[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The attacks in Paris show that he was right all along.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Anders-Behring-Breivik(R).jpg (13 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Anders-Behring-Breivik(R).jpg
13 KB, 400x225
The attacks in Paris show that he was right all along.
>>
>>55705284
Whether his views on immigration are correct or not, they don't justify his actions. His massacre of innocents did nothing to improve the situation.

A sane person does not commit mass murder.
>>
>>55705654
How does one go about improving the situation then? How does one defeat groupthink and stand up his country without coming off as racist?

I'm not saying the killing of innocents is justified, but I can see how a sane person could be driven to insanity given the current state of affairs.
>>
>>55705854
engage politically. only the retards believe the racism accusations, normal people see through it.
Norway is not sweden
>>
File: 1455363367346536.jpg (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455363367346536.jpg
22 KB, 600x600
>>55705654

>Communists
>innocent
>>
Thanks to Breivik, Norway is not as bad as Sweden
>>
>>55705654
those poor innocent traitors
>>
>>55705284
Based Commander Breivik I am yours to command.
>>
>>55705654
it's true that one does not have to commit even one murder to disenfranchise the Tyranny of Good Intentions elements in one's society. there is always another way. however, you are committing the broken window fallacy by ignoring the unseen effects.

brevik got rid of the people who would grow up to orchestrate more of the failed policies that lead to massacres like this one. france didn't have a brevik incident 20-25 years ago, and yesterday they paid the price for listening to their pied pipers.

there was another way for france 20-25 years ago, but they didn't choose any way at all.

they embraced this.
>>
remember that one man may die with his own sins, but the sins of an entire nation are collectivized, and they paid for by even those who would not have and did not acquiesce.
>>
>>55705854
Killing random White Children only helps the Islamist cause dumbfuck. Just because I agree with part of his politics doesn't mean I won't call him what he was, a retarded sociopath.
>>
>>55707237
>random
confirmed for not even knowing the circumstances of the attack.
>>
>>55706154
I disagree. He proved he could plan and conduct operations and act independently. He should have waged a 1 man guerrilla war against the government and muslims.

Instead of heading for the island he should have just fled after bombing the government building and retreated to safety to plan his next attack.

He could have been a legend, instead he chose to fill his head with Knights Templar stuff rather than practical skills that would have kept him alive.
>>
>>55706552
Children aren't capeable of being traitors. They can't think for themselves.
Maybe if he killed a bunch of sandniggers we could talk about wether or not he commited a moral good
>>
>>55706767
Theoretically speaking, How could one go about freeing Commander Breivik? Perhaps some kind of resistance movement. We would all meet up from around the world in Norway, plan the prison break and live in the wilderness of Norway as guerilla fighters? Just sayin....
>>
>>55705284
He wants/ed to irradiate the entire city of Paris and surrounding area by deploying a dirty bomb made of strontium-90 from the top of the Eiffel Tower.
>>
>>55707595
Just convert him to Islam and the kekolds will let him go. Then convert back to Christianity and remove Islam.
>>
>>55707420
Class A + Class B PCCTS Commendations > Class C Commendation.
>>
>>55705284
>>55705284
He wAs ahead of the curve. Scary how right he is
>>
>>55707946
Fjordman told him so
>>
http://www.iltalehti.fi/ulkomaat/2015111420665761_ul.shtml
A bullet train has flown off the rails in France, atleast 5 dead.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS FOR FRANCE, DOES IT?
>>
>>55707237
>random White Children

He single-handedly destroyed a whole generation of political marxists.
>>
>>55705284
We know, now go tell your mom, your dad, your gf, your friends, your coworkers.
>b-but muh social status
Then at least stop preaching to the choir.
>>
>>55705284
He was right by killing 77 white Norwegian kids, instead of muslims?
>>
>>55705284
If only Varg would step up and kill leftist French politicians.
>>
>>55705654
There's nothing innocent about being a race traitor.
>>
>>55708294
The ride ended for that train.
>>
>>55708637
Vargs foray into murder was over business, not politics.

His political attacks were just burning empty churches.

He only gets compared to Breivik because they're both controversial and from Norway.
>>
File: Tip of the Hat.jpg (14 KB, 425x288) Image search: [Google]
Tip of the Hat.jpg
14 KB, 425x288
>>55708705
>>
>>55708461

He wiped out less than 1 percent of future liberals. There are more than enough to continue the ideology and they will win out.
>>
>>55709317
Not so soon.
>>
>>55709856

its a marathon, not a sprint
>>
>>55705284
Right to kill kids?
>>
>>55706154
Påstår du at hvis du sier noe imot flyktningene så blir du ikkje stemplet som rasist?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.