[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this man the kind of leader Europe needs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
Is this man the kind of leader Europe needs?
>>
You want butchers who butcher women and children with machetes and bamboos as your leader?
>>
Yes , and he is not a butcher , he is a muzz/terrorist killer he have right !!
>>
HEIL NASHIN WIRATHU
>>
literally who
>>
>>55705366
>Albania
Can't say I'm surprised. I know a few Albanians. Fucking vile animals the lot of you.
>>
>>55705631
I never thought it was possible but it's true. Every single one of them are animals.
>>
>>55705567
Buddhist monk
Not a fan of Islam
>>
>>55705631
>Know few albanians
So all albanians are animals just like that argument which a few people killed 100+ french civilians in the name of Islam, probably all muslims are terrorists too
>>
>>55705366

Depends on who they are butchering. If it's the right people I'm all for it.
>>
>>55705897
>probably all muslims are terrorists too
All muslims aren't terrorist but all muslims are fucking evil. What does it fucking take for you pieces of shit to denounce your fucking death cult? Why is it fucking impossible for you pieces of shit to have a fucking ounce of introspectiveness in you? You pray to a fucking pedophile warlord who had poets who dissed him killed and raided tribes for no other reason than their wealth. That mentality is very much still alive today. Fuck each and every one of you. I will start looking at you as humans again when you denounce Islam.
>>
>>55704976
He should be President of the EU.
>>
>>55706152
Nice comeback words, it truly represents your inner peaceful way of solving problems, tell me again hows your religion better than others?
Also your saying about on the "pedophile warlord" tell me how old was Mary when she was married to Joseph?
>>
>>55706846
I'm not religious and never have been. I'm not defending Christianity you stupid fuck.
>>
>>55706897
So atheism makes it better right?
>>
>>55706846
>Islam
>Peaceful

Please tell me you are joking, Albanian sheep-shagger.
>>
>>55704976
Yes, nobody can sleep next to rabid dogs.
>>
>>55707210
Im a muslim and im proud of it, i pray my prayers and give my charity and i respect other peoples opinions
>>
>>55704976
Yes
>>
>>55707022
Why did you even bring that up? When I criticize Islam that doesn't mean I'm also defending some other or opposing world view. I'm simply criticizing Islam and that's all there's to it. When I say fuck Islam I'm not saying Christianity is the only right religion or Atheism is the answer. I'm saying fuck Islam.
>>
>>55707340
Then you're not a practising Muslim and you know less about your own religion than I do. Pick up a fucking Biography of your own prophet.
>>
>>55707539
What do you mean by practicing muslim? Do you really think ISIS and other terrorist group represent Islam? They don't even know where's the direction of prayer is nor how to pray
>>
File: mvq.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
mvq.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>55705366
>muslims
>people
>>
>>55707955
>Do you really think ISIS and other terrorist group represent Islam?
Yes, everything they do is Halal according to Islam.

Muslims who don't rape, steal, murder, enslave, and engage in paedophilia aren't following the Muhammid's example and aren't real Muslims.
>>
>>55708452
Yeah even suicide bombing makes them enter Paradise and get their 72 wives right?
>>
>>55707479
Fuck all the religions!
>>
>>55704976
YES
>>
>>55708646
Especially suicide bombing. Any Muslim who kills unbelievers gets into heaven. Do you not think ISIS have their Sheikhs and Hajis and religious scholars?
>>
>>55707955
Oh please stop it you apologist idiot, if islam is so peaceful then why is it that almost all religiously motivated attacks are done by muslims
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.