maybe the Quran is their scape goat for what the US did?
>>
>>55707973
It's rarely hard work though, rather cheating and scheming.
>>
>>55705541
So if you say something I dislike, and you get put into hospital, that's your fault because you offended me?

Nah, cunt, we have different ways of doing things in the civilised world.

>>55713701
>I am educated by John Green and...
>>
>>55708278
>Asian sells coffee to reporters
>>cheap fucking chink

no one would say that

the rest is true is in most cases exactly like that
>>
>>55705541
>It's okay to massacre people if someone within 100miles drew a picture you didn't like
Mudshit logic.
>>
The pope said Muslims should kill westerners if they insult their religion.

>If someone insults your mother, you should punch them in the face

France deserves what came to them.
>>
>"I" made fun of somebody and they responded by killing hundreds
>>
>>55716428

Cool now they're even the Muslims can get the fuck out of France. This is why you shouldn't help muslims whatsoever, ungrateful pieces of shit who need to be slaughtered entirely.
>>
>>55716428
Muslims are using their religion as a scape goat to take revenge on everyone who is sided with the US, who trashed their countries multiple times because of Saddam's oppression (9/11 was just another response to the US).
>>
File: butwhy.jpg (7 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
butwhy.jpg
7 KB, 249x202
>>55712535
>tfw this is completely logical in the rat-like brain of the shitskin
>>
>>55711738

Nobody gives a shit if a Muslim gets offended. They're allowed to be. But they can't go round killing people because of it.

If someone killed someone for burning a poppy, they'd be a fucking whiny retard too.
>>
>>55717445
As most media has said all muslims are not the same, degenerate amerikek.
>>
Of course, 129 people of different nationality and backgrounds insulted the prophet, all the 355 woundeds too!

Fucking gypsy
>>
>>55718193
There's no need to kill muslims. It's enough with kicking them all out.
>>
>>55708278

mexican sells coffee to reportes
>it's actually muddy water
>>
>>55705541
>the terrorist attack was a just cause
cuk
>>
>>55705541
Nice facebook bait post.
Here's another (You)
>>
>>55708278
Who is saying these things, besides you?
>>
>>55719623
>>55708278
>Indian sells coffee
>it's poo
>>
>>55720027
Not a joke!
I got to be very careful when buying Chinese or Indian tea because who knows where the sacks of tea stayed on.
If it was on the ground at any point, then it's literally on poo.
>>
>>55705572
this. pol you disappoint me by not focusing on these fuckers right there. all this happened after netanyahoo threatened europe
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.