[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The worst thing ISIS have done to me personally is having to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: ppYfNrm.jpg (390 KB, 2007x2324) Image search: [Google]
ppYfNrm.jpg
390 KB, 2007x2324
The worst thing ISIS have done to me personally is having to look at a load of self-centered fucking cunts on Normiebook post about 'how much they care'

Some of you guys are cool, don't log into facebook tomorrow.
>>
>>55704404
I shared the "With Open Gates video...", I hope some of my friends watch it, altho almost everyone here is against immigration.
>>
>>55705080
wtf is the "With Open Gates" video?

Sorry, not been on /pol/ today.
>>
>>55705241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>55705348
>/pol/ production.

As much as a find some of the stuff on this board interesting, other shit is pure retarded autism.

I can't imagine how autistic the kek who puts /pol/ stuff up on youtube is.

Got to 60 seconds then remembered that I can make up my own mind about things.
>>
>>55704404
>when a friend of yours dies, you shouldn't feel compassion
>>
>>55705684
Drink dick juice faggots. No one cares what you think.
>>
>>55706527
If a friend of yours dies and you post about it on social media. You are a fucking cunt.
>>
So far it's been a bunch of crabby Mizzou attention whores jealous of France.
>>
>>55705080

We don't need t really, we hate em enough as it is
>>
>>55705348
Whoever made that video fucked up by not disabling comments. If you want to seriously 'red pill' moderate Europeans, you're not going to achieve it by letting people spam the comments field with memes and all-out racism. Look at the difference between the reception of Jud Süß and Der Ewige Jude; blunt, unsubtle racism isn't effective.
>>
>>55707859
I don't think red pilling all euros is a good thing, but that's a good observation to make haha.
>>
>>55704404
Naaah man... All I'm doing is just pouring my angst and stress and hate and bile upon unsuspecting new fags.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-11-03-28.png (581 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-11-03-28.png
581 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>55708448
Fucking savage!
>>
>>55707439
Top chat. I don't, but sometimes people do. When one feels attacked (and as part of the Free World, people from any Western country now feel attacked, they want to defend themselves. It's bad taste, but you can't tell how people should behave, you fucking Commie.
>>
>>55708448
The absolute madman!
>>
>>55708448
Dayum
>>
>>55708558
Nah, the thing is, we shouldn't HAVE to tell people how to behave. But we have to, because there are so many fucking retards around.

As a fellow britbong, I know you understand how retarded the general population of this country is.
>>
File: gr8.jpg (30 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
gr8.jpg
30 KB, 474x595
>>55705684
k
>>
>>55708922
I'm not British, I'm Bulgarian scum studying in your University, but I do agree the majority of the population is fucking retarded, especially here where the popularity of social media has made jumping on bandwagons so easy.
>>
File: 1446996769162.gif (987 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1446996769162.gif
987 KB, 500x270
>>55705080
When I shared it immediately after and sjw wrote a page-long essay on "fear mongering" and "race baiting" like he had any idea what he was talking about. Then other beta sjws liked his comment.. why do people only respond to emotion rather than actually take the time to think things through? It makes me want to vomit
>>
>>55709129
Yeah, it's just people being fucking lazy.

I think Uni's are probably the best thing about the UK, in terms of people (Uni system is so fucking retarded in this country I don't even want to start talking about it).

If more people took the effort to actually look shit up instead of listening to BBC/Facebook mindlessly I might not fucking hate everyone.

Feelsbadman

P.S. People less retarded in Bulgaria? Can I come back and live with you?
>>
>>55704404
What a twat.
He's looking down on people sharing his thoughts with victims of terrorism, accusing them of being self-centered and egotistical. But he himself is on stage, acting like he's the only one who's right, basically telling people
>Look at me, I'm right, don't forget about me and my thoughts.
Let me repeat myself, what a fucking cretin.
>>
>>55709488
Because most people make fucking uninformed emotional choices like fucking apes.

I think the video is fucking retarded, but meh.

I'm not saying be a robot, but people need to use an ounce of fucking logic.

People who make emotional choices are sub-human imo desu senpai.
>>
File: 1447447362941.jpg (84 KB, 429x666) Image search: [Google]
1447447362941.jpg
84 KB, 429x666
>>55709488

It's because these people don't actually care about the issues. They care about wanking their egos. That was a page long dedication to the author's ego. That's the problem with the keks.
>>
>>55709986
I... I... I... I think that's a large point of the joke.

Now go cry over your fucking islands you can't get back.
>>
>>55709869
People in Bulgaria are more grounded in reality. They can be retarded and bigoted about a lot of things, but they don't go to social media and scream "Me, me, me!"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.